MiniTycoon Casino – Game Introduction
MiniTycoon Casino is a game for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touchdeveloped by SGN that allows you to become the casino mogul you’ve always wanted to be right in the heart of Sin City. Given the right tools, you should be able to be quite the millionaire. Gamezebo’s MiniTycoon Casino strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints and cheats on how to win.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started and begin playing MiniTycoon Casino you’ll need to make sure you have a Game Center account already. To do so, make sure you are running iOS 4.1 or higher. Then, you should be able to find the Game Center app on your device’s home-screen. Enter your Apple ID you use to purchase games from the App Store, and you should be ready to go.
- You’ll also need to download MiniTycoon Casino from the App Store by either clicking the link at the top of this page or by typing “MiniTycoon Casino” into your App Store app on your device.
- Once the game is finished with installation, you’ll need to launch the app. After the game has loaded, you’ll be shown a notification at the top that shows a welcome greeting “Welcome back, [Game Center ID].”
- You also have the option for signing in or creating a SGN sign-in ID that can also work along-side Game Center. To sign up for a SGN ID, simply tap the arrow icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and push the “SGN” button. You’ll need to provide an email address and a password or Facebook login credentials, but you’ll be as right as rain in no time.
- Once you’re finished with the initial setup, you can begin creating the casino of your dreams and start bringing in that sweet moolah.
- At this point, the game should prompt you to begin placing your first 3-slot slot machine in your casino. You start out with two, but completing this tutorial will bring your total to 3. You will usually have to wait a few seconds for the new machine to be delivered, but the tutorial requires you use the 1 Tycoin that allows you to have it delivered instantly.
- Now you’ll need to start your first slot machine timer. Tap on the slot machine as the game tells you, and start your slot machine timer for 1 minute. Once the timer completes, tap the slot machine and you’ll collect the chips that your slot machine generated.
- Now that the game’s tutorial and basic principles are out of the way, we can now move on to more advanced techniques such as décor and utilizing your time wisely.
How to Play & Tips
- To play MiniTycoon Casino, you’ll need to keep a keen eye out for the ways you make money. Mainly, the path to success is smart decision-making and time management in this game.
- With no real object at hand, the game can last as long as you’d like it to providing what could be unlimited gameplay if you wish. The only real object that is apparent is to make money, in order to build a bigger, better casino.
- Placing the machines, gambling tables, and décor in order to maximize the output of your casino is key. For example, don’t place a couch facing a wall, but do place many slot machines next to each other in order to maximize space.
- From the outset, your casino’s space and cash flow are going to be the main factors that decide whether or not you’ll be able to place or buy new items. Space and frugal spending are key early on.
- Don’t spend Tycoins until you are sure you’re going to play MiniTycoon Casino for a while – You don’t want to spend money on something you won’t play for very long.
- Social interaction within the game helps break up the action, so grab your friends or find some new ones to help out with your cash flow early on. Every extra chip helps.
- Games – These are machines or tables that players will use and play in your casino. These will not only be a huge source of money in the game, but are also small and ideal for use early on. Games also determine the number of gamblers allowed in your casino. For example, for every one slot machine, you may have one gambler in your casino. For each crap table, you may have two gamblers. The amount of additional gamblers allowed in your casino per game varies, but will always at least be one. Higher level games such as Premium Blackjack will yield the most gamblers and payout, as opposed to lower level machines and tables.
- Decor – Décor is simply placed in your casino to make it more visually appealing and can allow for gamblers to take a break from all of their gaming. Some pieces of décor will allow for additional gamblers, while other pieces will not. Décor tends to be quite expensive, and should not be a priority for a low-level tycoon.
- Wallpaper & Flooring – Much like décor, wallpaper and flooring are only intended as visual pieces and provide no return in gameplay. As they yield no return, these tend to be on the very cheap side.
- Upgrades – These are what you will need to purchase in order to expand your casino. As space is a large concern when building your casino, these should be purchased immediately after you’ve reached the required level.
- Tycoins – Tycoins can be purchased from the in-game store by tapping the appropriate icon in the top right corner. While certain items require the use of Tycoins, they will likely never be needed in order to progress or enhance your casino. For example, there is a brand new set of Roman Empire themed items available but there are no items that provide a massive enhancement over items that can be purchased with simple Chips.
- Gifting is another way to push the social aspect of the game just a bit more. If you have friends playing the game, you may send and receive gifts from each one of them every day. The especially good thing about gifting is that you will not have to spend any chips or tycoins to gift or receive these items as they are absolutely free.
Achievements & Leaderboards
- As discussed in the quick-start guide above, MiniTycoon Casino uses Game Center as the primary way to provide social interaction in the game, along with leaderboard and achievement support. There are 16 achievements to collect in the game overall.
- While some of the achievements seem a bit daunting, you should know that they are mostly very easy to complete. “Casino Mogul” requires that you purchase the 30×30 casino expansion, which seems difficult but only if you don’t plan on putting much time into the game.
- Leaderboards are also within Game Center and show how well you stack up against not only your friends, but the whole world.
Big Money! Big Prizes!
- You have now completed the basic guide for MiniTycoon Casino on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. We are always updating with new updates, reviews, tips and other content so keep checking back for more here at GameZebo!