Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include the return of everybody’s favourite hedgehog, the adaptation of an Emmy-nominated show, a surf trip courtesy of Chillingo, and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- Billabong Surf Trip – Take a trip to the world’s top surfing destinations as you ride the waves in this Billabong licensed wet and wild sports game.
- BoBo Brother Defence – Tower defense gets a strange stacking twist in this tale of four brothers with special abilities.
- Cut the Rope – Bright and cartoony visuals meet with some serious physics gameplay in this adorable yet challenging new puzzler.
- Numb3rs – Fans of the Emmy-nominated CBS show of the same name will want to put this new release from Chillingo on their radar, as this mystery lets you interact with all of your favourite characters from the show.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 – After a lengthy wait, Sonic returns to the world of 2D platforming in this latest release that brings the blue speed demon back to his roots.
- Spongebob Marbles & Slides – Help Spongebob and his friends defeat Plankton and save the Krabby Patty Secret Formula in this new physics meets line drawing experience.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!