Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include an RPG to-do list, a trip back to the “danger zone,” the latest Chillingo zombie experience and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- aYa-Manku – Pachinko gameplay meets challenging puzzles in this unique new title from developer Dust.Bit.Games.
- City Story – The Social City formula comes to the iPhone in the latest game from TeamLava. (Review)
- Epic Win – Turn that boring old task list into an epic RPG in this neat hybrid meant to keep people motivated in the real world by unlocking experience and items in a fake one.
- Jaws – It’s still not safe to go back in the water! Based on the classic film of the same name, players will guide swimmers to safety, making sure they don’t become a snack for a hungry shark.
- MapleStory: Thief Edition – The popular MapleStory franchise finally makes its way to a mobile device, abandoning its MMO ways for a single-player adventure.
- Monorace – The latest game from developer Craneballs is a gravity-flipping, moto-unicycle racing puzzler. (Review)
- Monster Dash – The makers of Fruit Ninja are back, and this time they’re offering up a monster hunt that plays a lot like a well-armed version of Canabalt. (Review)
- Plates – The developer of White Lines returns for his second iPhone helping, tasking players to squirt sauce all over delicious entrees. (Review)
- Puzzle Cosmos – The bright and thumpy puzzler from PONOS should satisfy fans of games like Tetris and Lumines with ease.
- Top Gun 2 – Travel back to the “danger zone” in this air combat experience based on the 80’s film Top Gun.
- Zombie Escape – Guide survivors of a zombie apocalypse to waiting helicopters before they become a snack for the recently undead.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!