Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include a new sports experience in the Chop Chop series, a popular PSP RPG ported to the iPhone, a Mac classic for children, and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- Bumps – With new levels and modes, this challenging PC physics puzzler offers a fresh new experience for series veterans.
- Chop Chop Soccer – The makers of Chop Chop Ninja are back with another sports release, this time offering up a swift kick of the soccer ball.
- Crimson Gem Saga – Originally appearing on the PSP, this gorgeous RPG will offer genre fans countless hours of entertainment.
- Droplitz Delight – This sequel to last year’s popular puzzler Droplitz adds a healthy dose of much-needed personality to the formula.
- Fruit Shooter – Shooting arrows to gather fruit as Robin Hood sounds like fun, but like any bad piece of fruit, this experience is riddled with bugs. (Review)
- The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition – This children’s experience from the makers of Myst was the talk of the town amongst Mac owners nearly 20 years ago – and now you can put it in your pocket!
- Master of Alchemy – Transform liquids to gases to solve puzzles in the latest release from Chillingo.
- Meow Meow Happy Fight – Twin stick shooters meet the classic PC deathmatch formula in the latest game from Big Pixel Studios. (Review)
- Osmos – Merging motes has never felt more natural than in this touch screen port of a desktop gaming gem. (Review)
- Slingo Supreme – Slingo makes its iPhone debut in this portable adaptation of a series favourite.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!