Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include the first Fruit Ninja clone, some aerial combat, a popular Facebook game gone portable and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- 1942: First Strike – The arcade classic 1942 gets a fresh coat of paint as this vertical shooter makes its way to the iPhone for the first time.
- Aqueduct – Pipe Mania gets an intelligent makeover in the latest game from the Kieffer Bros.
- Dead of Night – Help vampires find their prey in this castle defense/line-drawing hybrid. (Review)
- Doodle Sky – Flight Control meets Steambirds in this colourful action/strategy game.
- Everlands – Defend the colourful world of Everlands from dark forces in this adorable new hex-based strategy game.
- Happy Island LE – The popular Facebook resort builder has finally come to the iPhone.
- HexaLex – Scrabble fans may find a new challenge in this crossword board game with a hexagonal twist.
- Motleys – Color-matching meets physics gameplay in this pirate-themed popper.
- Petrix – Can you play Tetris while caring for a poor little puppy that’s running around the game board?
- Veggie Samurai – Fruit Ninja imitators were bound to crop up, and Veggie Samurai does very little to hide it’s clone heritage.
- Voodoo Dice – Gorgeous 3D visuals set the scene for this puzzler about guiding a die to it’s intended target. (Review)
- Wizzley Presto and the Vampires Tomb – Jaw-dropping hand-drawn visuals set the scene for this new magic-based platformer.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!