Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases include two critically acclaimed board games, a brand new spin on match-3 gameplay, a twin stick shooter with a mission-based motif and more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- Carcassonne – One of the most beloved board games amongst board game fanatics has finally come to the iPhone, and early impressions suggest that this may be the best digital version yet.
- eBoy FixPix – Great visuals from graphics guru eBoy set the stage for this unique 3D puzzler that’s all about tilting.
- Pirate’s Treasure – Twin stick shooters get a mission-based makeover in the latest release from Chillingo. (Review)
- Roll Out – Bulkypix brings an adorable new character to the world of puzzle platform games in the newly released Roll Out.
- Roll Through the Ages – Another board game that tabletop gamers swear by, Roll Through the Ages is a fantastic digital port that suffers from a single weakness – a total lack of AI opponents. (Review)
- Sigma – Match-3 games get re-invented in this new puzzler that pits players against two sets of rotating cylinders. (Review)
- Sushi Go Round – Fill orders in this tasty time management game that originally gained it’s notoriety as a free web app.
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!