Each week hundreds of new games hit the App Store, vying for your dollars. Join us every Friday as we sort through the pile and let you know which games should be on your radar. This week’s releases let you relive the glory days of grunge, thrash it up in the skatepark, more!
New iPhone Games This Week is a new feature on Gamezebo. Be sure to check back every Friday to discover the latest and greatest games that have just surfaced on the App Store!
- Doodle Find – Hidden objects finally get the iPhone makeover they deserve in the latest game from independent developer KlickTock. (Review)
- Daredevil Dave: Motorcycle Stuntman! – Ragdoll physics and motorcycle mayhem collide in this new game that sees players trying to jump helicopters and sharks with a stuntman extraordinaire!
- iBomber 2 – Chase down enemy tanks and trucks in the sequel to Cobra Mobile’s popular bombing run iBomber.
- Kometen – More an experimental art project than a game, explore the stars as a newly born comet in this zen style experience. (Review)
- Nirvana Revenge – The great gods of grunge are back, and this time they’re tappable! Tap Tap Revenge developers Tapulous create a special edition of their game that feature 13 classic Nirvana tracks. (Preview)
- Skate It – EA’s mega-popular console skateboarding franchise comes to the iPhone, but as you’ll find out in our review it loses a lot in the translation. (Review)
- Steamballs – Match-3 games get a steampunk makeover in this unique title that brings the idea of weight to the genre. (Review)
Did we miss anything? Be sure to tell us what great games you discovered this week in the comments!