Gamezebo interviews Realore; Virtual goods sales are expected to hit $1 billion; and as the recession bites, more gamers are turning to downloads. These headlines and more below.
- MSN Games and Oberon Media team up to fight breast cancer
- Did Electronic Arts purchase a social games company recently?
- Majesco and Sandlot Gamesship Cake Mania 3 for the Nintendo DS
- Casual Games Forum: The Sessions
- Trivia games maker Amuso raises $1.5 million
- MoMac launches mobile-specific online casual games platform, GoPlay
- The fastest-growing game of all-time is… FarmVille?
- As recession bites, video gamers turn to downloads
- Interview with Natalia Matveeva, Realore
- Virtual goods sales to hit $1 billion as social games pay off big
- Interview: Direct2Drive’s Berger on the evolving digital distro space
- Videogame firms make a play for women
- DigitalGoldfish’s Hamilton: Browser-based Flash would kill casual games business on iPhone
- GDC China: Large Animal’s MacDonald on creative direction for social games
- GDC China: The World of Indie Games