a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:25:”Farm Frenzy 3 Walkthrough”;s:12:”section_body”;s:78190:”
Welcome to Gamezebo’s strategy guide for Farm Frenzy 3.
- You can replay a level at any time if you need more coins or if you just want to obtain a higher score.
- At the beginning of some levels you will be asked to go into the shop and buy the item that the arrow is pointing to. If you can’t afford to buy it you will not be able to start that level until you have enough stars.
- At that point you will have to replay some other levels in order to earn some more gold and stars. As soon as you’ve earned enough, go back to the shop, buy the needed upgrade and open the level that you need.
- When you look at the map, you’ll see that the icons for the levels have different colors. The ones that are lit in blue and are blank are the ones that you can play. The ones that are empty and gray inside mean that you need to purchase an upgrade in order to play it.
- When you see an icon with a gold icon it means that you hit the gold target for that day. If the icon is gray then it means that you hit the silver target for that day. If the icon is blue, it means that you simply passed the level.
- You need to pick up goods as soon as they are ready, if you don’t they will disappear and you will not earn any coins for products lost. As soon as you see some products flashing it means that you have very few seconds to pick it up.
- The animals need grass to eat and produce goods for you to take into town and sell. Whenever the farm is low on grass make sure to irrigate the soil.
- You should really make sure that your well is full at all times. You don’t want to waste time by waiting for it to fill. As soon as the well runs dry, buy some more water so it can be ready for the next round. Max out the well upgrade so you can get more water in one sitting.
- The blue bars under the animals show you how full and content they are. When the animals run out of food their bars will start decreasing and will start flashing. Once their bar runs out, the animals will die. Get them some grass before that happens.
- You can look at your goal for the day in the lower right corner any time you need a reminder of what they are.
- Once you’ve made a product that counts toward your goal you can sell it right away. I made the mistake of waiting for the goal to be filled before I sold any of my products. Needless to say my truck and the warehouse filled up very quickly.
- When you meet your gold goal for the day you will get a significantly higher amount of stars than when you only earn a silver star.
- Achieving the gold goal can be tough at times but with some proper planning it can be achieved. It may take replaying some levels in order to do it.
- Each day will begin with different buildings and different animals on the farm. Some buildings will be ready to go and some will need upgrades to produce a higher amount.
- When the items fall from the helicopter you don’t have to wait until it reaches the ground before you collect them. Click on them while they are in the sky, if you have enough space they will go directly into the warehouse.
- Even if an animal is standing in front of a product you can still click through them to get it, especially if the item is flashing and is about to disappear.
- When you sell an item by placing it on the truck, you will not get paid for it until the truck reaches its drop off location.
- You can place items in the stores even before you pick up the goods that were produced. For example, you can place some more eggs in the powdered egg factory before you pick up the bags of powdered egg that are ready.
- When goods have been processed and they are outside waiting to be picked up, you don’t have to click on them individually. Highlight the group of goods and whatever is highlighted will be picked up with just one click.
- There are two types of bonus goals, gold and silver.
- If you look at the clock in the bottom right corner you will notice that a timer is counting up. The number on the right can be gold or silver.
- When the time is in gold it means that you have a specific amount of time in which to meet the gold goal.
- If you meet the gold goal you will earn a lot of stars which are needed to buy things.
- If you fail to meet your gold goal then the bar will turn to silver and the time will continue to count upwards thus giving you a second goal to achieve.
- In order to win the bonus stars you must meet your goal before both timers have the same time. In other words, if the silver timer says that the goal has to be completed in 4 minutes or less, then it has to be done within that amount of time.
- Before you begin any level, you should take a moment and look at your goals for the day and the supplies have been provided for you. This is a game of strategy; if you don’t plan ahead your chances of failing a level will increase.
- All animals and buildings on your farm at the beginning of a level will NOT be needed. Some items are placed there to throw you off balance and some are there to help you raise money.
- Just because some animals are on your farm it doesn’t mean that you will use them. Sell the animals that you don’t need in order to accumulate some extra cash that you can use towards buying other things.
- In levels in which you don’t have a lot of money, capture and sell as many predatorial animals as possible for some quick cash.
- As you get higher up in levels you want to capture less predatorial animals and sell items that will provide you with more cash instead.
- The predatorial animals can take up a lot of space on the truck and selling them is not always beneficial to you when you can carry more expensive items in the truck instead.
- There are some levels in which you get an unusually high amount of predatorial animals on the farm at one time. In those cases you want to purchase several dogs to help you keep the predatorial animals at bay.
- Upgrade the cage for the predatorial animals so that you can capture them in as few clicks as possible. This can help you contain the predatorial animals much faster and it minimizes the chances of the predatorial animals taking animals or destroying goods.
- Upgrade your wells to the maximum amount so that it will hold more water at one time.
- Upgrading your warehouse to hold the most amount of items will prevent you from losing money due to goods that are on the ground which cannot fit in the warehouse.
- Once you’re able to place more items in the warehouse, you will be able to carry more goods into the city when you upgrade your truck as well.
- Make sure that you upgrade your dogs as you get higher in levels. A well trained dog can help you control the predatorial animals better than the dogs that have not been upgraded properly.
- Not all buildings need to be upgraded to their maximum potential in order to be useful to you. Only upgrade the building to the capacity of what is needed for a specific level.
- Buy the cats and place them on your farm when you can afford them. The cats will help you collect items that are on the ground and they automatically kick them into the warehouse.
- – It is great to have more than one cat in levels in which you have a lot of goods to pick up, especially when you have a lot of eggs to pick up which can be hard to see in the grass.
- In levels in which you start off with no money and you need to feed the animals that are on the farm, you need to sell one or more of your animals the second that trucks falls to the ground.
- The reason you want to do this right away is because you do not want the animals to run out of grass, starve and die. Since the truck can take a long time to deliver the goods, doing it right away will ensure that the money is deposited just in time for you to fill the well again.
- At the beginning of a level place your grass at the bottom of the screen. Most predatorial animals will fall in the middle of the screen or at the top. When you place the grass at the bottom of the screen, you lessen the chances of a predatorial animal getting to your animal quickly.
- If you look at the top of your playing field you will see all the animals that you can place on your farm. The animals are placed on the screen from left to right, from lowest to highest. The more expensive an animal is, the more coins you will earn when you sell their goods.
- For example, a bottle of milk will earn you 1,000 coins while a piece of ham will net you 200 coins. If you have a money goal to meet, choose an animal that produces more expensive goods in order to meet your goal faster.
- In levels in which you need to bring supplies in with the helicopter make sure that you buy those goods right away since it can be easy to forget to buy them. Not doing so in time could be the reason why you don’t finish a goal in time.
- Hover your mouse over a building and see how many of a particular product it can hold. Let’s say the egg powder plants can hold 5 eggs, then make sure you have 5 eggs in the warehouse before you click on it.
- When you place the maximum amount of raw goods in a processing plant your production will move a lot faster, which in turn will help you meet your goals faster.
- Upgrade your cage as soon as you can. You want to be able to cage the predatorial animals in as few clicks as possible. It will save you a lot of time and it will allow you to take care of other things when you can cage the predatorial animals quickly.
- Try not to have your warehouse too full at all times. You don’t want to lose goods that are ready simply because you could not fit it. You especially don’t want to have the warehouse too full when you’re trying to make the gold target and your time is running out.
- In levels in which you need to raise a lot of cash, buy the most expensive animal you can afford and process their raw materials to earn even more money. For example, buy the cow and use its milk to make cream and then curd. Each process that raw a material goes through increases the amount of money it will sell for considerably.
- If you need to raise a certain amount of money, do not be afraid to sell some of your animals at the end of a level. Selling animals once you’ve gotten all the goods you need out of them will help you make your monetary goals faster.
- Restart a level if you feel that you will not make your goal. Click on the "menu" button and then click on the "restart" button and start over at any time during the game. You can also choose any level to replay while you’re in the map section.
- You get to keep all the points and stars you earn each time you replay a level, which can really help you get the points you need to buy upgrades.
- In levels in which you only need to make only one of a certain type of product, you don’t need to buy a lot of animals to reach your goal.
- For example, if all you need to make is one cake, buy one chicken and sell it as soon as it produces an egg or two (second one for back up)
- Then you can concentrate on making your next product. This strategy can be used when you don’t need to raise a lot of cash. If you need to raise some money then you can add chickens
- You will see a variety of signs around a building, some will let you know what they make and others will let you know how much the next upgrade costs.
- The sign above a building will have a picture of what products it makes inside.
- The signs on the side of a building will let you know how much the next upgrade costs. Each upgrade that you buy for a building will increase the quantity of products it will make in one sitting.
- In levels in which you have many products to make at once upgrade your shop to the max as soon as you can afford it.
- Once the sign is blue it means that you have enough money to purchase it. If the sign is grey then you need to raise some more money before it becomes available.
- In order to get the buildings you may have to sell some animals and goods so you can afford it.
- If you need to know what ingredients a shop requires to make a product, however your mouse over a building and you will be able to see what the requirements are.
BUILDINGS WITH TWO SIGNS
- Some buildings have 2 signs on them, each one will have a different purpose.
- Be careful of which sign you choose because if you choose the wrong one, you will waste money especially when it’s a building you cannot use.
- Let’s suppose that you have a building that can make cakes and can also package meat. The cake factory will cost you less to open than the meat packaging will, so build the cake one first.
- Use the animals that will produce all the raw materials that go into the cake before you make things that go into the meat packaging.
- Once you build the cake factory make sure that you’ve met your cake goals for that day before you destroy the factory and build the meat packaging.
- When there are several signs on a building it can be easy to make a mistake and click on the wrong thing. take your time and make sure that you have the right thing before you click on it.
- On one occasion I clicked on a sign by mistake and it destroyed my more expensive shop for a cheaper one, 4,000 vs 150. I had to start the level over because at that point I couldn’t afford to replace the building without losing my advantage in the game.
- The Truck takes products to the city.
- Each time you hear the sound of a horn blowing it means that the truck has come back from making a delivery.
- Upgrade the truck to hold more goods in levels in which you need to generate a lot of cash. A bigger truck will allow you to make more money because more items are being carried into the city in one sitting.
- When you max out your truck upgrade, not only will you carry more goods into the city, it will also get there in a short amount of time.
- Fill your truck with the items that will net you the most money at once. Place processed good in the truck over raw materials. For example place butter in a truck over a bottle of milk.
- You will have the helicopter bring in goods from the city.
- Your helicopter will bring in items that you cannot grow on the farm.
- In order to buy products from the helicopter, you will have to click on the helicopter and then choose the items that you need from the pop-up window.
- You can click on the button with the number one as many times as you like or you can buy goods in increments of 1, 5 or 10.
- Since in the early stages the helicopter is rather slow you may want to get those goods in early in the day since it can be very easy to forget to order them since it’s not on the ground.
- Upgrade your helicopter so you can hold more items at once and so that you can have the items delivered to your faster.
- Items that fall from the helicopter can be clicked to go into the warehouse while they are still in the air, they do not have to be on the ground to do so.
- Predatorial animals catch animals and they toss them around, they can also destroy products.
- You have to catch them right away to keep them from making too much damage. In order to catch the predatorial animal you have to click on it repeatedly and a cage will appear. The faster you click, the faster the predatorial animal will be in its cage.
- The cage has to be completely built in order to detain the predatorial animal. Once the cage is complete, click on it one more time and the predatorial animal will automatically go to the warehouse, at which point you can place it on your truck and take it to be sold.
- Upgrade your cage as soon as you can afford it so you can cage the predatorial animal in the least amount of clicks.
- If you click on the cage and the predatorial animal is not moving, it is because your warehouse is full and cannot fit anything else in it. Take some goods to the city and once the truck is back, you can place the predatorial animal in it.
- You don’t always have to sell the predatorial animal. If you don’t need to sell the predatorial animal, just let it sit in the cage and it will eventually go away into the woods.
- If two predatorial animals are next to each other you can cage them at the same time. Just click on them and two cages will start building around each one of the predatorial animals.
- When the warehouse is full and you want to keep the predatorial animal from leaving the farm before the truck returns, click on the cage slowly. It will slow down the caging process and keep that predatorial animal there until the truck returns. Once the warehouse is empty again, click on the cage to place the predatorial animal inside for the next load.
- The bigger the predatorial animal is the more money you will get for it when you sell it. Try to cage the predatorial animals that are bigger so you can make more money when you sell them.
- There are signs that alert you that a predatorial animal is on its way, even before they hit the ground. First, you will see a spot appear on the ground which gets bigger as the predatorial animal is closer to the ground. Next You will hear the predatorial animal making noise as it’s falling to the ground. Be ready to cage the predatorial animal as soon as it lands.
Start by watering the grass, refilling the well, and buying another guinea bird. When the lion appears, click on it repeatedly to cage it, and then send it off with the truck to sell it on the market. When the truck returns and brings you the money from the lion, buy the fourth guinea bird and take care of them until you have collected 6 eggs.
Requirement: Egg powder plant lvl 1
Before starting level 3, you need to go the the shop and buy an "Egg powder plant."
Start the level by watering the grass and wait for a lion to enter the level. When he does, capture him, collect the eggs that are already in the level (usually 1 or 2), and send these off with the truck. When the truck returns with your money, buy the egg powder plant, collect the eggs and use the truck to sell all but one egg on the market. Use this one egg to produce a bag of egg powder; once it’s ready, it will appear in front of the egg powder plant for you to collect. Sell the bag of powder, along with all but one egg, and use that egg to produce another bag of egg powder. Continue this until you have 4 bags of egg powder and 6 guinea birds.
Requirement: Cookie bakery lvl 1
Wait with buying a second bird until you have caught and sold both lions at the beginning of the level. When you have, buy the 2nd bird and start producing egg powder as soon as possible. When the truck returns from the market, buy the cookie bakery and once you’ve produced one bag of egg powder, bring it to the cookie bakery to start baking cookies. Since your buildings are only level 1, there is no need to buy more than 2 birds; just these 2 birds produce enough eggs and the money you save will go into your bank at the end of the level.
Requirement: Egg powder plant lvl 2, Cookie bakery lvl 2
If you have finished the first 4 levels on expert mode, you will have enough stars to buy the necessary upgrades. If not, replay the earlier levels to earn at least 500 stars, and buy the building upgrades in the shop.
Buy a guinea bird as soon as the level starts, and water the gras. As soon as you have collected an egg, start the cookie production process (egg to egg powder plant -> egg powder to cookie bakery). When the lion appears, catch it and sell it, and use the money to buy a second bird. Next on the shopping list is first a third bird, and then the upgrade to the level 2 egg powder plant. When you have earned enough money, upgrade to the level 2 cookie bakery and continue producing egg powder and cookies to finish the level.
Requirement: Incubator lvl 1
Start watering the bottom part of the area to lure the bird there. Because quickly, two lions will be dropped in the center and the north, and you’ll want your bird out of their way. Sell them as soon as possible and get the cookie production going. As soon as you receive the money for the lions, build the incubator, and give it an egg to breed another bird. The next egg you pick goes to the cookie production, and the egg after that goes to another bird from the incubator. From there on, just keep the cookie process going -remember you can feed the buildings two at a time-, and use any eggs you don’t use to hatch birds. To gather money for the $1000 goal, try to hatch and sell extra birds on the side.
Requirement: Incubator lvl 2
Start by buying a bird and the level 1 egg powder plant. Use the next two eggs you collect to breed birds in the incubator. Breed a third bird, and sell it to buy a level 1 cookie bakery. Breed another bird, and from there on, bake enough cookies to finance a egg powder plant upgrade. Use any extra eggs to breed birds, and if you need one or two more birds at the end, just buy them. There is no need to waste money on an upgrade for the cookie bakery or the incubator.
Requirement: Egg powder plant lvl 3
Use the first egg to breed another bird in the incubator, and use the money from capturing and selling the lion to upgrade the egg powder plant. Use the first eggs to breed two more birds. From there on, use the eggs you gather primarily to make egg powder plants; use extra time and eggs to bake cookies and breed birds, to sell on the market to get to the financial goal. You can basically do well with 3 birds, so sell any you have extra.
Requirement: Cooky bakery lvl 3
Wait for the lion to drop in and catch it. Now start the level by buying a level 2 cooky bakery and buy one extra bird. Until you have upgraded the cooky bakery, don’t wait for a third egg before putting the egg powder plant to work, it will waste you valuable seconds. Produce cookies and sell extra egg powder bags as much as you can until you can buy the last upgrade for the cooky bakery. Use any extra money from here on to buy more birds; there is no need to buy the incubator; keep the change.
Requirement: Incubator lvl 3
Start with buying 2 birds, and when they’ve laid 2 eggs, put them in the incubator. That’s all you’ll need to do in this level really; sell the lions to save up for the egg powder plant and cooky bakery, but don’t buy them until the last minute or so; it is far more important to keep enough money for refilling the well. Also, don’t waste any money on building upgrades.
Requirement: Egg powder plant lvl 4, Cookie bakery lvl 4
When the birds have laid 3 eggs, put them in the egg powder plant, and then the cookie bakery to make cookies. Speed up the baking process by fast-clicking on the buildings. Sell your first batch of cookies, and if you were fast enough, you’ll have just enough time to water the ground and save your flock. Either way, from now on use any extra eggs -first put 3 eggs in the egg powder plant or all will be taken- to breed more birds in the incubator. The key to the gold medal is clicking to speed up the process really, and having enough birds to keep a constant supply of eggs coming.
Requirement: Incubator lvl 4
Recommended: Truck level 2 or 3
Wait until you’ve caught the lion, upgrade the truck and ship it to the market. When the lion is gone, buy 2 more birds, and start the cookie process -wait until you have 4 eggs to put in the egg powder plant, don’t fill it with less. When the money from the lion returns, buy a fourth bird, and use the first money from your cookies to buy 3 more, so you have 7 total. From here on, spend the most of your eggs on making cookies, but use whatever you can miss to breed birds. Use the cookie money to upgrade the incubator, and keep all buildings running at full capacity.
Requirement: Egg powder plant lvl 5, Cookie bakery lvl 5
In this level, you start out with nothing but an ostriche. Rather than wasting time and waiting for the ostriche to produce enough feathers for you to finance anything, just sell it right away. When the truck returns with the money, water the grass and buy 4 birds. Use their eggs to start producing cookies -use the maximum capacity of four eggs- and sell the lions that will soon appear, to buy three more birds. From here on, save up to upgrade the buildings, and in the mean time, use any extra eggs to breed birds. If you are short on birds at the end, it’s easier to buy them than to spend money on upgrading the incubator.
Requirement: Cake bakery lvl 1
If you’ve played previous games, you’ll recognize the helicopter (before an airplane). It will buy goods from the city, in the case of this level, flour to bake cakes.
You start the level with just 1 bird. Simply water it, and use the incubator to let the first egg hatch in to another bird. Breed one more bird, and use the next two eggs to bake two cookies and sell them. Use the money from the lions to fly in flour with the helicopter, and to water the grass, and when the money from the cookies return, you can buy the cake bakery. As you bake a cake, make sure -if you haven’t so already- you bake a third cooky for the level goal.
Requirement: Cake bakery lvl 2
Start with buying 4 birds and get the cookie production underway as quick as possible. Use 2 more eggs to breed 2 extra birds, and after checking off this goal, sell 2 of them. Sell the cookies and any extra birds bred to afford buying and upgrading the cake bakery, though do not bother wasting money on upgrading the egg powder plant or the cookie bakery. Do not forget to order the flour in time!
Requirement: Cake bakery lvl 3
In this level, you start out with nothing but two ostriches. Sell them right away and buy 4 birds and upgrade the cake bakery to level 3. Wait until you have 3 eggs and turn them into cakes, and do this once more to bake all the cakes. Use the money from catching the lions to buy the flour as soon as possible, and buy the last bird.
Requirement: Cake bakery lvl 4
Start by buying one extra bird, and wait until you’ve gathered 4 eggs to start the cookie production. Order 4 bags of flour with the helikopter, and sell the lions as soon as you’ve captured them. When the first batch of cookies are done, sell those while you keep making cookies. When you’ve got enough money from the cookies, buy the cake bakery and start baking cakes. Don’t forget to order the flour in time!
Requirement: Incubator lvl 5, Cake bakery lvl 5
Start by buying 6 birds and upgrading the truck. Also order 4 bags of flour with the helicopter. In the beginning, just focus on baking 4 cakes at a time, and buy upgrades when you can spare the money later on to make it in the final sprint.
Requirement: Spinnery lvl 1
Catch and sell the bear, and sell 2 geese. Use the eggs from the ducks to start baking cakes; first 3 and then 2 more. If you have any eggs left, breed more ducks in the incubator. When you have any more then 5 geese, you can sell them as never need more then 5. Order 5 bags of flour so you’re ready for the cakes. Keep baking cakes until you can afford a yak, and as soon as it drops wool, sell it again. Sell anything you have, ducks if you must, to be able to afford the Spinnery at $1 500 and produce yarn.
Requirement: Spinnery lvl 2
Start by ordering 10 bags of flour by helicopter. Wait until the bears have dropped, and catch and sell them. Now buy 8 geese and two yaks. Bake 10 cakes, and when you’ve gathered the 10 eggs for that, sell the geese. Now just focus on gathering enough wool, and sell one or two yaks when you have enough to afford the spinnery upgrade.
Requirement: Weaving factory lvl 1
Start by buying 3 geese, and order 1 bag of flour. Bake 1 cake, and sell any cookies you might have left to save up money. When you’ve gathered 10 eggs and 4 balls of yarn, sell all your animals, and use the money to buy the weaving factory and produce a cloth.
Requirement: Weaving factory lvl 2
Buy one extra yak, and when you’ve collected 3 wools, send 2 to the spinnery and sell 1 wool and 1 yak. Continue the cloth process and when you’ve produced 3 cloths, sell those with 1 yak. When you’ve produced a total of 6 cloths and have 2 balls of yarn, sell the yak with the cloths and buy 10 geese. There’s no need to upgrade the weaving factory, though if you have enough money, you can.
Requirement: Spinnery lvl 3, Weaving factory lvl 3
Start with buying 1 goose and all the buildings for cookie production, and order 5 bags of flour. Also upgrade the truck and the warehouse. Now start producing cloths, 2 at a time, and on the side produce 5 cakes. As long as you produce 2 cloths at a time, you’ll make gold without too much trouble. You can sell the goose when you’ve gotten 5 eggs, and you can sell one of the yaks when you’ve gotten 16 cloths. You don’t really need any extra money, so upgrade whatever you want, or buy a cat and/or dog.
Requirement: Spinnery lvl 4, Weaving factory lvl 4
Buy 4 yaks and upgrade the truck twice and the warehouse once. Now simply start the cloth production process, 3 at a time. You don’t need to upgrade any of the buildings. When you’ve produced enough cloths and yarn, you should have enough money to buy 30 geese.
Requirement: Spinnery lvl 5, Weaving factory lvl 5
Start by upgrading the truck and selling the cow. Now buy 2 geese, and order 5 bags of flour to start the cake production. When the money from the cow comes back, buy 4 yacks and start the cloth production. When you’ve gather 10 eggs total, sell the ducks and finish baking cakes. Buy the 5th yak when you can afford it, and finish the level.
Requirement: Sewing factory lvl 1
Upgrade the truck twice, and the warehouse once, and buy a yak. Order 5 bags of flour. Start the cake baking process, and collect to wool from the yak. When you’ve collected two wool, sell the yak as you process the wool to balls of yarn. Order 2 decorations with the helicopter. Bake a total of 15 cakes, and when you’ve gathered 15 eggs, sell the geese. Once you’ve got the money to buy the sewing factory, buy it and produce 2 costumes. The costumes with all the bears that you can also sell, will help you to reach the money goal.
Requirement: Fitting room lvl 1
Start with the cloth production process, 3 at a time. Sell the 2 bears and when you receive the money from this, upgrade the warehouse. Sell 3 cloths and a bear, and from that money buy 3 geese and a truck upgrade, and order 10 bags of flour. Keep selling 3 cloths at a time, and start the cake baking process. Bake a total of 10 cakes, and sell the geese when you’ve gathered 10 eggs. Don’t bother buying the fitting room, and just use the earnings from the costumes to get to the $20,000 goal.
Requirement: Sewing factory lvl 2
Buy 1 more yak, order 2 decorations and upgrade the truck once. From here on, just focus on producing 4 costumes. Sell the bears that drop in. When you’ve gathered 4 wools, sell the yaks and buy 2 more decorations for the last costumes. Don’t bother upgrading the sewing factory.
Requirement: Fitting room lvl 2
Buy 3 yaks, two truck upgrades, one warehouse upgrade and order 2 decorations. Start the cloth production with 2 pieces at a time. Sell one, and use the other one to dress up a bear, and do this twice. This should earn you the $14,000 you need to buy the total of 20 decorations and 10 yaks.
Requirement: Sewing factory lvl 3, Fitting room lvl 3
Start by upgrading your truck, and sell 2 yaks and all the geese. Start the dress production, 2 at a time, and order 3 decorations. Save any bears to dress them up later, and use that money to keep producing dresses.
Requirement: Sewing factory lvl 4
Start with buying 1 goose, ordering 2 decorations and upgrade the truck and the warehouse. Start producing cookies 3 at a time, and producing dresses also with 3 at a time. Use the money from the bears in the fitting room, and of course the cookies and costumes, to buy 4 yaks at the end.
Requirement: Sewing factory lvl 5
Buy 3 yaks, 1 goose, and upgrade the warehouse once and the truck twice. Also order 2 decorations by helicopter. Start the costume productions with 3 at a time, and during the rest of the level, just send all eggs to the incubator, and when you reach 10 geese, sell 7 of them.
Requirement: Feather factory lvl 1
Start by buying 3 normal penguins. Sell the first 3 feathers you get as soon as possible, but then save some up; sell 1 and save 1. Send eggs to the incubator until you have 10 penguins, and then sell them. After the 7th penguin, order 10 bags of flour, so you can bake the cakes. When you can afford it after this, buy the feather factory and then buy an extra royal penguin.
Requirement: Decoration factory lvl 1
Buy 3 penguins, order 5 bags of flour for cakes and upgrade your warehouse. When you’ve collected 4 feathers and 5 eggs, sell the animals, and when the truck returns, upgrade it and sell everything else you’ve got (except 1 colored feather). With this money, you should have enough money to buy the decoration factory and create a decoration.
Requirement: Feather factory lvl 2, Decoration factory lvl 2
Start by selling 5 normal penguins, order 6 bags of flour and start baking cakes, 3 at a time to start with. As soon as the royal penguin drops feathers, start producing decorations and buy a second royal penguin when you’ve earned enough from the cakes. Keep selling cakes and decorations to afford the upgrades of the feather and the decoration factories. If it helps, you can sell all the normal penguins too at the end..
Requirement: Feather factory lvl 3, Decoration factory lvl 3
Start by buying 4 normal penguins, selling 2 royal penguins, order 5 bags of flour and upgrade the truck. Upgrade all the cake buildings to level 2, and start baking 5 cakes to earn money.
Requirement: Feather factory lvl 4, Decoration factory lvl 4
Start by selling the walrus and with that money, buy a fourth royal penguin. In the meantime, just start the decoration production process, 3 at a time, and use any eggs to breed more normal penguins. When you’ve gathered 20 eggs, sell all the normal penguins. Upgrade the feather factory, and then the decoration factory, when you can afford it.
Requirement: Feather factory lvl 5, Decoration factory lvl 5
Buy 3 more normal penguins, and 2 more royal penguins to start with. Also order 10 bags of flour. Upgrade the cake bakery once, and bake 10 cakes before selling all the normal penguins, but 2. Just keep baking cakes and producing decorations until you can afford the walrus. If you’ve finished the decoration goal, you can sell the penguins for extra money for the walrus.
Requirement: Fitting room lvl 4
Start with buying 2 normal penguins.and sell a walrus’ tusk as soon as possible, for money for the 3 cake production buildings. Buy 2 royal penguins as soon as you have the money for it, and start producing decorations. Order cloths to produce dresses, and keep this going until you have enough money to meet the money goal, and the walrus goal (this costs you $40,000 extra).
Requirement: Fitting room lvl 5
Start the level with buying one normal penguin, and use the eggs it lays to reproduce them with the incubator. Keep feeding it eggs as much as possible, and when you have 20 penguins, sell them all. Upgrade the warehouse all the way, so you can keep the polar bears there until you can dress them up and sell them. Just focus on selling dressed bears, and you’ll earn plenty money to buy all the animals you need.
Buy 4 extra normal penguins, and buy all the cake production buildings and upgrade them to level 2. Sell the walrus. Order 5 bags of flour, and as soon as you’ve gotten your 5th egg, sell both normal penguins and buy 1 royal penguin, and finish 5 cakes. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse as you see fit, but don’t worry about dressing up bears, since this will only cost you time. When you’re done with any cake production building, transform it to start the dress production, until you’re entirely focussed on the dress production.
Buy 2 royal penguins and one normal penguin. Buy level 1 of all the cake production buildings, and order 1 bag of flour. Sell the normal penguin as soon as it’s laid an egg, along with 2 royal penguins, and transform each cake building when you’ve finished it, until all are dress production buildings. You will need to upgrade the truck and warehouse to keep 2 polar bears -sell the other 3-, so you can dress them and meet the money goal later. You can also sell any more then 2 decorations you have, and even the royal penguin, just focus on dressing 2 bears.
Sell the walrus, order 2 cloths and upgrade the warehouse once. Any bears you catch, save them, do not sell them yet. Use the money from the walrus to buy the decoration and the sewing factory, and start the dress production process. Send any eggs you gather to the egg powder factory. When you have the money for it after selling 2 dressed bears, and have already created a 3rd dress, buy the cake factory and bake the cake necessary. Buy 2 the walrusses at the end.
Sell 4 normal penguins and both royal penguin. Order 5 bags of flour, and two decorations, and start the cake baking process. When the helicopter returns, order one cloth and make a dress. Dress up and sell one bear as soon as possible, and order a second cloth when you have the money for it. Dress up another bear to meet the money goal.
Sell the walrus, and buy 3 normal penguins. When the money returns from the walrus, build and upgrade every cake production building to level 3, upgrade the warehouse and order 10 bags of flour. Start baking cakes 3 at a time, and sell any bears you catch. Upgrade the helicopter. Keep baking cakes until you have $6,500 and then sell the penguins and buy the dress factory. Order 3 cloths and 3 decorations, and as you process these into dresses, order 2 more cloths and decorations, and process these too.
Requirement: Seperator lvl 1
Start by selling 3 sheep and upgrading the warehouse. Focus on producing cloths, 2 at a time, and keep any bears you’ve caught. Order 3 decorations when you can afford it, to produce dresses and dress up the bears, and upgrade your truck. Sell the 3 bears to get your money goal, and then buy a cow and the seperator building, and produce one cream.
Requirement: Curd factory lvl 1
Upgrade the truck and the warehouse right at the start. After producing 1 cream, sell 2 captured bears along with the cream and use this money to buy 2 sheep. Sell more cream and bears, and use this money to buy another sheep and upgrade the truck once more. Sell more cream and bears, and sell the sheep once you’ve produced 5 wool. Sell the cow, but keep at least one cream, since you’ll need it to produce curd when you buy the curd factory.
Requirement: Seperator lvl 2
Start by buying a 3rd sheep, and ordering 5 decorations. Also upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Sell all the sheep once you have 5 wools, and produce them into dresses, which you use to dress up the bears. Once you’ve sold the first 2 bears, buy 2 cows, and start producing cream. Once you’ve sold the other 2 bears, buy a 3rd cow and upgrade the seperator to level 2. You’ll be left with one dress and no bear at some point, but a 5th bear will drop down, so keep the dress.
Requirement: Curd factory lvl 2
Immediately buy 1 cow, and start the curd production. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse. Buy all the buildings for dress production, and order 5 decorations. Once you’ve sold 2 dressed bears, and 2 curds, buy a 2nd cow and upgrade the curd factory. Simply finish the 5th dress and then focus on the last few curds.
Requirement: Seperator lvl 3, Curd factory lvl 3
Start by ordering 6 decorations, and when you have gotten 3 wool, sell 3 sheep. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse, and keep the bears to dress up later. Once you’ve received a total of 6 wool, you can optionally sell the remaining 2 sheep. Once you’ve sold 3 dressed bears, buy 2 cows and upgrade the seperator. After selling the other bears, buy a 3rd cow and upgrade the curd factory.
Requirement: Seperator lvl 4, Curd factory lvl 4
Sell a cow right away and start producing curd, 3 at a time. When the money returns from the cow, upgrade the truck and the warehouse twice, buy a turkey, order a bag of flour, and build all the cake production buildings. Once the turkey has laid an egg, get rid of it and just finish one cake. Sell all bears but one, and once you’ve finished a cake, buy a sheep. Buy all the dress production buildings when you have the money, and order a decoration. When you’ve gotten one wool, you can sell the sheep. Buy one extra cow and one extra upgrade for the seperator and curd factory when you can afford it.
Requirement: Seperator lvl 5, Curd factory lvl 5
Buy 4 cows at the start, and upgrade the truck and the warehouse twice. Produce and sell curd 4 at a time, and when you can afford it, buy a 5th cow. When you can afford next, upgrade the seperator and the curd factory, and finally just buy the 5 sheep to meet that goal.
Requirement: Cheese factory lvl 1
Order 10 decorations, upgrade the truck and warehouse twice, and when the helicopter returns order 5 more decorations and one bottle of enzyme. Produce a total of 10 dresses, and sell them, along with the sheep. Buy a cow to start producing cream, and produce more dresses with what you have left. After selling all the dresses and bears, you should have enough money to buy the cheese factory and a 2nd cow.
Requirement: Cheese factory lvl 2
Recommended: Warehouse lvl 3
Upgrade the truck and the warehouse, order 6 bottles of enzyme, and start producing cheese, 1 at a time; although if you can send in more ingredients, do so. Sell the first 3 bears as soon as they fall, and then sell the first 2 cheese. Use that money to fully upgrade your warehouse, so you can keep any bear that drops in from now on, and buy sheep with the remainder of the money. After selling the next cheese, buy 4 decorations, and 4 more decorations after that. As you sell more cheeese, buy sheep until you have 4. In total, you will want 8 dresses, so after producing the 10th wool, sell all the sheep. When you’ve produced the 8th dress, build a dressing room and get those bears dressed to reach the $60,000 goal.
Requirement: Cheese factory lvl 3
Upgrade the truck twice, and sell all sheep but one. As soon as you have one wool, sell the last sheep, and sell one cow. Order 6 bottles of enzyme, and then 2 more bottles along with a decoration, and start producing cheese, 4 at a time. When you have gathered 8 milk, start selling the cows, and build the dress production buildings, following when you’re done with a building from the cheese production.
Requirement: Cheese factory lvl 4
The trick to this level is that, while easy to overlook, there are two seperators and two curd factories in this level, in both top corners. So while you’re mainly focussing on producing cheese, send any extra milk you gather, to the second seperator, to produce into curd and make extra money.
Order 6 enzymes, and upgrade the truck and the warehouse. Start producing cheese, 2 at a time, and don’t forget to order your enzymes on time! Bears that fall down can be sold right away, upgrade the warehouse if necessary. Sell any cheese you produce right away, and once you have enough money, upgrade the cheese factory. Once you’ve gather 16 cheese, sell everything, including the cows, to meet the money goal. With that money, buy the 5 cows for the cow goal.
Requirement: Cheese factory lvl 5
At the start, buy 5 cows, 2 sheep, 2 turkeys and optionally 1 cat. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse twice, and order 6 enzymes. Once you’ve gather 10 milk, sell all the cows and buy the cheese factory, and upgrade it to level 4. Now simply produce 10 cheese, order 5 more enzymes, and collect 5 eggs and 5 wool.
Start with buying 2 cows, 1 turkey, ordering 5 enzymes, and upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Also build all the cheese production buildings with level 1. Use the eggs to breed 5 turkeys, and then sell all turkeys but one, and gather 5 eggs. Also order 5 bags of flour. At the same time, produce 5 cheese, 1 at a time. Sell the sheep as soon as possible. Once you’ve got 5 cheese, sell everything you’ve got and buy the cake buildings to bake 5 cakes.
Requirement: Grinding factory lvl 1
Start by upgrading the warehouse once and the truck twice, and order 6 decorations. When jaguars land, catch them and keep them in the warehouse. When you’ve collected 3 wool, send them to the spinnery to produce 3 dresses, and sell all the llama’s. Use the other other 3 wool to produce 3 dresses after that. Once you’ve got the dresses, dress up and sell the jaguars. When the first money from this returns, buy a goat and buy the grinding factory, and produce a shining horn.
Requirement: Manufactoring plant lvl 1
Start with buying 3 llamas, ordering 3 decorations, and upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Start producing dresses, 2 at a time. Produce the first horn you get from the goat into a shiny horn and sell it, and use that money to buy 2 more decorations, to produce a total of 5 dresses. When you get the second horn, sell the goat, and use the money to buy the manufacturing plant to produce a set of samples.
Requirement: Grinding factory lvl 2
Start by buying 4 chickens, and a building a level 3 incubator. Use these to simply breed chickens, 3 at a time, until you’ve got 20 of them. Upgrade the truck twice. Also start producing horn samples, and when you’ve gather 4 horns, sell both goats, selling the samples when you’ve got 4 of those.
Requirement: Manufactoring plant lvl 2
Sell 2 goats right away, and start producing horn samples, 2 at a time. When the truck returns, upgrade the manufacturing plant, upgrade the truck 2 times, and once you’ve gather the 6th horn, sell the remaining 3 goats. Try and get the 6 horn samples produced as quick as possible, and sell them. Click on the manufacturing plant to help it speed up. Once you’ve sold everything to meet the money goal, simply buy 5 llama’s to fullfill that goal.
Requirement: Souvenir factory lvl 1
Upgrade the truck and the warehouse, and start producing horn samples, 2 at a time. Sell the first 2 horn samples, with the jaguars, and when the money returns, sell 2 more jaguars and 4 horn samples. Order one bottle of varnish. When the truck returns, completely upgrade the truck, buy a goat, and sell all goats, with all but one horn sample. When the truck returns, build the souvenir factory and produce a souvenir.
Requirement: Souvenir factory lvl 2
Start by upgrading the truck, the warehouse and the helicopter, and order 2 costumes and 6 varnishes. Produce horn samples, 1 at a time to start with, but send in 2 when you have enough. When the jaguars drop, dress 2 of them up and sell them. When the truck returns, upgrade it, order 4 costumes, and upgrade the souvenir factory. Wait until 3 more jaguars drop in, and dress them all up and sell them. When the truck comes back, you’ll have made the money goal, so order another goat.
Requirement: Grinding factory lvl 3, Manufactoring plant lvl 3
Start by ordering 3 costumes, build the fitting room, upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Then order 6 varnices. Start producing 2 horn samples at a time, and when jaguars drop in, dress one up. While the truck takes it to the city, start dressing up the other two and sell each of them right away. When you’ve got the money for it, buy another goat. When you can afford it next, order 3 costumes for the captured jaguars, and upgrade the fitting room once.
Requirement: Souvenir factory lvl 3
Start producing souvenirs, 1 at a time, and then wool. Process one wool first, and then 2, and sell the llama when it’s produced it’s 3rd wool. Once you’ve caught 3 jaguars, and the truck is halfway, buy 2 more goats and start producing 3 souvenirs at a time. Upgrade the warehouse when you get the money, and sell the llama with the new jaguars. Order 6 varnishes, and after that, 3 more varnishes and 1 decoration. Once you’ve gathered enough horns, sell goats to fully upgrade the souvenir factory.
Requirement: Grinding factory lvl 4, Manufactoring plant lvl 4
At the start, upgrade the warehouse once, the well twice, and the truck twice, and order 4 bags of flour. As soon as you’ve collected 4 eggs and 4 wool, sell the chickend and the llamas. Order 6 varnishes, and start producing souvenirs, 3 at a time. Once you’ve gather 20 horns, sell the goats. Use this money to build all the cake production buildings to level 4, and bake 4 cakes. In the meantime, order 4 decorations. Once you’re done with one of the cake buildings, transform it into a dress building, and start the dress production following the cakes.
Requirement: Souvenir factory lvl 4
Buy 4 goats, and sell one right away. Start producing souvenirs, first 2 at a time, and then 3 at a time. When jaguars drop in, try to catch as many as you can before the dogs do, and keep them in your warehouse. When the money returns, upgrade the truck and the warehouse once, and order 2 dresses and 5 varnishes. When the dresses return, dress up two jaguars, and order 5 more varnishes. If you’ve caught 3 jaguars, order 1 more dress as well. After that, just focus on ordering the goal of 10 dresses, and 12 souvenirs. If you sell dressed jaguars and souvenirs in the meantime, you should easily get the $50,000 goal.
Requirement: Grinding factory lvl 5, Manufactoring plant lvl 5
Right away, buy 4 goats, 4 llama’s and 4 chickens. Personally I found a cat really useful as well. Upgrade the truck twice, and sell 5 llama’s and 5 chickens. Any jaguars you catch, you can simply sell. Start producing shiny horns, 4 at a time, and produce them into souvenirs for extra money. Use this money to buy extra goats when you can afford to.
Requirement: Souvenir factory lvl 5
Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Sell the chickens right away, build all the dress production buildings at level 1, and when the truck returns, sell 3 llama’s. Start the souvenir production process, 4 at a time, and the dress production process, 1 at a time. When the llama money returns, sell one more llama, and order 3 decorations and 4 varnishes. When you’ve collected the 5th wool, also sell the last llama. Any jaguars you catch, you can sell right away. After gathering 25 horns, sell the goats, and when the truck returns with the money and you reached the money goal (only then!), upgrade the souvenir factory.
Requirement: Mega cake bakery lvl 1
Buy a goat, and water the grass once. Once you’ve produced the first horn sample, sell it, and use that money to build and fully upgrade the egg powder plant, and order 5 egg and 5 bag of flour. When the helicopter returns, start baking cakes. When you’ve received the money from the other two horn samples, buy 1 varnish and 1 decoration. When you’ve produced 5 cakes, sell all but one cake. Once your goat has produced it’s 5th horn, sell it along with two more horn samples. When all this money comes back, order curd, and buy the mega cake bakery.
Location: wild west farm
Requirement: Mega cake bakery lvl 2
Start by selling 4 sheep, and when the truck returns, sell the last sheep, along with 4 turkeys. Upgrade the truck twice and the warehouse once. Build the cake production buildings, order 10 bags of flour, and start producing cakes, 1 at a time. Start producing curd, 5 at a time, and after collecting 5 milk, sell one cow. When you receive the money from the cow, order a dress and a decoration. Bake a mega cake, and sell all the other curds. With this money, and that from the mega cake, buy new ingredients for more mega cakes. Once you’ve gather a total of 10 milk, sell the cow as well.
Location: winter farm
Requirement: Mega cake bakery lvl 3
Start by selling 2 walrusses. When the truck returns, sell 3 walrus tusks, and sell one more walrus. Order 5 cookies, and 5 bags of flour, and when the helicopter returns, order it again, and when it returns again, order this combination once more. Send the walrus tusks to the grinding factory, and turn them into souvenirs. When you’ve gathered 10 tusks, sell the walrusses, and build a level 1 feather factory and a level 1 curd factory, and order 1 cream to process into curd. As you start selling the mega cakes, upgrade the buildings to speed up the process towards a gold medal.
Location: European farm
Requirement: Mega cake bakery lvl 4
Start by selling 2 yaks, and when the truck returns, sell the other two. Start producing curd, 5 at a time. Despite there being a cheese factory, you can’t produce cheese. Upgrade the truck once, and the warehouse all the way. Start producing 21 curds. After collecting 9 or 10 eggs, sell 3 geese. Sell the 4th goose after collecting the 20th egg. When you can afford it, order 21 feathers and process them into decorations. After collecting 21 milk, sell all the cows and any curd you produced over 21 pieces. Convert the cheese production buildings into level 5 cake production buildings and start producing cakes. Order as many horn samples as you can, along with the same amount of varnishes, and produce them into souvenirs, and then put everything together to produce mega cakes. The money goal will be easily reached when selling the mega cakes.
Location: African farm
Requirement: Mega cake bakery lvl 5
Start by buying 5 buffalo’s, and immediately sell 2. When the truck returns with the money, buy 5 ostriches, and order 5 varnishes. Upgrade the warehouse once, and start producing decorations and souvenirs, 5 at a time. I personally found a cat and a fully upgraded well very handy in this level too. After collecting 25 feathers, sell the ostriches. Order 5 cookies and 5 bags of flour, and buy a level 5 cake bakery. Order a curd, and produce a mega cake. When you’ve collected 25 horns, sell the buffalo’s. Sell the mega cake, and continue buying the curds, cookies and bags of flour to bake more mega cakes. When you can afford it, upgrade the mega cake bakery, and the plane. Somewhere in between, don’t forget to buy 5 guinea burds.
Location: African farm
Start by buying 2 buffalo and 2 ostriches, upgrade the warehouse once and the truck twice, and order 4 cloths. When the helicopter returns, order 1 more cloth, and 5 varnishes. Start producing costumes and souvenirs, 5 at a time, and sell the souvenirs right away. Sell the first 2 waves of lions, but then keep them in your warehouse, after upgrading it once more. When you’ve collected 11 feathers, sell the ostriches. When you can afford it, buy the fitting room, and just sell any new horns you get right away. When you’ve collected 20 horns, sell the buffalo’s. Sell dressed lions to get the $70,000 money goal.
Location: African farm
Upgrade the warehouse and the helicopter once, ander order 1 curd, 1 horn sample and 1 varnish. When the lions fall, sell one and keep one. When the helicopter returns, order a cookie and a bag of flour, and then, order 1 cloth and 2.decorations. With all these orders, produce a souvenir, a cake, and then a dress. Then bake a mega cake and dress up a lion, and sell them. When the truck returns, buy 5 chickens and start breeding them like crazy. Repeat this process, until you’ve baked 5 mega cakes in total, and use the profits of everything to buy 4 buffalo’s.
Location: African farm
Sell 2 buffalo’s right away, and when that money returns, buy a cat, and upgrade the truck twice and the helicopter and the warehouse once. Sell the animals from which you’ve collected 5 items, and after that, sell the rest of the animals (providing you collected 5 items). Start processing all the items you’ve collected. Sell any lions you catch right away. Order 5 varnishes, 5 bags of flour, and 2 cloths. When the helicopter returns, buy 3 more cloths. Build the cake factory, sewing factory and souvenir factory to level 2, and start producing these 2 at a time.
Location: African farm
At the start, buy 6 guinea birds, 6 ostriches and a cat, and upgrade the warehouse once. Also order 5 bags of flour and 5 cloths, and start producing and selling cakes and dresses. Sell any lions you catch. Along the way, upgrade the warehouse fully. Once you’ve earned around $23,000, make sure you have enough ingredients to make 10 more cakes, and sell all the guinea birds, and all but 10 cakes. Now order 1 buffalo, and build all souvenir production buildings to level 1. Start producing souvenirs. When you have $10,000, buy the mega cake factory, and a curd. Keep producing decorations as you need them for the mega cakes, and sell any extra.
Location: Mexican farm
Buy one chicken, and use it’s eggs to breed more. When you have more than 5 chickens, sell all but one. Catch any jaguars and sell them right away. When you have $1,400, order a dress, and from any other jaguars that drop in, keep one aside to dress up and sell. Use this money to upgrade the warehouse and the truck once, and order 3 dresses, to dress up 3 more jaguars. When you’ve received the money from this, just buy all the ingredients for the mega cake and produce one.
Location: Mexican farm
For starters, order a dress. When the 5 jaguars drop in, catch one and dress it up, and in the meantime let the other jaguars roam free; catch only one more. Sell the dressed up jaguar, along with one normal one. When the truck returns, order 4 more dresses, and upgrade the warehouse once and the truck twice. Catch the other 3 jaguars, along with 3 new ones that will drop in. Send 4 in to dress up, and sell 2 right away. Buy 6 chickens, and sell the 4 dressed up jaguars. When you receive the $28,000 from the jaguars, full upgrade the helicopter and order a horn, a cheese, a varnish and 5 bags of flour. When you’ve got 5 eggs, sell the chickens, and the cheese. Process the horn into a souvenir as fast as possible, and when you’re done with one souvenir production building, turn it into a level 5 cake production building and produce 5 cakes as fast as possible.
Location: Mexican farm
Buy 5 chickens, 5 llama’s and 5 goats, a cat, and fully upgrade the warehouse and the truck, and upgrade the helicopter once. Order 10 bags of flour, and start producing cakes, 5 at a time. Then order 10 varnishes, and start producing souvenirs, 5 at a time. Order 5 curd and 5 decorations. When you’ve gathered 12 wool, sell them right away, and sell 3 llama’s. Once you’ve produce 10 cakes and 10 souvenirs, build the mega cake bakery to level 2, and start producing mega cakes.
Location: Mexican farm
Buy 1 egg powder plant, upgrade the warehouse and the truck, and order a cake and a curd. Send the first egg to the incubator, and then send one egg to the egg powder plant, and one to the incubator. Catch the jaguars, and when that money returns, order a decoration and a souvenir. When those return, bake a mega cake. Sell more jaguars, and upgrade the truck before you sell the mega cake. When that money returns, fully upgrade the well, buy one cat, and fully upgrade 2 egg powder plants; don’t upgrade any more at any time. Now send alternatively one batch of eggs to the egg powder plants, and one batch to the incubator. After getting 25 chickens, send 3 batches to egg powder plants, and then 1 to the incubator. Fully upgrade the truck. After getting 50 chickens, sell 40 of them, and sell any more than 15 chickens you have from there on. When you’ve gathered all 100 egg powders, sell everything but those 10 chickens, and order a cheese whenever you can. Immediately sell the cheese for money, and you’ll slowely work your way to that 4 cheese goal.
Location: Mexican farm
Buy 5 goats, and when you’ve gathered 5 horns, sell 4 goats, and keep gathering horns. When you receive the money, buy 1 llama, each souvenir and costume production building level 1, upgrade the truck once, upgrade the warehouse once, and order 5 varnishes. Start souvenir and costume production, 1 at a time, and immediately sell any jaguars you catch. Upgrade the truck once more when you can, and sell any souvenirs and costumes right away. Buy a cat somewhere along the way. Upgrade the souvenir production buildings to level 3 when you can afford to. When you’ve gathered 15 horns, buy 5 chickens, and when you’ve gathered 20 horns, sell the goat. As you finish up producing the last horns, build the cake production building over the building you’re finished with, and upgrade it to level 5. With any money left, and any new money you earn, buy an extra llama and upgrade the costume production buildings.
Location: Wild West farm
Immediately sell 4 sheep and when the money returns, upgrade the warehouse once, and the truck twice. Sell another sheep, all milk and all wool. Send the gathered eggs to the incubator, and make sure you produce 10 chickens. Sell the 10 chickens, along with any other products you’ve yet gathered, and order 4 costumes. Upgrade the warehouse once more, catch the bears, dress up 4 bears and sell them. After selling more milk, order another costume, dress the 5th bear, and sell him too. After selling the bears, upgrade the helicopter twice, and order a cake, a curd, a decoration and a souvenir, and bake a mega cake. Order 5 more costumes, and use them to dress up more bears that will drop in. After selling the mega cake, the milk and more dressed up bears, you should have plenty money to buy 5 more cows, and a total of 10 sheep.
Location: Wild West farm
Upgrade the truck once, and sell 15 turkeys. Order 10 bags of flour. When the truck returns, you should have collected 15 eggs; sell 10 turkeys and the bear. Start processing the eggs into cakes, and sell the last 5 turkeys, with 10 cookies (providing you gathered a total of 23 eggs). Sell the cakes, 3 more cookies, upgrade truck once more, and upgrade the helicopter and the warehouse once, and when you have the money for it, order 2 cheese. Immediately sell these, and that will give you enough money to buy a 3rd cheese.
Location: Wild West farm
Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once, and order 5 enzymes. Start the cheese production process, 5 at a time. After selling your first cheeses, fully upgrade the warehouse and the truck. Build the weaving factory and the sewing factory to level two, order 5 wools and produce 5 costumes. After collecting 20 cheese, make sure you have enough milk to produce 5 curds, and sell the cows. With all this money, order the ingredients you need to bake the necessary mega cakes, which in turn will help you reach your money goal.
Location: Wild West farm
Buy 2 sheep, and build all costume production and cake production buildings to level 1. When the bear drops, sell the bear and 3 turkeys. Order 5 bags of flour, and 2 decorations, and start producing cakes and costumes, 1 at a time. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once, and sell the bears. Order more decorations and upgrade the truck once more. As more and more bears will drop in, upgrade the truck and warehouse more too. Keep producing cakes and costumes untill you have $10,000. At that moment, sell everything related to the cake baking, including the chickens, and buy a cow; keep producing costumes. When the cow has produced 1 milk, sell the cow, and build the seperator at level 1. Build a level 1 curd factory and cheese factory, and order an enzyme, and produce 1 cheese.
Location: Arctic farm
Sell one walrus right away, and when the money returns, upgrade the warehouse once, and the truck twice. Sell the tusks and bears you catch to finance everything you order. When the truck comes back, order 2 horn samples, 2 varnish, 5 cookies and 5 bags of flour, and start producing cakes and souvenirs. Buy 6 normal penguins, and when you gather 5 eggs, you can sell both the eggs and the penguins. Buy 6 royal penguins, and produce 5 costumes. You can sell the penguins when you’ve gathered 5 feathers. Process 3 more horn samples and varnishes, to get a total of 5 souvenirs. Order 1 more cookie, and produce 1 more souvenir, and then sell these two again. When you (almost) have 5 costumes, 5 cakes and 5 souvenirs, and at least $4,000 (or that value in tusks) sell all the walrusses, and order 5 curds, to bake the 5 mega cakes.
Location: Arctic farm
Buy 4 walrusses, build the fitting room, upgrade the truck, the warehouse and the helicopter once, and order 3 costumes. Start producing souvenirs, 5 at a time. Dress up 1 bear, and sell it while you dress up the other. With the money from dressed bears and souvenirs, buy more walrusses up to 10. Do not forget that when you have this many walrusses, they eat a lot of food, fast!
Location: Arctic farm
Buy 5 normal penguins, and focus on breeding penguins, 5 at a time. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. Your goal is to sell bears and penguins, to save up money. Keep at least 7 penguins at a time, and sell any more. Once you’ve gotten $1,000, buy a royal penguin and alongside the penguin breeding, start producing decorations to sell. Buy more royal penguins when you can. Sell the penguins and the decorations until you have $8,500. Then, sell all the royal penguins, and buy a walrus. Sell the walrus, and order 2 creams to finish the level.
Location: Arctic farm
Order 5 cloths, and produce 10 costumes at once, 5 at a time. Order the next 5 cloths when you’ve collected 10 feathers total, and sold the royal penguins. As you’re waiting for the truck to return with money, buy 6 normal penguins, and sell them right away when you’ve gathered 5 eggs. Also sell the costumes. Order a walrus, and collect and sell as many tusks as you need to buy the grinding factory. Collect tusks and horn samples to earn $4,000, and buy the manufacturing plant. Then focus on gathering 6 more tusks total, at which point you can sell the walrus and one tusk, and use that money to buy the souvenir factory. Order varnishes to produce souvenirs, and with the money from the souvenirs, build the cake baking buildings to the highest level you can afford.
Location: European farm
Order a souvenir, and sell it right away. With the money that comes back, order a milk and 2 wool.
When bears drop in, only cage them, but do not send them to your warehouse. When you’ve gathere two milks, sell the milks and the cow. When that money comes back, fully upgrade the helicopter and buy any more wools, milks and eggs you need to meet the goals.
Location: European farm
Buy 3 chickens and 3 yaks, and build the egg powder plant to level 5, and the other cake production buildings to level 1. Upgrade the truck and the warehouse once. When you’ve gathered 5 produces of eggs, or wools, sell the animals that produce them. Make sure to produce and keep 5 curds, and prodice 1 cake. With the cows, produce 15 curds before you sell them. Order 1 souvenir and 1 decorations, and with the remaining money, build and upgrade the mega cake bakery, spinnery and weaving factory to as much as you can afford, and bake mega cakes.
Location: European farm
A huge 15 minute level, it is best to play this level in phases. Start by selling bears as soon as possible, in the meantime breeding ducks in the incubator. As the money allows you, upgrade the truck once, upgrade the warehouse once, buy 1 duck, and upgrade the incubator once. Then order 5 bags of flour. Keep breeding until you have 7 ducks.
Start focusing on producing cakes, 5 at a time. When you can afford it, upgrade the truck and the warehouse once more, then the helicopter just once. Start buying yaks, 4 total, and aim to produce around 24. When you can afford it, then the final upgrades for the truck and warehouse (a little later), with one more helicopter upgrade. When you can afford it, buy a cat, and start focussing on breeding 50 ducks; upgrade the incubator for this.
When you’ve reached the 50 duck goal, sell 42, and keep baking cakes. Around 10 minutes, 5 bears will drop; from this point on, keep the bears in your warehouse, do not sell them. Convert the incubator to a level 5 spinnery, and start processing the wool. When you’ve produced 10 cloths, order 5 decorations and start producing costumes. After gathering 24 wool, sell all the yaks, and when all the cloths are produced, convert the spinnery into a fitting room and dress up bears.
When you can afford it, buy a cow, and build the seperator and the curd factory. Start producing curds, and buy more cows as you can afford it. When you’ve dressed 15 bears, convert the fitting room to a mega cake bakery, and making sure you have all the ingredients, start producing mega cakes. When you made it to $80,000, sell the cows for the last $20,000 and be very proud for getting gold on this massive level.
To Be Continued. Stuck on a level, or have a tip to share? Visit our Farm Frenzy 3 forum.