a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:31:”Passport to Perfume Walkthrough”;s:12:”section_body”;s:41375:”
Welcome to Gamezebo’s strategy guide for Passport to Perfume.
- This guide will be written with the majority of time management tips being in this section, unless important and specific to one of the weeks below. It’s a good idea to read this portion before seeking our your specific week.
- Know Your Customers- Some customers are very predictable with what exactly they’ll do or want: for example, rich women always know what they want, Chefs will ask to see the Sample Tray, and Baseball Players are always "?" customers. Knowing this when they walk in the door can help you get ahead.
- The "?" Customers- These customers are the key to good scores. Always sell these customers your Fine or Rare Perfumes: it’s quick, easy, and immediately ready to go. Fine and Rare perfumes are also worth more than the house blends. Pay close attention in the Shopping screen to which perfumes cost more, because those are worth more as well and perfect for your "?" customers. "?" customers are also very good for dropping a mistake perfume on because they’ll take anything.
- Treasure Perfumes- These perfumes are only available upon request of a customer, so be very careful not to botch them and don’t give them to "?" customers: they won’t accept them.
- The Swapping Table- While intended for swapping and sometimes very useful in such, the Swapping Table is also a perfect place to set a mistake perfume or blend on until a "?" customer comes along that will buy it.
- Recycle- Don’t be afraid to do so if you mess up a blend and need your swapping table: unlike just throwing something away, recycling lets you re-use the bottle like nothing ever happened.
- When to Upgrade- Naturally you’ll want to upgrade with the upgrades that will help you most in gameplay as much and often as possible: however, it’s extremely important you shop for your inventory first before upgrading. Do not sell inventory to upgrade: it’s better to just wait.
- Extra Money- Money bonuses can be earned a number of ways: the best tactic is to add a Spritzer to everything because the station will become so fast. You can also add to the value of a perfume by putting it through additional glitter, quality testing, and wrapping. An easy way to earn more money is to always add all the extras possible into the perfumes of your final customers. You can also earn extra money via certain upgrades and combination selling, such as a string of Fine Perfumes. Don’t concentrate on combination selling too much though, because the profit is minimal.
- Be Prepared- This primarily applies to the first weeks. You have the option to put a bottle in a machine but not yet to fill it up. While it may work well in the first weeks, it’s a very impractical tactic in general. Be sure when you use the machines to press the actual buttons, or else the bottle or perfume will just be set there and not actually filled or attended to. For the House Blend machines, click on the top part and not the machine area itself.
- Using Hints on Hidden Object Levels- It should be noted there are hints available on these levels, however the first hint you click won’t show you the item location: it will only show you can icon of what it’s supposed to look like. You’ll have to use another hint to actually be shown where the item is.
- Don’t Badger Customers- You need you be very careful not to click on a customer with the wrong or no perfume numerous times: they will become frustrated and leave immediately.
- Dealing with Impatient Customers- Sometimes customers will get impatient: typically you don’t have much to worry about until their bubble fills up 3/4. In such case, give them a flower (if available), show them the Sample Tray (if applicable), or be sure to get their perfume for them pronto.
- An Important Note with "?" Customers- If you’ve got the perfume for another customer and a "?" customer at the same time, always give the non-"?" customer their perfume first, or you’re nearly guaranteed to give the wrong perfume to the "?" customer, which is happy with anything, leaving a very dissatisfied other customer for whom you will have to make the perfume all over again.
- An Important Note on House Blends- When creating a House Blend, there is a tactic you should always use: always create the highest value Fast or Very Fast perfume possible. If you choose to do average or slower in swap for more money, it’s likely you’ll lose customers over the wait. It’s much better to stick with only Fast and Very Fast mixtures.
Week 1- The Notepad
- This level is primarily tutorial, follow the directions to complete it successfully.
- Once you finish the week, you will be able to shop. It’s a good idea to stock 10 of each bottle (star and heart) as well as 5 of each fine perfume (Belle, Jole, and Royal).
- There aren’t really any new features that are different from Week 1, so we’ll continue on to the shopping and upgrades.
- There are upgrades available now. Painting 1 brings in one extra customer per week, Pretty Rug adds bonus money to every sale, Flower Pot gives you the ability to cancel out a customers impatience with each flower given, and the Chandelier makes customers more patient.
- Make sure your Bottles are at 10 stock each while your Fine Perfumes are at 5 stock each. You should have enough to purchase an upgrade: I recommend the Pretty Rug.
Week 3- The Trip
- The Spritzer Station is now available. Click on the green spritzer icon on the back side of the table station to add a spritzer to a bottle: if you click on the station itself, the perfume will only be set down, but no spritzer actively added. Some customers will specifically ask for a spritzer, which in such case you must naturally include it on their order. If a customer orders normal perfume or Fine Perfume, you can add a spritzer to it for a money bonus each. If you start to get lots of customers though, you may want to hold off on the extra spritzers. Always put spritzers on your final customers bottles since you won’t have the pressure of others walking in and adding to your to-do list: it’s easy extra money.
- You’ve gotten a ticket to Manaus today. Click on "Manaus" as your destination to find Citrus Oil and Magnolia as perfume ingredients (along with a few others).
- Once you find all the ingredients, you will be taken to the House Blends menu. The goal is to make a blend that not only earns you good money, but also fills up quickly. Your goal should be to make a perfume that fills fast or very fast. Average will cause your customers to back up. Your best combination is Magnolia and Citrus Oil (Very fast and earns $6 a bottle).
- Shopping: 10 stock Bottles and 5 stock Fine Perfumes. Upgrading to Painting 1 is recommended (upgrades 2x Speed and Lovely Rug will become available as well).
- Treasures are now available to sell: these are the Ancient Purple Bottles you found in the jungle, and they sell for a lot of money. However! You cannot give these to "?" customers: this perfume can only be given to customers who request it. Since it’s worth so much compared to everything else, it’s a good idea to just add a spritzer to it for the extra money. Consider these your bonus-sales.
- Shopping: Stock 10 Bottles, upgrade to Lovely Rug (adds bonus money to every sale), and stock as close to 10 for each Fine Perfume as possible. 7 is a good start.
Week 5- New Customers
- You will see some new faces in the shop today, but there is nothing new or added that’s different. Complete it as you would any other day.
- Shopping: You can now purchase Square Bottles. Stock 10 of each Bottle and 10 of each Fine Perfume. Upgrade to 2x Blue (allows your blue perfume machines to fill up twice as fast).
Week 6- More Choices
- This week offers two new features: Purple Spritzers and the Swap Stand.
- Purple Spritzers are just like the Green ones, only some customers will have a color preference, in which case you’ll have to pay close attention. Click on the proper button (green or purple) to add a spritzer: they’re worth the same, so if you’re adding one as a customer bonus it doesn’t matter which color you choose.
- The Swap Stand essentially gives you an extra hand. Take this for example: say you’re holding a house blend perfume and a fine perfume. Maybe another customer walked in who also wants a fine perfume, and you want to get the 2-at-a-time bonus. Click on the Swap Stand while holding the house blend and fine perfume. Click on it until you’ve set down the bottle you want (in this case, house blend). Then you can go pick up the other fine perfume and sell those two, and when you’re finished, click on the stand to pick the House Blend back up. This is how the Swap Stand works: it’s especially good for sorting goof-ups.
- After the week’s finished, you’ll be able to travel to another destination. You can choose between Beijing and Honolulu, but for the sake of simplicity we’ll choose Beijing first. Here you’ll be looking for the ingredients Lily and Ylang ylang.
- The tool Brush will become available to use: use it to clear leaves and dust to find the items underneath: in this case, dust. The dust is a pale green color and easy to spot.
Note: Anything on the rocks or ivy on the left side of the screen may be in a slightly different position. The items are not visible in that area due to a screenshot glitch, sorry! Remember to use the Brush tool to uncover leaves and dust.
- In the House Blends menu, under Asian, mix Frangip. and Ylang Ylang for the best result: fill time is Fast and the value is $13.
- Shopping: Stock 15 Bottle and Stock 10 Fine Perfumes: upgrades can wait this week.
Week 7- A New Fragrance!
- This week offers a new Treasure perfume and another House Blend station: the new yellow one on the far right is for the Asian blend. People who request yellow perfume are referring to this new station.
- Shopping: Stock 15 Bottles and 10 Fine Perfumes each.
Week 8- Expectations
- This week a new element is introduced: mixing perfumes. If a customer wants a green perfume, it means they want a mix of the House Blends. Click on the blue machine and once that’s done filling, click on the yellow machine to create green perfume. It takes easily twice as long as any other perfume, so only make it for customers who request it.
- Shopping: Upgrade to 2x Speed to help with the new green perfume orders. Stock 15 Bottles each and 10 Fine Perfumes each, or as close to those numbers as you can.
Week 9- One Ticket
- Apply the same strategy as the previous week and you should pass without any problems. There aren’t any new elements available this week.
- Once the week is finished, select the remaining ticket to Honolulu. You’re looking for Gardenias and Red Grapefruit this time.
- In the House Blends menu, you can now alter the Floral (blue) Perfume. Your best combination is: Gardenia, Red Grapefruit, Magnolia, Lily, and Citrus Oil. This gives you a Fast-filling $16 perfume.
- Shopping: Stock Bottles to 10-15, Stock Fine Perfume to 10 each. It’s recommended you purchase the Chandelier upgrade.
Week 10- Dusting
- This week, the Treasure perfume you found in Honolulu is available for sale.
- Also new this week is the Glitter Station. If a customer asks for a perfume and it sparkles, it means they want glitter in it. Click on the blue star icon to fill a perfume bottle with glitter. Glitter provides extra profit too, just like the spritzer, and you can put it in the bottles of customers who didn’t request it for bonus. However, glitter takes about twice as long as the spritzer, so if you want quick bonuses it’s better to use the spritzer instead of the glitter. When a customer orders treasure perfume, it’s recommended you give it both a spritzer and glitter for an especially worthwhile sale.
- Shopping: Bottle Stock: 10-15 each, Fine Perfume Stock: 10 each. It’s a good idea to purchase the Flower Pot upgrade, which can completely eliminate a customer’s impatience.
Week 11- The Selection
- There is nothing new available this week, but try using your Flower Pot upgrade to deter angry customers: click on the pot when the flower is fully grown, and then click on the angry customer to completely deplete their anger. You can give another flower once it’s fully grown again.
- Shopping: The Triangle Bottle is now available. Bottle Stock: 10 each, Fine Perfume Stock: 10 each. It’s a good idea to also upgrade to 2x Blue, which will allow your Floral Perfume machines to work and fill up twice as fast.
- The only new feature this week is the Triangle Bottle, which works just like any of the others: just be sure to pay close attention to the bottle and perfume types each customer wants. This week you will also see the Chef customer in your shop.
- Once the week is complete, you can choose from your ticket destinations: choose Manuas. You’ll be looking for French Jasmine and Royal, and the tool Shovel will become available to use.
- In the House Blends menu, Woody Perfume (red) will now become available. Combine Sandalwood and Hawthorn to make a Fast mixture worth $22. Also, click on the Floral Perfume (blue) and create the following mixture: Gardenia, Red Grapefruit, Lily, French Jasmine, and Citrus Oil to make a Fast mixture worth $18.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Fine Perfumes to 10 each.
Week 13- Brazil, Beijing
- This week you’ll be able to use the Woody Perfume (red) in your shop. The machine on the far right will now be red in color.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Fine Perfumes to 10. It’s also a good idea to purchase the upgrade Painting 3, which will increase the number of customers you get each week by 3.
- This week offers a new House Blend mixture: mix Floral and Woody (red and blue) perfume to make a purple mixture. The same rules apply as the green blend.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Fine Perfumes to 10, upgrade to 2x Yellow to make the Asian (yellow) machine work faster.
Week 15- France
- This week has a few new things to offer, such as another House Blend mixture: combine Asian (yellow) and Woody (red) blends to create an orange mixture. Same rules apply as the other combinations.
- This week also features the new Quality Station. You can use this to add money to the sales of your House Blend perfumes, and some customers will specially request it. The station is very slow though, so it’s a good idea not to give it as a bonus to other customers unless they happen to be the last one. It works the same as the Glitter Station: click the button on the backside of the machine to make it work: remember not to click on the machine itself as you’ll only set the bottle down and won’t actually have it being quality-checked.
- Once the week is finished, you’ll be off on another expedition to Beijing. This time you’re looking for Orris Butter and Bouquet.
- In the House Blends menu, click on the Asian (yellow) mix. Create the combination Frangip., Ylang ylang, and Orris Butter to create a Fast mixture worth $19.
- Shopping: It’s the shop’s last week on Week 16, so don’t stock up too much. Stock 7 for each bottle, 10 on Bouquet Fine Perfume and 5 stock on all the other Fine Perfumes. Upgrading to Lovely Rug will give you more money for each sale.
Week 16- (Final Week)
- Bouquet will be added to your Fine Perfumes this week. Remember, it’s the final week, so everything must go. For "?" customers, give them the Bouquet Fine Perfume and no other: Bouquet is worth about twice as much as the others.
Week 17- An Odd Stranger
- Shopping: Your shopping from Week 16 will be for the new shop in France. Stock 10 of each Bottle. Use the rest of your money on Upgrades: Pretty Rug (increases money from sales), Chandelier (increases patience), and Painting 1 (gives 1 bonus customer per week).
- Since the shop has just opened, there are no Fine Perfumes available. You’ll have to give "?" customers normal House Blends. There are also no other stations: just the House Blend perfumes and the bottles.
- A new feature is available: the Sample Tray. Take it over to any customer to help them make a decision (even if they’ve already decided on a perfume, but before you make it). Not only will it completely replenish their patience, but you’ll also make $50 extra in profit. Some customers will specifically request to see it.
- Shopping: Stock your Bottles to 10-13 each, upgrade to Painting 2 (gives 2 extra customers per week).
- Week 18 will see the return of your Spritzer station. Use it at customer request and to make extra profit.
- Also new this week is the Brown Mix: some customers will specially request this. Combine Floral (blue), Asian (yellow), and Woody (red) House Blends to create this mixture.
- There’s still no Fine Perfume available, so you’ll have to give "?" customers House Blend for now.
- Once the week is finished, you can choose from one of three travel destinations: pick Manaus. You’ll be looking for Freesia and Amber. The Pick Axe tool is also now available to find items hidden in rock.
- In the House Blends menu, click on the Asian (yellow) bottle and create the following mix: Freesia, Ylang ylang, and Orris Butter to create a Fast mix worth $24.
Also click on the Woody (red) bottle and create the following mix: Amber and Sandalwood to create a Fast mix worth $25.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of each Bottle and Upgrade to Flower Pot: this will allow you to completely replenish the patience of some of your customers.
Week 19- Equipment Delivery
- In addition to the Glitter Machine now being available again, you will also have 3 Treasure Perfumes from your recent quest. Use the Flower Pot upgrade to help you this week.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of each Bottle, and the Fine Perfume Bouquet is now available again. Stock 10 of those. Upgrades can wait this week.
- Not only is there now Fine Perfume (since you stocked it), but there’s also the addition of the Wrapping Station. Some customers will request it (signified by a red bow icon). Click on the button on the far side of the machine to activate it (otherwise you’ll just set the perfume in it but nothing will happen). It’s a very slow station though, so don’t use it to bonus boost your earnings unless it’s one of the last customers.
- Now when a "?" customer appears, give them the Bouquet Fine Perfume.
- Shopping: Stock 10 each for Bottles, and now that all your Fine Perfumes are available again, stock 10 of each of those. Upgrades will have to wait since you need to stock on Fine Perfume.
Week 21- Broken Filler
- Now all your Fine Perfumes are available for sale again, and the Quality Station has reappeared, however the Asian (yellow) House blend is broken, so it will be gone this week. You’ll have to fare without.
- At the end of the week, your travels will take you to Honolulu. You’ll be looking for Almond and Balsam.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Woody (red) Perfume. Create the following mixture: Amber and Balsam to create a Fast mix worth $36.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles and Fine Perfumes. Upgrade to 2x Red to make the Woody Perfume machine work faster.
Week 22- Electric Outage
- This week you’ll get your Asian Mix machine back, but because of the lack of power there’s no Glitter or Quality station available.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Fine Perfumes to 10, Upgrade 2x Yellow to make the Asian Mix machine work faster.
Week 23- Policia de Tax
- You’ll have less shopping money this week since there’s a $1,000 Tax Fine you owe for you business, which will be deducted from your earnings for the week.
- The Glitter and Quality Stations are available again.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles to 10, Stock all Fine Perfumes to 7, except for Bouquet, which should also be 10. Upgrade to 2x Blue to make your Floral Mix machine work faster.
Week 24- Poor House
- There’s nothing different for this week, so follow your general strategy.
- Once the week is over, you’ll be travelling to Beijing where you’ll be seeking Lime and Tonka Bean.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Asian (yellow) Blend and create the following mixture: Freesia, Tonka Beans, and Ylang ylang to create a Fast mixture worth $30.
Also select the Floral (blue) Blend and create the following mix: Gardenia, Red Grapefruit, Lime, French Jasmine, and Citrus Oil to create a Fast mix worth $21.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and the Fine Perfume Bouquet to 10, stock all other Fine Perfumes to 6. Upgrade 2x Spritzers to make your Spritzer Station work faster.
Week 25- So Demanding!
- Since you’ve upgraded your Spritzer Station, it should be near instant now. Try to add a Spritzer to all or nearly all perfumes for extra income. Customers will be more demanding today, so be sure to pay especially close attention to what they want.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Bouquet Fine Perfume to 10, Stock all other Fine Perfumes to 7. Upgrade to Painting 3 to get 3 extra customers per week.
Week 26- Money Money
- There’s nothing new or special this week, but money should be rolling in fairly comfortably now.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Bouquet Fine Perfume to 10, stock all other Fine Perfumes to 7. Upgrade to 2x Quality to make your Quality Station work faster.
Week 27- Smell of Success
- There’s a small new addition this week, and that’s the light blue Spritzer. It’s not worth any more than the others, but do keep an eye out because customers can be picky about their colors.
- Once the week is finished, off you go on another expedition, this time to Reims to look for Chypre and Favori. There are also now bushes and brush you’ll have to clear to find items: simple drag your mouse (while holding a click) back and forth over it to clear it.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Asian (yellow) Blend. Create the following mix: Freesia, Tonka Beans, and Chypre to create a Fast mix worth $36.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all bottles, Stock 7 of all Fine Perfumes (except for Bouquet: stock 10). There’s a new kind of Rare Perfume available: Favori, stock 5. At this time also purchase the rest of the available upgrades. Painting 4 will give you 4 extra customers per week and 2x Glitter will increase the speed of your Glitter Station.
Week 28- Inflated
- You can sell Rare Perfume to anyone, unlike Treasures. Use this to your advantage to earn more money. Sell it sparingly though, and try to interchange Favori and Bouquet with your "?" customers.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles and Bouquet, Stock 7 of the rest of your Fine Perfumes as well as Rare Perfume Favori.
Week 29- Slow Day
- Since this week is slow compared to the recent ones, use this to your advantage and dress up your perfumes and earn extra cash. Since you’ve upgraded all your stations, don’t be afraid to take an extra moment to make your perfumes worth even more, and if a customer gets impatient, offer them a flower.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Bouquet to 10, stock all other Fine Perfumes to 6, and stock Favori to 7.
Week 30- Picky Customers
- Customers are going to be pickier this week, so keep a close eye on their orders and exactly what they want: it’s easy to get mixed up. If you mess up an order, instead of throwing it away, try setting it on the Swap Station until a "?" customer comes along.
- Once the week is complete, you’re off on another one of your travels, this time to Lima. You’ll be looking for Rosa Damascena and Myrrh.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Floral (blue) Blend and create the following mix: Red Grapefruit, Rosa Damascena, Lily, Lime, French Jasmine, and Citrus Oil. It’s a Fast mix worth $27.
Also select the Woody (red) Blend and create the following mix: Amber, Myrrh, and Balsam. It’s a Fast mix worth $50.
- Shopping: Stock all Bottles and Bouquet to 10, Stock all Fine Perfumes and Favori to 7.
Week 31- Unwelcome Feeling
- The only real difference this week is the addition of your new Treasures perfume, the rest is following the general tips and strategy.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles and Bouquet, Stock 7 of all Fine Perfumes and Favori.
Week 32- The Mysterious Ingredient
- There’s nothing different about this weeks level, so follow the same strategy as before.
- Once the week is finished, you’ll travel to Beijing to find Blonde Wood and Vetiver.
Week 33- Starting Over
- Shopping: The profits of Week 32 will go towards replenishing your shop on Week 33. Stock 10 of all Fine Perfumes and 10 of the Favori: no Bottles are available for this week. Also use any extra money you may have towards purchasing upgrades: they’re exactly the same as the previous two locations, so you know how it works.
- The only thing you’ll be able to do for Week 33 is sell Fine Perfumes and Favori. Favori is your most valuable and expensive perfume, but save at least 5 for asking customers this week. Give "?" customers anything you like remembering to save some Favori and keep your numbers even.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of everything available.
Week 34- New York, New York
- This week you’ll see the return of your Bottles, however there are two Floral (blue) perfume machines and one Asian (yellow) perfume machine: there is no Woody/Red available this week. There also is still no Spritz Station or any other extras: just the perfumes. Give the Fine Perfumes to your "?" customers, or any goof-ups you happen to be carrying around.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of everything available.
Week 35- Inventory
- This week works exactly like last week: nothing new here. Remember to stock up on Favori since it’s the easiest money-maker of the bunch.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Woody (red) perfume and create the following mix: Blonde Wood, Vetiver, Amber, and Myrrh. It’s a Fast mix worth $67.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of everything available.
Week 36- America, Land of Opportunity
- Ignore the comment about the filler station being different, because it’s not. This week you’ll see the return of your Woody (red) Blend, so don’t forget to pay attention to the customers demands!
- At the end of the week you’ll take a trip to Honolulu to find Sugar and Fantasia.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Asian (yellow) perfume and create the following mix: Freesia, Tonka Beans, Sugar, and Orris Butter. It’s a Fast mix worth $44.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles, 7 of all Fine Perfumes, and 6 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 37- Smell of Success
- This week you’ll have Treasure Perfume to sell to customers who request it.
- You’ll also see the return of your Spritzer Station: try to use it on any and all perfumes being sold as a way to boost their value. It’s easy money.
- Shopping: Stock 8 of all Bottles, 6 of all Fine Perfumes, and 6 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 38- A Way?
- There’s nothing new or special about this week and your stations are still missing, so use the general strategy with this one.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles, 5 of all Fine Perfumes, and 7 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 39- William Brewer
- This week you’ll see the return of your Glitter Station: use it upon customer request and also to boost the value of the perfumes you’re selling, though don’t do so if you’re too busy of have 3-4 customers.
- Shopping: Stock 8 of all Bottles, 5 of all Fine Perfumes, and 9 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 40- The Final Ingredient!
- This week you’ll get your Wrapping Station back, so keep an eye out for customers who request wrapping with their perfume!
- After the week is finished, you’ll travel to Reims to find Musk and Imperial.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Woody (red) perfume and create the mix: Blonde Wood, Vetiver, Myrrh, and Musk to create a Fast mix worth $79.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles, 5 of all Fine Perfumes, and 6 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 41- My Father is Alive?
- Nothing is really different about this week except for the new type of Treasure Perfume you have available. Remember to sell more of the Rare Perfumes to "?" customers to earn easy money.
- Shopping: Stock 8 of all Bottles, 5 of all Fine Perfumes, and 7 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 42- Decency
- It’s same old, same old this week: use the general tips to complete the level.
- Shopping: Stock 8 of all Bottles, 5 of all Fine Perfumes, and 9 of all Rare Perfumes.
- Week 43 also doesn’t have much new to offer, so follow the general tips.
- After the week is finished, you’ll travel to Manuas to find Vanilla and Moon flowers.
Note: Cranberry will also be unlocked as an ingredient.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Floral (blue) Mix and create the following combination: Red Grapefruit, Vanilla, Rosa Damascena, Lime, French Jasmine, and Citrus Oil. This makes a Fast mix worth $35.
Also select the Asian (yellow) Mix and create the following combination: Freesia, Moon Flower, Tonka Beans, and Sugar to create a Fast mix worth $54.
- Shopping: Stock 8 of all Bottles, 7 of all Fine Perfumes, and 8 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 44- America’s Finest
- Again, nothing new in Week 44, so follow the general strategy.
- Shopping: Stock 9 of all Bottles, 7 of all Fine Perfumes, and 9 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 45- The Reunion
- Week 45 is also nothing special, so you can follow the general strategy.
- At the end of the week, you’ll travel to Lima to find Tuberose and Astris.
- In the House Blends menu, select the Floral (blue) Mix and create the following combination: Vanilla, Cranberry, Rosa Domascena, Lime, French Jasmine, and Tuberose. This will give you a Fast mix worth $47.
- Shopping: Stock 9 of all Bottles, 7 of all Fine Perfumes, 6 of all Rare Perfumes, except for Astris: stock 10 of that.
Week 46- Catherine
- This week you’ll have all perfumes available as well as the new exotic Treasure Perfume you recently uncovered, but you can only give that one to customers upon request. However, you can give Astris to any "?" customer.
- Shopping: Stock 9 of all Bottles, 8 of all Fine Perfumes, and 12 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 47- Local Natives
- While there’s nothing new available this week, reaching the expert score is much harder. Be sure to give plenty of Astris to your "?" customers and Imperial if you run out of Astris, etc. This is the key to a high score. Also, add Spritzers to everything.
- Shopping: Stock 10 of all Bottles, 7 of all Fine Perfumes and 12 of all Rare Perfumes.
Week 48- My Final Journal Entry
- It’s the final week: there’s nothing new as you’ve gotten everything, but reaching the expert score can be difficult. Remember to sell plenty of Rare Perfume, especially Astris!
Congratulations, you’ve completed the game! Now try Endless Mode or view your hard-earned Trophies.