Sims creator Will Wright leaves EA; the Nintendo DSi sells 600,000 units at launch; and females make up the largest percentage of PC gamers according to a Nielsen report. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- Sims creator Will Wright leaves EA to head up "Stupid Fun Club"
- Big Fish Games to open Ireland office
- eGames to distribute Sleepy Hollow hidden object game at retail
- Square Enix debuts casual games on MySpace
- Female demographic is PC gaming’s largest, says Nielsen report
- Nintendo DSi sold 600,000 units at launch across U.S., Europe
- Sony to launch PlayStation Portable 2 before Christmas to compete with iPhone
- Ubisoft supports the Nintendo DSi with My Cooking Coach
- Klonoa goes gold for Wii
- Disney to ship Hannah Montana The Movie video game
- Brain fitness gaming site keeps mind fit and motivated
- Burda:ic brings private banking to the world of Florensia
- Digital River announces comprehensive in-game commerce solution for game publishers
- Verizon Wireless to offer mobile version of Bejeweled Twist
- Starz Media signs agreement with Artificial Life to create official Pandorum mobile game apps