Cake Mania: In the Mix launches for the Nintendo Wii; Offerpal Media lists the best ways of making money through virtual worlds; and TechFlash predicts that video games will surge in spite of the recession. These headlines and more below.
- EA Casual games destination Pogo.com teams up with PlayFirst to serve up Diner Dash Family Style to customers
- Majesco Entertainment ships Cake Mania: In the Mix! for Wii
- Nintendo launches Personal Trainer: Cooking for Nintendo DS
- Offerpal Media publishes industry report on monetizing social traffic through virtual currency
- Study: Wii Games land in bargain bins faster