a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:41:”Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:98089:”
Check out our walkthrough for Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii.
• The instructions for this game are pretty straightforward. You look at the description of the tasks that you are given and you have to figure out how to accomplish them.
• Inventory items will automatically combine themselves once both pieces have been found.
• In some instances you may have to toggle back and forth between scenes in order to find all the items that you need.
• There are 2 modes in this game, Expert Mode and Casual Mode. You can switch back and forth between these two modes at any time during the game
• All you have to do is click on "Menu", which is on the top left side of the screen. From the menu tab, choose "Change Difficulty" and you will be given the choice to change to the mode you did not choose. Here’s a brief explanation of both modes.
• In Expert Mode you have to find objects within a scene and then you have to figure out the best way to utilize those objects in order to accomplish the tasks that are given to you.
• There is no timer in Expert Mode so take your time to solve the puzzles.
• You will earn more points in this mode since you have to figure out on your own how to combine certain items.
• You cannot skip any puzzles or mini games in this mode.
• The hints take approximately 45 seconds to refill themselves in Expert Mode.
• In casual Mode you will be given a list of the items that you need to find.
• The rest of the mode plays about the same as the Expert Mode, the only difference is that you have more help in trying to figure out how to use those items.
• There is no timer in Casual Mode so you can take your time and accomplish your goals in a relaxed atmosphere.
• You earn less points in this mode.
• You can skip certain mini games in this mode.
• The hints take approximately 30 seconds to refill in this mode.
• You can use your cursor to help you determine where your inventory items need to be placed. This game does not let you know where an item needs to be placed unless you have an inventory item attached to your cursor.
• The cursor will flash green ONLY when the item is in the right location to be placed. If the cursor is not flashing when you place an item over it, it means that it belongs someplace else.
• If you get stuck and need help you can click on a hint. Depending on what mode you’re on, the hint will take approximately 30 to 45 seconds to replenish itself.
• When you click on a hint, you will see a shining circle surround the next item that you need to use. This could be an inventory item that you need to pick up or it could be an item in which you need to place an inventory item over it in order to accomplish a task.
• This next section contains a complete walkthrough for all aspects of the game, including puzzles and mini games.
• This walkthrough was written while playing Expert Mode but will work for Casual Mode as well.
• The walkthrough is divided by tasks, on some rare occasions you may have to do a task that is on a higher number before you complete one of a lower number. In other words on rare occasions you may have to complete task 12 before task 10 can be completed. I think I only remember one or two times in which this occurred.
• If you do not wish to know the answers, please stop reading now. Thanks and Enjoy!!!
TASK 1 – TURN ON THE LIGHT
• Grab the light bulb that is on the left side of the desk, and place it on the desk lamp. The light will shine on the book that is on the desk.
TASK 2 – TAKE AN ITEM FROM THE DRAWER
• Grab the key that is on the front bookcase, right side. The key is sitting on the third shelf from the top.
• Place the key in the closed drawer that is on the left side of the desk. Inside the desk you will find a feather duster and a ruler.
TASK 3 – FIND A CLUE IN THE BOOK
• Click on the book and you will find the words "VICIS EX MENS" circled in red.
TASK 4 – FIND THE BOOK TITLED ”VICIS EX MENS”
• Look on the first bookcase on the left side. There is a spider web that is on the fourth shelf from the top.
• Place the feather duster on the spider web and you will find the book called Vicis Ex Mens, click on the book to get a close-up view.
• You will then see a piece of paper that has a number on it, it says "22:07".
TASK 5 – OPEN THE SECRET DOOR ON THE CLOCK
• Click on the clock and you will get a close-up look.
• Set the dial to 22:07 (10:07) then click on the handle that is close to the number 7 on the clock.
• You will see that the door is stuck. Grab the ruler and place it on the door, a Mystic Symbol will appear, click on the symbol that is inside the door to end the chapter.
TASK 1 – REPAIR THE CHAIR
• Pick up the chair leg that is on the right side of the floor. Place the chair leg on the chair that is on the right side of the stage.
• Click on the box that is sitting on the cabinet, left side and you will get a close-up view of the box.
TASK 2 – OPEN THE CHEST
• You have to move the circles by rotating them until they all line up with the same colors.
• I couldn’t capture the screenshot in time for the complete solution but all you have to do is rotate the thinner ring slightly to completely solve the puzzle.
• Once the puzzle is complete a bottle of glue and the last slide fragment piece will be inside of the box.
TASK 3 – FIND THE NINE FRAGMENTS OF THE SLIDE
• Pick up 9 slide fragments, Please look at the screenshot to find the 8 slide fragments.
TASK 4 – FIND THE KEY
• Click on the portrait that is on the top right side of the wall and a key will appear behind it.
TASK 5 – REPAIR THE SPEAR
• Place the key on the closed display case that is on the lower left side. The spear will be inside the case, it will jump into your inventory and mix itself with the bottle of glue.
TASK 6 – FIND THE CODE ON THE SLIDE
• Place the slide fragments on the "frame for slide" that is on the middle desk (left side) and a puzzle will appear.
• Click on adjacent fragments to swap the position of the slides until the puzzle is complete.
• When a piece has been placed correctly, it will flash slightly.
• Once the puzzle is correct it will go into your inventory as a completed slide.
TASK 6 – PROJECTOR-CODE
• Click on the slide projector that is on the left side of the room and it will turn on.
• Place the completed slide on the projector and you will see a faint image on the screen.
• Click on the light switch that is on the right side of the blackboard to see the code, which is 4014.
TASK 7 – OPEN THE DOOR
• Place the spear on the warrior statue that is in the back left side of the room. Click on the statue and it will throw the spear at the door.
TASK 7 – PART 2 – OPEN THE DOOR – CODE
• Click on the door that is on the right side and you will get a close up view of the keypad. Click on the numbers "4 0 1 4" and the door will automatically open.
• Click on the secret door to exit.
TASK 1 – CREATE A MEANS OF NAVIGATING OVER THE HOLE
• Click on the plank that is on the ground. Place the plank on the hole in the water and the board will allow you to navigate over the hole.
TASK 2 – FIND A PIECE OF PIPING
• Click on the shovel that is on the lower left side of the ground and place it on the pipe that is on the lower left side of the scene.
TASK 3 – REPAIR THE PIPING
• Place the pipe on the "gap in piping" that is on the left side of the wall.
• Pick up the adjustable wrench that is on the lower right side of the ground and place it on the pipe that you just placed.
TASK 4 – TIGHTEN THE LOOSE ENDS OF THE PIPING
• Click on the red handle, that is on the top left side, and it will go into inventory.
• Click on the hammer that is on the right side of the floor.
• Place the red valve on the pipe that is on the left side of the wall.
• Click on the valve once it is in place and it will shut the steam off.
TASK 5 – FIND A CLUE IN THE TRUNK
• Click on the trunk that is on the left side and you will get a closer view.
• In this mini game you have to separate the images into 2 categories.
• On top you have a golden mask and at the bottom you have a vehicle.
• On the side that you have the golden mask, place all the items that look like artifacts.
• On the side with the vehicle, place the rocket, the gun, the calculator, the telephone.
TASK 5 – PART 2
• Once the puzzle is complete, you will get a close-up view of the trunk. Click on the case that is in the middle of the trunk and you will find a key inside.
TASK 6 – OPEN THE WINDOW
• Place the key on the lock that is on the top left side of the wall. Once the lock is off, click on the window to open it.
TASK 7 – BREAK THE WALL
• On the right side of the wall, you will see something sparkling. Use the hammer that you found earlier in the game and place it on that wall.
TASK 8 – ENTER THE PASSAGE
• Click on the hole in the wall that is on the right side of the page and you will see the words "passage", enter through there.
TASK 9 – TURN ON THE LIGHT
• Click on the electric panel that is on the left side of the wall and you will get a closer view. You have to click on the electric panel in the correct order in order to turn the lights on.
• Click on the lights in the sequence shown in the screenshot.
TASK 9 – TURN ON THE LIGHT – PART 2
• Pick up the light bulb that is on the third shelf, first section is of the bookcase. Place the light bulb in the socket that is on the top left side of the page.
TASK 10 – MOVE THE TILE ACROSS THE FLOOR
• Click on the tile that is on the right side of the floor and you will get a closer view.
TASK 11 – TILE MINI-GAME
• In this mini game, you have to click on the tiles that have the same color one after another.
• It does not matter in which sequence you click on the tiles as long as you complete each color separately. You can take your time and examine your next move before you click on it.
• The puzzle will be complete when all the pieces in the middle have no color to them.
• Once the puzzle is complete you will see a bottle with a piece of paper inside of it. Close the box for now.
• Pick up the pliers that are on the right side of the floor, next to the file cabinet.
TASK 12 – OPEN THE DRAWER CONTAINING CANDLES
• Click on the ledger that is on the lower part of the book case. You will see that the left column has dates in September and the right column contains certain codes.
• If you click on the piece of paper that is on the left side of the wall, Alabama will give you some calendar dates.
• He says "candles and matches-September 5, 1935." In the ledger the number that is next to that date is "9 4 2"
• Use these numbers to open the drawer that is on the right side, keep keying in numbers until the drawer opens up.
• Once it opens up click on the candles that are inside.
• Click on the pliers that are on the floor.
TASK 13 – OPEN THE SUITCASE
• Go through the passage so you can get to the other side.
• Click on the large vase that is on the lower right side of the page and you will see a closer view. Inside the vase you will see a matchbox and a paper clip. The paperclip will merge with the pliers in the inventory box and form a lock pick.
• Go back through the passage and place the lock pick on the suitcase and it will open up.
• Click on the notepad and then click on the towel that is inside and they will move out of the way. Underneath you will find the matches, click on them and they will strike against the matchbox that is in inventory forming a lit match.
TASK 14 – TAKE THE PIECE OF PAPER FROM THE BOTTLE
• Click on the empty bucket that is in the top shelf. Go back through the passage and place the empty buckets in the water to fill it.
• Go back to the entrance in the wall by going back through the passage.
• Place the bucket of water inside the hole on the floor and the bottle will float to the top. Grab the saw that is on top of the bookcase and place it on the bars.
• Click on the bottle twice so that the paper comes out of the bottle, then click on the paper so it will go into inventory.
TASK 15 – LIGHT THE CANDLES
• Go back through the passage and place the candles on the candlestick that is on the right side, on top of a desk.
• Then take the matches and light the candles.
TASK 16 – REVEAL THE CODE ON THE PIECE OF PAPER
• Place the piece of paper over the candelabra and you will see some symbols appear. That is the sequence that you need to click in order to open the locked box.
• Once you’ve entered the code, you will have to match the color sequences on the box 3 times before you can move on.
• Please look at the screenshot and click on the buttons in the order shown.
TASK 17 – OPEN THE LOCK BOX
• Once the code is revealed grab the piece of paper that is inside.
PLACE THE OBJECTS IN THE RIGHT PLACE
• Your goal here is to place the objects at the bottom of the scene in the right place on the right side of the screen.
• Just look at the areas that I highlighted in the screenshot and place the pieces on the right side in the same place.
TASK 1 – TURN THE COMPUTER ON
• There are 3 desks in the library, click on the drawer of the desk that is in the center. When the drawer opens you will see a cable and a piece of paper with the numbers "5816" written on it. Click on the cable.
• Place the cable on the laptop that is on the right side of the room.
TASK 2 – ENTER THE PASSWORD
• Once you’ve plugged in the computer, you will see a closer view of the laptop. You need to enter the code that you saw on the piece of paper that was in the drawer, using the numbers on the keyboard on the screen, not the ones on your actual computer.
• ENTER "5 8 1 6"
• Once the code is entered you will see a CD appear on the screen.
TASK 3 – FIND DISK WITH DECRYPTION SOFTWARE
• There are 4 bookcases in the screen, you want to look at the third bookcase from the window. On that third bookcase, click on the5TH shelf from the top and you will open up a mini game.
• Once the mini game is complete, there will be one CD with no case, click on that CD.
MATCH THE CDs WITH THE CASES
• In this mini game you want to match the CD cases with the CDs that go in the right case.
• All you have to do is make sure that the picture matches the one on the CD and the one in the case.
TASK 4 – START THE DECRYPTION PROCESS
• Take the CD from inventory and place it on the laptop.
• Take the scroll and place it on the scanner that is underneath the laptop, on the right side.
TASK 5 – OPEN ”CAESAR’S CODE”
• On the bookcase that is closest to you, click on the third shelf and you will find a book named "Caesar’s Code" Click on the book and it will go into your inventory.
• Take the book and place it on the desk that is closest to you and the book will stay on the desk.
• Click on the book to open it. Inside the book there is a medallion, click on it and it will go in inventory.
• Underneath the medallion you will see some fragments of papers, click on them.
TASK 6 – MOVE THE BOOKCASE
• Take the medallion from inventory and place it on the side of the third bookcase,(the one next to the laptop).
• Once the medallion is in place, the bookcase will move.
TASK 7 – COMPOSE THE DOCUMENT FROM ITS FRAGMENTS
• Take the pieces of paper and arrange them until you see the numbers ”24" and "07"
• Drag the pieces of paper around the page to piece the letter back together. Once a piece is in place, it will lock in.
TASK 8 – SELECT VALUES ON THE DECRYPTOR
• When the bookcase moved, the decryption device was on the wall, next to the computer, click on it to get a closer view.
• Move the dials so that the top value is 24.
• The middle value is 15
• The last value is 07
TASK 9 – ENTER THE VALUE FOR DECRYPTION
• Click on the laptop and you will see a closer view of the laptop along with the decryption device.
• You have to set the numbers that you see on the device onto the computer. Enter the numbers from top to bottom with the keys on the screen. Enter the numbers "241507"
TASK 1 – MAKE A FIRE IN THE OVEN
• Pick up the firewood that is on the lower left side of the ground.
• Pick up the paper that is in the crate next to the fireplace.
• Pick up the lighter that is on the lower right side of the scene.
• Click on the gas cylinder that is on the lower center of the ground.
• Once you pick up the gas cylinder it will automatically merge with the lighter in in the inventory box.
• Place the firewood in the stove that is in the lower left side. Then place the paper in the stove
• Now you have to put the burning lighter in the oven as well. Once you do that, the fire will burn.
TASK 2 – MOISTEN THE CLAY
• Pick up the hand shovel that is next to the hole in the ground.
• Pick up the bowl that is on top of the fireplace.
• Take the hand shovel and place it on the pile of clay that is in the middle of the scene, the clay will automatically go into the bowl.
• The dry clay goes on the water pipe that is on the back wall. It will go back into inventory as wet clay.
TASK 3 – OPEN THE BOX
• Grab the lock pick that is on the lower left side, by the fireplace.
• Place the lock pick on the closed box and you will see a close-up view. Click on the following items, a bottle of glue, a pencil,a magnet,a brush and a sheet of paper. All these items are inside the open box, click on each one to retrieve it.
TASK 4 – REVEAL THE CODE ON THE METAL PLATE FIND THE KEY
• The metal plate is on the top left side of the scene, inside the arch, click on it to get a closer view.
• Place the brush on the metal plate and you will see a faint view of some symbols.
• The piece of paper goes on the metal plate. then place the pencil over the sheet so you can see what the symbols are.
TASK 5 – FIND THE KEY
• The magnet goes in the hole in the ground, once you place the magnet a mini game will appear.
• Once the mini game is completed the key will automatically appear in your inventory.
TASK 6 – MINI-GAME
• You have to move your cursor along the curved lines without interruptions and without falling off the line.
• Click at the beginning of the curve, lower left side, where you see the red arrow. Once you click on it, the bars will turn green.
• If you fall off the path, you will have to start over from the beginning until you can get it right. You will know you’ve fallen off the path when the bars turn red.
• You have to be really careful when you pass along the curved lines since those are the hardest ones to do.
• You can skip this puzzle if you wish, by clicking on the "Skip" button at the bottom of the page. Once you’re done with the first puzzle you will have another one to do and then the key will go straight into inventory.
TASK 7 – EXPOSE THE HOLE INTO WHICH THE RING WILL BE PLACED
• Click on the symbols that are etched on the side of the arches. You have to follow a sequence in order to make it work.
• Please look at the screenshot for the correct sequence.
• Once the sequence is completed, a ring hole will open up on the right side of the wall, next to the arch.
TASK 8 – OPEN THE CASE
• Place the ring on the ring hole that is on the back wall, to the right of the arches, and a closed case will appear to the right of the hole.
• Place the key on the closed case to open it.
TASK 9 – GRAB THE PIECE OF AMULET
• Once the box is is open you can grab the piece of the amulet that is inside and the 2 clay molds
TASK 10 – BAKE THE PARTS OF THE STATUETTE
• Take the clay molds and place them in the fireplace.
• Take the tongs and place them in the fire so you can retrieve the statuette.
• Once the statuette is out of the fire, it will merge with the bottle of glue that is in your inventory box.
TASK 11 – PUT THE STATUETTE IN ITS PLACE
• Place the statuette on the pedestal that is on the right side of the arch and a mini game will appear.
• In this game you will click on two tablets to reveal what is behind them. Your goal is to remember where the matching pairs are located.
• Once you find a pair they will stay exposed on the board. Find all 6 matches to win this round.
TASK 1 – GET SOME ROPE
• Click on the hook that is on the lower right side.
• Click on the garden shears that are on the left side of the fountain.
• Take the garden shears and place them on the rope that is hanging from the shelf.
• The rope will go into inventory and will attach itself to the hook that is in inventory.
TASK 2 – LOCATE A HIDDEN MECHANISM
• Click on the hatch that is on the right side of the fountain and you will get a close-up view.
• Inside the hatch there will be lots of trash, click on the trash and the hidden mechanism will be unveiled.
INVENTORY ITEMS TO PICK UP
• Please look at the screenshot for the location of the plank, the strap, the dry rag, the oil can, the pail of water and the flashlight.
• Grab the oil can that is on the second shelf.
• Get the plank that is on the lower left side of the street.
• Grab the flashlight that is on the third shelf on the right.
• Grab the dry rag that is on the fountain.
• Take the strap that is on the lower part of the scaffold.
• The pail of water is on the last shelf.
TASK 3 – CLEAN OFF GRAFFITI
• To clean the graffiti, place the dry rag on the pail of water that is on the second shelf from the bottom, a wet rag will go into inventory.
• Take the wet rag and place it on the graffiti that is on the side of the fountain and some symbols will appear on the side of the fountain.
FIND 12 MIRROR PIECES
• The first mirror piece will be inside the pop-up window that is on the top left side, where the rope is.
TASK 4 – MOVE A ROCK
• Take the plank and place it under the rock. Click on the plank again so the rock will move aside. Underneath the rock you will find a mirror frame.
TASK 5 – CLIMB THE ROPE
• Place the hook in the gap on the top left side of the wall and a pop-up window will appear.
• Pick up the "handle for mechanism" and "a piece of the mirror" inside the pop-up window.
TASK 6 – PLACE THE MIRROR IN THE STATUETTE
• Take the mirror and place it on the statuette that is sitting on the fountain. Then take the 12 mirror pieces and place them on the mirror and you will get a mini game.
TASK 7 – ASSEMBLE THE MIRROR
• Drag the mirror pieces onto the inside of the frame. When a piece is correct it will flash green and lock into place.
• Since the edges are round for this puzzle, start with the edge pieces first and work your way in.
TASK 8 – ARRANGE THE SYMBOLS ON THE COLUMN
• The large column on the left side has some symbols on it, click on it and 2 windows will open up.
• Click on each symbol and they will spin around. You want them to look like the picture on the right side.
TASK 9 – TAKE THE SECOND PART OF THE AMULET
• After you’ve arranged the symbols on the column, click on the blue gem that is on the column.
TASK 10 – START THE REPAIRED MECHANISM
• Click on the hatch that is on the side of the fireplace and you will see the pop-up window. Take the "handle for mechanism" from inventory and place it on the "hole for handle"
• Take the gear that appears in the column and place it anywhere in the center of the mechanism.
• Take the strap and place it on the mechanism as well.
• Now you have to take the oil and oil the machine.
• Click on the handle and a secret door inside the fountain will open up.
TASK 11 – ENTER THE SECRET ROOM
• Take the flashlight and place it on the entrance that is on the fountain.
This section of the game has to be done in the exact order that is shown or you will have to start over until you get it right.
TASK 1 – LOWER THE FIRST PART OF THE FRESCO
• In this part of the game all you have is a flashlight to guide you through the scenery.
• Click on the torch that is on the top left side of the wall and the first fresco will fall in place.
TASK 2 – LOWER THE SECOND PART OF THE FRESCO
• Click on the loose stone that is on the right side of the wall and the 2ND fresco will appear. Please look at the screenshot for the right stone to click.
TASK 3 – LOWER THE THIRD PART OF THE FRESCO
• Click in the lower center of the wall and a mini game will appear. Once you’ve completed the mini game successfully the third fresco will drop down.
TASK 3 – MINI-GAME
• Click on the tiles until they all stay down.
TASK 4 – LOWER THE FOURTH PART OF THE FRESCO
• Click on the gold ball that is on the left side of the wall and it will go into inventory.
• Take the gold ball and place it om the hole that is at the bottom.
• Please look at the screenshot to make sure that you have the ball in the right place.
TASK 5 – LOWER THE FIFTH PART OF THE FRESCO
• Take the gear that is on the lower right side and place it on the "broken mechanism" that is on the top right side of the scene. Then click on the chain that is on the right side of the page and the fifth and last fresco will drop down.
TASK 1 – FIND A HAMMER
• Click on the large jug that is on the lower left side and when it moves aside the hammer will be in the corner, pick it up.
TASK 2 – REMOVE THE STONE FROM THE COLUMN
• Pick up the crowbar that is on the lower right side, in front of the column.
• Click on the column that is on the lower right side and you will get a closer view. Pick up the lighter that is at the bottom of the column.
• Place the crowbar on the column and it will get rid of the stone. Grab the "plank with nails" that appears inside the column.
TASK 3 – LIGHT THE FIRE PIT
• Take the cigarette lighter and place it on the fire pit that is in the back of the room and it fire will come out of it.
TASK 4 – REMOVE 4 NAILS FROM A PLANK
• Place the plank with nails on the fire pit.
• Click on the bowl that is close to the pool.
• Place the bowl in the barrel of water that is on the left side.
• Take the bowl with water and place it in the fire pit. The four nails will automatically go into your inventory.
TASK 5 – USE TEN NAILS TO HAMMER TOGETHER A LADDER
• Click on the nails that are close to the pool, please look at the screenshot. The nails are in yellow and the boards are in green.
• Pick up the 5 boards as shown in the screenshot.
• Place the boards on the two planks that are in the lower left side.
• Take the nails and place them on the ladder.
• Lastly, take the hammer and place it on the ladder to finish the project.
TASK 6 – FIND THE SECRET ROOM
• Click on the ladder and it will go against the back wall. Above the ladder there is a stone with some Roman numerals on it, click on it to get a closer view. The solution for this game is below.
• Once the mini game is complete, click on the gem that is on the bow and arrow that is on the right side of the wall.
• Then click on the bow and arrow and it will go into inventory.
• Give the statue of Diana the bow and arrow and the secret door will open up next to the fire pit.
• Click on the secret Room.
ROMAN NUMERAL MINI-GAME
• Move the tiles around so that all the numbers are in the right order. The number should look like this:
TASK 1 – FIND 5 FLASKS WITH MAGIC LIQUID
• Find the 5 magic flasks in the scene. When you hover your cursor around the scene, it will tell you the name of the item your cursor is pointing to.
• Click on the magic powder bowl that is on the far right side of the scene.
TASK 2 – MAKE A MAGIC LIQUID TO FILL THE 6TH FLASK (No Screenshot)
• Place the magic powder in the bowl that is on the lower left side. The take the bottle of water and pour it into the bowl as well. Once those two items are mixed a mini game will appear.
• In this game you have to click on the words in the order that they appear. Some words are repeated so it’s important for you to click on the word that is in the right place, not just the right word.
• You will have to do 5 sequences in order to fill the liquid.
• Once that is completed,take the empty flask and place it on the bowl
TASK 3 – FILL HOLES WITH MAGIC LIQUID
• Click on the long hole that is on the ground, in front of the picture.
• If you look at the holes you will see that they have the same shape as the colored bottles that are in inventory.
• The colors, from left to right, should be:
• As soon as the holes are filled a compartment underneath will open up. There is a hole for a medallion in this area and there is also a knife, grab the knife
TASK 4 – ASSEMBLE THE MEDALLIONS
• There are some medallions scattered around the scene, gather them. Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the items.
• Grab the knife that is in the hole that opened up on the shrine.
• Click on the bowl that says "Bowl with offerings right side up". it is on the lower center of the ground. When you flip the bowl, you will find part of the medallion underneath.
• Use the knife to scrape the medallion off the bottom.
TASK 5 – OPEN THE HIDDEN NICHE
• Place the medallion from inventory and place it on the hole that is in front of the shrine.
TASK 6 – TAKE THE LAST PART OF THE AMULET
• Once the hidden niche is open, grab the red gem that appears in the niche.
TASK – HIDE ALL THE SIGNS
• Place the objects that are at the bottom f the screen in their rightful place on the right part of the scene.
• Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement.
• When your cursor changes color, flashes green it means that you’re in the right place to put an object in.
• Use the amulet to go back and forth in time.
• Click on the amulet.
TASK 1 – FIND A STICK (Present)
• Take the axe that is on the beam that is in the left side of the entrance.
• Grab the pick that is on the right side of the entrance.
• Future-Grab the axe and place it on the busted wagon that is on the left side of the scene and the stick will go into inventory.
TASK 2 – FIND A RAG (Present)
• Click on the scissors that are on the left side of the ground.
• use the scissors to cut the flag that is in front of the entrance and a rag will go into your inventory.
TASK 3 – FIND THE KEYS (Future)
• Use the pick axe on the door that is on the right side and when the hole appears click on the keys that are inside.
TASK 4 – SOAK THE RAG WITH TAR
• Click on the "jug with tar" and it will jump into inventory and automatically mix itself with the stick and the rag to form a torch.
TASK 5 – IGNITE THE TORCH
• Place the torch on the fire that is on the ground and the torch will be lit.
TASK 6 – ILLUMINATE THE PRISON BARS (PRESENT)
• Use the amulet to go yo the present. Place the torch on the wall, next to the prison bars.
TASK 7 – OIL THE KEYHOLE
• Click on the prison bars and you will get a closer view. Place the oil can on the hole so that you can see the keyhole.
TASK 8 – INSERT THE KEYS
• Take the keys from inventory and insert them in the keyhole. A mini game will appear.
• You want to hit the keys in the right sequence to open the lock. Notice that on top of the lock there are three symbols, that is the order in which the keys need to be clicked on in order to open the lock.
• The keys have matching symbols underneath.
• Please look at the screenshot for the correct sequence.
• Once all the sequences are correct, CLICK ON THE DOOR to end the level.
FIND THE DIFFERENCES
• Please look at the screenshot for all the differences.
TASK 1 – TAKE KEY FOR THE LARGE BOLT (PRESENT)
• Grab the stone that is on the lower left side of the ground, next to the large glass display case and it will break the glass.
• Once the glass is broken, grab the key for the large bolt that is inside.
TASK 2 – FIND SOME ROPE (PRESENT)
• Take the scissors that are under the bench, left side.
• Grab the screwdriver that is on the round table that is on the right.
• Grab the stone that is on the ground, left side of the case.
• Take the scissors and place them on the rope that is on the right side and the rope will go into your inventory.
TASK 3 – IGNITE THE TORCH
• Grab the torch that is on the lower right side of the ground and place it on the fire and it will be lit.
TASK 4 – ACTIVATE THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM (PRESENT)
• Click on the chair and it will move closer to the sprinkler system.
• Grab the lit torch and place it on the sprinkler system that on the ceiling.
TASK 5 – FILL THE BOWL WITH WATER (PRESENT AND PAST)
• PAST-Go back to the past and grab the large bowl that is sitting on the left side of the ground.
• PRESENT-Place the bowl on the right side of the floor and it will fill with water.
TASK 6 – TURN OFF THE FIRE ALARM
• Take the screwdriver and place it on the fire alarm control panel that is on the top right side of the wall.
TASK 6 – BULBS AND WIRES MINI-GAME
• Once the panel opens you will have to rotate the wires and the bulbs in order to turn all the bulbs green.
• to win you have to turn off the red bulbs and turn on the green bulbs. The green bulbs are the ones that are in each corner of the panel.
• All the wires do not have to be connected and all the bulbs do not need to be lit.
• Please look at the screenshot for the solution.
TASK 7 – EXTINGUISH THE FIRE
• PRESENT-Grab the bowl of water that is on the lower right side of the ground and proceed to the past.
• PAST-Place the bowl of water in any area that has the fire in it and it will extinguish the fire.
TASK 8 – REMOVE THE LARGE BOLT
• Place the bolt remover on the large bolt that is on the left side of the gate.
TASK 9 – OPEN THE BARS
• Place the rope on the broken mechanism and then click on the mechanism one time and the bars will open.
TASK 10 – FIND ALABAMA’S FOOTPRINT
• Click on the gate and a mini game will appear.
• Click on matching pairs of footprints to eliminate them.
CHAPTER 14 FIND THE DIFFERENCES
TASK 1 – FIND THREE PIECES OF PAPER
• PRESENT-Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the pieces of paper.
TASK 2 – FIND OUT THE NUMBER OF GUARDS ON DUTY ON THE 21ST DAY OF THE LAST MONTH
• PAST-Click on the copper plate that is on the right side of the wall and you will see the number of guards on duty on the last day of the month, the number is 11.
TASK 3 – FIND A LAYOUT OF THE PRISON
• PAST-Click on the scroll that is in between the staked barrels that are on the left side and it will fall on the ground.
• Click on the scroll again and you will see a layout of the prison.
TASK 4 – CLEAN THE BADGE
• PAST-Pick up the dirty badge that is on the middle of the floor.
• PRESENT-Click on the rag that is on the table and the rag will automatically clean the badge that is inventory.
TASK 5 – OPEN THE CELL ON THE LEFT
• PAST-Click on the lever that is in between the 2 cells.
• PRESENT-Click on the bottle of glue that is on the far left side of the scene and the glue will automatically fix the lever that is in inventory.
• PAST-Place the lever with glue in the space for the lever and the left cell will open up.
TASK 6 – EXAMINE PAPER ON STAND
• Click on the socket that is on the lower right side of the ground.
• Place the paper from inventory on the stand that is on the rights side of the wall and you will see the following message.
• "The text is addressed to a doctor. it says:"The digital code for the safe consists of three parts:
• 1) The number of prisoners on the 21st day of the last month
• 2) The number of prison guards, and
• 3)The number of prison cells.
TASK 7 – LOOK AT THE BADGE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
• PRESENT-Click on the bowl that is on the left side, on the shelf by the binders.
• PRESENT-Once the left cell is open, grab the eyepiece from the microscope that is on the ground inside of the left cell.
• Take the eyepiece and place it on the microscope. Then take the clean badge and place it on the microscope as well and a strange symbol will appear.
TASK 8 – TAKE THE ASHES
• PAST-Once the left cell is open, place the bowl on the ashes that are inside the left cell.
TASK 9 – TAKE THE FINGERPRINT
• PRESENT-Click on the drawer that is in the middle of the room, in front of the cell on the right and a drawer will open. Get the brush and the paper knife that is inside. The brush will automatically combine itself with the ash that’s in the bowl.
• Take the knife and use it on the tape that is on top of the drawer that is in front of the cell on the right. The knife will cut a piece of tape off.
• Take the brush with ashes and place it on the glass that is on the desk,
• Next, place the adhesive tape on the glass to pick up the fingerprint.
• The adhesive with the fingerprint goes back into inventory.
TASK 10 – PLACE THE BADGE ON A SYMBOL
• Take the badge out of the microscope by clicking on it and the badge will go back into inventory.
• Place the badge on the symbol that you saw under the microscope. The symbol is on the right side of the wall, above the 2 barrels. Once you place the badge there, that section will open up, revealing a scroll.
TASK 11 – FIND A TABLE WITH THE NUMBER OF PRISONERS
• PAST-Click on the open spot where the scroll is above the barrels and you will see a piece of paper with the Roman numerals on it.
• PRESENT-Click on the paper that is on the desk that is called the "Roman-Arabic table" and you will see a table with corresponding Roman and Arabic Numbers. Now you know that LXIII is 63.
TASK 12 – OPEN THE SAFE
• Please follow task 13 before you follow this step. Once you’ve done task 13 click on the safe and a pop[up window will appear with a lock with some numbers on it.
• You want to place the dials in the following manner:
• Top Dial-63 (number of prisoners)
• Middle Dial-11 (number of caretakers)
• Bottom Dial-16 (number of cells)
• Once the cell is open take the acid that is inside.
TASK 13 – UNLOCK THE FIRST LOCK ON THE SAFE
• PRESENT-Place the tape with the fingerprint on the safe and it will unlock it. THIS STEP HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU OPEN THE SAFE.
TASK 14 – OPEN ALABAMA’S CELL
• PAST-Place the acid on the lock of the right cell.
• Click on the cell to open it.
TASK 15 – FIND THE DIFFERENCES
CHAPTER 16 – FIND THE DIFFERENCES“;