a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:34:”Forgotten Lands: First Colony Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:37424:”Check out our strategy guide and walkthrough for Forgotten Lands: First Colony.
- The help panel offers useful information about units and buildings.
- A unit’s scroll shows the amount of products it produces per cycle when placed on a building.
- The left number in the upper right panel of the screen shows the current food reserve, the right number displays your population.
- The town hall supplies a food reserve of four from the beginning on.
- Demolishing a building recovers half of the gold and wood of the original construction costs.
- If you select a building "points needed" means how much points are still needed until you can upgrade it and "current points" shows you how many points per cycle are currently produced by scholars. Every scholar provides ten points per cycle.
- Gems can be used to purchase land from the indigenous nomadic people.
- If you see a unit that is sipping coffee, it is a simple sign that this unit would best be employed elsewhere.
- From level 13 on clashes become a regular part of the game. That means a defender is a basic requirement for every building in which two or more units are employed. Always place a defender on a building before you employ a second unit there to avoid any clashes. Two defenders resolve a clash quicker than one defender.
- Buildings under a landmark’s influence are recognizable by a checkbox.
- Make use of landmarks as often as possible because they definitely optimize your production.
- You can hide the info panel by clicking the arrow button in the lower left of the interface.
- Try to transfer units always at the beginning of a cycle. If you pick up a unit near the end of a cycle you lose the products it would have produced in this cycle.
- Workers are the only unit which is able to construct buildings. They are most effectively on a farm.
- Merchants can earn gold on any building and should be employed at a market.
- Scholars improve buildings and can earn gold at the academy.
- Scouts harvest resources from deposits and are very effective in mines.
- Cultivators are available after a farm has been upgraded to four stars. They produce six food per cycle, three times more than the workers.
- Defenders resolve clashes, are guards against any conflicts, but they aren’t effective workers on any building.
- Woodsmen are the most efficient wood producers. They become available as soon as any lumber mill is upgraded to four stars.
- Explorers can be recruited when a mine is upgraded to four stars. They produce much more gems there than the scout.
- Leaders are very expensive, but they produce a very decent amount of gold and wood at markets. They can be trained when any market is upgraded to four stars.
- Town Hall: This building is there from the beginning on in almost every level. Here you can recruit any unit.
- Farms: They produce food and hold up to five units before they are upgraded.
- Lumber Mills: Here you can produce wood. After they are upgraded to four stars the woodsmen medal appears.
- Markets: These buildings are your most important source for gold. They also allow you to recruit leaders when they are upgraded to four stars.
- Mines: In this structure you can collect gems which are only useful for acquisitions of nomadic lands. As soon as they are upgraded to four stars the explorer becomes available.
- Academy: The academy can only be upgraded to one star and then offers the scholar medal. This medal reduces the building upgrade points by 50 % and the wood cost by 25%.
- City Guild: After being upgraded to one star the citizen medal is activated. This means that the price of units is decreased by 25 % and the training time by 50%.
- Factory: When a factory is upgraded to one star, the wings medal becomes available. It speeds up the resource production by 25 %.
- Resource Silo: It increases the wood production in buildings under its influence by 50%.
- Mineral Ponds: The food and gem production in buildings under its influenced is increased by 50 %.
- Great Statue: This landmark boosts the moral of all units. The food, gold, wood and gem production of nearby buildings is 25 % higher.
- Treasury: The gold production in check-marked buildings is increased by 75 %.
- The first five levels are tutorials in which you are led carefully to the end. Be aware of the fact that the training of workers is not specifically mentioned in this walkthrough. Just take care that you always have enough workers employed at farms to have a sufficient food reserve for all the units you need in a level. Furthermore it is a basic condition from that level on where the defenders become available, that you always place a defender on any building as soon as two or more units are working there.
Goals: Build 2 Farms; Build 2 Lumber Mills; additional: achieve 60 wood per cycle
- You already own 1 farm in the beginning. Place the four units on it, train another worker and let him build two lumber mills and a second farm to fulfill. If necessary wait until you accomplish the required amount of gold. Later on a third goal will be added. Simply train three more workers and place altogether four of them on a lumber mill.
Goals: Build 2 Markets; achieve 80 wood per cycle; upgrade 1 Market with one star
- Start by building a market and a lumber mill under the influence of the resource silo. You already have a scholar under your command, so place him on the market directly after its construction is completed and upgrade it to one star. Now sell the scholar, train two additional merchants and place all three of them on the market. Wait until you have accumulated 700 gold and build the second market. Besides you should also employ three workers at the lumber mill to fulfill the second goal.
Goals: [Harvest all resource deposits; build a 2 star farm; build a 3 star lumber mill
- Build a lumber mill and train two scholars. Place one scholar on the farm and one on the new lumber mill. Train a second scout and let one scout harvest resources from the wood deposits and one from the gold deposits. When you have upgraded the farm to two stars and the lumber mill to three stars train two additional scouts to speed up the deposit-harvesting.
Goals: Buy all nomad lands; construct a mine; recruit 4 scouts; additional: collect 800 wood
- Your first steps should be to build a farm, to recruit a second scout and to place one scout on the gem deposit and one scout on a wood deposit.
- After increasing the food reserves build a mine on the second land you own and recruit two additional scouts to harvest the required amount of gems for purchasing the nomad’s lands.
- As soon as you have fulfilled all the goals a fourth one will appear, namely collecting 800 wood. In order to finish the level in expert time you should purchase the lumber mill from the nomads at first and immediately place five workers on it. In this way you will collect the required amount of wood in time.
Goals: Recruit 18 workers; build ancient ship
- The two goals of this level are closely connected because you need a lot of workers to finish the reconstruction of the old ship in expert time. Place the scout on the gem deposit and recruit two merchants who should be employed at the mine.
- Train some workers and place them on the farm and the ship to equal parts. The only land you need from the nomad’s is the empty one. Let your scout gather some wood from the deposits until you have enough to build a second farm on the empty land and sell him.
- All that is left to do now is to place five workers on each farm and to recruit more workers who can be placed on the ship. Be sure to exploit all your food reserve to boost the speed of the ship’s restoration.
Goals: Build a 4 star farm; recruit 6 cultivators; achieve 90 food reserve
- Build a farm and immediately place one scholar on it. Then sell some wood at the market until you have enough gold to construct a lumber mill.
- You will need a lot of wood for the four upgrades of the farm. Train two merchants and place them on a market to accumulate some gold. As soon as you have upgraded the farm to four stars sell the three scholars and train seven cultivators.
- In order to fulfill the food reserve-goal you need seven cultivators placed on the four-star farm. Besides you also have to build a second farm and place one worker on it. After that you have reached all the goals.
Goals: Achieve 10 gems per cycle; achieve 20 food reserve; achieve 120 wood per cycle; additional: 250 gold per cycle
- Train two scholars and prompt them to upgrade farm, lumber mill and the market to two stars. Constantly recruit merchants, workers and scouts. When the upgrades are finished, sell the two scholars and place three scouts and one merchant on the mine, six workers and one merchant on the farm, six workers and one merchant on the lumber mill and four merchants on the market. That will help you to fulfill both the three basic goals and the additional one added during the level.
Goals: Buy all nomad lands; achieve 175 wood per cycle
- This level you have to do without scholars which means mainly that you are not able to upgrade any building. Firstly you should recruit a second scout and send both of them to the gem deposits. Altogether the deposits offer enough gems to acquire all the nomad lands. As soon as they have harvested all the deposits sell the two scouts as well as the merchant and purchase the market, the landmark and the lumber mill from the nomads.
- It is also very important to place a defender on every building to avoid clashes in keeping with production stagnation. In the end, to fulfill the 175 wood per cycle-goal, all the farms and lumber mills have to be employed with always four workers and one defender, as well as one worker and a defender at the market.
Goals: Recruit 10 scouts; upgrade a 3 star lumber mill; earn 1000 wood
- Construct a farm on the left side of the pond and a lumber mill on the right side, so that it is under the influence of the resource silo. One scout should harvest the deposits. Recruit two scholars and upgrade the lumber mill to three stars and the farm to two stars. When these actions are finished you can sell the scholars. The farm and the lumber mill should be fully employed and guarded by a defender. In the end you just have to recruit nine more scouts and you have beaten the level.
Goals: Build triangle windmills
- Speed is everything in this level. You do not have to care about the landmarks owned by the nomads. Start with building a farm and a lumber mill. Send two scouts to the windmill immediately and place one scout on the deposits, after that he should be employed at the windmills, too. As soon as you have enough wood for a farm build a second one and demolish the lumber mill. Make sure that a time four workers and a defender are placed on both farms. Then train as many scouts as you can afford (only limited by your food reserve) and place all of them on the windmills. Now you only have to wait until the windmills are finished. Twelve scouts definitely suffice to finish this level in expert time.
Goals: Build an academy; upgrade academy; upgrade the four other buildings to four stars each
- Gather the required resources for an academy and build it. Place the two scholars on it and do the upgrade to one star as soon as it is available. Then you should go on with upgrading the lumber mill to three stars to earn wood for the further upgrade costs quicker. Train three more scholars and upgrade farm, mine and market to three stars at the same time. Make also sure that farm and lumber mill are always fully employed to assure a certain level of food reserve and wood.
Goals: Build a three star market; earn 1000 gold; recruit 10 merchants; additional: 75 food reserve]
- In the beginning you should build a mine and employ one worker, two scouts and one defender there. Gather enough gems to purchase both farms from the nomads, demolish the mine and send the scouts to the wood deposits.
- Place two merchants one of the farms and wait until you have enough money to build the market. Immediately train two scholars and make them upgrade the market to three stars. Employ four merchants and a defender there and begin to upgrade one farm to four stars to fulfill the additional goal early on.
- The four-star-farm should be fully employed with cultivators, the three-star-market provides the money for the expensive units and the wood. In the end you just have to recruit six more merchants.
Goals: Build a 4 star lumber mill; recruit 4 woodsmen; achieve 500 wood per cycle
- Begin to gather gems with three scouts and one defender at the mine. After you have purchased the mine from the nomads train two scholars and place them on the lumber mill. When this building is upgraded to two stars recruit a third scholar to speed up the upgrading process to four stars.
- When the lumber mill is upgraded you can sell the scholars. You should also harvest another 250 gems at the mine to purchase the landmark. When you have accomplished this task you can sell the scouts and demolish the mine. Build a second farm to assure the required food reserve and recruit six woodsmen. As soon as those six woodsmen work at the four-star-lumber mill you will automatically fulfill the wood-per-cycle-goal.
Goals: Achieve 30 gems per cycle; build a 3 star mine; recruit 3 cultivators
- At first demolish both mine and lumber mill. Then construct a mine and a farm right beside the pond and build a lumber mill near the resource silo to take full advantage of the two landmarks.
- Place one scout on the deposits and recruit two scholars. One should upgrade the mine, the second one should upgrade the farm. As soon as both these buildings are upgraded to two stars train two more scholars and send them to mine and farm.
- When the mine is upgraded to three, and the farm to four stars, immediately sell the scholars, employ three scouts at the mine and recruit three cultivators for the farm. These final steps will help you to fulfill the remaining goals.
Goals: Build ancient fortress
- Build two farms on the two empty lands and staff them with a time four workers and a defender. One scout should harvest the gold deposits. Recruit all the time through as many defenders as your food reserve can allow you and place them immediately on the fortress. When the deposits are empty you can also sell the scout. In the end twelve defenders should be employed at the fortress to fulfill the goal in time.
Goals: Build city guild; upgrade city guild; recruit 15 workers; recruit 5 woodsmen
- Build a farm and send the two scholars on the deposits. Recruit one scholar and place him on the farm. When you have harvested the two gem deposits, immediately buy the farm from the nomads and replace it by a lumber mill to exploit the influence of the resource silo.
- After that you should build a city guild and sell the two scouts as soon as all the deposits are harvested. Recruit a second scholar and place him on the city guild. Recruit two more scholars and make them upgrade the lumber mill.
- When the farm is upgraded to two stars you can send the scholar who was employed there to the lumber mill, too. Upgrade the lumber mill to four stars and the city guild to one star. When you have accomplished this task you can sell the scholars and recruit the required amount of workers and woodsmen to fulfill the remaining goals.
Goals: Build a 4 star mine; achieve 300 gold per cycle; recruit 10 explorers
- In the beginning you should build a farm and recruit two scholars who will upgrade the market to three stars. During this upgrade process build a mine and a second farm and send two scholars to the mine to upgrade it to four stars.
- When both the market (3 stars) and the mine (4 stars) are upgraded, send one scholar to the second market and one to any farm and upgrade both these buildings to one star, after this you can sell all the scholars. All you have to do now is utilize to capacity the farms with workers, the markets with merchants and to recruit nine more explorers.
Goals: Collect 1000 wood; achieve 50 food reserve; collect 5000 gold
- Keep in mind that you definitely need both a four star farm and a three star market to fulfill the food reserve and gold goals in time. Send the two scouts to the gold deposits and build one farm and one mine. Recruit a scholar and place him on the farm. Train two additional scouts and place them on the mine, the fourth scout can continue to harvest the deposits and should be sold as soon as they are empty. A second scholar should be trained and placed on the market.
- When you have gathered enough gems the nomad lands can be purchased in this order: 1) lumber mill, 2) farm, 3) market. Train two additional scholars and place one on your first farm and one on your first market. When your first farm is upgraded to four stars recruit three cultivators and place them there to fulfill the food reserve-goal and sell the scholars. You can proceed in this way with your first market, too. As soon as it is upgraded to three stars, sell the scholars and employ four merchants there and two merchants at the other market to accumulate the required gold.
- At this time you can also sell the scouts and demolish the mine, as well as the second farm (the one which is not upgraded). Now all you have to do is waiting until you have the required amount of wood and gold. To speed this up you can also sell wood regularly at the market, but pay attention that your wood reserve does not fall below 1000.
Goals: Recruit 5 explorers; recruit five cultivators; recruit five woodsmen
- Build a mine and train five scholars. Send two of them to the farm and the lumber mill and one to the mine. The explorer can harvest the wood deposit. Keep the three buildings and as soon as one of them has four stars send the two scholars to the city guild and upgrade it to one star to decrease the amount of gold and time for each unit. Recruit the required amount of cultivators, woodsmen and explorers and sell units you do not need anymore, namely scholars and workers.
Goals: Build factory; upgrade factory; collect 300 gems; additional: 10 scholars
- Send a scout and the explorer to the gem deposits. Demolish the lumber mill near the pond and reconstruct it on the left side of the resource silo. Build a farm near the pond you already own and a mine beside the pond of the nomads. Send a scholar to the mine and upgrade it to three stars. When the deposits are harvested send the scout to the mine and the explorer to the lumber mill.
- Buy the empty land near the nomad’s pond and build a factory there. Upgrade the factory to one star with two scholars and buy the nomad’s pond. Employ four scouts at the mine. As soon as you have collected the required amount of gems sell all units employed at the mine and demolish it.
- Begin to train scholars until you have ten altogether and sell all the units you do not need to achieve all your goals. You can also sell all the units employed at the lumber mill and demolish the lumber mill when you have done all the upgrade tasks to accumulate more gold which you need to train the ten scholars for the additional goal.
Goals: Built temple
- In this level you all the buildings you need are two farms. You can demolish the city guild and the academy right in the beginning. Sell one scholar and train a worker who should immediately build a farm. Send two scholars to the temple, the third one can upgrade the farm to one star. Then build a second farm and send the third scholar to the temple, too.
- You should also recruit three scouts, one of them harvesting the wood deposits, two them harvesting the gold deposits. Both farms should be fully employed. Now you can recruit as many scholars as possible. When all the deposits are harvested you should also sell back your three scouts and train three more scholars. In the end fifteen scholars should be placed on the temple and now you only have to wait until this ancient structure is finished.
Goals: Build a four star market; build a 3 star lumber; recruit three leaders
- Build a mine, a lumber mill and place two scholars on the lumber mill. When you have gathered 100 gems purchase the first market from the nomads, recruit an additional scholar and send two of them there. Purchase the second market and send two merchants there, sell one scout and place the remaining two on the deposits. You can sell them as well when the deposits are harvested.
- As soon as the lumber mill is upgraded to three stars send a scholar to the farm and upgrade it to one star. Place two more scholars on the first market and upgrade it to four stars. Then all that is left to do is to recruit three leaders.
Goals: Build 2 lumber mills; build and upgrade academy; upgrade city guild; earn 500 gold per cycle
- In the beginning you should demolish the factory, build a lumber mill near the treasury you already own and and two farms. Send one scout to the deposits and two scouts to the mine. One scholar should directly begin to upgrade the city guild.
- When you have gathered 100 gems, purchase the first market and place two scholars on it. When it is upgraded to one star, place a third scholar on it and when it reaches two stars, place a fourth scholar there to boost the upgrading process. Purchase the second lumber mill when you have the required gems and demolish the mine immediately after. You can also sell all the scouts then. On this new empty plot you can build the academy and place a scholar on it.
- As soon as the city guild is upgraded you can send the scholar from there to the academy, too. When the market is upgraded to four stars sell all the scholars and recruit four leaders. After placing all of them on the market and three merchants on the lumber mill near your own treasury you have achieved all the goals.
Goals: Recruit five explorers; achieve 90 gems per cycle; additional: recruit three woodsmen
- Send the explorer and the scout to the mine. Purchase the empty land between pond and statue. Build a second mine there. As soon as it is finished send a scholar on it and replace the first mine by a lumber mill. Send another scholar to the lumber mill, too. Place a second scholar on the mine and purchase the resource silo when you have collected the required amount of gems. Upgrade the mine and the lumber mill to four, and the farm to two stars. Also purchase the pond next to your mine.
- When all those upgrades are finished recruit four more explorers and place them on the mine while selling the scouts. Now all you have to do is to train three woodsmen to fulfill the additional goal.
Goals: Build mountain driller
- At first you should place the woodman on the mountain driller, demolish the mine, build a lumber mill there and a farm. Send two scouts to the gold deposits, two scholars to the lumber mill and upgrade it to four stars. Build a mine and employ the scouts there when they have harvested the deposits and purchase the farm from the nomads. When the lumber mill upgrade is finished, immediately sell all units except for those who work at the farms, recruit as many woodsmen as possible and place them on the mountain driller.
Goals: Build 3 markets; achieve 200 wood per cycle; recruit 7 leaders
- Build a farm and a market. Send the explorer to the farm and the leader to the market. Train one scholar and place him on the market, too. When it is upgraded to one star add a second scholar, after the second star a third scholar. Construct a second market. As soon as the first market has four stars begin to recruit altogether seven leaders and build a third market. Make all the leaders work at the markets and place a scout on the last free slot of the third market to meet all your goals in time.
Goals: Build gateway; additional: collect 1500 gems
- Build a farm and a mine. Send the cultivator to the farm, the leader to the market and two scouts to the deposits. Train a scholar and place him on the market. Upgrade the farm to two stars, the market to four stars and the mine to four stars. When all the deposits are harvested let altogether four explorers collect gems at the mine to reach the additional goal. When all the upgrades are finished sell all your scholars and immediately begin to train as many leaders as possible without any interruption. Three leaders should work constantly at the market, all the other ones, in the end roundabout twenty, should be sent to the gateway.
Bonus Stage 1
Goals: Collect 2000 gold; achieve 180 wood per cycle
- Build a farm, a market and place two merchants on the market. Send two scholars to the lumber mill and upgrade it to one star, then add a third scholar and go on upgrading it to three stars, then sell the scholars. Employ as many workers there as your food reserve allows you to do and until your wood per cycle-amount ?exceeds? 180. Now you just have to sell wood until you have gathered 2000 gold.
Bonus Stage 2
Goals: Own three farms; own three lumber mills; achieve 300 gold per cycle
- Recruit three scouts and send one to the gold, one to the wood and one to the gem deposits. Purchase both of the farms from the nomads and build a third one. Employ four merchants and one defender on each of them. Then purchase the lumber mill from the nomads and build two more lumber mills. When the deposits are harvested sell the three scouts and employ two merchants, your worker and three defenders at the lumber mills to fulfill the last goal, the 300 gold per cycle.
Bonus Stage 3
Goals: Build 3 star lumber; recruit 7 scholars; recruit 15 defenders
- Send one merchant to the market and place a scout on the wood deposits. The amount of gold you get for wood is very high in this level, so you should take the full advantage of it. Build one lumber mill and a second farm. Place scholars on both farm and lumber mill and upgrade them to three stars. Sell the scout and the merchant and keep changing wood for gold to collect enough gold for the training of the remaining scholars and defenders. The defenders should work at the three-star farm to assure a sufficient food reserve.
Bonus Stage 4
Goals: Achieve 90 gold per cycle; achieve 70 wood per cycle; achieve 35 gem per cycle
- In this stage you are not able to recruit any additional units so you have to get by with those units you already possess right in the beginning. Send the scouts immediately to the deposits. Demolish the mine and build a new one near the statue. The mine should also be the first building to be upgraded to three stars.
- Build the lumber mill and upgrade it to three stars as soon as the scholars have finished their task at the mine. The defender should always be at the building which is currently upgraded. The buildings without scholar should be occupied by only one person to avoid clashes. The explorer should work at the mine from the beginning on to collect enough gems to purchase the statue which is absolutely necessary in order to fulfill the goals in expert time.
- The last step is to build a market and to upgrade it to two stars. Be aware of the fact that you have to construct the new buildings while the others are upgraded and before this process is finished. You only have two scholars and they have to be busy without any interruption. As soon as you have collected 250 gems purchase the statue.
- When all the upgrades are finished place two workers and the defender on the lumber mill, the two merchants on the market, while the explorer and the two scouts should work at the mine. In this way you will meet all the three goals.
Bonus Stage 5
Goals: Build a 3 star market; build a four star lumber mill; recruit ten merchants
- Build a lumber mill and immediately place a scholar on it, as soon as you can afford it recruit a second scholar and place him there, too. Send the scouts to the mine and purchase the market from the nomads when you have gathered 100 gems. Upgrade the farm to two, the market to three and the lumber mill to four stars. All in all you should have five scholars to finish all those upgrades in time.
- When you have collected enough gems to purchase the other two buildings from the nomads, demolish the mine, the city guild and the academy (from the nomads) and sell the scouts to accumulate some quick wood and gold. When the upgrades are finished you can also sell the scholars. Begin as early as possible to recruit altogether ten merchants until you have met this last goal, too.
Bonus Stage 6
Goals: Achieve 350 wood per cycle; achieve 50 food reserve; collect 2000 gold
- Train two scouts and place them on the gem deposits. Purchase the farm and the empty land near the resource silo and build a lumber mill on the empty land. Upgrade both of them to four stars, the full upgrade of the lumber mill should be finished before the farm’s full upgrade.
- Purchase the market and employ one merchant there, but you mainly need it later on to change wood into gold. You can also purchase the city guild and the academy from the nomads and immediately demolish it for some extra-gold and -wood. After those purchases you can also sell your scouts, no matter if the deposits are empty or not. All in all you should occupy four scholars to accomplish the upgrades in time.
- When the lumber mill has four stars, recruit five woodsmen to fulfill the wood-per-cycle-goal. As soon as the farm reaches four stars recruit three cultivators and employ them there, the remaining slots can be filled by workers to achieve 50 food reserve. Now you only have to keep changing wood into gold to fulfill the last goal.
Bonus Stage 7
Goals: Build 5 markets; achieve 700 gold per cycle
- Purchase the farm from the nomads and upgrade it to three stars. Build a mine and place three scouts on it. Build a lumber mill near the resource silo and employ the woodman there. Keep harvesting gems until you have purchased all of the farms, then demolish the mine and sell the scouts. Demolish the four farms which are not upgraded and build five markets one the five empty lands.
- At this point you should have three scholars who have to upgrade all the markets now. In order to achieve 700 gold per cycle the three-star farm has to be fully employed. One market has to be upgraded to three stars, two to two stars and two to one star. All the slots from the five markets must be filled by one defender and as many merchants as possible.
- This level is very tricky, because all the different tactics you might try waste a lot of time, for example gather enough gems to purchase the treasury. Stick to the strategy above and you should beat the level in expert time.
Bonus Stage 8
Goals: Build mysterious ship
- Send one woodman directly to the ship . Build a farm and a lumber mill and upgrade the lumber mill to four stars, one woodman should be employed there to collect the required wood for the upgrades. Send one scout to the gold deposits and build a second farm. When the lumber mill upgrade is finished this second farm should be upgraded to three stars.
- As soon as this upgrade process is ready you can sell the scholars, demolish the first (not upgraded) farm and sell all units except for the woodsmen and those employed at the upgraded farm. Do not forget to send the woodman who works at the lumber mill to the ship when the upgrades are finished.
- Now, recruit as many woodsmen as possible and place them immediately on the ship. In the end thirteen or fourteen woodsmen should work at the mysterious ship to build it in time. But do not demolish the lumber mill, for then you are not able to train woodsmen anymore.
Bonus Stage 9
Goals: Recruit 5 explorers; recruit 4 woodsmen; recruit 3 leaders
- Demolish academy and city guild right in the beginning. Build a farm and upgrade it to two stars. Three scouts should be work at the mine to gather the gems for the nomads lands. Purchase the lumber mill and upgrade it to four stars with three scholars. Purchase the second farm and begin to upgrade the mine with one additional scholar to two stars. Purchase the market and sell the scouts.
- When the lumber mill is upgraded to four stars, recruit four woodsmen and place them on the lumber mill. Workers from there can be transferred to the second farm. Upgrade the market and the mine at the same time to four stars with three scholars on both buildings. Then recruit the three leaders and the five explorers.
Bonus Stage 10
Goals: Achieve 1000 gold per cycle; achieve 650 wood per cycle; collect 1500 gems
- Immediately send three scouts to the gold deposits. Build a market beside the statue as soon as you have the required 700 gold. Build a farm near the silo and place a cultivator on it. Then you can go on building a lumber mill on the remaining free land nearby the statue. Build a leader for the market. If you are short of gold in this level always use the market to change wood into gold.
- Build a mine and sell the scouts when there is no deposit left to harvest. Place two explorers on the mine. Also recruit another cultivator and two woodsmen and put them on farm/lumber mill. Then recruit four scholars and another leader, use the market to accumulate more gold if needed. Try to upgrade market, mine and lumber mill at the same time. Buy another cultivator for the farm. You can also purchase the academy from the nomads and demolish it.
- On this empty land you should build another market or a lumber mill. Keep also recruiting leaders, woodsmen, explorers and cultivators until all those four buildings are fully occupied. When the upgrade process of your first four buildings is finished send all your scholars to the fifth building you just constructed and upgrade it to three stars, too. Recruit some leaders and place them there. Also purchase the pond and the statue from the nomads.
- Now you only have to wait until your explorers have gathered the required amount of gems. This level depends much more on luck and especially good timing than all the other levels before. There are a lot of strategies that may work, but no matter how good the strategy is, you might nevertheless have to repeat the level several times to get a feeling for it.