Casual online virtual worlds Whirled and Moondo open their doors; Gamasutra looks at social gaming in China; and Deal or No Deal comes to the iPhone. These headlines and more behind the cut.
- Three Rings officially launches Whirled
- Moondo: Lunar-themed cross-gaming universe opens its doors
- Ultimate Arcade announces debut of Facebook Arcade Games application
- Lifetime acquires Seoul-based online dress-up site Roiworld
- I-play announces Deal or No Deal game available on Apple App Store
- Online game predicts next move for George W. Bush
- Gameloft release Brain Challenge for WiiWare
- The China Angle: China tries and buys social gaming
- ClickZ – "Consoles are facing competition and extinction"
- Is Nintendo worried as Microsoft chases casual?