a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:33:”Ikibago: The Caribbean Jewel Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:2148:”Check out our tips and tricks for Ikibago: The Caribbean Jewel, courtesy of the game’s developer Yamago.
- When you get paint barrels, use them on superstock combos that you have already made. It counts as another combo!
- Watch for shadows on your kegs. They will tell you what a barrel, cannonball, monkey, pirate or lava ball is about to land on so you can move it and avoid the trap.
- If you click the kegs that have smoke puffing out of their hole, they break and disappear. But if you drag a regular keg on top of them, they move normally. Just don’t directly click the damaged kegs.
- When you use a ring barrel, it turns an entire column gold but can also be used to create superstocks even when it doesn’t sound possible. It can fill gaps, remove sharks or replace debris.
- On Blacksmith Island a new kind of barrel appears: these are made of metal and are then very resistant. Rather than raise a barrel and waste some time to wait for a cannon ball to fall, you should choose to place a metal barrel under the shade and continue to organize the rest of the barrels on your screen.
- It’s sometimes more efficient and faster to move a burning barrel towards the right of the game area than trying to extinguish it by shaking it.
- The more *uperstocks you chain, the more your number of chains increases. This will give you a big bonus at the end of the mission.
- Did you know that if you only create superstocks or empty columns in a mission, it will end up in a "Perfect!?" It doubles your chain’s bonus points!
- When there is wind in a mission, pay attention to the marks it leaves so you’ll be able to know if the scrolling will speed up or slow down.
- If you drop a barrel in an unauthorized location, it will go back to its original position. But if the columns in which the barrel was in has already reached the dock, the barrel will simply disappear. This can be very useful to get rid of an annoying barrel during boss encounters or missions that require "not to lose X barrels."