Google launches the beta version of its long-anticipated Adsense for Games; Daily Game’s Christopher Cummings explains why he thinks casual games are recession proof; and Her Interactive launches the newest Nancy Drew mystery (retail only, for the time being). These headlines and more below.
- Google launches AdSense for Games
- MindFuse raises $1 million convertible round to develop advanced casual worlds
- Her Interactive releases Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy
- Majesco announces Hot ‘n’ Cold, the first fully 3D search and find adventure for Nintendo DS
- Prepare for the evolution: New Xbox Experience to invite everyone in on Nov. 19
- MSN Games offers Daily Game Teaser Sweepstakes
- Multigames.com reaches over 1,000 uploaded games
- Fit Brains partners with Prevention.com to train busy brains into peak health
- Casual games are recession proof
- Election time!
- Interview: Securing a Legacy
- FinBlade’s John Chasey on making cutting edge mobile games
- Will the next MacBooks be better gaming systems?