A Forbes article explores the idea of "technology addiction" and includes casual games like Tetris and Peggle; PC World takes a look at how has Facebook changed gaming; and the Independent Games Festival announces a new contest for creating the "Best iPhone Game." These headlines and more behind the cut.
- RealNetworks moves into game consoles with Nintendo WiiWare game
- More information on Boingz from RealNetworks
- The Infinity I-China Fund invests $20 million in Oberon Media
- Clocktower Games lauches Casebook video game with international distribution deal
- ngmoco and GDC team up to offer $10,000 "Best iPhone Game" prize
- Beauty Factory ships to North American retail