Games for iPhone and Google’s Android platform continue to be hot topics of discussion; the Wall Street Journal takes an in-depth look at "indie" casual Web games; and PopCap discusses itsmobile gaming strategy. These headlines and more below.
- Game Club Cafe Mac game portal launches
- KingsIsle Entertainment reveals Wizard101 family plan
- eGames makes call for iPhone development
- Connect2Media to release 12 Android games
- SEGA and Her Interactive announce The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks
- JoWood/DreamCatcher Games ships The Hardy Boys: Hidden Theft
- Empire Interactive’s Pipe Mania and Unsolved Crimes now available
- Namco Bandai Games announced Wii Cheer
- Namco Bandai Games’ National Geographic Panda to include bonus DVD
- Hudson Entertainment’s Marble Saga: Kororinpa rolls onto Wii next spring
- Bella Sara trading cards and online site celebrate the arrival of Baby Bella series
- Tournament skill games, got juice?
- Over a third of Australian gamers are female
- $83.3 Million Big Ones
- PopCap explains how mobile fits into its "anyone, anytime, anywhere" strategy
- Notes from the Underground: Indie videogames come of age
- iPhone gaming: 10 predictions for the App Store
- Well Played: Come2Play releases open source multi-player API for casual gaming
- Could Wii casual gaming signal the end for games consoles?
- myYearbook finds success in casual gaming
- Hand over the controller, girl gamers say