a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:19:”Righteous Kill Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:12682:”Check out our tips and tricks for Righteous Kill.
- Righteous Kill has 15 chapters to solve which consists mainly of looking for hidden objects. At the end of each hidden object section you will be given a new mini-game or puzzle to solve.
- This is a timed game. You have about 10-15 minutes to find several objects within a scene. There’s no way to turn the timer off but you should still have enough time to find everything.
- While playing a mini-game, if you get stuck you have the option of skipping the mini-game. Just click on the "skip" tab that is located on the left side and you’ll be able to move on.
- While looking for hidden objects make sure that you look everywhere for the items. Some items are in plain sight but others blend into the background real well.
- If there is a store that has a window with a lot of things in it, make sure that you look at the items that look a little blurred since things could be hidden in there.
- A lot of times I found items that blended really well into awnings and streets.
- If you get stuck looking for objects you can click on the "Ultraviolet" light that is on the top left side and it will act as a hint.
- Once you click on it, you will see a circle around one of the items from the list and that item will also start to pulsate.
- The light around the object will last for quite a while and it can be hard to miss but nevertheless it will not go away until you click on the object.
- There is no penalty for using a hint so you can use it as often as you’d like but you have to wait for it to recharge itself, which takes about 30 seconds.
- Since the Ultraviolet Light recharges pretty quickly, you should have enough time to find all the objects.
- There is also no penalty for random clicking so if you get stuck, just click around the scene and you may find one or more of the objects on your list.
- There is a mini-game in which you have to dust the scene for fingerprints. Your cursor acts like the dust that is sprayed that reveals the fingerprints.
- Click and hold your mouse so you can dust the area, you will see the dust appear on the items and eventually you will see some fingerprints appear.
- Once you see the fingerprints, click on them and if you’re correct a green circle will appear around it.
- Keep in mind that you have a limited amount of spray available, once you run out of spray you will not be able to do anymore dusting.
- You will be able to tell how much fingerprint dust you have left by the yellow bar that is on the lower left hand side. As your supply gets lower, the yellow bar will become smaller.
- Find all the fingerprints to complete the round. If you can’t find all of them, you have two choices you can either skip the puzzle or restart it.
- If you want to skip this mini-game, all you have to do is click on the "skip" button that is located on the lower left hand side of the page and you’ll be able to move on.
- If you want to try again, all you have to do is click on the "Restart" tab that is located on the top left hand side. Clicking this will reset the puzzle to beginning.
- You will be given a set of photographs at the bottom of the scene and you must place them in their correct order on the board.
- As you pick up the photographs and hover them over the board, you will see an outline of where the picture may belong.
- If you click that picture on the board and it is correct, then it will stay in place. If it’s not correct you will have to either find another place for it or you can put it back until the right spot opens.
- As you place each correct picture, a new spot will open up. Do the same with the rest of the pictures until they are all in place.
- In this mini-game you will see a red dot in the middle of the screen. your goal is to keep the red dot from reaching any of the corners.
- The way to keep the red dot from reaching the corners is by clicking the empty spaces. Each time you click an empty space, you will see it turn blue and the words "access denied" will be written on them.
- Click on the right empty spaces and you’ll be able to contain the red dot.
- It is best to try and contain the red dot by clicking on the empty spaces that are far away from the dot at that moment.
- You need to have the wide perimeter so you have enough time to contain the red dot. If you start too close to it, chances are that you will lose the game.
- As you’re clicking empty spaces make sure that you watch the direction in which the red dot is going. You want to click the empty spaces that are in the direction of the dot because that’s where it is heading and if you block it successfully you will win the game.
- Once the area around the red dot gets smaller, keep clicking empty spaces so that you can corner the piece.
- If the red dot reaches any corner, you lose that round and the game will give you the option of restarting the game or you can skip it.
Find the Differences Mini-game
- In this puzzle, you must find the differences between 2 side by side pictures.
- You will have a cursor on each of the screens. When you find something that is different in one of the pictures, click on it and it will disappear, leaving the corrected version.
- In some find the differences puzzles you will find some items that are of a different color, height or size, that is not the case in this game. The only differences you will find are of extra items that can be on either side of the screen.
- You will only have to find 10 differences amongst both pictures. You will be given 5 hints that you can use to find differences if you get stuck.
- The hint buttons are located on the top left side of the page.
- At first glance it seems like the hints do not work when you click on them because chances are that you will miss the item pulsating because it happens real fast.
- When you click on a hint make sure that you are looking at the whole board at a distance so you will not miss the item flashing.
- If you do not wish to complete this mini-game you can simply skip it.
Jigsaw Puzzle Mini-game
- In this jigsaw all you have to do is click the fragmented puzzle pieces and drag them to the right area in the middle of the field.
- There will be a piece or two that will already be in position and they cannot be moved.
- As you drag the pieces to the middle, the correct matches will lock in place, you do not have to rotate the pieces in order for them to fit.
- Here are the solutions for all of the 15 mini-games in Righteous Kill.
- For the firewall mini-game, there are many different ways in which this puzzle can be solved; I just showed you the way that worked best for me. The solution depends on the direction of the dot at the moment.
- For the puzzles with the fingerprints, I used one screenshot to show you all the possible locations for each photograph that I encountered.
CHAPTER 1 – FINGERPRINTS
CHAPTER 2 – JIGSAW PUZZLE
CHAPTER 3 – FIND THE DIFFERENCES
CHAPTER 4 – FIREWALLS
CHAPTER 5 – PHOTOGRAPH PLACEMENT
CHAPTER 6 – FINGERPRINTS
CHAPTER 7 – JIGSAW PUZZLE
CHAPTER 8 – FIND THE DIFFERENCES
CHAPTER 9 – FIREWALL
CHAPTER 10 – PHOTOGRAPH PLACEMENT
CHAPTER 11 – FINGERPRINTS
CHAPTER 12 – JIGSAW PUZZLE
CHAPTER 13 – FIND THE DIFFERENCES
CHAPTER 14 – FIREWALLS
CHAPTER 15 – PHOTOGRAPH PLACEMENT