a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:30:”Hidden Expedition: Amazon Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:66244:”Check out our walkthrough for Hidden Expedition: Amazon.
- Each scene contains 5 beetles, when you find all 5 beetles in a scene, you’ll earn one extra hint.
- The beetles can come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are extra large, while others are quite tiny. Some will look like a ghostly shadow in the scene, barely visible.
- They also come in a variety of colors, from bright yellow and blue to just plain dark. I even saw one that at first glance looked like a ladybug.When in doubt, click it just in case.
- The location of the beetles are random, each game will have different locations. That is why I decide2d not to put the locations in this guide.
- When you click on a hint, the screen will darken and you can choose which item you would like the game to show you.
- You can also click on the item on the list first and then on the hint. You’ll be able to see the item that you are looking for.
- One nice feature of this game is that you can click on a word from the list and you can see a silhouette of the item on the lower left side. This will allow you to hang on to our hints for a longer period of time.
- Once the game shows you the hint, you will see a glimmer around the object. If you click somewhere in the middle of the glimmer,you’ll be able to find the item easily.
WORDS IN BLUE
- The items in your list that are highlighted in blue are items that will become visible once you perform other actions.
- Once you find such items, they will automatically go into your inventory.
- In order to get the items from inventory, you will have to click on the tab that says "inventory" at the bottom of the page.
- When your cursor turns blue you will know that you can use an inventoried item there. That part of the scene will also glimmer a bit letting you know that something else goes there.
THE PROFESSOR’S JOURNAL
- You will find scattered pages throughout certain scenes that contain pages of the professor’s journal.
- The professor’s journal pages could be the key to unlocking the mysteries of the Amazon.
- If a scene contains a piece of the journal you will see it at the bottom of the map icon. Click on the tab marked "map" in the bottom left side of the scene and you’ll see all your current locations.
- If that location has a piece of paper sticking out the side, then that means that you still have to find a piece of the journal in that scene.
- If it doesn’t have a piece of paper on the side, then you don’t need to look.
- You can read the pages of the journal at any time, by clicking on the brown the journal that is in the bottom left corner.
- There are no time limits in this game, you can take your time and work at your own pace.
- When you pass over an item and it starts to glow, that’s an indication that you need to use that item in conjunction with an item from your inventory.
- Once you complete certain puzzles or finish certain scenes, new puzzles and scenes will be unlocked.
- There are times when you’ll be wondering why you can’t get out of a scene, most likely it’s because a new scene has opened up and you have not searched it yet. It could also be because you have not used all your items from inventory yet.
- If you click too many incorrect items your cursor will be disabled temporarily. It will disappear off the screen and reappear after a few seconds.
- The game is pretty liberal with the random clicking penalties when it comes to disabling your cursor. However, it does cost you points and rankings at the end of a level. If you were wondering why you were not getting the rankings you thought you deserved that could be the reason why.
- Items in this game can be very hard to see at times. A lot of items are very faded or ghost like. For example you can barely see an outline of a sphinx in the clouds.
- A lot of the time the journal pieces blend into the background very well. You’ll mostly find them on the ground since the pages are beige.
- If you’re stuck and can’t find items even with all the hints and silhouettes, just start that round over and you’ll get a new list of things to look for.
NEW YORK CITY chapter 1
- Scissors-Lower left side of the scene.
- Take the scissors from inventory and place them on the tear that of the red chair on the right. Inside the tear you will find the drawer key.
- Take the drawer key and place it in the keyhole of the desk, lower left side.
- Inside the desk you will find the passport from your list.
- When you click on the passport it tells you that there’s a pigeon in the window with luggage and that you may want to have a look inside.
- Then a letter appears telling you to look for Professor Mandible who got lost in the jungle while searching for the lost Beetle Temple. Your mission is to find Rachel and the professor using the map.
- If you’ve found all the items it will tell you to move on to the next location.
- Golden Key 1-On the light switch that is to the right of the door.
- Golden Key 2-Top left side, on the books.
- From inventory grab the toilet brush and click it against the dirty fish tank on the left.
- Inside the tank you’ll find key 5,click on it and it will go into inventory.
- Click on the gold icon of Tutankhamen on the lower right side of the scene and it will take you to a puzzle in which you need to place the keys that you found on the side of the mask.
- Your goal is to place the golden keys on the golden mask.
- If you look at each piece you will notice that there are small etchings on both sides of the keys.
- If the etchings are on the left side, then the key goes on the left side of the mask.
- Same goes for the etchings on the right, the keys go on the right side of the mask.
- Please look at the screenshot and follow the arrows to where each piece should go.
MUSICAL GOLDEN MASK
- Now click on both papers that are on each side of the mask and the pieces of paper will lift up, revealing some etchings on the wall.
- If you click on the keys that you just placed on the bust, you’ll find that they play like piano keys.
- Click on the matching keys.
- Click on the keys on the left in the order that is shown on the screenshot.
- You need to start from 1 and end with 5.
- Once the correct tune has been played on the keys, the left eye will light up.
- On the right side, do the same thing, click the keys from left to right, starting with the symbols that are on top. Click them in order starting with the number one and ending with the number 7
- Once it’s correct the right eye will light up and the mouth will open revealing a red button.
- Click on the red button and you’ll find a letter addressed to Casablanca which is your next location.
- In the first scene you will just have to find items from the list. There will be no special items to find.
- The journal is located on the lower left side of the scene. on the rugs.
- In the second scene you will have to find certain items. You will notice that the word gopher is highlighted in blue.
- The gopher cannot be coaxed out with the items you have on hand. Go to the third location by clicking on the map tab at the bottom of the scene.
- There is a bag of gopher food in the lower right side of the scene, click on it and it will go into inventory.
- Go back to the second scene, the desert.
- Take the bag of gopher food from inventory and place it on the hole in the ground that is in the center of the scene.
- The gopher will come out and it will be taken off your list.
- In the living room scene, you need to get the journal piece that is on the top right side of the scene,inside the broken wall.
- This is where you get the gopher food to coax the gopher out of its hole. It will be located on the lower right side of the scene. Use it in the previous scene.
FIND 20 COINS
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all 20 coins
- Pick up the journal piece that is in the lower right side of the scene.
LIVING ROOM-BLOOMING FLOWER
- Take the journal piece that is in the back of the wall, next to the steps.
- Get the key that is on the lower left side, behind the couch.
- Take the watering can that is on the small table in the center of the room.
- The clue says Blooming Flower-Take the watering can and place it on the dead plant that is on the top right side of the scene and it will bring the plant back to life. Click on the plant to eliminate it from the list.
- Take the key from inventory and place it on the iron door that is on the left of the scene.
- You will open a new location that has three snakes in a basket.
- Your goal is to charm the snakes by using the metronome.
- You have to turn the dials on the metronome until the snakes start to dance in unison with the pendulum of the metronome.
- Position the dial as shown in the screenshot.
- If this was a clock you would position it to the 1 o’clock hour.
- Place the accordion in front of Oswald
- The purple instrument in the middle, in front of Fabiano
- Place the drum on the last stool in front of Ringo.
- You have to play the instruments a certain amount of times in order to get them to stop at certain colored markings on the wall.
- Click the accordion five times until Oswald stops at the yellow line.
- Click on the purple instrument 4 times in order for Fabiano to stop at the green line.
- Click on the drum in front of Ringo 6 times, so Ringo can stop at the red line.
- Once it’s all entered correctly, all the snakes will go down to the bottom of the basket.
- Click on the glass eye at the bottom of the basket to end the level.
FIND 20 BREADS IN THE SCENE
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all 20 breads.
- Cupcakes, muffins and sweet items are considered bread for the purposes of this puzzle.
- At the end of this you will get a journal piece.
ESMERALDAS SOUTH AMERICA Chapter 3
- Pick up the journal piece that blends into the dock or deck, lower left side
- Pick up the journal piece that sits on top of the jeep.
- Take the steak that is on the wheel barrow. You will use the steak in the next scene, it will go into inventory.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on top of the hut.
- Take the steak from your inventory and give it to the dog that is sitting by the door of the hut.
- It will automatically change into a bowl of dog food.
- Click on the bowl in order to eliminate it from your list.
- Pick up the Journal piece that blends into the front part of the boat.
- Take the gold key that is in the lower left side of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- Place the key on the large idol that is in the back of the scene and its mouth will open revealing the medallion.
- Click on the medallion to eliminate that item from your list.
- The journal piece is on the lower left side, on the bark of the tree
FIND 20 REPTILES
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the reptiles.
- Your goal in this puzzle is to arrange the tiles that are on the wall in order to match the pattern that is on the small rock on the lower left side.
- The solutions are random in this game so I cannot give step by step instructions for this puzzle.
- The right pattern has to fall along the glowing blue line.
- Use the small blue arrows that are on each side of the wall to move gems to the best pattern possible.
- Once you have a combination that works for you, start grabbing monkeys and placing them on the vines.
- Each monkey has a different weight to them and will pull down a certain amount of tiles each time you hang them.
- If you need the line to move 1 space down, use the smallest monkey.
- If you need it to move 2 spaces, use the white monkey.
- If you need to move 3 spaces, use the black monkey.
- If you need it to move 4 spaces, use the small monkey and the black one.
- If you need it to move 5 spaces use the white monkey and the black one.
- With each correct guess the gate at the bottom of the large monkey will open.
- You have to do this 3 times in order to complete this puzzle.
- This is the part that will help you the most with that tricky last puzzle.
- You can use the monkeys to bring down certain tiles. Use the small blue arrows on the side in order to manipulate the tiles to fall where you want them to go.
- Once you move some tiles around, move the monkeys out and place them where they need to go in order to get the 2 lines just right.
- Another thing you can do is click on the blue arrows before you start placing monkeys on there to manipulate the tiles. Then if they are not falling where you need them to go, you can use the first method I mentioned above.
FIND 20 MONKEYS
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all 20 monkeys.
TENT/ COOKED FISH/ FISH ON LINE
- Click on the journal piece that is on the ground, inside the tent.
- Click on the fishing gear that is inside the tent and it will go into inventory.
- Click on the matches at the bottom of the scene and they will go into inventory as well. Take the firewood that is on the right side of the outside of the tent.
- From inventory, take the firewood and place it under the kettle that is on the left hand side.
- Take the matches and place them over the wood so you can start a fire.
- Place the fishing gear by the water until a fish appears on the line.
- Click on the fish and it will go into inventory.
- Take the fish back from inventory and click it onto the pot over the fire.
- Once the fish is cooked in the fire,click on the fish again and the item will be taken off your list.
- Grab the corkscrew that is on the right side of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- Take the corkscrew out of inventory and place it on the cork that is in the center edge of the scene, on top of a small brown box.
- Once the cork is gone, click on the hole and the mouse will be in there then it will be checked off your list of items to find.
FIND 20 BUTTERFLIES
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the butterflies.
RUSTY RED TRAIN
- Grab the piece of journal that is on the left edge of the scene.
- Lower left side, grab the hammer, and place it on the plank that is on the side of the yellow train car. The plank will go into inventory, go to the waterfall.
- Once you find the bolt cutters in the waterfall,place the bolt cutters over the chain on the door and a new location will appear that contains a puzzle.
- Pick up the journal piece that is in the lower left side of the ground.
- Click on the blue bolt cutters that are on the right and it will go into inventory. It is under the "Danger Bridge Out" sign.
- Take the light bulb that is on the left side of the scene. It blends into where the water actually starts falling down.
- Place the wood plank over the pencil sharpener that is on the lower right side and your third location will open up.
- Go back to the red train location and use the bolt cutters.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the left side of the water, by the boat.
- Click on the red gas can that is on the top left side, It is inside the trunk of the car.
- The gas can will be used in a different location.
- Place the light bulb in the socket that has the broken bulb.
- Take the gas can and place it on the funnel and you’ll see the gas tank fill up.
- Press on the red buttons and some wooden pieces will show up at the bottom.
- Place the wooden pieces on the blue and beige bars as shown.
- Once it’s in the correct position the oars will appear.
- Go back to the boat scene and place the oars on the boat and a new scene will appear.
- Find the gems that are scattered around the scene,Your goal is to place those gems in the correct holes on the large rock.
- Please look at the screenshot to see the location of the hidden gems.
- There is a separate screenshot for the correct placement of the gems.
- You can place the gems on the rock right away or you can drag them into inventory instead, I chose to place them in inventory.
- A blue gem is hiding underneath the leaf that moves on the right edge of the scene.
- There’s one red gem that is hiding behind a large red rock. Click on the rock and grab the gem behind it.
- The game shows you a partial view of how 6 out of the 10 gems need to be arranged in the lower right side of the scene.
- Place the gems according to the picture that I provided above.
- Once you place the rocks in the right place a rope will fall down from the left side of the screen.
- Pull on the chord and you’ll notice that the gems will light up in a certain pattern. You must duplicate the correct pattern 4 times in order to beat this puzzle.
- Each time you play, one more sequence will be added.
- If you’re correct, pull on the chord to get your next sequence.
- If you’re wrong, you’ll hear a light buzzing sound, pull the chord again to get a new set of sequences.
- Once you’re done the rock will crumble and the scroll with a map will be inside with the location of the beetle temple.
- Take the journal piece that is on the lower left side of the scene.
- Take the bananas that are on the top left side,you will need the bananas for a later scene.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the lower right side of the scene.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the lower right edge of the scene. .
- Take the bananas from inventory and give them to the monkey so he can move away from the beehive.
- Once the monkey moves, click on the beehive.
- Click on the journal that is on the lower left side of the screen.
- Pick up the Temple key that is on the top right side of the scene, under the parakeet.
- You will use this key in another scene.
- Take the journal piece that is on the left side of the door.
- Take your key from inventory and place it on the temple door.
- Once you use the key a new location will open up.
INSIDE TEMPLE-BLACK CAT-CRATE
- Take the journal key that is on the top right side of the wall.
- Pick up the hammer that is on the lower right side of the scene.
- Click the hammer onto the crate and in it you will see a black cat, click on the cat.
- Once you click on the black cat. you will see a crate close to the Temple doors, click on that as well.
FIND 20 SPEARHEADS
- Please look at the screenshot for the location for all the spearheads.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the ground,close to the steps.
- Your goal in this game is to move the beetles from one side to the other.
- In the end you should have 3 green beetles on the left and three purple beetles on the right.
- This is not like most puzzles of this type in which you cannot move a piece back where it came from, in this one you can.
- This one is not that hard to do but if you’re stuck, you can follow the diagrams.
TEMPLE FACE-PLACE SYMBOLS
- Look on top of the face, you will see some designs that are carved into the stone.
- You have to find the pieces that match the symbols above within the scene. Each time you find one and click on it, the piece will automatically float up to the right space.
- Once you’ve found all the pieces, the next puzzle will open up.
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the pieces.
OPEN TEMPLE FACE
- There are some symbols indented into the stone face.
- Your goal is to find the pieces that match the indentations of the face on the outer walls.
- Once you find the correct symbols, click on them in order to rotate them. Once they are in the right position the pieces will lock into place and the matching symbol on the face will light up.
- Rotate them until they are facing the same way as the symbols on the face.
- Once all pieces have been rotated correctly, the mouth will open and you will move on to the next puzzle.
- In this puzzle the goal is to match the facial expressions of the statues that are on each side of the large stone face.
- Use the 5 pillars that are in front of the face in order to manipulate different areas of the face.
- The first pole changes the position of the mouth.
- The second pole changes the markings on the face.
- The third pole changes the ears or the side of the face.
- The fourth pole changes the position of the eyes.
- The fifth pole changes the symbol on the forehead.
- Once you match the expressions on both of the statues you will be able to move on to the next puzzle.
- You can look at the screenshot to see the correct expressions.
- On the screenshot for the statue on the left, I captured the shot as the statue was disappearing.
- You will not get to see the position of the mouth on that one, however, just choose the mouth that is closed.
- Take the journal piece that is on the lower left side of the scene.
- No items in blue to find in this location, continue looking for regular items.
- Grab the journal piece that is by the left side of the steps to the temple.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the lower left side of the scene.
- The goal here is to open the gold locks. Once you open the locks it will release the latches that are blocking the spinning mechanisms for the statue.
- You need to be very fast and precise in order to open these locks. You have to start with the locks at the bottom first since the mechanism needs to go downwards.
- Click on the bottom gold pieces and immediately after click on the smaller buttons on top.
- You have to repeat these steps until all locks are positioned correctly. Please look at the screenshots for better details.
- Once all the locks are undone you will need to spin parts of the statue around until it looks like the picture I provided above.
- Once that is done you will spin those three tumblers at the bottom of the statue until the picture resembles an octopus.
- Once everything is correct the beetle in her hand will start glowing. Click on the glowing beetle and it will open up revealing a gold coin. Click on the gold coin to end this puzzle.
- In order to find the journal piece in this level, you have to place the coin from inventory in the round slot above the door.
- Once the door opens, the coin will be on the floor of the entry way.
- Take the journal piece that is on the left side of the wall.
- Take the lighter that is on the top right edge of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- Take the lighter from inventory and click it on the lantern that is on the top right side.
- Once the lantern is lit click on it again to take the item off the list.
- Grab the gear that is on the lower left corner (directly above the word "list" next to the list of items).
- Take the journal piece that is on the lower right corner, underneath the mushrooms.
- Click on the space on top of the archway and a small door will open up.
- Some shapes will start moving around until it displays the picture of a blue dragonfly.
- Click on the lower left side of the scene, next to the big head and you’ll see an etching of a bird, click on it and the bird will turn red and you’ll see some shapes move above it.
- Grab the set of weights with a hook that is on the lower right side of the scene.
- Go to the third scene and retrieve the key that you need in this room.
- Place the keys from inventory on the keyhole that is on the top right side of the scene.
- Then click on the gear that appears so it can go into inventory.
- Take the journal piece that is on the round table, in the center of the room.
- Take the weights from inventory and place it on the hook that is on the top right side of the scene.
- As the weight comes down, a gear appears on the line in the back of it.
- Click on the gear to place it in inventory.
- Click on the flat stand-alone structure that is on the right side of the scene.
- The frog carving will light up green and the symbols above it will change into what looks like the letter "U"
HUMAN SKULL/WHISK BROOM/TRIDENT-Gear 3
- Click on the lever that is on the right side and you’ll see the gear in the lower right side will start turning.
- Pick up the journal piece that is on the lower left side, behind the mushrooms, at the base of the wall.
- In this level the items in blue will not appear until you’ve opened the back wall.
- The items in blue vary with each game, some people will have different items to look for.
- Click on the mechanism that is in the lower left corner and you’ll see the symbol of the butterfly turn yellow.
- You will also that the symbol next to the butterfly will turn into what looks like a "pause" sign you would see on a remote control.
- Click on the apparatus that is on the right side of the scene, next to the lever. You’ll see a symbol for a purple serpent appear and what looks like an upside down triangle.
- Click on the key that is on the top right side of the back wall and it will go into inventory. (You will need to use that key in the first scene, please read the instructions on the Gear 2 section. )
- Click on Gear 3 that is located on the lower left side of the scene.
- Place the 4 gears according to the screenshot.
COURTYARD-This is the last location that opens up. From the map tab it is actually in the fourth position, right before the animal puzzle.
- Click on the structure that is on the left side and you’ll see the carving of a dolphin turn light purple and the symbol of a number zero on top.
- Take the journal piece that is at the bottom left side. It is in the mouth of the stone animal head that’s close to the door.
- From the map tab, click on the last scene in this level, you will be taken to a puzzle.
- Look at the door, it has the same symbols as the shapes that we found in the 4 previous scenes.
- You need to go back to each scene and change the symbol on top of each animal until you find the correct symbol.
- Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement of all the shapes.
- As you place each shape correctly, that portion of the circle will illuminate itself.
- You can always go back to the wheel to see if a section turned yellow in order to know which pieces you’ve rotated correctly.
- Once the whole circle is filled, click on the stone on the right of the scene that has 5 circles in it. A new gear puzzle will appear.
- There are 2 keys on top of the scene, one on the left and one on the right.
- Take those keys and place them in the lower right and lower left corner in their appropriate slots.
- When each key is placed,some gears will appear on both sides.
- Your goal is to place those gears on the screen so that all the gears are moving
- Click on each gear and they will all go into inventory, you should have 7 gears in total. Place the gears according to the picture in the screenshot to end this puzzle.
- You will know a piece has been placed correctly when you see it lock into the connecting pieces and the pieces around it move slightly.
- If you don’t see the pieces move slightly you made an incorrect step somewhere.
- Once they are all in place, click and hold your mouse on the handle that is on the left side.
- You have to keep turning the handle until the door opens completely.
CUP OF TEA
- The journal piece is located on the lower right side, in front of the large wheel.
- Click on the teapot that is on the top right side of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- Place the teapot in the silver goblet that is on the lower left side of the scene and it will fill with green tea. Click on the cup and it will be taken off your list.
- Click on the journal piece that sits on the lower right side of the bridge. -1st location
VOLCANO- MOUTH-2ND location
- Click on the journal piece that sits on the left side of the ground, it blends in with the dirt.
- Click on the silver pulley that is on the floor, next to the chest, close to the goblet.
- This is like the pipe puzzles you see in a lot of hidden object games but it has a twist to it.
- The goal is to connect the pipes without leaving any ends open but you have to manually arrange the pipes.
- The pipes can be moved to be made longer or shorter. You also have to grab individual pipe pieces and place them in the scene.
- The individual pieces are on the top left side.
- They can be tricky to place, you have to put them in the right place or they will float away.
- You have to manipulate the pipes and make them the right length in order for the puzzle to be completed.
- Turn the wheel when you think you have the pipes in the right place, if you see any water leaking out then you will know where you made your mistake.
- Turn the handle once you’re finished and steam will come out of the pipe on the top right side of the wall.
- A pump handle will automatically go into inventory as soon as you complete this puzzle. Move on to the location with the stone head.
VOLCANO WITH STONE HEAD-4Th location
- Take the journal that is on the top left side, on the cliff, close to the opening of the cave.
- Take your pulley from inventory and place it on the rope that is on top of the scene.
- Now place the pump handle on the water pump that is on the left side to end the level.
- The journal piece is located on the lower right side of the page.
- Take the crowbar that is on the right hand side, against the rocks.
- Retrieve the crowbar from inventory and place it on the chest that is in the lower right corner.
- Grab the gem that is inside and it will be taken off your list.
- The solution for this puzzle is random, so everyone will have different results.
- Your goal is to illuminate all the red lights on the outside of the circle by placing the correct mushrooms in the middle.
- Play with the mushrooms and place them in the center and test out which ones light up certain bulbs.
- At the end of this puzzle a new location will open up.
- The journal piece is at the bottom right corner of the scene.
- Search through all the items on the list.
- You’ll notice that you can’t find the crowbar or anything that will give you the ability to get the crowbar. You need to go back to the scene with the circle puzzle and complete another round. This time it will be much bigger.
CIRCLE PUZZLE 2
- This is also a random puzzle, everyone will have different results.
- The goal of this puzzle is to make sure that each row has the same colored lights.
- In order to accomplish this you must rotate the colored lights around the circle by means of placing the mushrooms on the slots in the center of the circle.
- Each mushroom moves the lights around the circle in a different way.
- The number of spaces the mushroom will move the lights around coincides with their position on the screen.
- The first mushroom will move the colored lights one space, the second mushroom will move it 3 lights and so on, you get the picture.
- The slots in the center of the circle (where you place the mushrooms) control the movements in the following order:
- The top slots will change the outside ring.
- The middle slots will change the ring in the middle.
- The bottom slot controls the inside ring.
- Pay attention to the movement of the colored lights, they all move in different directions.
- The outside ring, the ring closest to you, will move clockwise.
- The inside ring, the ring closest to the center, will also move clockwise.
- The ring that is in the midddle will move couner-clockwise.
- Look at the screenshot for a possible solution
- Once this is solved a new location will open up.
- Click on the journal that is located on the lower left side, it is actually bent over the little step on that side.
- Click on the snow globe that is on the right side of the stone altar.
- Go to the second scene, the one that says you need a crowbar and place the snow globe on the blue flower that is on the lower left side.
- The snow globe will capture the light of the flower and will automatically go into inventory.
- Go back to the third scene and place the completed snow globe on the right side of the altar. A hidden compartment will open up under the altar and the slingshot will appear.
- Go back to the first scene and there will be a third circle puzzle to complete.
CIRCLE PUZZLE 3
- There is a piece of paper in the back that tells you you have to complete 4 phases of this game to win it.
- This is basically a matching game. Look in the middle of the circle and you will see 4 slots and 4 gold lights underneath each slot. The gold lights will flash underneath each spot.
- If you look on the circle, there are 2 sets of rings, an outside ring and an inside ring. Your goal is to match the pattern of the inside ring with the outside ring.
- Pay attention to the patterns when each gold bar is under a slot. Some will light up every light on the outer ring in a flashing motion. Others will light up half the screen at a time. Another pattern will light up one light at a time going around the circle.
- Each mushroom that you place on the slots will create a different pattern on the inside ring (the ring closest to the center of the circle). That is only true when the gold bar is underneath that mushroom. In other words, the pattern will show up on the inside ring when you place the mushroom on the slot that has the gold bar of lights.
- Place a mushroom on each slot and watch the patterns that occur.
- Once you place a mushroom on a slot, watch the gold bar underneath. If it’s a match then you will have to do another one in order to progress in the level.
- If it’s not a match then you will have to start again.
- You basically have to do this 4 times in order to pass the level.
- Once you’ve solved that puzzle a 4TH location will open up.
FIND 20 AZTEC TREASURES
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the Aztec treasures.
- No Journal page in this scene
- Pick up the lever that is on the left side, on a small blue tree.
- Take the slingshot and place it on the ring that is on top of the scene, by the giant spider, and the ring will fall to the ground.
- Click on the ring to place it in inventory.
- Go back to the 2ND location and place the lever on the slot that is on the left side of the door.
- Pull on the lever and the statue will move out of the way, revealing that ever elusive crowbar.
- Click on the crowbar and it will go into inventory.
- Go back to the third location and you’ll see the foot of a man that’s been eaten by a plant. Take the crowbar and place it on his foot.
- Go back to the 4TH scene, the one with the giant spider and take the ring from your inventory.
- Place the ring on the small statue that is on the lower left side of the scene and the well will open up.
- The heart is actually the same color blue as the inside of the well. It blends in really well on the left side. Click on the heart to end that scene.
FINAL PUZZLE-Diagram 1
- There are 2 statues in this puzzle, in order to get started you have to click on their heads to reveal the puzzle.
- For the statue on the left click on the large beetle that is on top.
- For the statue on the right, click on the large spider on its head.
- Once both puzzles are open you will notice that there are some illuminated shapes on both of them. If you ever played Tetris then this game will be very familiar to you.
- You will need to find the assorted shapes that are scattered in the scene and place them in the middle of both statues.
- I’ve highlighted the location of all the pieces in the screenshot.
FINAL PUZZLE-Diagram 2
- Now you have to place the shapes you found in the correct box.
- Click on the pieces and they will fall to the bottom.
- You can rotate the pieces by clicking in them.
- When you place a piece on the correct statue, the statue’s eyes will blink blue. If you’ve placed a piece that belongs to the wrong statue, its eyes will turn red.
- Once all the pieces are in the correct place, both eyes will glow blue and stay open.
- Click on the beetle and the giant spiders on their head for the new puzzle to appear.
- Please look at the screenshot for the correct placement of the pieces.
FINAL PUZZLE-Diagram 3
- Now you have some symbols on the statue and a wheel in the middle.
- Click on the button in the middle of the wheel and you’ll notice that the shapes in the that are on the wheel will change.
- Your goal is to keep pressing the button until you find the symbols on the wheel that match the lit symbols in the puzzle box.
- Once you have the right symbols, click on the wheel so the pieces match the same position of the lit symbols on the box.
- Repeat the same procedure for both statues.
- Once everything is correct, the eyes of both statues will be blue.
- In this puzzle there is a door and silhouettes at the bottom of the scene that you need to fill.
- Look for items that match the silhouettes scattered around the scene.
- I’ve highlighted the pieces that you need.
- As you find the pieces, the jar in the inventory will start to fill.
- Once you’ve found all the items, the door will open up and you’ll be taken to a forest of sorts.
TREE OF THE ELECTRICAL BEETLE
- You will be taken to this beautiful forest with a lot of trees and a soothing river.
- Take the bottle of blue liquid and place it in the water and watch the magic happen.