a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:19:”Eye for Design Tips”;s:12:”section_body”;s:2188:”Check out our tips & tricks for Eye for Design.
- Pay close attention to Armand’s client blurb at the start of each
round. These hint at hidden goals which will greatly increase your
- When you’ve met all required goals for a room, a doorway will
appear. Don’t rush out just yet! If you want to unlock the bonus room
for each home, you’ll first need to score a silver trophy or higher on
all the other rooms.
- If you’re stuck, just remember that the rooms are always
logically arranged. Nightstands are almost always next to beds, just as
end tables are near couches. Sideboards will be often be placed near
the foot of the bed, and couches and chairs frequently are placed to
face each other and form sitting areas.
- Clicking on the required goal symbols will narrow your items to
just those which fill that goal, which can really make it easier to
figure out placements.
- Once your room is complete, try adding some accessories and
adjusting the colors a bit to see how high your reputation score can go.
- Its worth experimenting with color combinations to maximize your
reputation score. Usually, sticking to two complimentary colors will
earn more points than using just one solid color or combining a large
number of different colors.
- Be wary of clutter – you can have too much of a good thing. Keep
on eye on your reputation score, and leave before it starts to decline.
- In rooms with a "moves goal," everything counts, including color changes and rearranging items you’ve already placed.
- In rooms with a "moves goal," if you go over the number of moves
you’ll have to start the round again. To save yourself time, try to
memorize the placements that worked before you click over the limit.
- When playing in bonus rooms, try to include at least one of each
type of item available in your furniture list. If the space allows, add