Kat Games Lead Game Designer Miguel Tartaj talks about the making of Dream Chronicles; Oberon’s Sr. VP of publishing, Don Ryan discusses Oberon’s rebranding of its publishing division and recent acquisition of mobile brand I-play; and funding for virtual worlds continues to flood in. These headlines and more in Friday’s casual games weekly news roundup.
- Oberon Media unifies publishing division under new I-play brand
- EA deals prime real estate in MONOPOLY video game
- Virtual-world funding continues to flood in
- WildTangent signs global advertising agreement with FreeOnlineGames.com
- PopCap Games joins forces with Breach Security
- MySpace Application Gallery goes live to users
- Chill now offers games for Mac