a:1:i:0;a:2:s:13:”section_title”;s:49:”Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate Tips & Tricks”;s:12:”section_body”;s:64062:”
The most anticipated game of the year is finally here and it is up to you to save the life of Madame Fate before the stroke of midnight. Check out Gamezebo’s Tips & Tricks and Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate and save her life before time runs out.
Table of contents:
1. General Tips
2. Tips for mini-games
3. Clues for the hotspots
3.1 Hotspot locations
3.2 Mysterious changing items
4. Crystal ball puzzle solutions
1. GENERAL TIPS
- There are several “mysterious changing items” throughout the game, find them and you will unlock additional locations. You can identify these items by looking at those items that change from one form to another right before your eyes. Click on them to store them in inventory.
- If you see a purple question mark next to a location, that means that there is a mystery changing item in that location. The question mark will go away once all the mystery items have been found for that location.
- There can be several mystery items in the same location. Most of the time, the second mystery item is located within the hotspot of the main scene.
- After you’ve collected a certain amount of mystery changing items, you will be able to play in a secret location. You can check to see how many items are needed in order to unlock a secret room by clicking the “Attractions” tab on the top right side of the screen. Once you click on that tab, look on the bottom left corner and click on the “mystery items” tab.
- Once you unlock the mystery location, it will be integrated into the next chapter that you play. You will notice that when you play the secret location, the clock goes backwards every time you find an item from the list. In other words you get additional time on your clock for every item that you find in the secret location.
- You will find that even after you think you found all the items on the list, the main screen is telling you that you still have objects to look for. That is because somewhere on the screen there is something that you need to click on in order to go to a different section within that location. These are called “hotspots.” You can identify the hotspots because they have a faint glowing light around them. Click on it to move into a different room of that scene and solve the puzzles within.
- A lot of the hotspot rooms have items on the list in which you have to perform another action in order to click on it successfully. For example the clue says “hole in one” you have to grab the bullet first and then place it in the gun for it to be checked off your list. Another example says: “a perfect shell”, you have to find 2 broken pieces of a seashell and click them unto each other.
- If you’re having a hard time finding the item that you need in order to complete the clue in one of the hotspots, just move your cursor over the screen until you see a hand icon pop-up. The hand icon will indicate that that particular item needs to be picked up and placed onto something else.
- If you get out of a hotspot scene and go back to it later, your progress may be lost and you may have to start over with some new clues. The hotspot will stop glowing once you’ve found all the items in that scene.
- You can click several items at a time without having to wait until the last item has disappeared.
- You get 5 hints at the beginning of each round. When you press for a hint a large circle will appear on your screen. One of the items on the list will be located within that circle. There’s no way of telling which item the hint is pointing to so it’s up to you to figure it out.
- There’s only one way to get an extra hint in the game and that is by locating the mystery changing items. If you have all your 5 hints it may be best to use a hint before you click on the mystery changing item so that you don’t lose that hint. You can only have a maximum 5 of hints at a time.
- You will get penalized 30 seconds for each time you click on too many incorrect items at a time.
- There are several puzzles that need to be completed in the game. If you’re really stuck and frustrated and want to end that particular puzzle, you can do so by clicking on the black telephone that is on the right side of the screen.
- When you click on the black telephone in order to opt out of a puzzle you will be penalized for doing so. You will start the next round with less time than you would have had if you had not opted out of the previous puzzle, and you’ll forfeit the rest of your hints.
- Pay attention when you leave your game on the map, the clock is ticking. You have to press pause in order to stop the clock.
- Think outside the box. For example, in “Art the Carny” you will be asked to find several “B’s”, this includes the letter B and a bumble bee.
- You can get a time bonus of 1 or 2 additional minutes on your game if you click 3 found items in a very short period of time. You may not always need the time bonus but there will be other times when it will come in very handy, especially when you are trying to solve some of the final puzzles.
- If you run out of time and you’ve already found a mystery item in a room, you will not have to find it again once you start the round over.
2. TIPS FOR THE MINI GAMES
In addition to the crystal ball puzzles, there are several mini-games that must be completed. Here are some descriptions of those games and some specific hints pertaining to them. (Note: generally, if you’re stuck, you can use the hint button and it will tell you only one of the answers that you need. You can also opt out of this game if it’s too hard and return to it later and get a new sets of words.)
TEN FROM SEVEN
Form 10 four letter words from the letters that you are given.
- You can start by forming as many words as you can and when you get stuck you can play around with some of the letters. Sometimes a wild guess will turn out to be correct.
- If you can’t figure them out, you can leave that puzzle and go into another area on the map. When you go back to that puzzle, you will be given a new set of letters to work with.
SIX 2 WIN
Form 6 words that are related to each other in some kind of way by swapping letters around until you spell the correct word.
- If you get stuck and can’t figure out what the words are or how they are related, you can click on the hint button, which will show you a picture of how the words are related.
- It’s always a good idea to decipher the smallest words first, that will give you a better idea of what category you need in order to complete the puzzle.
Here are some examples of groups of words that are related:
- Dances: Lambada, Fandango, Jitterbug, Merengue, Tango and Salsa.
- Weather: hurricane, drizzle, tornado, sleet, barometer and blizzard
- Bathroom items: towels, mirror, shampoo, deodorant, tissues and lotion.
- Gems: diamond, sapphire, coral, amethyst and topaz.
- Planets: Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Earth.
- Colors: orange, purple, yellow, brown, silver and violet.
- Breakfast items: cereal, sausage, pancakes, doughnut, omelette and cheese
- Birds: sparrow, pigeon, goose, parakeet, magpie and robin.
- Garden items: trowel, mower, tiller, shovel, trimmer and pruner.
- Countries: Portugal, Finland, Greece, Denmark, Austria and Germany.
- Space items: Shuttle, Planets, Galaxies, Stars, Moons, Astronaut.
Form 2 words that have opposite meaning but that share the same letter in the center tile.
Some examples of these are:
- Pleased and Enraged,
- Softness and Firmness,
- Humdrum and Wondrous.
- Chronic and Temporary
- Negligent and Diligent.
- Negative and Positive
- Static and active
- Evening and morning
- Disregard and interest
SIX WORDS TO WIN
The goal here is to form six- 3 letter words on the puzzle grid (3 vertical and 3 horizontal). The words cannot be formed diagonally or backwards.
Unravel 3 mysterious words to gain access to the shady carnival worker.
- Select letters by clicking on them and try to guess the words.
- Every time you’re wrong one of the lit circles around the ring will go dark if you guess incorrectly.
- You have 6 guesses to try and get it right. If you don’t guess before all the rings go dark, you will have to start over again with a new set of clues. You have to do it 3 times successfully in order to pass the level.
- If you don’t know what letter to choose, you can just press the hint button and a correct letter will be revealed to you. Just look for the bright yellow letter amongst the ones in the wheel.
- The flying hot dog at the top will move closer to the finish line with each guess.
- It’s a good idea to start with vowels first, then popular consonants like R, S and T. Just think of it as playing a round of wheel of fortune or Hangman.
3. CLUES FOR THE HOTSPOTS
- A clock showing midnight – Click and hold your mouse over the clock and move the hands until they’re both on 12.
- A cup repaired – Grab the brown piece that is on the ground next to the bar of soap and place it on the large brown cup that is on the top left side.
- A row of buttons – Take the button that is on the top right corner (between the note and the picture) and place it on the row of buttons that is on the left side.
- All pins in the pumpkin – You have to pick up all the push pins that are scattered around the screen and place them on the pumpkin that is located on the bottom left corner of the scene. There are 6 pins that you need to pick up (green, light blue, blue, red, yellow and purple)
- An eye for an eye – Pick up the eye that is on the top right corner and place it on the pair of sunglasses on the bottom left corner.
- Armed Soldier – Grab the tiny silver bomb that is on the top right, under the large green fish. Place it on the tiny blue soldier that is on the bottom right hand corner
- Beans in a row – Take the red jelly bean from the upper left and the red kidney bean from lower right. Place them next to the coffee bean that is on the ledge.
- Blow it Up – Click and hold the match that is on top of the pigeons head. Drag the match to the matchbox and the match will light up. Take the lit match and place it on the sticks of dynamite that are located on the top right side of the screen and the dynamite will blow up.
- Blue Monday – Keep clicking on the matchbook that has the word “Monday” written on it until the letters turn blue.
- Box of Chocolates – Pick up 6 pieces of chocolates that are located throughout the scene and place it on the heart box that is below the ferris wheel..If you can’t find the pieces of chocolate just move your cursor around the scene until you see the hand icon pop-up. There are 5 dark chocolate pieces and one white one.
- Call help – Press “9 1 1” on the telephone dial
- Crowning Achievement – Place the crown on the King’s head.
- Day without clouds – Pick up the eraser that is at the bottom by the bar of soap and place it on the drawing that is attached to the picture frame.It will erase the drawing of the clouds in the picture.
- Dead center dart – Pick up the dart that is on the left side of the scene and click it onto the center of the bulls eye. The bulls eye is located on the black picture frame that is on the right side.
- Ducks in a row – Grab the yellow rubber ducky that is on the yellow chair on the bottom of the screen.Place the duck with the other 2 ducks that are on the top right side of the screen.
- Engaged – Place the ring on the finger.
- Eye on the ewe – Click and hold the “eye” that is located on the lower left side of the scene and drag it onto the ewe (sheep) that is on the top right side.
- Fallen game piece – a chess piece that is sideways, it is on the left side of the screen
- Feather in your cap – Pick up the green feather that is on the left and place it on the beige hat that is on the lower right side.
- Fighters in the ring – Grab the hand drawn fighter that is at the bottom right side of the scene and place him onto the fighter that is in the ring on the left side of the scene.
- Finished puzzle – Pick up the 4 puzzle pieces that are scattered throughout the scene and place them on the empty green board that is in the middle of the scene. The pieces will automatically lock in place when you drag them to the puzzle board.
- Fixed frog – You have to pick up the frog’s leg that is on the top right corner of the scene and click it unto the green frog that is in the box.
- Fixed Ticket – Pick up the torn purple ticket stub that is located on the lower left corner of the scene and place it on the other torn ticket stub that is located on the right side of the screen, next to the white flower.
- Flag with seven stripes – Pick up 4 red stripes that are around the scene and place them on the American flag that is located on the right side of the screen, in the cup.The red stripes are in the following places (a) on the stripes of the yellow towel(b)On the green and red tin on the lower left (c) On the yellow post-it note and (d)on the wall by the picture frame.
- Flyable plane – Grab the propeller that is on the bottom left side ( on top of the binoculars) and place them on the airplane that is on the top left corner.
- Green Tea -Take the tea bag that is on the top of the screen and place it in the bowl that is on the top right corner.
- Hand over fist – Grab the hand that is on the lower left corner and place it over the wooden fist that is on top of the tackle box.
- Happy Devil – Grab the pitchfork that is on the top of the page and give it to the devil that is at the bottom of the page.
- Hole in one – Find the bullet and place it on the gun and the gun will shoot a hole in 1.
- It in a nutshell – Grab the the tiles that spell out “IT” at the bottom of the screen and place it on the nutshell that is on the right hand side, next to the pretzel.
- Jam on toast – Pick up the knife that is on the bottom of the screen and click it onto the slice of bread that is on the top right corner. The jam will automatically be placed on the toast.
- Lemon-Lime – Grab the lime wedge that is located at the bottom left side and place it on the lemon wedge that is on the bottom right side.
- Light turned green – Click on the chain that is hanging on the top right side of the screen, next to the lamp and click it until it turns green.
- Lighted Candle – Grab the match that is on the lower left side of the page ( on top of the black and white photograph) and strike it against the green and white book of matches that is in the middle of the screen and then place it over the tea candle and it will light up.
- One whole dollar – Grab the torn dollar bill from underneath the black picture frame and place it on the other half that is on the lower left corner.
- Pearl at home – Pick up the pearl that is located on the blue pebbles ( next to the brown tea pot),and place it inside the oyster that is on the ferris wheel on the top left side.
- Peas in a pod – Pick up the 2 peas that are scattered throughout the screen and place them in the pod that is located on the left page of the book. .
- Perfect Smile – Pick up three teeth and place them in the dentures that are missing teeth.Two teeth are mixed in with the popcorn and the third tooth is on the left side of the popcorn.
- Scoop on the cone – Take the ice cream scoop that is on the top right corner and place it on the cone that is on the bottom left corner.
- Seven and eight – It is the number “15” that is circled on the pack of cigarettes that is located on the lower right side of the page
- Snake eyes – Click on the pair of dice that total up to the number 12.Keep clicking on the dice until you eliminate all the dots except one on each dice.
- Spell FORTUNE – Pick up the tile letters (Scrabble type letters) and place them on the purple tile holder, that is on the edge of the table. Place the letters that spell the word fortune on the tile holder.
- Three kisses for Lisa – There’s a yellow sticky note on the top left corner with an imprint of a kiss. Click on it and put it on the black and white picture that is on the lower left side. You have to do it 3 times in order for it to be eliminated from the list.
- “Two and Two” – Pick up the number “2” that is located on the speedometer and place it on the piece of paper that is close to the window that says “2+” on it.
3.1 HOTSPOT LOCATIONS: Hotspots are locations that can be found within another location. You can identify these by the faint glow that is around them within a location.
“Entrance” – On the left side of the screen, on the ticket booth.
“Entrance” – This is the Entrance location that appears after you start in the sword swallower chapter. The hotspot is located on the blue bus that is on the left side of the screen.
“The Insanerator” – On the train (engine) by the tracks on the right side of the machine.
“Clown’s Trailer” – On top of the trailer.
“Clown’s Trailer – (This one is located in the Puddles the Clown chapter.) The door in the trailer
“Pie Eating Contest” – Look for the stove on the lower left corner
“Ringmaster’s Tent” – The hotspot is located on the fish tank that is on the right side of the screen.
“Ringmaster’s Tent” – (Puddles the clown chapter.) On the right side, inside the drawer
“Tattoo Parlor” – The glowing book that is on the sofa.
“The Strong Man” – It is on the left side of the scene, on the window of the red barn.
3.2 MYSTERIOUS CHANGING ITEMS
The items are listed in alphabetical order by location. (Note: this is not the order in which they appeared in the game.)
“Amazing Larry” – The playing card in the magician’s hand is always changing forms, click on that to add it to your inventory.
“Art the Carnie” – It is on the scene that shows up after you’ve played the rocket dog mini game. It is on the bottom right side, the words “you gotta” keep turning upside down.
“Bianca” – Daredevil Diva – There’s a clown on the left side that changes positions.
“Bumper Cars” – There is a banana that changes into a bunch of bananas on the ground, in front of the rolled coins, under the blue telescope.
“Carousel” – There is a bone that turns into a spoon. It is located on the bottom right corner of the scene, on the pole that is holding the carousel horse.
“Clown’s Trailer” – On the bottom right side of the trailer, there is a can sitting on top of a suitcase that changes into a gold statue.
“Clown’s Trailer” (Hotspot location) – top of the screen there is a cat, next to the cat there is a hot dog that changes into a pipe.
“Clown’s Trailer” (Hotspot location) – It is a hamburger that changes into a basket of fries and onion rings.
“Concession Stand” – On the top right side of the kiosk, there is a red cup that changes into a chicken.
“Dante” – The horns on his head change color.
“Dr. Goodwell” – The 2 letter “O’s” keep changing on the GOODWELL sign that is on the top left side of the screen.
“Entrance” – There is a baby bottle that changes into a flashlight. It is located on the left side of the screen, by the window of the ticket booth.
“Entrance” (Hotspot location: ticket booth) – There is a lock in the middle that keeps changing into a key
“Entrance” (Hotspot location in the Sword Swallower chapter) – On the back of the yellow chair there is a sticker of a flower that changes into a red flower sticker.
“Franco” – The bird on the top right corner is changing colors.
“Gypsy Wagon” – There is a skull that changes into a gnome inside the barrel that is on the lower left side.
“Insanerator” – A hat that changes color, it is on the right side of the screen on the birds head.
“Insanerator” (Hotspot location) – The domino at the bottom right corner.
“Kitty Carnival” Bottom right side, a hammer that changes into a wrench. It is on the red part of the scene.
“Lance” There is a button on the top left corner that changes from saying “cool” to “real”
“Lucy Longbeard” An owl that moves its head, it is on the top left side of the screen.
“Marlena”-The letter “A” changes to the letter “C”, it is located on the board that is on the bottom right side of the screen.
“Mermaid dunk” – An apple that is on the bottom right side, it changes from green to red.
“Pie eating contest” – The puppy keeps changing from a beagle to a terrier, it is on the lower left side, under the pie eating contest sign.
“Pie eating contest” (in the hotspot location) – The block letter at the bottom of the screen changes from an “N” to a “D”
“Pig Pen” – There’s a billiard ball on the lower right side that changes colors.
“Puddles” – Color changing mushrooms on the lower right side.
“Puppet Show” – There is a bowling ball that changes into a tree, it is on the back wall, in between the 2 puppets.
“Ringmaster’s Tent” – There’s a vase on the lower right side of the screen, it is under the desk
“Ringmaster’s Tent” (hotspot location) – At the very top, a leaf that turns into a butterfly
“Ringmaster’s Tent” (2nd hotspot location – the tackle box) – On the third level of the tackle box is a frog that changes into a tiger.
“Rocket Ride” – Lower right side there is a tennis ball that changes into a baseball.
“Shooting Gallery” – Right side of the screen, there is a cat that changes into a horse. It is on top of the wooden shelf.
“Tabitha” – On the left side there’s a picture that changes from a man to a hand.
“Tattoo Parlor” (hotspot location) – On the left page of the book is a bottle cap that changes from saying birch beer to club soda.
“Tattoo Parlor” – Bottom right corner there is a soccer ball that changes into a basketball.
“The Amazing Larry” – There is a lock on the (large clear box that is on the left side) It changes from silver to gold.
“The Photo Shack” – Left side of the screen inside the barrel, there is a rubber ducky that changes into a man.
“The Strong Man” – Lower right side, on the stage, above the steps, there is a picnic basket that changes into a cornucopia full of tomatoes.
“The Strong Man” (hotspot location) – On the top left side, there is an angel hanging on the wall that changes into a red ball.
“Three headed beast” – There is a barstool that is located on the ground, the seat changes from an image of a bulls eye to a star.
4. CRYSTAL BALL PUZZLE SOLUTIONS – SPOILER ALERT!!!!
Here is a walkthrough for all the crystal ball puzzles
- You have to play the hat trick 3 times and guess under which hat the bunny is located.
- Just click on the top hat, the hat will lift to show you where the bunny is and then it will start shuffling 3 hats, keep your eye on the hat that has the bunny.
- Once the hats stop shuffling, you have to click on the hat that you think the bunny may be under.
- Each time you guess where the bunny is, a red symbol (heart, spade, diamond or a club) will appear inside the mouth of one of the 4 masks that you see in each corner of the scene.
- Pick up each red symbol and place it in the corresponding symbols slot that is located in the round circle at the bottom of the page.
- You can only play the hat game 3 times and after you’ve done it successfully, a sign will appear that will tell you it is closed for 20 minutes.
- Each time you play the hat game, the number of shuffled hats increase, making it more difficult to follow.
- Next you have 2 rows of cards on each side of the screen, when you click on them their positions will move.
- Your goal is to separate the cards and sort them by suit and place them in numerical order.
- It doesn’t matter which cards you place on which side, all that matters is that they’re sorted by suits and numbers in either ascending or descending order.
- You can pace the diamond suited cards on the right and then place them in this order:K-Q-J-10-9-8-7-6.
- Do the same for the club suited cards, you can do them in ascending order if you want, just as long as they’re in numerical order: 6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K
- Once the cards are separated successfully the last symbol will appear in one of the masks in the corner, place it in the appropriate slot at the bottom.
- Once you’ve placed all 4 symbols in the round circle at the bottom, your puzzle will be solved and you can move on to the next task.
REAL MOVING PICTURES (BEARDED LADY)
- First thing you have to do is look at the row of pictures that is on the left hand side. Those pictures can be rotated in a variety of ways when you click on them.
- Next, look at the picture in the main scene and in there you will see many smaller drawings of various things. Some of those pictures will coincide with the row of pictures on your left.
- Your goal at this point is to locate the pictures that are on the left row in the body main screen.
- Once you locate them, you have to rotate the pictures in the left row so that they’re positioned in the same way as the same one in the main picture.
- Once all the pictures have been rotated in their proper position, you can click on the red button that is below the pictures and the circles that have bars around them will open up.
- Look at the 4 movie reels that are located at the bottom and place one of them in one of the 4 round open spots that are located in each corner of the screen.
- Pressing the red button will make the reel start. The frames in the smaller round circles will be out of order.
- It is your job to place them in their correct order, in order for the movie to play correctly.
- Click on the green button and a series of pictures will appear in the middle of the screen.Your goal is to reproduce the movements as shown in the moving picture.
- You have to click on 2 pictures so that you can swap their positions.You want to have the first pic on the moving screen to be at the top ( 12 o’clock).
- The movie will stop playing when it’s time for you to rearrange the pictures, when you click on the button the number that appears above the screen will tell you how many frames are correct out of 8 .
- Keep placing the pictures going clockwise in order to move onto the next section.
You will know that the frames are correct when you see them playing in one of the circles in each corner of the screen.
- Pay close attention to the very first frame because that will tell you which piece needs to be on top ( 12 o’clock)
- This will be especially helpful when you are trying to reproduce the plane sequence, pay attention to the position of the clouds.
- Once all 4 reels are playing in each corner, you will know that you finished the game.
SEA MAID MADNESS (THE MERMAID)
- The goal in this puzzle is to light up 2 rings of the same color by clicking on the inner and outer rings.
- When you click on a color in the inner ring, that color will move to the outer ring and move once clockwise.
- When you click on a color on the outer ring, that color that you clicked will move to the inner ring.
- Once you understand how the colors move, start lining up the same color above and directly below it in order to make it glow.
- Once you light up all the rings the game will be over.
ART THE CARNY (FERRIS WHEEL)
- There are 3 wheels, each has a different color gem in the middle, your goal is to fill each wheel with the corresponding color gems inside of it.
- The two levers on the left control the wheel. The wheel goes either clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The big button on the right of that controls the movement of each wheel.You can see which color it is controlling by looking at the color of the bar underneath it.
- In order to move the pieces around, you have to move the circles around until the colored ball falls into the correct wheel.
- Once the correct color is in the wheel move it over one so you can lock that color in and move on to the next one.
- The only color that will be different in the wheel will be the one in which the 2 wheels intersect.
- Once all three wheels have the correct colors, the puzzle will be solved.
TWYLA TANGLE (CONTORTIONIST)
- You have to turn all the pegs to a certain color at one time.
- Notice that when the ball falls if you leave your pointer in the same position, it will the same way every time, so when you make a difficult shot that helps change a color, don’t move the cursor until you turn a difficult peg to the color that you want.
- You have to change the pegs in the following order of colors.
- 1st round-blue/ 2nd round-green/3rd round purple and red. last.
- A gold tooth will fall out every time you complete a round successfully.
BIANCA THE DAREDEVIL DIVA
- Click all the tiles in the middle of the scene, most will disappear and only 10 will remain.
- Your objective is to figure what 2 items make up each one of those lighted items
- For example, you have the baby, what makes a baby but a man and a woman.
- Click on any of the 10 images that remain and try to think of what 2 items equal one of those.
- Hold and spin the knobs that are on the outside of the main circle and several images will appear.
- The knob on the right controls the items on the right and the knob on the left spins the items on the left side.
- Once you find one of the images that makes up part of the picture you selected, leave it there and start looking for the second part
- When you find both parts and they are in the small round circles that are in the button, click the red button below it.
- When your answer is correct one of the letters above will fill in to finally reveal daredevil divas.
- You have to finish matching all 10 items in order to finish the puzzle:
Baby chick=Rooster and hen
Baby=Man and Woman
Explosion=Gas and matchstick
Flying horse=Wings and a horse
Football=Foot and ball
Monkey= Monk and key
Pancakes=Pan and cakes
Pirate=Skull and crossbones
Starfish=Star and fish
Tree without leaves=Lightning and tree
Water Faucet=H2 + O
MIND AND SOUL (FABIANO THE WORLD’S STRONGEST MAN)
- Look at the screen and notice that the words “MIND” and “SOUL” are written on the yellow banner that is at the top of the screen.
- There are also 2 sets of words( DUOS and SINS) on the shoulders of the body outlines on each side of the screen.
- Click on each letter of the word DUOS until it says MIND.
- You have to do it one letter at a time, click on the “D” until it turns into an “M”, change the “U” until it changes into the “I”, keep repeating the process until you spell out “mind”
- Do the same step on the right side for the word “SINS”, click on each letter until you spell out the word “MIND”
- Once you complete the 2 words a heart will appear on each end of the screen.
- Click on the hearts repeatedly so that you can fill the buckets below with blood so that the red flag goes all the way to the top.
- As soon as one bucket is full, go to the next one and click on them very quickly.
- Once both buckets are full, grab the hammer in the middle and click it until it goes all the way up.
- Just remember that in order to win, you must click on the hearts quickly and hit the hammer as soon as possible.
LANCE THE SWORD SWALLOWER
- The goal of this puzzle is to align all the spheres so that they form complete matching circles, throughout the board.
- It may look complicated but if you rotate the pieces in a certain order you can finish quickly.
- You can start by rotating the square on the top right corner so that the brown sphere is facing the bottom of the screen.
- After you’ve placed that brown sphere at the bottom, rotate the one directly below that one so that the brown sphere is complete.
- Rotate the piece that is below the one you just aligned.
- For example, when you do the first piece on the top right corner, make sure you do the one below that one next.
- After you’ve finished that one, keep following the same pattern and do the one below it.
- Once you get to the last piece of a row, start rotating the piece directly to the left of it and then work your way upwards.
- When you are done with that puzzle, a bigger version of the one you just did will appear.
- Maintain the same technique as above and you will be able to solve it.
- Start on the top right corner by making sure the brown sphere is facing downwards.
- Complete the brown sphere by aligning it with the other brown half and start working your way down from there
- Once you complete your first row, start working on the piece to the left of the last piece and work your way upwards.
- Snake your way around the board until all the balls are complete.
- The goal is to make sure the colored balls fall into the appropriate hats that have the matching color to them.
- This game involves a little bit of a skill mixed in with a bit of luck.
- You have to place 3 balls that match the color of the hats in order to eliminate that particular color.
- The apparatus will change its location and the color of the balls after a little while so try really hard to place the ball in the correct hat when it somewhere near the vicinity of the matching hat.
- For example, if the apparatus has a .yellow colored ball in it, you have to place that ball in the hat with the yellow stripe and do it 3 times for that hat to disappear.
- The way you achieve this is by placing pegs in the holes so that the ball can be guided to fall in the right hat.
- If you want to remove a peg you just dropped, simply click on it again and it will disappear.
- There are different ways of placing the pegs correctly, just watch the movement of the ball and try to place additional pegs in a manner that will block the ball from going away from your target.
- If you’ve ever watched The Price is Right, it’s pretty much like the Plinko game, in which you drop the chip, and depending where you place it, it falls into a slot at the bottom.
- The top hats will disappear one by one once you place the 3 matching balls in each one.
- Once you’ve eliminated all 4 hats the game will be over.
TABITHA THE LION TAMER
- Your goal here is to rearrange the tiles so that they match the appropriate picture.
- There are 8 circles around the main puzzle area, you must rearrange the tiles so that the puzzle in the middle resembles the picture on the highlighted circle.
- Click on the main puzzle and the pieces will move around
- If you click on the tile and you don’t like the way it came out, just click back on the same tile and the piece will go back into the previous location.
- You can press the reset button if you want to start from the beginning.
- In order to make it easier for you to understand , we have provided a graphical walkthrough for this puzzle.
- Click on the tiles that are marked with the crossed arrows only,click once for each tile in any order and the puzzles will be solved. Good Luck!
FRANCO THE EXCESSIVE
- In order to complete this goal you have to see what a person is thinking and try to feed them that item until their hearts are full.
- For example, if the woman is thinking of a television set, then wait until a TV set appears in the mans hands,
- Click on it and it will fly up in the air, as it’s coming down you have to click on the woman’s mouth and try to catch it when her tongue is sticking out.
- Repeat the same steps for the man, just make sure that whenever the man sends something to the woman that the man catches it in his mouth and vice-versa.
- Your timing is very important in this game, try to time it so when the object is coming back down that you get the tongue out in time to catch it.
- If you catch the wrong item, that person will spit it back out.
- Once their hearts are full, they will start swapping food back and forth from their mouths.and the game will be over.
DR GOODWELL (MEDICINE MAN)
There are 4 screens in this game, each with a different colored ball. You will need to drop a colored ball into the same color bottle.
- You can turn the knob on top and change the color of the ball that you wish to play at that time.
- If you have a red ball, for example, then you will need to make sure that you place arrows on the field that will navigate that ball into the red bottle.
In order to accomplish this you need to know how different objects in the field will affect the direction of your ball.
- A solid block will destroy your ball.
- A block that has an arrow will push the ball in the direction that the arrow is in.
- When a ball falls into a warp tunnel, the ball will come out of a different warp tunnel and will continue to travel in the direction that it came in.
- You have to grab the blocks that have arrows that are located on each top corner of the screen.
- Place the arrows on the field in the direction in which you think will help navigate that ball into the correct bottle.
- After you’ve finished placing the first ball correctly, click on the swap key in order to get a different color.
- If you have any doubts about whether you’re doing things correctly, just look at the bottles. If the bottles are glowing and they have a cork in them, then you have done it successfully.
- Click on the swap button above to get a different colored ball and start all over again until you do the last bottle.
Here is written description followed by a graphical walkthrough for this game. I’ve placed the arrows in the correct position and I’ve also highlighted them in green so they can be easily identifiable.Click on the image to make it larger.
- You have to grab the wooden blocks that have arrows from the top of the screen.Some are on the left side and some are on the right side.
- Place them on the field so that they can navigate the colored ball in such a way that the ball will fall into the same colored bottle.
I am going to explain it in terms of rows starting from the top and going left to right.
- There are 9 rows and each row has 11 squares.
- Press the arrow button on the top that is on the left of the colored ball and choose the color you want to solve.
Blue Ball solution
1. Place the arrow that is pointing downwards on the second row, third square, starting from the left.
2. Place the arrow that is pointing to the right on the 5th row, 6th square.
3. Place the arrow facing downwards on the last row, 9th square.
- Then press the button to release the ball (the button is on the right of the ball) and it will fall into the blue bottle and a cork will appear on it.
- Follow the same steps for all the the other colored balls.
Green Ball Solution
1. Place the arrow facing left on the third row, 1st square.
2. Place the arrow facing upwards on the 5th row, 1st square.
3. Place the arrow facing left on the 5th row, 2nd square.
Orange (or yellow) Ball Solution
1. Place the arrow facing left on the 1st row, 6th square (it is directly underneath the ball)
2. Place the arrow facing right on the 7th row, 1st square.
3. Place the arrow facing upwards on the last row, 1st square.
4. Place the arrow facing left on the last row, 3rd square.
Red Ball Solution
Same instructions as above, just place the arrows in this order.
1. Place the arrow facing right on the 2nd row, 6th square.
2. Place the arrow facing downwards on the 5th row, last square( 11th one)
3. Place the arrow facing left on the 8th row, last square.
4. Place the arrow facing downwards on the last row, 3rd square.
Once all 4 bottles have a cork in them, the game will be over.
PUDDLES THE CLOWN
- There are 4 mouths on top of the screen, each mouth has a different color.You have to feed each mouth with a food that has a corresponding color.
- For example, feed the green mouth a cucumber, the orange mouth an orange, the purple mouth some grapes and the red mouth the apple.
- Once you’ve successfully fed the mouths the correct food,a framed honeycomb pattern will appear where the mouths had been.
- Click on the clown’s nose and his tie will retract, once the tie is all the way up, you have to turn one of the wheels that the clown is holding.
- Keep clicking until you see a honeycomb design show up at the bottom.of each wheel.
- Once all four designs are out, you need to press the nose of the clown again.
- Four bees will come out of his mouth and each one will sit on top of one of the mushrooms that are below.
- You need to grab the bee that is sitting below the framed picture that has a single honeycomb design on it and place it in the beehive.
- Next you have to place the bee that is sitting under the framed picture with 2 honeycombs in it and place that bee in the beehive
- Follow the same pattern for #3 and then # 4 until you have placed all the bees in the beehive and the game will be complete.
DANTE THE TATTOOED MAN
- Press the red button at the bottom and duplicate whatever picture you see on the screen directly above the red button. (It can be tricky to do because every time you run the mouse over the picture it changes that scene.)
- When you have pieces that are in the correct position and are in the corners or edges, move the mouse off the board and go to another square that is not complete.
- You have to duplicate 4 pictures correctly in order to advance to the next stage.
- You will know when the pieces are in the correct order when you see one of the 4 “eyes’ on top of the screen change to a color.
- If by any chance you find that you completed the wrong picture, don’t worry, it’s very easy to fix.Run your mouse in one swift move over an entire row (from left to right) on all four rows and a complete picture of another one will appear.
- The 4 colored buttons at the very top control the 4 sets of scenes for this game.
- Your goal here is to spell out the words “Eternal Marking” by performing certain actions.
- Each highlighted letter you see at the beginning of a sentence, is the letter that you will get once you perform the actions that follow.
- Things do not have to be done in this exact order, so if you’ve already obtained certain letters, continue playing to get the rest.
- L-Press the green button and go the married couple and click on it and take the diamond off the wedding ring and place it on the empty diamond space on the snake
- T-Click the red button and go to the top left door with the cats and click on that, then click on the last door with the fish and click on that as well.Take some fish and feed it to the cats.
- Click on the green button and go to the top left image and you will see a series of symbols that you can click on and they will change.
- You have to move the pieces around by clicking on them until they resemble the 1st drawing on the top left side of the 1st page (blue button)
- You can either write them down or click back and forth between the 2 scenes until you get the right combination.
- K-Once the combination is correct a heart will come out of the middle slot in the last row.
- R-Pick up the heart and place it on the forehead of the man that is directly below him.
- R-Take the heart from the man’s forehead and his eyes will open, click on that door and a set of batteries will show up.Click on the top door on your right and a UFO will appear, pace the batteries on the UFO and the door below it will open but don’t worry about it.
- Go to the blue door and click on the middle door on the left ( the man with his hair sticking up) and a rocker will appear.
- Click on the left dragon at the bottom, next to the red button and he will blow fire on the hula girl.
- E & E Click on the door with the girl and there’s a man there with a broomstick, click on it repeatedly until you see an image of a man reading a paper.This will give you 2 letter “E”
- A Now go to the purple section and click the door that has the number 7 on it and grab the crescent moon symbol. Place the moon on the door of the opposite side and a toilet with a plunger will appear.
- A-Click on the door below the toilet and you will see a duck under water, click on the plunger until the duck gets an electric shock.
- N-Press the purple button and click on the last door on the left and a torch will appear, click on the gold dragon that is next to it and it will light the torch.
- N-Press on the top door on the right ( man shaving), grab the torch and place it inside that door and an electric razor will appear.
- M-Click the middle door on the left side and the bearded lady will appear, take the razor and it will shave all her hair off.
- Once the woman is shaved you will notice some symbols on her head and her neck, write them down or toggle back and forth between screens so you can duplicate it on the green button.
- I-Go to the red button and click the symbols that you saw on the bearded lady onto the slot machine and an “eye” will appear.
- G-Take the eye and place it on the pirate…Whew…The end.
MAO AND AMBER TAN-ACROBATS-BALANCED LIFE
- Your goal here is to complete the following sentence-Harmony is _ _ _ _ _ _ _, You need 7 letters.
- The answer is SUBLIME
- You have to put together the drawing of the light switch.
- Grab the torn piece of paper from the top right and place it on the matching piece slightly below it, then click on the button to turn on the switch and some letters will appear above.
- Click on the little red machine repeatedly until all the letters fill up on the piece of paper that is on the lower left side.
- Basically, you have to balance the letters on each side of the pole for you to be able to pick a letter from the paper.
- Once you get a letter to balance, use the letter on the right side of the pole on the bottom green slot.
- It is easier to start backwards so you can move the letters to the end of the line with ease.
- Balance the letter “Y” on the left and the letter “E” on the right. Go to the piece of paper and press on the letter “E” and it will appear at the bottom.
- Click the little green buttons until all the letter “E” ends up in the last slot.
- Balance the letter “N” on the left and the “M” on the right. Press the letter “M” on the piece of paper and it will also appear at the bottom.Press the little green buttons until the “M” ends up on the 6th slot.
- Balance the letter “O” on the left and the “I” on the right follow the same steps as above and move it to the 5th slot.
- Balance the “M” on the left and the “L” on the right and place the “L” on the 4th slot.
- Balance the “R” on the left and the “B” on the right and place the “B” on the 3rd slot.
- Balance the “A” on the left and the “U” on the right and place the “U” on the 2nd slot.
- Balance the “H” on the left and the “S” on the right and place the “S” on the first slot and you’re done.
- In this final puzzle you are given two sets of squares, the one on the left is empty and the one on the right is full.
- Your goal is to transfer the pieces from the left onto the right while matching colors and forming complete color triangles.
- Here are the pictures of how the 4 pieces should look.Click on the pictures to enlarge them.