It’s Friday, so it’s the day we tell you about all the news in the world of casual games. MumboJumbo plans to create casual games based on The Office, there’s more news about EA Casual, and Singapore funding casual game development. Excuse me, while I buy my one-way ticket to Singapore. . .
- PopCap Launches Venice Game for PC
- International Intrigue and Adventure Awaits with Travelogue 360: Rome from Big Fish Games
News & Articles
- Vrabeck: Casual is the ‘Next Big Thing’ in Gaming
- Boomers Are Gamers, Too!
- Singapore Funds Game Development
- Five things Apple can do to bring gamers back
- ESPN enters casual market
- 1,200 expected at July Casual Games event
- MumboJumbo Working On “The Office” Game