Every week, Gamezebo scours the web searching for the latest and greatest games across the world’s leading casual sites so you don’t have to.
Big Fish Games
- Astral Masters
- Haiku Journey
- Empires & Dungeons
- Lego Bricktopia
- Travelogue 360: Paris
- Newspaper Puzzle Challenge – Sudoku Edition
- Mystery Solitaire – Secret Island
- Cash Cow
- TIle Quest
- Jet Jumper
- Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island
- Tile Quest
- Caribbean Tresures
- Age of Japan
- The top casual games on Big Fish Games (and most sites online) are Mystery Case Files, Travelogue: Paris 360, Hidden Expedition: Titanic. Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island is up everywhere and looks very popular. Question is: What do we call this genre of game? Search and Find? Hunt and Peck? No clue, but what I do know is that these are the most popular casual games online right now.
- Over at RealArcade, Luxor 2 remains #1, Pantheon emerges as #2, and the next 4 games are all published by RealArcade: Word Spiral (review coming tomorrow), Realms of Gold, Mahjong Fortuna 2, and Abudante.
- Carrie the Caregiver is tops at Shockwave. Cute Knight continues to do well at Yahoo! The world awaits PlayFirst to release Diner Dash: Flo on the Go on more sites aside from their own so it can be #1 everywhere.