It’s Friday, so its time for our Casual Games News Weekly Round-Up. Aside for a lot of cool games launching this week (see What’s New & Hot). . . not much is happening in the news. Boonty did buy a game company in China, which could be very interesting.
- Casual Games Pioneer Slingo, Inc. Celebrates 10 Years of Irresistible Games and Interactive Community
- Bingo and Skill Games Segments Show Promise
- Live Games Network Launches New Destination to Immerse Casual Gamers in an Espionage Fantasy
- Shockwave.com Launches New Category of Mobile Games With Verizon Wireless
- New Mobile Games Development Studio Massively Mobile Announces Its Entry into the Wireless Gaming Arena
- Shanda Obtains Exclusive License to Operate Kong-Fu Masters Globally
- Boonty Accelerates Social Casual Games Strategy with Acquisition of Gamehub
- My Big Fish Games, the First Social Networking Site for Casual Gamers, Experiences Explosive Growth
Got news? Tip us at [email protected].