Like all good homes, we have our own set of rules to ensure your experience on Gamezebo is pleasant and enjoyable.
- Always treat others on Gamezebo with respect. Do not insult, belittle, or call others hurtful names. Do not engage in personal attacks, use any curse words, bad language, or hate speech of any kind. In the wise words of the ancient sage Hillel, "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you."
- We encourage game companies to visit and discuss your games on Gamezebo. We have created official forums for you to post information on Beta Test Offers, Game Announcements, and Free Game Giveaways and Contests. We also launch an official game forum for every game we cover. Once we do so, please discuss, ask, and answer any questions relating to the game in the official game forum so there is one place for our community to discuss each game.
- You can discuss any game on Gamezebo regardless of the game's launch date. Do not post links to web sites where games are being distributed illegally (e.g., torrent or warez web sites). Do not request or trade free game codes nor discuss how to download a game illegally. Per our Terms of Service, Gamezebo acts in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Our rules are simple: you can talk about the games but you can't discuss how to obtain the games illegally.
- You are free to share personal information, such as Facebook ID or email address, in order to connect with others to make game friends in our forums. But, please note Gamezebo is not responsible whatsoever if you choose to post such information on the Web site.
- Do not give out your Gamezebo user name or password information to anyone that requests the information. Gamezebo staff will never ask you for your password information.
- Do not impersonate Gamezebo staff. Though it's flattering, it can make it confusing for other users. You can tell if you are talking to Gamezebo staff if the message balloon is a beautiful blue tint. If you have any issues or concerns with any other Gamezebo member, contact us. Please do not take matters into your own hands. We promise to be fair and just in our moderation and judgment.
- Do not upload or post any screen shots directly in our forum as this may make our site more difficult to navigate and view. You can link to third party Web sites (e.g., sites that host your images) as long as you abide by our Terms of Services. Do not link to any Web sites that contain offensive illegal, or "spam-like" content. For a full list of "do's" and "do not's" for linking, review our Terms of Services. Do not spam or openly solicit users with any thirdparty offers.
- Gamezebo staff will warn and/or ban users for any infraction to our Terms of Service or public policies. Gamezebo will provide the courtesy of including an explanation with each warning sent. In return, we expect our users to have the courtesy to respect our decisions. Based on the infraction, we may warn or ban a user. Our general rule if we warn you two times, we'll ban you the third time (in baseball terms, "three strikes and you're out").
- Help us keep Gamezebo a safe and fun place to make friends and discuss casual games. When you see spam or inappropriate content on our Web site, click on the "Report Inappropriate Content" link next to the item. This will notify us and help us remove the inappropriate content from the Web site.
- Gamezebo believes in freedom of speech and strives to create an open environment to discuss any casual game, connect and make friends with like-minded individuals, and to have fun online. Please do not forget that Gamezebo is a web site devoted to games. Please refrain from sharing detailed information about your political views, personal life or medical conditions that others may find uncomfortable. Of course, it's subjective; but if it's T.M.I. ("too much information") in the offline world, it's TMI on Gamezebo.
- Be nice to everyone. In the words of Mark Twain, "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." If someone helps you with a games tip, is new to the site, or is just plain cool, send them a kudo!
- Have fun. The only thing more fun than playing games is discussing, helping others, and sharing your interest about games on Gamezebo!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding Community Policy & Forum Netiquette
Rules, please contact us.