Summer is here, and it can only mean one thing: it’s really hot outside. While it’s easy to be wishing for warmer days each year as the cold winter comes upon us, there always comes a point where the heat is just too much to handle. Currently, I’m neatly tucked in my air-conditioned home, afraid even to go outside for a swim in my now bathwater-warm pool. It’s time for videogames.
Luckily, as usual, Indie Royale has us covered from the heat with a massive supply of great indie videogames. This month’s bundle, appropriately titled the Summer Bundle, features not five, not six, but eight fantastic games under one low price.
Let’s check out this new hot collection:
- Harvest: Massive Encounter – An RTS/Tower Defense game all about resource management, co-created by Jens Bergensten, the lead coder for Minecraft!
- The Journey Down – A wild point-and-click adventure game featuring a strong Jamaican theme. We gave it 4 stars here at Gamezebo!
- Serious Sam II – Croteam’s excellent high-difficulty shooter, full of crazy beasts, over-the-top antics, and fast-paced gameplay.
- Rockin’ Android Four Pack – Includes the Gundemonium Trilogy, Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne, and Hitogata Happa. Like arcade-style scroll shooters? This high replay value collection should last your entire summer by itself.
- Dino Run SE – Pixeljam’s excellent retro-style runner in a race to dodge extinction. It ran it’s way to a 4.5 star rating at Gamezebo!
- In addition, all purchasers will get a free Beta key to Airmech, along with an exclusive Indie Royale-exclusive pet! And if that wasn’t enough, anyone that pledges at least $8 will get the Pixeljams Volume 1 compilation album – perfect summer party music for you and other gamer-minded friends.
It’s hot outside, and there’s no better use of your time than having a great time with great games. And just like the ice cream man, Indie Royale is just in time with the goods that you need. Except with Indie Royale, you aren’t ripping you off.