*** Samsung Galaxy S2 Owners: Some users have reported slowdowns, usually starting on Level 4. We're working on it, stay tuned! ***
Wind-up Knight is a high-end, action-packed, 3D side-scrolling adventure game, and it's here to show you how games are supposed to be played.
Guide your Wind-up Knight through devilish levels--over 50 in all--to rescue the Princess from the clutches of the evil Black Knight. Run, jump, roll, and slash your way to victory. Wind-up Knight is the type of challenging game you have been waiting for.
Wind-up Knight is a high-end game, with the best-looking graphics and the tightest game play you've seen on a phone. It requires a HIGH-END device--a Nexus One or better. It's pretty awesome on tablets, too.
Here's some bullet points all up in your grill:
- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
- Pick-up-and-play game play.
- Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
- Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
- A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
- Four unique worlds.
- Deviously cute art style.
- Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
- Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
Wind-up Knight has been designed from the ground up to provide a console-level experience for your handheld device. It doesn't get any better than this.
Note: if you are mega hardcore it is possible to unlock all the levels in this game for free. If you prefer to pay a few bucks to unlock levels, that's cool too. However, purchases are not transferrable across devices.
Many bugs fixed!
Lighting and level art improved.
Supports the Back button to quit from the main menu
Improved loading time when returning from pause / sleep
Added Mute button
Fixed Knightmare level name issue and unlocking bugs
Store art improved.
Dialog message clarified.
Content rating: Everyone