Game Introduction - Wartune
Wartune is an adventure role playing game developed by Proficientcity. Become a hero and grow stronger as you fight the forces of evil in the world of evil. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Wartune is free to play, and can be played by clicking the “Play Now!” option at the top of this page.
- Shortly after starting Wartune, you will meet Dinah, who will lead you through the basics of Wartune.
- The goal of Wartune is to fight monsters, complete quests, gain experience, grow stronger, and build and expand your city to grow stronger with you.
- Besides the quests you find on your adventure, there are always several daily events you can take part in.
- In the same menu, you can also find a number of daily tasks you can complete. This won’t only earn you experience and other loot, but if you complete enough of them, you can receive additional bonuses for completeness.
- Once you reach a high enough level, you will be able to access the arena from your city. Fight your way through the ranks for experience, rewards, and glory.
A strong hero
- To fight the forces of evil, you will want to become the strongest hero you can be. Through battles and completing quests, you gain experience and level up.
- Simply being experienced alone isn’t enough, though. Even the toughest heroes need weapons and armor to aid them in battle, and this is no different in Wartune. Keep an eye out for better equipment on your adventures, be it in the field or in shops, and always make sure you have your best gear equipped.
- As you gain experience and become stronger, you will also receive skill points. These are points you can spend on new skills: active skills that you can activate during battles that consume rage, such as the Ultimate Slasher attack, and passive skills that are always active, such as Heart of Rage, which gives you extra rage at the start of each battle.
- A true hero does not fight only for his own glory, though. A true hero knows that fighting evil is best done in a team, and the residents of your city are more than willing to be recruited into fighters to fight on your side.
- When you upgrade your troops in your barracks, the troops you have already recruited are automatically leveled up as well. Since a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, make sure that your entire team is as strong as they can be.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Wartune. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!