Game Introduction - The Tribez
The Tribez is a tribe-building simulation game from GameInsight. You are the new tribe chief, and it’s up to you to lead your people into a new era, helping them rebuild the tribe back from certain doom. Taking on your new role can be a difficult task, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll turn a new leaf in no time at all.
Quick Start Guide
- The first step you’ll need to take before playing The Tribez is to download it. Click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen to install the game on your device. You can then find it on your device and tap it to begin playing.
- After launching the game for the first time, you will be introduced to your new role, and a few characters that will help guide you along the way.
How to Play
- In order to be successful as tribe chief, you’ll need to learn how to lead your troops on your island. Leading them around is how you complete tasks.
- In the tutorial, you will be asked to send a tribesman to gather berries from a bush. To complete this, just tap on the bush to send the tribesman over.
- The tribesman will then walk over and pick the berries. It will likely take a few seconds to finish. At this point, you will have completed a quest, for which you can read the details on and then press OK to exit the screen.
- The food that your villager picked will be lying on the ground close by. Tap on the food to add it your village inventory.
- Now you can begin building a house, which will provide shelter for a new villager in your tribe. First though, you will need wood in order to have enough materials to build it.
- Tap on a nearby pine tree to have a villager cut it down. This is where you will first be introduced to queuing. You can queue actions for multiple villagers to complete by tapping on other tasks while another is already being worked on.
- Chopping down wood (among other tasks) does require food for your villagers to complete them. This is why having your villagers gather food whenever possible is a smart idea.
- You should now have enough wood to build your first hut. (If not, try removing more trees or stumps in the area). Tap on the Build button (the large hammer icon in the lower left corner of the screen), then on the Hut to be able to place it down.
- You can choose where to place down the hut immediately after purchasing it by dragging it around the screen, and then pushing the green checkmark to place it down permanently.
- After you’ve placed it down, a villager will arrive shortly to begin construction. Considering he’s doing all of the work himself, the work can take some time to be completed. You can, however, also use Gems to speed up the process and complete construction immediately.
- Note: Gems are a premium currency, meaning you do have to purchase them for use in The Tribez. Be careful when purchasing or using Gems in the game.
- When the new hut is finished, a new villager will arrive to take residence in it.
- As said before, you do need food to complete tasks so let’s build a few new crops so you can make sure you never run out of supply.
- As with the hut, you can drag the crop patch around until you feel satisfied with its placement. Once it’s placed, tap on it to see a list of crops that you can plant.
- Watermelons are an easy crop to grow, as they only require 7 coins per patch, and only take 3 minutes to fully grow. You will need to be careful however, as neglecting crops does mean they will wither.
- Also, just like constructing a building, you can speed up crop growth if you wish to spend Gems.
- You’ll also need to keep an eye on your huts. Huts and other houses will come up for coin collection every once in a while. Tap on these huts to be given an easy coin bonus.
Quests and Bonuses
- Quests are also available if you are not finding enough ideas on what to do next on your own.
- Off to the left side of the screen is the list of quests denoted by small square icons. Tapping on any of these squares shows you details of the quest for you to complete.
- One of the first quests you will receive is to “Chop down 4 Trees.” All you have to do is send your villagers out to chop down four trees in the area.
- When you complete the quest, you will automatically receive a pop-up letting you know the quest you just completed, and will give you a coin and XP reward upon doing so.
- Bonuses are also available for you to purchase if you feel as if you need an extra boost in your construction, experience, or income.
- Tap on the Bonuses icon in the lower right corner of the screen, then on any of the bonuses you want to use. An example of one of the bonuses you can use is the “Spirit of Knowledge”. This particular bonus will increase the amount of experience you’ll earn over the next 2 hours.
- Once the bonus you’ve purchased expires, you’ll have to purchase it again to continue utilizing the effects.
- After you have leveled up on your current island, you may be hungry enough to consider a second island for your villagers to visit.
- If you want to eventually move to a new island (which will be in addition to your starting one), you will need to build a raft. Parts for the raft will be unavailable until you are higher in level.
- You have completed the quick start guide The Tribez. Keep checking back with Gamezebo for more guides, plus reviews, previews, news and more!