Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena Tips
Check out our Strategy Guide for Samantha Swift and the Roses of Athena.
- This game does not have a timer so you can take your time and solve the puzzles at your own leisure.
- Whenever you click on an item that can be used as a tool, Samantha will let you know.
- Some of the items move around the scene when you replay the game but the lightning bolts, tools and the blue items will always be in the same place.
- The hints that you accumulate will go with you from scene to scene if you don't use them.
- Click on the scanner so that you can see a silhouette of the item that you're looking for.
- Some of the secret items will be visible in the scene but you will not be able to click on them until the secret item shows up on the list.
- The game will not let you exit a scene until you've completed all the tasks.
- Hints will be disabled when you're playing mini games.
- Read what Samantha tells you because most of the time she's telling you what to do next or what you need to look out for. She also tells you when it's time to move on to the next location.
- Rapid Clicking will cause the scanner to be temporarily disconnected.
- Once your inventory is full you will not be able to add more things until you use some of the items you have on hand.
- Items that are written in white, are items that can be found in a scene without having to perform other actions. Some of the items that are written in white will sometimes become items that will go into inventory. Those inventoried items will be called "tools"
- Items that are written in blue are objects that are not visible right away. In order to uncover an item that is written in blue, you will have to use the "tools" that are located in inventory.
- When you hover your cursor over the scene and see some blue gears appear, that means that you need to use one of your tools from inventory in order to access item written in blue.
Blue Cursor w Blue Gears
- When you pick up a tool and place it on a hotspot, your cursor will turn blue IF that is the item that belongs there.
- Yellow Cursor with person walking-When you see that symbol it means that you have to click on that section to exit.
- Green Cursor (Magnifying Glass) When you see this it means that there is a puzzle to solve, click on the area that the cursor is referring to in order to access the puzzle.
- You will begin each section with 3 hints. You can earn more hints by searching the scene for lightning bolts. Each lightning bolt gives you an extra hint.
- There is usually one lightning bolt per scene. Most chapters have several scenes so you will be able to earn one hint per scene.
- To use a hint all you have to do is click on the hint button that is on the lower left side of each page. You will see a lightning bolt strike from the location of the hint button all the way to where an object is located.
- You can click on a hint and it will show you the item of your choice off the list. Simply click on the hint button and then click on the item from the list that you wish to find.
- When you click on a hint and there's only one item left to find on the list, the lightning bolt will go straight to that item.
- The Scanner will be found on the lower center of the ground. You can use it to see a silhouette of any item that's on the list.
- Use the PDA to get special information and check the museum.
- The Secret Item is the last item that you need to find to continue your adventure. The secret item will be revealed once all the items from the list have been found, including the blue items.
- You can click on the Secret Item and the Scanner will show you the silhouette of the item that you're looking for.
- In order to uncover a Secret Item you must use a tool from inventory. The following section contains
SPOILER ALERT!!!! The section below has a walkthrough of all the puzzles in the game. Please stop reading now if you don't want to know the answers.
CHAPTER 1-ATHENS, GREECE
- Lightning Bolt (2)Lower right side of the scene, carved into the rocks.
- Top right side, a black bolt on the bark of the tree.
- Place your knife on the vines that are on the top left side of the scene and the PDA will appear where the bushes where.
- Secret Item: Golden Owl-Take your shovel and place it on the lower right side of the ground and you will discover the Golden Owl underneath.
- Take the Golden Owl from inventory and place it on the door that has the carved owl on it and the door will open.
- Chest Armor-Top right side of the scene, it blends in with the scenery.
- Water Jug-Lower right side.
- Helmet-Lower center of the scene.
- Crowbar-Lower left side of the scene.
- Chisel-Lower center of the scene.
- Place the water jug on the pile of rocks that are on the lower right side and a drawing of a Greek boat will appear, click on it.
- Place the crowbar on the pillar that is on the left edge of the scene and the lance will appear, click on that and it will go into inventory.
- Secret Item:Shield- Take your chisel and place it on the block of stone that is on the right side. You have to click your cursor 5 times in order to carve the statue.
- Take the lance and give it to the statue. You will notice that the statue will raise its arm and the shield will move forward.
- Place the chest armor on the statue and it will raise its arm even more.
- Finally place the helmet on the statue and it will drop the shield to the ground, click on the shield to pick it up.
- The scenery will start shaking and you'll notice that a hole will form on the ground, place your mouse on the hole and the yellow cursor will appear-EXIT through that hole.
ROMAN BATH-THIRD LOCATION
- Statuette-Lower right side, against the wall.
- Brush-Lower right corner.
- Use the brush on the left side of the back wall and the Greek letter will be revealed.
- Secret Item:Axe- Click on the axe that is on the far left side of the back wall, it's close to the gold door.
- Place the axe on the left side of the wall 3 times and part of the wall will be revealed and the EXIT will be available.
KEY SHAPED RESERVOIR- FOURTH LOCATION
- Miner's Pick-Top left side.
- Statuette-Far left side.
- Lever 1-lower right side, on the skeleton's leg.
- Lever 2-Far left side.
- While you're in this scene, pay attention to the rock on the right side of the screen, you will see that it has some arrows that go up and down. These arrows represent the the position of the levers for the puzzle located in the room. You'll see 3 Down arrows followed by 2 Up arrows.
- Secret Item:Key-Place the Miner's Pick on the rocks that are on the reservoir, you have to click the pick 8 times on the rocks. What the pick is doing is removing each rock that is blocking the flow of water. So 1 click for each of the 8 rocks.
- The key will show up at the end of the reservoir, click on it to pick it up.
- Place the key on the door that is on the far left side so you can access the EXIT, go through the door to go to your next location.
LEVER PUZZLE-ROMAN BATH
- On the back wall, next to the statue, there is a small rectangle carved into the wall. Click on it to open the puzzle.
- Place the 2 levers from inventory into the holes in the wall.
- In the previous location there was a rock that had some arrows going up and down, place the levers in that position to solve the puzzle.
- The door on the right side of the room will open up, EXIT through it.
- Statuette-Far left side, close to the door.
- Shovel-On the right side of the steps.
- Secret Item-Wheel Hub-Place the shovel on the lower left side of the ground and you will uncover the wheel hub, click on it to place it in inventory.
WHEEL MINI GAME
- Click on the large gold circle that is on the top right side of the wall.
- Place the statuettes on the wheel and then place the wheel hub in the center.
- Once you placed all 4 items, you will be able to rotate the wheel. Take your cursor and rotate the wheel until it locks in place.
- You will know that all pieces are locked in when the 3 statuettes and the wheel are aligned in a row.
- Once the last piece clicks in place, click on the circle to complete the puzzle.
- EXIT through the door in the back.
- Once you go through the exit, the Apollo statue will move out of the way and the EXIT door will be open, go through the door.
THE GOLD ROOM
- Scoop-In the center of the scene, on top of the big pile of gold coins.
- Key-Place the scoop at the bottom of the pile if gold and it will start digging up the key, click on the key to retrieve it.
- Secret Item-Sun Pendant-Place the key on the chest that is on the lower right side and once it opens up, retrieve the sun pendant that is inside.
- Scepter of Zeus-Place the sun pendant on the side of the chest that you just opened and the Scepter of Zeus will be in the section that opens up, retrieve the scepter.
- The EXIT will open up on the top right side of the scene.
CHAPTER 2-ROME, ITALY
CONSTRUCTION SITE 1
- Artifact 1-On the right side of the tent, on top of a gray box.
- Once you pick up all the items from the list and the artifact 1 proceed to the second construction site.
CONSTRUCTION SITE 2
- Samantha lets you know that you may be able to use some of the stuff you find on this site back on the first construction site.
- Red lever-Right Side, to the right of the column.
- Artifact 3-A small gold piece that is on the center of the ground, next to the tractor.
- Artifact 4-On top of the entryway.
- Chainsaw-Lower right side,it has a purple handle.
- Magnifying Glass-Lower right side,inside of the entryway.
- Hammer-On the left side of the entryway, by the excavator's claw.
- Secret Item-Paper Clip-Place the magnifying glass onto the on the wheel that is on the excavator and the paper clip will pop out and go into inventory.
- Go back to Construction Site number one.
CONSTRUCTION SITE 1-PART 2
- Artifact 2-Place the hammer on the gray box that is next to the tent and the artifact number 2 will be inside, click on it to pick it up.
- Secret Item-Blue Lever-Use the chainsaw on the small tree that is on the lower left side and the blue lever will appear on the ground in front of the tent.
- Go back to the second construction site.
- Go back to construction site #2 and click on the excavator and then you'll be inside.
- Place the red lever on the slot that is on the right side.
- Place the blue lever on the large slot that is on top of the
- Place the paper clip on the machine key hole and then the machine will be activated.
- Click on the blue lever first and the machine's claw will move slightly.
- Then click on the red lever and the claw will start picking up the rocks one by one.
- Once the excavator moves all the rocks out of the entryway, you'll be able to go inside.
INSIDE TEMPLE ENTRANCE
- Saw-Lower left side
- Cane-upper right side.
- Place the cane on the chandelier and the jewel will fall to the ground, pick up the jewel.
- Secret Item-Artifact Piece-Place the saw on the board that is on top of the 2 ladders that are on the right side and the artifact piece will fall to the ground.
- Click on the cloth and a mini game will appear.
STATUE MINI GAME
- Pick up a piece from the inventory and place it in the silhouette of the statue. Once the piece is on the screen, click on it to enlarge it.
- Click on the center of the piece and you will see 2 curved arrows appear, you will use these arrows to rotate the pieces so they can fit inside the puzzle.
- The way to rotate the puzzle piece is by holding the cursor down and rotating the piece until it's in the position that you need.
- Once it's in position, move the piece where you want it to go and it will lock in automatically when it's in the right place.
- Grab the gold statue that is in the right side of the wall and and exit on the right.
- 5 Coins-There are 5 coins to find around the scene,please look at the screenshot for the location of all the coins.
- Crowbar-In the center of the scene, next to the statue.
- Chain 1-Right side of the scene.
- Chain 2-Far left side of the scene, by the pool, in front of the pile of wood.
- Secret Item-Column Ruin-Place the crowbar in the upper right side and the Column Ruin will come down, place it in inventory by clicking on it.
- Place the 2 chains on the 2 hooks that are on the ceiling and then place the column ruin on the chains.
- Once the column is in place, click on it and it will start swinging. You want to keep clicking on it so you can break the wood beams that are obstructing the entrance. If you click on the beams 5 times you will be able to open the entrance.
- Go to the next room.
MESSY KITCHEN-SECOND LOCATION
- Coins 6 and 7-Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the coins.
- Magnet-Top left side of the scene.
- Fan-Lower right side of the floor.
- Hook-Top right side.
- Coin #8-Place the magnet on the dome that is on the floor and coin # 8 will be underneath.
- Coin #9-Place the hook by the fish that is hanging on the back wall and coin #9 will appear in its mouth.
- Coin #10-Secret Item-Place the fan on the pile of sand that is coming out of the large urn that is on the right side. The coin will appear in the sand, pick it up and EXIT to go back to the first location.
OPENING PART 2
- Place all 10 coins in the vase that is next to the statue by the water and the door in the back will open up, EXIT through that door.
- Mural Block-Top right side of the wall.
- Mural Block-Lower center of the scene, on top of the debris.
- Sandal-Lower right side, on top of the debris.
- Earring-Far left side, in front of the white statue.
- Mirror-Right side of the back wall, on the torch that is on the right side.
- Necklace-Far left side, on the neck of the white statue.
- Spear-Right side, against the wall that is next to the statue.
- Brush-Top right side.'
- Shield-Bottom left side of the gold door that is in the back of the scene.
- Helmet-On the top right side of the gold door that is in the back of the scene.
- Secret Item-Crown-Place the brush on the mask that is above the door and the crown will appear on the side of the mask.
- On the female gold statue that is on the right side, place the mirror, the earrings, the necklace, the sandals, and the crown.
- On the male gold statue that is on the right side, place the shield, the helmet and the spear and both gold statues will move aside and the gold door in the back will open up. You will still have the 2 mural blocks available in inventory.
- 5 Mural Blocks-Please look at the screenshot for the location of all of the mural blocks.
- Silver Gear-Lower right side.
- Bronze Gear-Lower left side, in between the vines.
- Hammer-Lower left side, on the ground.
- Secret Item-Mural Block-Place the hammer on the lower center of the scene, close to where the water is and a piece of the ground will be uncovered. The last mural block will be in the opening, click on it to open.
- Click on the lower right side of the wall to uncover the puzzle.
MURAL BLOCK PUZZLE
- Pick up any mural block piece that is in inventory and place it on the main puzzle.
- You can see a small outline of the edges of the pieces and try to place them according to that.
- When you pick up a piece and click it on the main puzzle, you can click it again and 2 curved arrows will appear on the blocks. Click and hold the arrows with your cursor and rotate the piece until it falls where you want it to go.
- Once the piece is in position, click it onto the area that you want it to go to.
- EXIT out of the door that shows up in the same location that you found the puzzle in.
- Silver Gear-Lower right side, in the hole that's on the floor.
- Gold Gear-Lower left side of the ground.
- Bronze Gear-Far left side of the scene.
- ROSE OF INDUSTRY
- Place the gears on the wall as shown in the screenshot, then pull the lever that is on the left side, the watermill will start flowing and the Rose of Industry will appear on the left side of the wall. Click on the rose to pick it up.
CHAPTER 3-TIKAL, GUATEMALA
- Camera-Left side of the market, close to the end of the aisle.
- Feather-Take a picture of the blue parrot that is on the top left side of the scene with the camera and when it moves out of the way, it will drop a feather on the floor, pick up the feather.
- Baseball-Far left side of the scene.
- Plank 1-Lower left side of the market.
- Plank 2-Far right side, on the ground.
- Scoop-Left side, in between the two booths.
- Give the feather to the little boy and he will drop the vase on the man that is standing near him and a watch will fall to the ground. Pick up the watch.
- Money-Pick up the bag of coins that is sitting on the ground.
- Give the marbles to the man that is standing on the left side of the scene. He will fall down to the ground and the nightstick will fall next to him, pick it up.
- Secret Item-Golden Mask-Place the nightstick over the pinata that is hanging on the hut, you have to hit it 3 different times and then the golden mask will fall to the floor, in the arms of the man on the ground.
- Go back to the other part of the market.
FIRST MARKET PART 2
- Marbles-Give the boy a baseball and he will give you a bag of marbles.
- Brooch-Place the scoop in the bowl of green fruit that is on the right side and the brooch will fall to the ground.
- Secret Item-Map-Give the lady on the right the bag of money and she will give you a map.
- GO TO THE FIRST MARKET and exit that market by clicking in the back of the scene.
- Pick up 6 planks of wood in the scene, Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the planks.
- Sonar kit-Top right side.
- Secret Item-Shovel-It is on the top right side of the scene, leaning against the rope.
- Now you need to complete the bridge by placing the planks in the appropriate area.
- Simply pick up the planks and place them on the bridge, your cursor will turn blue when the planks are in the right place. if the plank does not fit in one place, just keep moving it around until the cursor turns blue.
- Repeat the same steps until you've placed all the boards, it does not matter in what order you place the planks.
- Click on top of the scene where the ropes are and a mini game will appear.
DIG UP ARTIFACTS
- Use your shovel around the scene to dig up some artifacts.
- You can hold down your mouse and click around the scene until you've collected all 9 pieces. These pieces include, the sun, moon, jade mask, spearhead, figurine, stelae (2), stelae base and coins.
- EXIT in the back of the scene.
- You need to distract the guard so give him the coins from inventory by placing the coins on the bottled water that is on the left side of the scene.
- Dynamite 1-Top right side, next to the totem.
- Dynamite 2-Left side, on the suitcase that is next to the tent.
- Patch-On top of the tent.
- Scissors-Lower left side.
- large stone-Top right side.
- Place the scissors on the tent and it will open up the tent, grab the key that appears on the lower right side of the tent, on top of the gray and green boxes.
- Use the key on the small gray box that's is in the lower right side and when the box opens up the wire cutters will be inside.
- Secret Item-totem Piece-In the glass case that's inside the tent. Use the wire cutters to cut the cord that leads to the tent and it will disable the alarm. Click on the totem inside the tent twice to retrieve the totem piece.
- Place the large stone in the space where the totem was located. EXIT in the back of the scene.
CAMPSITE PART 2
- Dynamite-In the back of the scene.
- Dynamite-Lower left side, by the tent opening.
- Metal Finder-Left side, close to the tent.
- Place the metal finder on the lower right side, in the area in which you see the whole section. You will know the metal finder is in the right place when you hear it beep. Click on that spot and a key will go into inventory.
- Secret Item-Detonator-Place the key on the blue metal box that is in front of the tent and pick up the detonator that is inside.
- Place the detonator on the brown box that is in the middle of the scene.
- Place the sticks of dynamite on the holes that are in the back wall and then click on the detonator.
- EXIT through the whole in the wall.
- Pick up the 8 totem pieces that are scattered throughout the scene.
- Once your inventory is full start placing the totem pieces on the bases that are around the scene. Assemble all 3 pieces.
- Once all the pieces are in place the totems will go into the ground and a stone ball will roll down and an exit will open up, EXIT through the opening.
- Brush-Top left side
- Flute-top left side.
- Diamond-Top right side.
- Stone-In the center of the scene, on the steps.
- Ruby-Place the diamond on the white crystals that are on the right side and a ruby will pop up, click on it.
- Bag of Gold-Place the brush on the spider web and it will reveal a bag of gold underneath.
- Skull-Place the flute on the top left side, and the bats will fly away revealing a skull.
- Secret Item-Bow-Place the stone on top of the steps, left side, close to where the light is and a bow will appear on the steps.
- Use the bow on the pile of wood that is in front of the opening.
- EXIT through the opening.
JUNGLE PART 2
- Snake-Top right side in the tree.
- 4 Chameleons-Please look at the screenshot for the location of all 4 chameleons.
- Jaguar-Lower left side, on the ground.
- Machete-Lower left side.
- Secret Item-Shaman Staff-Top right side.
- Place the machete in the back of the scene to carve an exit out for yourself. You have to click the machete 3 times for it to be completed.
- Snake Eye 1-On the ground, close to the carved snakes.
- Snake Eye 2-Pick up the snake eye that is on the lower center,in the green water.
- Flower-Use the glove on the flower that is on the lower center of the scene and it will go into inventory.
- Snake skin-Lower left side.
- Snake Skin 2-Left side of the scene, in the green area.
- Bat-Top center.
- Heron-Right side of the scene.
- Glove-Lower left side, on the ground.
- Secret Item-Snake Tongue-Far left side, on the edge between the stone and the grassy area.
- Place the snake skin on the side of both carved snakes.
- Place the snake eyes on each of the large carved snakes.
- Place the snake tongue on the snake that has its mouth open.
ROSE OF CONQUEST
- Place all the animals and the flower on the altar.
- Place the Shaman Staff on the hole in the ground that is in front of the altar.
MATCH 3 MINI GAME
- Make matches so you can clear the whole board.
- Your goal is to turn all the tiles in the background gold.
- Once you complete the puzzle grab the rose from the center of the board.
CHAPTER 4 LONDON
- Ladder-Leaning against the left side of the wall.
- Pencil-Blue pencil that is on the ground, on the left side of the rug that is by the throne.
- Crown and Throne-Place the ladder on the right side, where the benches are and a secret compartment will open up under the portrait that is against the left side of the back wall.The crown and the throne will be in there, pick them up.
- Place the pencil on the portrait that is on the left side of the back wall and you will get a closer view. Once it's open the pencil will still be on your cursor, click on the pencil several times on the portrait to uncover the rose. Once you've clicked several times the painting will come off the wall.
- Click on the red button that is located behind where the picture was and the curtains will open.
- EXIT through the curtains.
- Nail File-Blue nail file that is on the lower right side of the scene, on the coat rack.
- Paperweight-Under the desk, it looks like a snow globe.
- Wind-Up Key-Top right side, on the statue.
- Ship-Place the paperweight on the bottle that is on the desk and the ship will be inside, pick up the ship.
- Dancer-Place the wind-up key on the box that is on the left side of the scene and a dancer will pop out of it.
- Diamond-Place the nail file on the gold box that is on the lower right corner, next to Samantha and the diamond will appear, click on it.
- Final White Item-Gavel-It is on the lower left side, behind the sofa.
BREAK THE CODE MINI GAME
- Click on the stone tablet that is on the left side of the wall AND you will get a closer view.
- Click on each row of letters with your gavel and you will see some glass appear.
- Take the hammer and break the glass for each row and you will see the words :"Follow King Arthur" and the door on the right will open up, EXIT through that door.
KING ARTHUR'S ROOM
- Lance-Left side of the wall.
- Hand Cart-Left side of the wall, next to statue.
- Dove-Place the lance on the curtains that are in the back of the room and when the curtains open you will see the dove, click on it.
- Secret Item-Glass Cutter-Place the Hand Cart on the statue that is on the far left side, close to the back wall. Once the statue is moved, you will find the red glass cutter on the ground.
- Place the glass cutter on the round stained glass that is on the back wall and you will get a closer view.
STAINED GLASS MINI GAME
- There are some stained glass pieces on the right side of the wall. Your goal is to find where those pieces belong to on the round stained glass and place them there.
- Click and hold a piece of glass and drag it to the center of the scene. Once you find the first 4 pieces, some more pieces will appear.
- You basically have to fill in all the white spaces that you see in the puzzle.
- Please look at the screenshot all the pieces that need to be filled in have been highlighted in red. There's also a screenshot with the final picture.
- EXIT through the hole in the floor.
- Trowel-Lower center of the floor.
- Goggles-Place the trowel on the left side of the archway and the stone will come off and the goggles will be inside. Click on the goggles to pick them up.
- Secret Item-Skeleton Key-Place the goggles anywhere on the scene and you will have night vision, the room will turn green.
- Grab the skeleton key that is on the ground. Samantha then tells you that she will follow King Arthur through the door he was guarding but that she has the feeling the coded message was more significant than that.
- Place the skeleton key on the door that is in the back of the scene to EXIT.
KING ARTHUR'S MAZE
- The best tip I can give you for this part of the game is to remember the clue given a few scenes back in which the table told you to follow King Arthur. In order to get all the pieces, spell out the word KING ARTHUR to get all the pieces in the maze.
- PLEASE CLICK ON EACH SCREENSHOT TO ENLARGE IT. FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE SCREENSHOTS TO COMPLETE THE MAZE.
- Hawk-Pick up the hawk that is on the back of the wall by clicking on the scene twice. Once you're close to the hawk, pick it up.
STEP 2 SIR LANCELOT
STEP 3-SIR GALAHAD
STEP 5-SIR PERCEVAL
STEP 6 BOAR
STEP 7 BEAR
STEP 8 SIR SAGREMOR
STEP 9 SIR TRISTAN
STEP 10 WOLF
STEP 11 DRAGON
STEP 12 SIR GAUVAIN
STEP 13 SKELETON KEY
- Pick up the skeleton key that is on the top left side of the door and it will go into inventory. Take the skeleton key and place it on the door knocker.
- You will only have blue items to look for in this level, you will start the game with 6 statues and 1 skeleton key in inventory.
- Please place the knights according to the screenshot.
- Once all the knights are placed in the right order, they will draw their swords towards the middle and the door will open.Place the skeleton key on the door and EXIT.
KING ARTHUR'S ROUND TABLE
- Staff-Gold staff that blends into the right side of the wall.
- Scale Plate 1-Top left corner.
- Scale Plate 2-right side, on the King Arthur's arm.
- Dagger-On King Arthur's statue.
- Crown-Place the dagger on the lower left side of the floor and it will open up, click on the crown that appears underneath.
- Sword-Grab the sword that is on King Arthur's statue and it will go into inventory.
- Horse-Give the staff to the mouse, it will crack open and a horse will appear inside, get the horse.
- Secret item-Blindfold-The blindfold will be on the arm of King Arthur's Statue, click on it to pick it up.
ROSE OF JUSTICE
- If you look on the large wheel that is on the left side of the floor, you will see that it has some numbers on it. Your goal is to click on the letters and spell out the word KING ARTHUR.
- When you click on a letter and it's correct the letter will be green, if it's incorrect it will be red. You have to spell out KING ARTHUR in the right order.
- Since there are two letter "R"s in King Arthur, click on a different "R" to complete the puzzle.
- Once the name has been entered correctly, a statue will appear on top of the puzzle, click on the puzzle and she will go in the center of the scene.
SCALES OF JUSTICE
- Place the 2 scale plates from inventory on the right hand of the statue.
- Place the blindfold over the face of the statue.
- Place the sword on the left hand of the statue and you will get a close-up view of the scales.
- Your goal is to balance out the scales with the weights that are in inventory.
- To place the weights on the scale, simply click them onto the scales. If you wish to remove the weight, click on the ones you want to remove and they will fall back into inventory.
- You can only have 3 weight in each scale.
- Since the combined weight of all the weights is 22 pounds, you have to divide 11 pounds amongst each scale.
- Left Scale-Place the 1, 7 and 3 pound weights on the left scale.
- Right Scale-Place the 4, 5 and 2 pound weights on the right scale.
- The order of the weights does not matter as long as the combination is correct.
- Once the scales are even, the center of the puzzle will fall off revealing the rose, click on the rose to pick it up.
CHAPTER 5-PARIS FRANCE
INSIDE THE LOUVRE
- Pliers-Top left side.
- Box Cutter-Top left side.
- Key-Use the box cutter on the black garbage bag that is on the lower right side of the scene and the key will fall out of it
- Secret Item-Screwdriver-Use the pliers on the hook that is on the top right side of the scene and it will cut the rope. Use the key and place it on the locked box that is on the far left side of the scene and the screwdriver will be inside, pick it up.
- Place the screwdriver on the alarm panel that is on the right side of the scene.
- Pull the red lever (it appears after you take the cover off) that is on the right side and the door will open up.
- EXIT out the door.
STORAGE ROOM #1
- Vacuum-Yellow vacuum cleaner, on the lower left side of the floor.
- Scissors-Lower center, on the floor.Use the scissors on the robe that is on the top left corner and it will fall down on the floor.Click on the id badge that falls on the ground
- Use the vacuum cleaner and place it on the mound of dirt that is in the middle of the floor and the measuring tape will appear, click on the tape.
- Place the badge on the locked box that is on the right side of the scene and the key will be inside.
- Secret Item-Key Card-Place the key on the locked box that is on the lower right side. When the box opens the key card will be inside.
- EXIT on the door that is on the left.
STORAGE ROOM #2
- Guillotine-Lower right side.
- Duster-Top left side, on the painting.
- Gloves-Lower right side.
- Necklace-Place the guillotine on the cake and the necklace will be inside, pick up the necklace.
- Crowbar-Use the gloves on the cactus and the crowbar will appear underneath.
- Secret Item-Black Light-Place the crowbar on the crate that is on the lower right side and a metal box will appear.Place the key card on the metal box and the black light will be inside, click on it and it will go into inventory.
- EXIT through the door in the back of the room.
- Tut Mask-Left side of the scene.
- Green Jar-Right side
- Staff-Top left side, on the wall.
- Sail-Gold sail that blends into the counter on the far left side.
- Red Jar-Place the sail on the small boat that is on the lower left side and the red jar will appear inside the pedestal.
- Place the Tut mask on the lion that is on the right side, a compartment will open up underneath and the gold jar will be inside.
- Blue Jar-Place the staff on the hole on the floor and the blue jar will appear where the light is pointing to on the left side of the wall.
- Secret Item-Date Scroll-Place the blue, green, yellow and gold jars on the counter that is on the right side. make sure that you place the jars on the bases that match the color of the jar.
- Once the jars have been placed some hieroglyphics will appear on the wall. Click on the wall to get a close up view.
- You have to move the hieroglyphs that are on top so that the match the symbols at the bottom.
- You have to move the pieces by moving each row up and down with your cursor.
- Once all three pieces match the ones at the bottom the pieces will lock in place.
- Do the same thing with all three rows on top.
- The take the feather duster and clean the area above the symbols to unveil the symbols that you need for the puzzle at the bottom.
- For the symbols at the bottom of Anubis you have to
- Once it's all completed the scroll will appear on the wall, click on the scroll to get it. As soon as you pick up the scroll the door in the back of the room will open up.
- Place the scroll on the wall and it will open up on the lower left side of the scene.
- The scroll will have some numbers scribbled on it, your goal is to arrange those paintings in the order shown.
- Once the puzzle is in place, click the black light on it and a picture of a centaur will appear.
- The door in the back will open up, click on it to EXIT
- Click on the shield of the statue and it will move backwards revealing a hole on the floor with some steps below.
- Click on the steps to go down to the cellar.
- Broken Glass-Green glass bottle that is on the right side of the ground.
- Mallet-Top right side-
- Tudor Rose-On the top of the back wall.
- Vinegar-Right side, on the shelves.
- Place the Tudor Rose on the hole that is in the back wall and a barrel that is on the left side will burst open, revealing a cherub, a hat and a violin inside.
- Place the broken glass on the barrel that is on the left side. The one closest to you and the mortar will be inside.
- Place the mortar on the cracked part of the ceiling, the left side and a jewel box will fall on the ground, pick it up.
- Place the mallet on the barrel that is on the lower right side and he statue of Joan of Arc will be inside.
- Secret Item-Sun God-Place the vinegar on the barrel top that is on the left side of the floor and the Sun God symbol will be on there, pick it up.
- Place the Sun God on the matching symbol that is against the back wall and the door will open up.
- Bludgeon-Top left side, it blends in with the blue curtains.
- When the panels on the back wall start lighting up, click on them to open a mini game.
MATCHING SYMBOLS MINI GAME
- Your goal here is to match 2 symbols that are alike.
- Click on the first symbol that you want to highlight and then click on the matching symbol to eliminate the pair.
- Clear both sides and some blue items will appear on each side.
- Left Panel-Glasses (Binoculars)
- Right Panel-Throne leg
- Louis XIV-Place the throne leg on the throne that is in the back of the room and a painting will appear on the right side of the wall, click on the painting.
- Royal Crown-Place the glasses underneath the panel that is on the right side of the wall and a blue "X" will appear on the wall.Place the bludgeon on the blue "X" and the crown will appear, pick it up.
SECRET ITEM-ROSE OF ART
- Place the crown on the column that is on the right side, next to the statue. There is a hole at the bottom of the column the crown will fit there. Click on the crown to turn it and make the rose come down.
- Click on the rose to move to the next location.
CHAPTER 6 LHASA,TIBET
- The drawing is on the set of brochures that are on the right side, center row, blue pamphlet.
FIND THE DIFFERENCES.
- You must find the differences between the 2 pictures.
- Please look at the screenshot for the differences.
- Lighter-Lower center of the ground, in front of brown box.
- Canteen-Green canteen that is on the ground amongst some boxes, close to the door.
- Coffee Pot-left side, inside the tent.
- Miner's Pick-Top left side.
- Hot Coffee-Put the coffee pot on the mini stove that is in front of the tent. Then add the lighter to the stove. Use the canteen to add water to the coffee pot and you will have hot coffee.
- Click on the hot coffee and it will go back into inventory.
- Use the pick and click it on the rocks 4 times in order to get rid of the rocks that are in front of the door.
- Place the hot coffee on the door to melt the ice.
- ENTER through the door to go to your next location.
- Broom-behind the pile of snow
- Canteen-Top right side
- Ice Pick-Far Left side, partially showing.
- Place the broom on the pile of snow that is on the lower right side and you will find the idol.
- Secret Item-Ice key-Place the ice key on the mound of ice that is on the right side of the scene and a cast will be revealed.
- Pour the canteen over the mold and retrieve the ice key.
- Place the ice key on the back door to EXIT.
- Chimes-Top center.
- Dragon Key On a block of stone that is on the far left side.
- Tiger key-Top left
- Garuda Key-On the right side of the large statue.
- Lion Key-Top center of the scene.
- Drum-On the right side of the large statue.
- Bell-Below the second tier, right side.
- Padded Stick-Top left side of the scene.
- Put the instruments on the altar's base. Make sure that you match the carvings with the instruments. Once the instruments are in the right place they will light up.
- Use your padded stick and click on the instruments on the base of the altar in the following order, drums, chimes and then bells.
- You will notice that the symbols on the door will light up as well.
- Once the correct order has been entered the door will open, EXIT.
- Place the animal keys from the previous level on top of each matching door in order to open it.
- From left to right, the correct order is Garuda,Dragon, Tiger and Lion.
- Once you place all 4 keys above the doors, start going in each room looking for medallions.
- Water Bag-Lower right side.
- Wood-Lower left side, on the side of the altar.
- Place the wood on the hanging bowl and go to the Dragon Room.
- Shell-Lower left side, next to the altar.
- Wood-Partially hidden by the altar, it is on the right side of the altar.
- Place the shell on the hanging urn and it will pour some liquid into the bowl.
- Place the water bag into the bowl as well and it will add more water to the bowl.
- EXIT by Placing your cursor on the lower right side.
- Wood-Lower right side of the fountain. when you pick up the piece of wood, Samantha tells you that heating water creates steam.
- Bottle-Lower left side, on the floor.
- Secret Item-Air Medal-As soon as the game asks you for the air medal, Samantha will tell you that you need to explore the other element rooms for what you need.
- EXIT by clicking on the lower center of the scene, in front of the water fountain.
- Bowl-On the altar.
- Flint-Top left side, small blue rock.
- Wood-Lower right side, behind a large rock.
- Knife-Lower right side, on the ground.
- Look at the screenshot for the location of all the sand art.
- Click on the puzzle that is on the center of the altar and the sand art puzzle will appear.
GARUDA ROOM PART 2-FIRE MEDAL
- Go back to the Garuda Room and place all the pieces of wood on the hanging bowl.
- Place the flint on the bowl.
- Place the knife on the bowl and you will have fire.
- Fire Medal-The bowl will lift up and you'll see the Fire Medal underneath and a Fire Urn pick them up by clicking on both items. Click the Fire Urn 2 times to make sure you get the right thing.
- You're done with this room.
- You will have to assemble this puzzle like you did the other ones in the previous levels.
- This puzzle will already have some pieces on the board but you will have to add the ones from your inventory in order to complete the puzzle successfully.
- Start by placing the pieces that are already on the board. Once you're done with those, start collecting the ones from your inventory. You can collect them all at once or you choose the ones you want to use first. it doesn't matter in what order you place the art as long as it's correct.
- Pay close attention to the pieces that have more than one color since they will most likely fit in the middle of the puzzle where most mixed pieces are located.
- I found that none of the pieces from my inventory needed to be rotated, they just went right in. It might be a coincidence but I'm not sure.
- Earth Medal-Once all the pieces are in place a medallion will appear on the center of the puzzle, pick it up.
- You are done in this room.
DRAGON ROOM-WATER MEDALLION
- Take the bowl from inventory and place it on the bowl and it will fill with more water.
- Water Medallion-Then place the bottle on the bowl and more water will be added.The bowl will lift up, take the Water Medallion.
- Water Urn-Click on the hanging water urn and it will go into inventory.
- You're done in this room.
TIGER ROOM-AIR MEDAL
- Place the water urn on the altar.
- Air Medal-Samantha tells you that heating water causes steam so place the fire urn underneath the water urn and the steam will lift up the cloth and you can then pick up the air medal.
- You have now collected all the medallions.
- Go back to the main room and place all the medallions on the cube. Each time you place a medal the cube will spin around, place the next medallion.
- Continue these steps until all 4 medallions are placed in the cube.
- Once all medallions are in part of the back wall will open up revealing a puzzle.
WHEELS OF WISDOM/JADE ROSE OF WISDOM
- Pick up the brush that is on the top right side of the wall.
- Samantha asks you to spin the wheel so you can turn them green.
- Your goal is to paint the wheels the right combination of colors until all the wheels turn green while they are spinning.
- You have dip your paintbrush in the cans of paints that are in the lower left side. Each time you click on a paint can with the brush, the tip of the brush will be the same color as the one in the can.
- Try out different color combinations and click on the wheels when you've painted all three wheels. Remember what colors you painted each one that turns green.
- The wheels that did not turn green you will need to try a different color on them until they all turn green.
- THE FOLLOWING SOLUTION IS A SAMPLE SOLUTION SINCE ALL SOLUTIONS ARE RANDOM:
- Top wheel-Red,Blue, Red.
- Middle wheel-Red, Red, Yellow.
- Bottom Wheel-Red, Blue, Red.
- Once all wheels have been spun the Jade Rose of wisdom will appear in the middle.
CHAPTER 7 KYOTO JAPAN
- Koi Fish 1 and 2-On the right side of the water.
- Chimes-top left side, on the bark of the tree.
- Shears-Lower center of the scene, hidden by the plants.
- Adam says that you should cross the bridge and see if samantha has a tool you can use.Leave the scene for now and cross the bridge.
ACROSS THE BRIDGE
- Samantha says that she needs to check onAdam and see if he has a tool she can use.
- Broom-Top left side, close to the large tree.
- Fish Food-It's in a jar on the lower left side, in the bushes.
- Place the shears on the small tree that is close to the bridge and it will cut the bush in the shape of a horse.
- Place the chimes on the bushes where the butterflies are (lower left side) and they will start flying around the scene.
- Use your net to catch both butterflies
- Secret Item-Yang Symbol-Place your rake on the part of the ground that is isolated on the left side (sand pit) of the scene and the yang symbol will appear, click on it.
- Go back over the bridge,
ZEN GARDEN 2
- Use your fish food to get the "Koi Fish 3" by placing the fish food on the lower right side of the water. The fish will jump out of the water, click on it.
- Secret Item-Yin-It's on the lower right side of the water, under a lily pad, very close to the pink flower that is on the water.
- Go back across the bridge and Samantha tells you to join the yin-yang pieces. Place them across them on the door that is on the far right side, you'll see the symbold faded over there, click each piece onto there,
- EXIT through the door once it opens.
ZEN GARDEN PUZZLE
- Pick up the rake that is on the top left side.
- Click on the map that is rolled up on the lower left side and it will open up.
- Your goal is to make the garden look like the picture on the map.Please look at the screenshot for the solution.
- Once you're recreated the picture correctly a hole will open up on the left side of the ground. EXIT through the hole.
- Scraper-Lower left side.
- Crowbar-Top left side.Hand Rake-Lower right side, on the edge of the bath.
- Knife-Lower right side, it blends in with the mound of sand.
- Place the crowbar on the small metal box that is on the far left side of the scene and the Buddha will pop out.
- Secret Item-Rose Symbol-Place the scraper on the lower right side of the wall and a rose symbol will appear, click on it.
- EXIT through the pool.
- Turtle -Click on the turtle that is floating around the scene.
- Take the knife and place it on the clam to open it up. Inside the clam you will find the pearl, click on it.
- Secret Item-Blowtorch-Use the hand rake on the lower right side and you will uncover the blowtorch.
- You will need to use your blowtorch on two separate ends of the scene. Place your blowtorch on thebars that are on the left side of the scene. Then place the blowtorch on the round metal covering that is on the right side.
- EXIT on the right side for now.
- Katana-Top left side of the scene.
- Tank- It's on the diver that is in the water. Once the diver floats away a key will fall on the ground, pick it up.
- Jewels-Place the key on the chest that is on the lower left side of the scene. The jewels will be inside the chest once it's open.
- Secret Item-Helmet-Use the scraper on the lower left side and the helmet will appear underneath.
- EXIT on the right side.
- When you get outside, EXIT on the left side.
- Bow-Lower right side,close to the exit
- Ninja Star-Lower center of the ground.
- Hammer-Lower center of the ground, closer to the left side.
- Spear-Left edge of the scene.
- Blowfish-Click on the tiny fish that is swimming around, it will float up to the top left side and blow up, click on it.
- Spear Gun-Lower right side.
- Coins-Place the hammer on the clam that is on the lower left side and get the coins that are inside.
- Secret Item-DragonBuckle-Use the spear gun on the lower right side, in between the cora. The DragonBuckle will fall to the ground.
- EXIT on the right.
- Flashlight-Top left side of the wall, close to the door.
- Quiver-Top right side edge of the scene.Flute-Right side of the rock.
- Horse-Use the flashlight on the lower right side, where the small water stream is running between the rocks and the horse will appear.
- Flute-On the large rock that is on the right side.
- Click on the door and a puzzle will appear.
- Secret Item-Door Pull-Give the animated mouse the flute and it will move away, grab the door pull after it leaves.
- Click on the tiles and they will rotate, when a piece is put in the correct place it will turn brown. In order to see the tiles turn brown you have to keep the cursor off the tiles so you can see if it changed colors.
- If parts of the door are already brown, there's no need to rotate them, just rotate the ones that are brown.
- Place the door pull on the door once the puzzle is completed.
REMOVE THE DOOR PANELS
- Use the arrows that are on top and at the bottom of the puzzle to manipulate the small tiles. Your goal is to make sure that you match the small tiles with one of the large tiles thatis on the door panel.
- The arrows will start out being green but they will turn red when one of the pieces is in the correct place.
- The tile that is in the correct place will also turn yellow. When the panel door turns green, it means that both pieces have been placed in the right place.
- Once all the elements above are in place, slide the bar that is in the middle of the puzzle so that it falls on the green tile and the yellow tile simultaneously.
- An easy way to do the puzzle is to click the arrows until the pieces turn yellow, once both pieces are yellow, slide the bar to cover all the connecting pieces.
- As soon as the door panels are removed, the turtle that is on the right side will open up, take the gong hammer that is inside.
- Use the gong hammer and place it on the gong that is on the right side and all the panels will come off.
- EXIT by placing your cursor above the Samurai.
COMPLETE THE SAMURAI WARRIOR
- Place all the items from inventory onto the Samurai Warrior, Please look at the screenshot for the placement of all the pieces.
- Place the Ninja Star first, in the middle of his belt.
- Place the bow on his shoulder.
- Put the Katana in his right hand.
- Put the spear in his left hand.
- Place the helmet on his head.
- Place thedragon buckle on his belt.
- Lastly place the quiver onhis right side.
- Once you complete the Samurai Warrior its chest plate will open, click on the PDA.
- Click on the Samurai to end the level.
ROSE OF CONQUEST-GUATEMALA
ROSE OF INDUSTRY-ROME
ROSE OF WISDOM-TIBET
ROSE OF JUSTICE-ENGLAND
ROSE OF ART-FRANCE
SHIELD- DR. BUTLER
- Once you've placed all 5 roses and the scarf, the laser beams will go away from the center of the scene and you will see some bars appear in the back of the scene.
- If you placed all the 5 roses and the scarf in the right place, all that should remain is the tube on the far left side that has the hat on top of it.
- If your game does not remove the lasers from the center of the room after all the steps above have been completed correctly, then you probably have a glitch in your game. Re-install the game or contact the site you bought your game from.You can also start the game over under a different name.
- Place your shield over the dumbwaiter (it looks like a panel on the wall) and you will see Mr. Butler appear.
- The door in the back will open up, EXIT through the door by placing the shield over the lasers that are in front of it.
- Find all the items on the list.
- Secret item-Scepter of Zeus- left side, in the glass case that is closest to you.