Royal Envoy II - Game Introduction
Welcome to the Royal Envoy ll walkthrough at Gamezebo. Royal Envoy II is a time management/strategy game played on your PC which was created by Playrix Entertainment. This walkthrough includes detailed images, helpful tips, and a detailed strategy guide showing you how to complete Royal Envoy ll from start to finish.
Game Settings - You can access the game settings from the main menu to adjust game sounds and music as well as changing to a custom cursor or turning on the screen saver included with the game.
Storyline - The king has called a meeting of all his governors as the economy of Middleshire is in distress. He has appointed you to straighten things out along with an assistant Cedric.
- You will be taken to a location in Middleshire and will be given goals to accomplish in various locations around the map.
- You may be asked to build houses, build businesses, collect wood, food, coins and more as your goals.
Goals/Tasks - Goals are listed in the upper right hand corner and lower right hand corner of the screen and when you complete a goal the text will turn green instead of gold.
- Each level is a new location with different elements to deal with and with new goals.
- Timer/Screen elements - You will be timed during your turn which begins when you make your first move. The timer is located along the left side of the screen along with the star indicator.
- If you fail to complete the puzzle before the timer runs out you will have to start all over again. There is no way to advance without completing the level.
- Inventory Indicators - Along the top left of the screen you will see how much gold, food and workers you have available for immediate use.
- Game Tips - Here you will see different game tips and tips exclusive to the level you are on.
- Activity Indicator - Here you will see activity when it occurs. Tasks or goals will return when no activity is going on.
- Selection indicator - The blue circle indicates the item has been chosen and changes can be applied to that item. These changes will show up in the Activity indicator window at the bottom right of the screen. This is where you make all your choices and apply them.
- The faster you complete all of the listed goals the higher your score.
- Tip - Before you start playing read all of the goals first and plan what you will do and in what order.
- Workers are located inside the castle that is present in every level. Click on the castle and then pay with food to hire additional workers. These workers come running each time you click on a job to be done such as build a house, pick apples for food, cut down trees, unlocking treasure chests, shoveling snow, repairing obelisks, winning snowball fights, clearing away obstacles, and more.
- When you call on a worker one will appear if there are enough to go around meaning you must feed them. Each worker will require a certain amount of food to do a job and it will be deducted each time.
- If you do not give another assignment to a worker right away, they will head back to the castle so try to keep them busy and close by.
- TIP - When placing markets, sawmills, or areas you need workers to do a lot of work in try to place these buildings near the castle whenever possible so the workers only have a short distance to walk. This will save you valuable seconds in the game.
Food - Food is represented by an apple icon and the meter is at the top of the screen showing you how much you have on hand. Food can be obtained from the market and from having your workers pick apples from apple trees. When the large apples that represent multiple food items land on the ground click on them right away to collect them.
Market - Markets should be built when you need large amounts of food for your workers or to meet a goal. Click on the market and the store owner will negotiate a price with you for food. You will pay one of three prices for food and wait for it to produce. You will not have to use a worker for this.
Farms - Farms produce large amounts of food for you and you do not have to pay each time as with the Market. You will have to assign at least one worker to a farm. If you assign the maximum of two workers the rate the food is produced is doubled.
Wood - Wood is obtained from having your workers chop down trees and by building a saw mill and having wood processed in it in large amounts. You will have to pay in gold to process the wood. Note - When wood lands on the ground be sure to click on it to pick it up right away.
Saw Mill - When you need large amounts of wood to complete goals you will need a saw mill which must be purchased from the shop and then built by workers. After it is in place you can pay to have wood processed.
Gold Coins - The main source of gold coins is the rent you collect from houses, and cottages which can be upgraded. Once upgraded they will payout more money. Note - When gold coins land on the ground be sure to click on them to collect them.
Forestry Buildings - These produce wood for you in large amounts. You will need to assign at least one worker to each forestry for it to work. If you assign a second worker the rate will be twice as fast.
Gold Mine - You will need to assign up to three workers to work a mine when you have one in a level. The more workers in the mine the more the payout which is every few seconds like the houses.
Houses - (Cabins, Cottages, Chalets, Villas, and Mansions) - These upgradable houses pay out gold coins every few seconds. The lowest amount paid out is 100 coins and this amount increases with each house. If you have a bank on the land or if you upgrade the house or have a garden in the back of it you will earn bonus money that is also paid out every few seconds. You must pay in wood, food, and have workers available to build or upgrade a house. Some houses will take more than one worker to build. You can only build houses on empty plots shown on the land. Click on the sign located on the empty patch of land, next click on “Houses” then on the type of house you wish to build.
Gardens - Gardens are added on to the back of all types of houses and add 50 happiness points to your overall score in some locations. In the locations where it snows you will not be able to add a garden but can still upgrade the house.
Demolishing a House/Business - When you are ready to replace a house you may have to demolish it first. This will take workers and will cost you. Click on the building you wish to demolish then on the wrecking ball icon to the far right. It will cost you to demolish a building and you will get back half of the supplies used to build it
Banks - Banks when placed increase the rent of all the houses on the land. You only need one bank to increase as having more than one bank does not increase the rent amount any more than just one bank.
Locked Treasure Chests - When you see these send a worker over to break the lock and unlock them. It can contain gold coins, food, or wood in large amounts. Click on whatever comes out to add to your totals.
Lanterns - When lanterns are in a level they will appear unlit and you will need 50 wood in order to repair them. Many of them will be difficult to get to as you can not move into any area where it is dark. Once the lantern illuminates an area you will be able to walk in that area.
Obelisks - These must also be restored and when you do so for 500 wood the fog will be lifted in the general area close to obelisk. You usually have to restore many of these per level to see the entire screen.
- You will need to complete the following tasks in order to earn the achievement.
- You can access this area from the main menu.
- You will be able to read through the achievements in advance and when you complete it the area will highlight.
- Each achievement is listed here with its requirements and reward earned upon completion.
A. Marshy Lowlands Gold - Complete all levels of the Marshy Lowlands with three stars. 50 Points
B. Western Arctic Gold - Complete all levels of the Western Arctic with three stars. 50 Points.
C. Foothills Gold - Complete all levels of The Foothills with three stars. 50 Points.
D. Isle of Mystery Gold - Complete all levels of The Isle of Mystery with three stars. 50 Points.
E. Mountain Valley Gold - Complete all levels of Mountain Valley with three stars. 100 Points.
F. Palm Coast Gold - Complete all levels of the Palm Coast with three stars. 100 Points.
G. Wastelands Gold - Complete all levels of The Wastelands with three stars. 100 Points.
H. Valley of the Nymphs Gold - Complete all levels of The Valley of the Forest Nymphs with three stars. 150 Points.
I. Eastern Arctic Gold - Complete all levels of the Eastern Arctic with three stars. 150 Points.
J. Trembling Earth - Complete all levels of the Trembling Earth with three stars. 150 Points.
K. Dedicated Builder - Over 35,000 game points earned. 50 Points.
L. Virtuoso Builder - Over 65,000 game points earned. 50 Points.
M. Construction Pro - Over 100,000 game points earned. 50 Points.
N. Architect’s Assistant - Over 250,000 game points earned. 100 Points.
O.Engineering Guru - Over 500,000 game points earned 100 Points.
P. Court Architect - Over 1,500,000 game points earned. 100 Points.
Q. Associate Architect - Over 3,000,000 game points earned. 150 Points.
R. Master Builder - Over 4,000,000 game points earned. 150 Points.
S. Planning Expert - Over 5,000,000 game points earned. 150 Points.
T. Bachelor of Architecture - Over 6,000,000 game points earned. 200 Points.
U. Master Architect - Over 7,000,000 game points earned. 200 Points.
V. Supreme Architect - Over 8,000,000 game points earned. 250 Points.
W. Royal Architect - Over 9,000,000 game points earned. 250 Points.
X. Master of Urban Development - Over 10,000,000 earned. 250 Points.
Y. Marshy Lowlands Expert - For completing all levels of Marshy Lowlands with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
Z. Western Arctic Expert - For completing all levels of Western Arctic with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
AA. Foothills Expert - For completing all levels of the Foothills with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
BB. Isle of Mystery Expert - For completing all levels of Isle of Mystery with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
CC. Mountain Valley Expert - For completing all levels of Mountain Valley with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
DD. Palm Coast Expert - For completing all levels of the Palm Coast with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
EE. Wastelands Expert - For completing all levels of the Wastelands with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
FF. Valley of the Forest Nymphs Expert - For completing all levels of the Valley of the Forest Nymphs with three stars in expert mode.
GG. Eastern Arctic Expert - For completing all levels of the Eastern Arctic with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
HH. Trembling Earth Expert - For completing all levels of the Trembling Earth with three stars in the expert mode. 100 Points.
II. Royal Feat - For completing all levels in the game. 500 Points
JJ. Ultimate Urban Developer - For completing all levels in expert mode within Golden time. 750 Points.
KK. Town Planners Gold - For completing all levels of the adventure with three stars. 500 Points.
LL. Mission Accomplished - For completing all levels. 250 Points.
MM. Clean Sweep! - For collecting exactly 100 wood, 100 gold, 100 food, and 100 happiness during any level. 150 Points.
NN. 500 Buildings - For constructing 500 buildings. 150 Points.
OO. Snowball Fight Winner - For winning the snowball fight. 100 Points.
PP. Arctic Angler - For catching 250 Fish. 100 Points.
QQ. Unsurpassed Accuracy - For whitewashing your opponents in the snowball fight. 100 Points.
RR. Royal Accuracy 10,000 - For accumulating exactly 10,000 wood, 10,000 food, and gold during any level. 100 Points.
SS. Happiness Town - For achieving a happiness rating above 2,000 on any level. 100 Points.
TT. 500 Homes - For building 500 homes. 100 Points.
UU. 500 Obstacles - For clearing away 500 obstacles. 100 Points
VV. No Enhancements Happiness - For achieving a happiness rating of above 800 on any level, without any urban enhancements. 250 Points.
WW. This award is locked - You must complete all level to unlock this award. 250 Points.
XX. This award is locked - You must complete all levels to unlock this award. 250 Points.
YY. This award is locked - You must complete all levels to unlock this award. 250 Points.
ZZ. 100 Treasures - Over 100 treasures unearthed. 100 Points.
AAA. 100 Chests - For unlocked over 100 treasure chests. 100 Points.
BBB. Professional Birdkeeper - For buying 500 doves. 150 Points.
CCC. Skilled Financier - For earning 300,000 on any level. 150 Points
DDD. Anniversary Rum Keg - For producing 100 barrels of Rum. 100 Points.
EEE. Bright Spark - For repairing 100 lanterns. 150 Points
FFF. Fog Lifter - For repairing 500 Obelisks. 150 Points.
GGG. Bee Whisperer- For constructing 100 bee hives. 150 Points.
HHH. The enhancements Pro - For building 100 beds, 100 Gramophones, 100 fountains, and 100 sculptures. 250 Points.
III. Kingdom’s Cornucopia - For accumulating 20,000 food during any level. 250 Points.
JJJ. Global Materialisation - For accumulating 20,000 wood during any level. 250 Points.
- There is something written on each level screen. Some of these are actually hints for how you should play the following level.
- Focus on your goals only at the top right of screen. There are several things placed in the later levels that are there to throw you off. You don’t even need to do them and if you do they waste a lot of your time.
- Think things out before you make your first move. Luckily the game lets you study the screen before you start. If you click on anything at all the game begins and the timer at the left fills up.
- If you have buildings that are in ruin restore them first so you can make money from them.If you have no bushes to gather food, or trees or forestry buildings for wood know that you will need to build them. Sometimes you will have to demolish buildings already standing to make room for them.
- In some levels you have to build saw mills and markets just to have to tear them down and build a house to meet a goal.
- Always build your sawmills and markets close to the Castle whenever possible as it will be less distance for your workers to run.
- Proceed carefully and watch for levels that give you exact amounts of money and resources. One mistake and you will have to restart all over again.
- Here you will see the objectives and solutions to get through the game.
- There may be different approaches but this will get you moving forward through the game.
- There are 63 levels in the game and 30 bonus levels once you complete the game with three stars on each level.
- The solution to the first 63 levels are written out for you here. Note there is possibly more than one solution to a puzzle and just one possible solution is shown here.
- Be sure to check out the tips and hints section as well as the forums for the solutions to the 30 bonus levels.
- Each level is timed and the faster you complete all of the goals the higher your score.
- You can earn up to three stars on each level. Try to earn all three stars in each location to win the achievement trophy.
Statistics - These are shown at the end of every level. There is a summary screen with your score as well as how many stars you have earned.
Game Map - You will be taken here in between each level. You can see a summary of scores near each location. If you see red one star was earned, yellow two stars and green three stars.
- You can use your cursor if you click and hold in the button to drag the scene to the right or left as needed.
Levels 1 - 21
Note - The images will show the final outcome of the level.
Level 1- Marshy Lowlands
Goals - 5 Cabins (1 is provided for you) and 1,000 gold coins.
- Build five cabins by clicking on the areas with signs. When you see the circle appear a menu will appear at the bottom right of the game screen. Choose”Houses” then choose the first cabin in the list. Once you have four cabins built keep collecting the rent until you have 1,000 coins.
Level 2 - Marshy Lowlands
Goals - 5 Workers and 1,500 gold coins.
- Have workers chop down trees for wood and build a bridge so they can get to the other side to complete goals. It will cost 300 wood and require one worker to build a bridge.
- You start out with only one worker and must purchase more by clicking on the castle. They will cost you food to purchase a worker
- Collect rent from the houses until you have 1500 coins.
Level 3 - Marshy Lowlands
Goals - 5 Upgraded Cabins, 1 Sawmill, and 500 Wood.
- The sawmill is introduced in this level. You will need to build a sawmill as soon as possible to produce the large amount of wood needed to complete this level.
- You must upgrade five cabins until they are each rated as three star cabins.
- You will also need to complete the bridge before you can get to the other side of the water to place the sawmill.
- Use the sawmill and cut down trees in the upper right hand corner to collect 500 wood.
Level 4 - Mountain Caves
Goals - Clear a way out of the caves.
- Here you will have your workers chop wooden branches to clear the path and make it to the exit at the far right of the screen.
- As they are removing branches large rocks will fall from the sky. These rocks can not be moved so you will have to pick alternate routes.
- You have several workers to chop at once so you should be able to find a way out fairly easy.
- It is not known if the rocks always fall in the same places. In the screen above you will see the solution I came up with in my game.
Level 5 - Western Arctic
Goals - 4 Upgraded Cottages
- This seems like an easy level at first even though this is your first scene with snow, but there are many obstacles you must deal with before you can begin to upgrade cottages.
- First you must shovel snow that blocks all the paths.
- Next you must click on the locked treasure chests and have your workers open them.
- Next you will have to upgrade the four houses that were in place when you began the level.
- Next you will need to collect 1000 coins from rent to afford to build a sawmill. You will need this for wood to repair the bridge you need to get to the other side of the area.
- When you have 300 wood you can repair the bridge.
- Once over the bridge have your workers gather apples. This will give them enough food to keep them working throughout the level.
- Have the workers open the remaining four locked treasure chests on the right side of the screen for large amounts of money.
- To upgrade the cottages you will need to demolish the houses using your workers and then have them build upgraded houses which require wood and workers to build.
Level 6 - Western Arctic
Goals - 1 Market, build up all empty slots ( Eight of them) and earn 1,000 food
- Start out by shoveling the snow drifts away to clear the path. You can only remove one at a time.
- Next, chop down the fir trees in the upper left corner to get the 100 wood you need to repair the bridge.
- Next, you will need to restore the bridge for 100 wood in order to get to more wood in order to build a market, sawmill, and six houses to complete the level.
- Your next move is to place a market in one of the empty slots. Click on an empty slot then click on “Businesses” and choose “Market” and your workers will build it.
- Next you will need a sawmill to produce large amounts of wood to build the houses and to exchange for gold.
- Build cottages in the remaining empty slots. Collect rent from them until you have 1000 coins to complete level.
Level 7 - Western Arctic
Goal - Build up all empty slots, repair everything, collect 1,000 wood.
- The first thing you need to do is build a saw mill in one of the open spots.
- Next restore the four forestry buildings and they will also produce wood for you.
- Be sure to click on all wood as it appears.
- Be sure to send two workers to each forestry as that will cause it to produce wood twice as fast.
- Shovel the snowdrifts near the center of the screen until they are all gone.
- Construct a saw mill on one of the empty plots and purchase wood continuously
- Restore the four forestry buildings.
- Hire more workers from the castle and place then in the forestry buildings. If you can place two per building that is optimal.
- Build a market or a cottage in the last empty plot. When you have 1000 wood the level is completed.
Level 8 - Western Arctic
Goal - Build a snow arena, Run the annual snowball Tournament
- The Eastern and Western Arctic always compete over who are the best snowball throwers in the annual snowball tournament.
- Open the locked chest at the top of the screen
- Add workers to the Forestry building at the top left.
- Build a market in the open plot and restore the additional buildings.
- When finished click on the snow arena to the right and have all the workers participate in building a snow fort.
- Once finished the tournament will begin.
- Click on the opponents the moment they stand up. Be fast if you wait you will miss but if you click quickly you will hit dead on.
- Whoever wins two out of three rounds wins the tournament.
- Once the tournament is over the level is over.
Level 9 - Foothills
Goals - 5 Cottages
- This level may look easy but it is quite challenging. You must figure out how to get around a few obstacles the first of which is lanterns. The entire area is dark and fixing lanterns is the only way to move around as you can only move on illuminated areas.
- It costs 50 wood to fix each lantern so you need to make sure you have it.
- Repair the two lanterns at the top first then you will see a saw mill and a forestry already completed. Add Workers to the forestry and use gold coins to purchase wood from saw mill.
- Chop down the trees with yellow leaves for even more wood and to clear the path.
- Construct a market right away in order to have the food needed to build cottages.
- Build cottages on all the empty plots.
- You should have more than enough wood now so click on the saw mill and demolish it.
- Once it is gone build a cottage there and the level is complete.
Level 10 - Foothills
Goals - 1 Bank, 10,000 gold.
- In this level a new building is introduced - The Bank - The bank is very useful because if you have one all the cottages will pay out more money.
- Note - You only need one cottage to increase the rent payout of houses. Having more than one does not increase the funds any more so save space and only have one bank unless the goals tell you to have more than one.
- First repair all the lanterns starting at the far right of the scene. You can only move in an area once its lit up by the lantern. You need 50 wood per lantern.
- Right away build a market and a sawmill in the empty plots.
- When you have 500 wood, repair the bridge so you can walk over it.
- Send the workers to pick tomatoes from the bushes at the top of the screen. There should be several.
- Build a bank in the open plot.
- Build cottages in any remaining plots and upgrade them to get the highest payout. Once you have a bank your houses will payout more than ever.
- Once you collect 10,000 gold coins the level is completed.
Level 11 - Foothills
Goals - Restore all the lanterns, 1300 food.
- Start by repairing the lantern in front of the castle and working your way around to all of them.
- You will have to repair the bridge when you have enough wood then get to the final lantern and repair it. You should now have access to the entire area.
- Here you will see farms for the first time. Farms grow food and you must have at least one worker assigned to it but if you have two they will work twice as fast for you.
- Open a market and use that to gather food as well as your two farms and you will have 1300 food in no time completing the level.
Level 12 - Foothills
Goals - Feed Glutton, 20,000 Gold
- In this level you have as your new addition “The Glutton”
- The glutton will stand in the middle of the road or path you need and demand you pay him a large amount of food before you can pass.
- Repair all the lanterns you can at first
- Note in this level there are four banks. You do not need four banks you need only one so that cottage rents will increase so be sure as soon as you can afford it to hire workers as needed and demolish three of these banks as soon as you can afford it and put up cottages that will bring in rent. Upgrade them if you have time and funds to do so..
- Repair the bridge at the top right and collect gold from the ore first until it is gone.
- Now you have a market and a farm available. Get as much food as you can from these and when you have enough, feed the glutton to get to the last bit of ore and collect the gold you need to complete this level.
- Note you will have to repair one final lantern before you can reach the final ore rocks.
- Collect the gold and this level will be complete.
Level 13 - Foothills
Goal - Three houses of any type.
- This may seem like a very easy goal but you have to overcome many obstacles first.
- Repair lanterns starting with the ones on each side of the castle then the ones in front and any you can reach. You will need 50 wood for each repair.
- The glutton wants 4000 food this time and you have a bridge to repair.
- This level is tricky because there are two bridges to repair. Be sure to click on both of them to see the cost. The one on the bottom takes 200 wood to complete and the one at the top right takes 2000 to complete. Repair the bridge at bottom left so you can make it to all the gold ore.
- In the empty land plots you want to build 2 saw mills and use them to produce all the wood you will need.
- When you have enough wood demolish one of the saw mills and put up a cottage to earn money for you and upgrade it when you can.
- Repair the upper right bridge for 2000 coins when you have it and use the market and farm to produce food for you.
- When you have enough food give it to the glutton and he will move out of the way giving you access to the last empty plot.
- Place a cottage in the empty plot and this level is solved.
Level 14 - West Coast
Goal - Build a ship
- Now you have moved out of the foothills to the west coast.
- You will need to repair lanterns first and light up the scene so you can work. Start around the castle and branch out as you can.
- The glutton wants a fairly small amount of food but you must have a market to get it so build one as soon as you can in the empty plot.
- Start the workers chopping down the fir trees for wood and keep at it til trees are gone.
- Build a saw mill to produce more wood as you are going to need a ton of it to build a ship.
- Also build cottages and upgrade them to keep money coming in for the saw mill.
- When you have enough food for the glutton feed him and when he moves access the three forestry buildings to help bring in more wood. You will need to keep at least one worker at each building.
- Purchase extra food at least 250 to 300 and then demolish the market and place either another saw mill or a cottage in its place.
- Make sure you hire more workers from the castle so you have enough to work on the ship. when ready click on the ship framework and any available workers will go to it when you click on the button to add them to the job along the bottom of the screen.
- You will have to keep a steady supply of lumber coming in to them or they will stop working until they get at least 25 to use.
- It will take a while but once the ship is finished this level is complete.
Level 15 - Isle of Mystery
Goal - Six houses of any type with gardens, 250 Happiness
- In this level you are introduced to another new element - Gardens. Gardens are placed behind houses and when in place add happiness to your score.
- If the goal requires a certain amount of happiness you can build it in increments of 50 by placing a garden behind one house.
- You will need to place a garden behind five houses to meet the happiness requirement of 250.
- When the level begins put as many workers as you can on the tomato plants to harvest food.
- The glutton will ask for 300 food so you can move him fairly fast. Once you get him out of the way put your workers on the ore for coins until it is all gone.
- Note there are four banks here. You will need to start demolishing the top three banks right away and building cottages so you can place gardens behind them. Update the houses if you want but its not mandatory. If you cant afford cottages just place houses it doesn’t matter for this level.
- Now with the bank the houses will earn a lot of money for you. Once you have the 9000 coins give it to the pirate so he will move. Now you have access to the last two houses. Build gardens behind them for your 250 happiness and this level is complete.
Level 16 - Isle of Mystery
Goals - Have 3 Banks and 100 Happiness
- In this level you will need three banks. Remember that you only need one bank for the cottages to pay out more but if the goal asks for more then you will need to have more than one.
- The first thing you need to do is pay 300 wood and repair the bridge at the upper right corner.
- Once the bridge is repaired go in to the castle and hire several more workers.
- Next, assign workers to the farms to produce foods.
- Build a bank in one of the land plots and build two cottages or houses and add a garden to each for 100 happiness.
- Once you have enough materials build the other banks so that you have three and this level is completed.
Level 17 - Isle of Mystery
Goal - 300 Happiness and 2000 Wood.
- Start this level at the far left center of the screen and dig up the treasure chest. When it opens collect the large amount of food inside.
- Immediately construct three cottages in the bottom empty plots and place gardens behind them so they can produce coins for you.
- Chop down all the trees at the bottom right that are blocking your path to another treasure chest. Open it and it is full of gold coins.
- As soon as you have 10,000 gold coins pay the pirate and he will move.
- Immediately build a market for more food and start using the saw mill with your gold.
- Send workers to the forestry building to produce more wood for you .
- Demolish the bank in the upper left side of scene and then build cottages along the top three plots and add gardens to them. This will complete the level.
Level 18 - Isle of Mystery
Goals - Five upgraded cottages and 30,000 gold.
- Immediately place your workers on the tomato plants for food and chopping down the coconut trees at the bottom center of scene.
- When you have enough food for the glutton pay him so he will move.
- Open the treasure chest and collect the food and gold inside.
- Repair the top left bridge. Build two cottages at the top left in empty plots and upgrade them right away.
- Upgrade the cabins at the bottom right and use market for food.
- Pay the 5000 coins to the pirate and he will move out of the way.
- Make sure all the tomato bushes are empty.
- Build cottages in the upper right empty plots and upgrade them to complete this level.
Level 19 - Isle of Mystery
Goal - 3,500 Wood
- In this level there are several things that are misleading. The man at the top right of the screen asking for 100,000 coins. Luckily, you do not have to do anything at all with him so just ignore him. He has nothing to do with your goal.
- First send out workers to remove the trees laying on the ground on the right side of the screen.
- You can upgrade the houses that are already there adding a garden so they will earn the most money for you.
- Send workers to the tomato plants and have them pick food until they are empty.
- The forestry at the top right corner can be accessed right away even though it appears the man is blocking the way.
- Add as many employees to the forestry as it will let you and then let it work for you.
- Be sure to use some food to hire a few new workers from the castle.
- Build a saw mill in the empty plot on the right Once it is in place start to gather more wood.
- When the cottages have earned you 3500 coins. (Be careful how you spend it on wood in saw mill at first) pay the man on the left and you will have access to the left side of scene.
- When you can pass start to chop down the trees and open all of the treasure chests.
- You should be able to easily gather 3500 wood at this point as long as you know not to worry about the man at the top. It can really throw you off until you figure it out.
- Once you have 3500 wood you have completed this level.
Level 20 - Isle of Mystery
Goal - 20 Barrels (of Rum)
- In this level you will need to produce 20 barrels of Rum. Food is needed to make rum in the Rum Factory which is run down and out of service. You will have to restore it in order to meet your goal.
- First clear the trees on the ground in front and behind the castle. Clear from the tomato bushes as well to earn food.
- As soon as you have enough wood, you can click on the rum factory to restore it. You will need several workers to do this so be sure to make more early on.
- Be sure to dig up the three hidden treasures at the top of the scene.
- Next, go to the front left and have the workers dig the gold coins from the gold ore until it is all gone.
- Once you remove the trees in front of it you can assign workers to the forestry building.
- Collect 2500 and pay it to the pirate to let you pass. Immediately build a market and start processing food.
- Restore the rum factory and assign as many workers to it as you can until all slots are filled. If you need more be sure to hire them from castle and leave a few to work in the forestry, the market, and build buildings if needed.
- Depending on how much food you have on hand you will see that it is automatically used to make rum and a barrel appears when it is ready. Be sure to click on the barrels to add them to the total at the far right.
- Keep an eye on the timer and make sure you can have 20 before the time runs out. If not you may want to hit restart and try again.
- Keep collecting rent from houses and using it to buy food from market until you have all the rum you need.
- Once you have 20 barrels this level is completed.
Level 21 - Mountain Valley
Goals - 3 Updated Chalets with Gardens, 2 Flowerbeds, 2 Gramophones, 300 Happiness, and free the workers.
- In this level a new house is introduced - The Chalet. It costs more in materials to build and it will earn higher payouts than the other two houses especially when you upgrade and add a garden.
- The second new element is the “architectural enhancement” These are placed where you see the small patch of land and the sign with the green smiley on it. Click on these and a menu will appear letting you purchase either a flowerbed, gramophone, fountain or a statue. Each item offers a certain amount of happiness to be contributed. From now on you will see several goals that require you to find a happiness level and you will use these enhancements to do so.
- To solve the level - First have your workers start chopping down the trees in the center and open the treasure chest.
- Immediately go to the right and build a market in the open plot.
- Next, build a chalet in the other open plot and upgrade it and build a garden as soon as you can.
- Once the trees are gone in the center click on each forestry building and place as many workers inside as you can. If you can purchase more workers do it now but make sure you have enough food to feed the giant.
- Next, you will need to get to the other side. You will have to collect 400 food from the market and give it to the giant. Now the worker is free and you have met one of your goals.
- Go to the top right and use wood to repair the bridge. Once that is done you have freed the last area you can place items for happiness points.
- Build chalets in the plots at the top and update them and place a garden to meet the next goal.
- Next to each house and to the far right you will need to build enough items to equal 300 happiness. Build 2 Flower beds and 2 Gramophones in any order. These along with the chalet upgrades and gardens will complete your 300 happiness goal.
- All items should be done and this level is complete.
Levels 22 - 42
Level 22 - Mountain Valley
Goals - 1300 Happiness and 6 upgraded houses of any type.
- This level introduces another new element known as the gold mine - You can place up to three workers in a mine at a time. The more that work the more gold they will mine for you. Every few seconds at least 3000 coins will be released for you to collect until the mine is totally empty.
- This level is tricky so be sure to follow the steps in this order.
- You start out with a few houses and a few houses that need to be restored.
- First take the house at the top left and demolish it. As soon as you can place a market here.
- Have your workers chop the trees down until they are gone and assign workers to the two gold mines in the upper right hand corner and top center of scene. These will produce a lot of money for you.
- Hire more workers from the castle using the food from the market to keep working toward the goals.
- Next, restore all the houses and use materials to upgrade each one. You do not need to place a garden at this level.
- Your final act is to give 2,000 food to the giant so he moves out of your way. Now in addition to the happiness points provided by the upgraded houses you will need to place architectural enhancements to make up the total of 1300 happiness.
- In any order, place 4 statues, 3 fountains and one gramophone in the areas along the bottom center and don’t forget the upper left corner by the house.
- Once you have these items placed the level is complete.
Level 23 - Mountain Valley
Goals - 400 Happiness and 5 Chalets
- The new element to this level is the “Leprechaun” You will see them sitting on stumps in various locations in this and future levels. Leprechauns need happiness in order to move and let you pass.
- You will have to upgrade houses, place gardens and architectural enhancements to build up enough happiness to make the leprechauns happy.
- To solve - Send workers to chop the trees in the center area and to the farm in the upper right corner. Assign as many workers to the farm as possible and hire more in the castle when you can afford to.
- Your next objective is to build four chalets in the open plots, upgrade them and build a garden in each. You want to earn the most money possible from the chalets and you want the happiness score to equal 400 so you can get the leprechaun to move.
- When you have 150 happiness click on the leprechaun and then on the button at the bottom of the screen and he will talk for a few moments and then leave.
- Now the final area to place the last 50 points of happiness to complete the level will be open.
- Place whatever enhancement is needed to make 400 or more points.
- Once you have done this the level is complete.
Level 24 - Mountain Valley
Goal - 5 Upgraded Chalets, and Build up all empty slots.
- Start out by clearing all trees on the ground and the dead trees on the empty patch signs and add to wood inventory.
- There is a treasure chest open it when you can get to it.
- There is a gold mine at the top center. When you can reach it assign as many workers to it as it will allow.
- You will need food so build a market in one of the empty plots next.
- Use the wood you have collected to repair the bottom right bridge.
- After you cross it clear the wood from the plots on the right.
- Build a saw mill next and carefully pull wood from it as needed watching your gold carefully.
- Use the wood to repair the bridge on the other side.
- Use the market and purchase at least 500 food and then demolish the market.
- Build a chalet on each empty plot and upgrade it.
- Once you have 100 happiness from the houses click on the leprauchaun at the top right and give it to him so he will leave.
- Now you can empty the final two treasure chests and add contents to your totals.
- Be sure to build in each empty slot and upgrade each house. Once you do this, the level is complete.
Level 25 - Mountain Valley
Goal - Have 5 Fountains (Place 1 Fountain)
- In this level the goal is to have 5 fountains and four are already placed. You will have to do some major moving around to the fifth location a fountain can be placed.
- Clear the trees from the center area and when you can reach the forestry building in the center add as many workers to it as it allows so it will bring in a steady flow of wood.
- when you have enough wood restore the bridge at the bottom right.
- Restore the bank at the bottom left then immediately demolish it.
- Build a chalet where the bank was.
- Pay the 5,000 coins to the center left giant and he will move.
- Open the farm and place as many workers in it as it allows.
- Hire more workers in the castle once you get food from the farm a couple of times.
- Now repair the bridge on the right and open the three treasure chests.
- Build chalets on every empty plot and upgrade it for the most payout.
- Now you should be able to raise 20,000 coins fairly fast. When you have it pay it to the top left giant so he will move.
- Your final task is to add a fountain to the top left area.
- You have now completed this level.
Level 26 - Mountain Valley
Goal - Make all the leprechauns happy, 8 Flowerbeds
- The solution to this puzzle requires some creative thinking. It is not as straightforward as other puzzles.
- When you begin have your workers chop down trees and pick food from the bushes.
- Build a saw mill on the empty plot.
- As you build up wood and food purchase fountains and place them in the center area. Fountains have 200 happiness points each associated with them.
- As you place more fountains you will be able to go around to all the different leprechauns and make them happy so they leave and unblock the areas.
- After you release all of the leprechauns demolish all of the fountains and replace them with flowerbeds and the level is solved.
Level 27 - Mountain Valley
Goals - Clear the blocked entrance to the mine, 300 happiness.
- You have a market already in place which is very fortunate. Use funds to purchase 1000 food and feed it to the giant so he will move.
- Next you can have your workers dig up all the ore for gold until it is gone.
- Take the funds and purchase a saw mill and place it on the empty plot.
- Purchase 2 chalet houses and places them on the empty plots.
- As soon as you can upgrade the houses and add a garden you will have 150 happiness. Add a fountain to the areas next to each house to complete the happiness goal.
- Next click on the railway supplies and once you have 1000 wood and 2 available workers they will head out to the rails clear the debris and repair the tracks.
- Once everything is completely repaired you will be able to click on the rock pile at the far left that is blocking the entrance to the mine.
- Now you will have to send all the workers you have to work on clearing the debris. This takes a few moments as the timer wheel over their head will have to fill up.
- Once the tunnel is clear you have completed this level.
Level 28 - Palm Coast
Goals - 5 Upgraded Villas, 50.000 gold.
- At this level a new house has been added which is called “The Villa” This house is larger and pays out a lot more money than the other two especially when upgraded with a garden.
- To complete this level you will start out by placing two villas along the front of the scene and upgrading and adding gardens to both. This will earn you enough happiness to free the leprechaun at the far left. Once he is gone, build another villa and upgrade it. You do not have to add a garden here unless you want to since your happiness requirements are fulfilled.
- Wait until the villas pay out 50,000 which shouldn't take too long at the rate they payout.
- Give gold to giant and when he leaves build a market to get more food then build the remaining 2 villas and the level is complete.
Level 29 - Palm Coast
Goal - 5 Houses of any Type (3 More needed), 250 Happiness (350 needed)
- You are now in the Palm coast and will have to deal with a new element which is bees. Bees do not affect businesses but they do affect houses. When a bee hive is near a house it goes into negative happiness so instead of starting out at 0 you may be starting out at -50 until you resolve the bee situation which involves moving them into a new hive. When you do this the bees will form into a heart shape for a few moments then the score will go up to zero again.
- Note at the top of the screen it has a red smiley and states - 100 instead of a green smiley at zero. Until you resolve the bee situation you will remain in a deficit and will not be able to complete your goal.
- To solve this puzzle start out by building a saw mill as soon as possible as there are no trees to cut down in the scene.
- Next, restore the old run down bank in the scene. Do these right away because you need to earn as much rent from the houses as possible and the bank doesn’t affect the houses until its restored, The bee hive however is not affecting the bank.
- Continue to build villas in the open plots. Upgrade all houses and make sure at least 4 of them have gardens.
- Restore the bridge at the top right of the scene.
- Click on the top beehive and note how a few of the houses are turning red. This shows you which houses are affected by a hive if you ever need to know just click on a hive and look for the red color.
- Click on the hive them on “restore” at the bottom which takes 500 wood and 1 worker.
- Next, go to the hive at the far right and repair it. You should see the bees form a heart for a moment and then back to normal.
- Your happiness score will move to 350 and this level is completed.
Level 30 - Palm Coast
Goals - 1 Villa, 200 Happiness.
- In this level it is important to note that you do not have to use all the empty land plots and you do not have to pay the giant the 4000 food in the upper right hand corner at all to pass this level unless you are going for the three star score. If you just want to get through the level focus on the steps listed here. If you want three stars follow the steps here add a villa and update it to the last open plot and pay the food ot the giant.
- First you will need to restore almost all the buildings on the island.
- Start with the bank and then go to the forestry and activate it adding as many workers as you can.
- Next restore the market and start using it right away to build up as much food as you need to hire workers and restore buildings.
- When you have enough food demolish the market and build a villa there or you could leave the market and demolish the bank but you will lose coins if you do this. If you have enough food purchased you shouldn’t need the market anymore.
- Once you have the villa upgrade it and add a garden. Upgrade 2 other houses and add gardens to those.
- Go to the beehive and restore it.This should bring your happiness level to 200 after adding gardens and upgrades to the other houses as mentioned above.
- This level is now complete.
Level 31 - Palm Coast
Goals - Grow Christmas Palms, 200 Happiness (300 Needed), 3,000 Wood.
- This can be a very difficult level but if you follow these steps quickly you should be fine.
- Demolish the chalet house at the top left right away and build a saw mill there.
- Next, demolish the house to the right of the saw mill and build a market.
- Upgrade the other two chalet houses and place a garden on both.
- Add a worker after you add more wood and food to your totals.
- Give yourself at least 1000 food from the market then demolish the market and place a villa there.
- Add a chateau to the land plot in the front upgrade it and the villa placing gardens on both to get your 200 happiness rating.
- Repair the bridge at the bottom left.
- Give yourself a couple more workers if you have the food to do so which you should.
- Repair the bee hive and the happiness goal will be met.
- Click on the palm nursery in the back right side of scene and it will fill up with water,
- Next, add five workers to the nursery to carry water. You shouldn’t need them for any other jobs from now on.
- Important - Once the workers start carrying water you will see water drop appear over the trees. You must click on these to help water the trees quickly. As soon as they pop up click on them.
- You will see a meter wheel over the nursery pool which shows the watering progress.
- Be sure to glance at your wood meter and make sure you use your saw mill until you have at least 3000 to meet that goal before your palm trees are ready.
- Once the palm trees are fully mature your have completed this level.
Level 32 - Palm Coast
Goals - 25,000 gold, 500 happiness, and 4 Chalets.
- First Chop down one palm tree from the center or bottom left of the screen and then click on the farm to restore it right away.
- Add three workers to the farm right away for maximum output.
- Once you get some food from the farm, hire a few more workers from the castle. At least two.
- Click on the trees to gather more wood then build a villa right behind the farm.
- Build another villa in the open plot that is left.
- Upgrade and add gardens to both villas. With the payouts of upgraded villas with a garden and the addition of a bank you will brink in a lot of money fast.
- Pay the gentleman in the back 10,000 coins to move out of your way.
- Restore the two chalets in the back next.
- Give the man toward the front 20,000 coins to move out of the way.
- Restore the remaining Chalets and update all four of them and place gardens right away.
- After a few moments you should easily have 25,000 gold.
- Place a statue in the area next to the Chalets to complete the happiness requirements.
- This level is now complete!
Level 33 - Palm Coast
Goals - 100,000 Gold, Dig 5 Treasures (1 is needed)
- Your first move is to dig up the treasure in the back center of the scene or to the left of the broken down chalet.
- Once you dig up the treasure you will have a few wood and food points to work with.
- Repair the villa to the left center side of scene.
- Repair the chalet to the back right side of scene.
- Build a small cottage in front of the villa front left side of scene.
- Build a market to the right of the cottage (Front right plot)
- Build a saw mill behind the market in the center right plot.
- Give the giant 2000 food and when he moves dig up the treasure.
- Repair the bridge for 2000 wood in the back left corner then dig up the treasure.
- Give the man 25,000 coins at the bottom right front corner and dig up the treasure.
- Note - At this point if you are short on money demolish the market and build a villa upgrading and giving it a garden which will speed up your rent income.
- Once you have 100,000 gold coins you are finished with this level.
Level 34 - Wastelands
Goals - 5 Chalets and 350 Happiness
- In this level you are in the desert and there are a few rules to placing houses in the desert. First of all every house must be next to a well that you must build unless it is already in place.
- This rule only applies to houses not businesses.
- Your first step is to immediately demolish the bank.
- Build a sawmill where the bank was.
- Repair the small bridge at the front center of scene.
- Build the two wells located where you see the sign with the small water drop on it. You can not build houses unless wells are built first.
- Build chalets in the first two front plots of land.
- Repair the two broken down chalets behind the two you just built.
- Demolish the two houses in the back row.
- Build a market in one of the empty plots in the back row.
- Note - Just leave the other plot empty as you shouldn’t need it, but if you do build a saw mill there.
- Upgrade all the chalets and add gardens to complete the happiness requirements.
- When finished this level is complete!
Level 35 - Wastelands
Goals - 450 Happiness, 3 Fountains.
- In this level you will see sandstorms for the first time. They can occur randomly in a level and will blow sand off of treasure you may not have seen the first time so keep your eyes open.
- Wait for the sandstorm to pass at the start of this level. There will not be another one in this level.
- First, clear the five wood branches circling the castle at the bottom left. This will give you wood to work with.
- Next, repair the bridge at front center of scene using 1000 wood.
- Dig up the treasure and clear the three wooden branches in the path the market is now working for you.
- Have another worker clear the remaining branches at the top center of scene also digging up treasure as it appears.
- Next, repair the two broken villas on the left side of scene.
- Add a fountain between the two villas.
- Repair the saw mill at the right side of scene.
- Place a fountain between sawmill and market.
- Repair the bridge at the back right of scene using 1000 wood.
- Build a well right away
- Build a Villa in the back plot.
- Add a fountain next to the Villa to complete the fountain requirement
- Upgrade all three Villas and add Gardens to them to complete the happiness requirements.
- You have now completed this level!
Level 36 - Wastelands
Goals - 5 Updated Villas, and 3000 Wood.
- Open all of the treasure chests surrounding the castle and along the right side of the scene.
- Click on the well between the two Villas and build it.
- Restore both Villas and then demolish them.
- Restore the bridge in the center of scene for 500 wood.
- Open the three treasure chests around the saw mill for gold and food rewards.
- Build Villas in all four empty slots
- Build the well at the front Villa.
- Upgrade all of the Villas
- With the money coming in make sure you use the sawmill for 3000 wood.
- The level is now complete.
Level 37 - Wastelands
Goals - 1 Statue, Free the Workers
- Remove the dead wood branches starting with the one right in front of the pond and move down center making sure you dig up the treasures as you uncover them you will be given food and coins. Use your cursor to see which ones you can remove and remove all it will let you as well as the three treasures in the center.
- Complete the center right bridge first. This will unlock another treasure to dig up.
- Complete the top right bridge next. Follow the wooden branches until you reach the worker and free him.
- Make your way to the bottom left and clear all the branches and treasure it will let you.
- Complete the bottom bridge on far right next.
- Clear any other branches that are freed up for you.
- Complete the final bridge at left center and clear all the branches and treasure you can.
- Move the upper left corner and note there is a long way for the worker to walk. Dig up the final treasure.
- You should now have enough goods to purchase the fountain at the top center of scene.
- Once you do this, the level is complete.
Level 38 - Wastelands
Goals - 2 Houses of any type with Gardens, 7 Flowerbeds, 5 Gramophones, 3 Fountains and 1 Statue.
- Start by clearing the branch and completing the bridge to the immediate right of the castle.
- Open the 2 treasure chests at the lower end of scene.
- Place a flowerbed in every single opening with a green smiley sign. This will give you the 400 happiness you need to release the sad leprechaun at the top of the scene.
- Release the leprechaun at the top of scene.
- Click on the two gold mines at top of scene and assign maximum number of workers to each mine.
- Build the well between the two land plots.
- Clear the dead wood from each land plot then build a cottage on each plot and add a garden to each.
- Remove 5 flowerbeds.
- Add 5 Gramophones.
- Remove 3 more flowerbeds
- Add 3 Fountains
- Remove the final flowerbed and place a statue in its place.
- The level is now completed.
Level 39 - Wastelands
Goals - 3 Villas, 550 Happiness
- Remove all wooden branches on the left side of scene then repair the bridge at the top left of scene.
- Next repair the bridge at the bottom left side of scene.
- Click on the farm that opens up and add three workers to it.
- Place at Fountain to the right of the Castle.
- Repair the well on the left side under castle. Build a Cottage and add a garden to it.
- Build a sawmill under the cottage.
- Click on the gold mine at top of scene and add three workers to it.
- Repair the center and then the top right bridges in the scene.
- Build the two wells at the right side of scene and then build a Villa in each empty land plot.
- Return to the cottage on the far left side of the scene and demolish it. Build a Villa in its place.
- Upgrade all 3 Villas and add gardens for maximum payouts and happiness points.
- Add three fountains to the upper right side of scene for 550 happines points.
- This level is now complete
Level 40 - Wastelands
Goals - 1 Bank, 1 Sawmill, 1 Market, 3 Upgraded Villas with Gardens.
- Open the gold mine at the top right and add three workers to it.
- Build a sawmill directly under mine.
- Build a market directly under sawmill.
- Build a bank to the left of the market.
- Repair the bridge at top center of scene.
- Repair the center and then the bottom bridge at left side of scene.
- Destroy the bank, sawmill, and market on the left side of scene immediately after you restore them.
- Build all three wells on the left side of scene.
- Build a Villa on each empty plot on left side of scene. Upgrade it and add a garden.
- This level is now complete.
Level 41 - Wastelands
Goals - Fill the reservoir, 10,000 Food.
- Build a well next to the Villa at the top left of scene then build another well directly under it.
- Restore both Villas then add another villa at the top center land plot.
- Add a market directly behind the castle.
- Add a sawmill directly in front of castle
- Collect 5000 food from market using profits from villas and give it to the glutton at bottom center of scene.
- Now you can go to the water reservoir at the far left and click on it to restore it and then you will be asked to assign up to ten workers to it to carry water to the various wells in the scene.
- The more workers you have the faster this will finish.
- Once the reservoir is filled the level is complete.
Level 42 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - 2 Mansions with Gardens, Restore all of the Obelisks.
- In this level you will be introduced to a new house - The mansion. These are the largest houses in the game and have the highest payout starting at 2000 coins.
- The Obelisks when restored will cause fog to clear up revealing more items. You will have to pay 500 wood to restore one Obelisk.
- Open the three treasure chests in the upper left corner.
- Restore the Obelisk at the top center of scene. When fog clears 2 Villas are revealed.
- Restore the Obelisk at the top right of the Villa at top of scene.
- Add a sawmill and a market at the top left near the Castle.
- At the top right corner you will see a pirate requiring 30,000 gold, another Villa and two destroyed Obelisks.
- Restore both Obelisks at the far top right scene.
- Restore the next Obelisk you see and note there is another Pirate asking for 30,000 gold.
- Bargain with this Pirate first, restore the bridge and you will see food bushes revealed. Clear these out and look for hidden treasure in this area.
- Restore the final Obelisk and the bottom of the scene is revealed.
- Go up to the right hand corner and bargain with the other pirate for 30,000 gold coins. Restore the Obelisk that is in the upper right corner.
- This level is now complete!
Levels 43 - 63
Level 43 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goal - Free the Workers
- Start by clearing away the trees next to the Castle in the upper left corner of scene.
- Next restore all three Obelisks in the scene.
- Open the three treasure chests on the left side of scene and chop down all fir trees you can reach.
- Restore the bridge at the top center of scene.
- Restore the Obelisk under the bride in the center of scene.
- Place mansions in the three empty land plots to the left. Upgrade and add gardens to them for maximum payout.
- Clear all the trees at the bottom of scene.
- Restore the Obelisks at the bottom right and then the market at the bottom right of scene.
- Once you have enough goods restore the bridge at the top right and free the workers.
- This level is now complete.
Level 44 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - 4 Villas, 1 Dovecoat, 5 Doves, 400 Happiness
- There is a new building available starting at this level and it is called a “Dovecoat” You can set doves free at this building and buy a certain amount of happiness per every building you have placed on land.
- It costs 1000 wood and 1000 food to build one dovecoat building.
- There is fog covering the scene except in one spot. Restore the Obelisk under the Castle first.
- When the next area is revealed have workers remove the ore for gold coins until it is all gone.
- In the empty land plot to the right of the ore build a sawmill.
- Repair the Obelisk to the right of the sawmill.
- Build a market to the right of the sawmill.
- Build a Villa directly behind the market and repair the obelisk to the left of the castle in the upper left corner and add a garden to it.
- Build a Villa in the empty plot of the upper left corner near Glutton then add a garden to it.
- Pay Glutton the 1000 food he requires and he will leave giving you access to the center of scene. Repair the Obelisk that is revealed at top center. Remove the trees and repair the next Obelisk revealed to the right of the last one.
- Next, repair the obelisk that is to the right of the market.
- Add a dovecoat to the empty plot next to the Villa at far right of scene.
- Make sure you are making food in the market and each time you can add a dove to the dovecoat by clicking on it for 250 food each. Do this until you have all five doves.
- Add a Villa to the empty plot in the top right hand corner and then add a garden to it.
- This level is now complete!
Level 45 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - 3 Mansions, 300 Happiness
- This level again has bee hives located at the top sides. There are bridges in front of each hive. The one on the left you do not have to rebuild as long as you place businesses in close proximity to it. This will save you a lot of money and time.
- First restore the obelisk just below and to the left of the castle. (Your left)
- Next restore the obelisk to the left of the Mansion.
- Destroy the mansion that is to the left of the castle.
- Place a sawmill where the mansion used to be.
- Destroy the small cabin to the right of the castle.
- Build a dovecoat where the cabin used to be. Start working on purchasing doves and keep going until you have them all.
- You DO NOT have to rebuild the obelisk that is directly to the right of the Dovecoat. (See image above for final positions)
- To the far left rebuild the obelisk until the gold mine is revealed. Place three workers inside.
- Purchase more workers if needed.
- Place a market directly in front of castle (Temporary)
- Note there is a market to the far right but you can’t get to it right away so you will have to build a market and use it until you can unlock the other one. As soon as you do unlock it destroy the one that is to be placed directly in front of the castle.
- Rebuild the Obelisk to the right of the building you just demolished.
- Once the market to the far right is available destroy the market that is in front of the castle and build a mansion there.
- Build mansions in the front three spots to keep them far from the bee hive. You should see a row of businesses in the back and a row of mansions in the front when you are finished.
- Rebuild the bridge at the top right only. The top left does not need to be touched if you place the buildings the way they are listed here.
- Upgrade all the mansions and add a garden and you should be at 300 happiness.
- This level is now complete.
Level 46 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - Free the tax collectors, 300 Happiness, 3 Upgraded Houses of any type.
- In this level you have a lot of fog and will have to restore obelisks to see a small area at a time.
- Click on the gold ore and have your workers harvest it.
- Restore the two obelisks on each side of the castle.
- Restore the obelisk to the left of the sawmill.
- Produce wood in the sawmill then restore the two obelisks directly above the sawmill.
- Complete the obelisks to the right of the scene.
- Note at the top right there is a tree of food that never runs out. You can tell this by the glowing effect on it. You will not need a market as this will provide you all the food you need.
- Place mansions in the back three land plots.Upgrade each one and add a garden. (Note - You can place any house here you want. Mansions will pay more so if you have the money that is the best choice. No matter what you choose be sure to upgrade and add a garden right away.)
- Repair the bridge at the lower left side. Repair the obelisk once you can reach it.
- Clear the tree on the ground.
- You now see a glutton that wants 6,000 food. It varies the amount you will have as the food source at the top right will not run out and gives you about 250 every few seconds.
- Destroy the sawmill at front center position and build a market. Use this until you have the 6000 food you need then give it to the glutton.
- Once he is out of the way destroy the market and build a dovecote there.
- Very quickly purchase the doves one after another to build up the happiness score to 300.
- This level is now complete!
Level 47 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - 700 Happiness, 5 Houses of any type.
- In this level you will have fog covering the entire scene until you move it away by rebuilding the obelisks.
- Start out by chopping down the trees and repairing the two obelisks next to the castle.
- Restore the obelisks on the far back left, center, and right once you can reach them.
- Destroy the mansion in the center right position and build a market there.
- Place a sawmill to the left of the market.
- As soon as the farm is exposed at the far left add three workers to it right away.
- Destroy the market and add a dovecote. Start adding doves using the food you produced at the market and farm. Keep going until you have all five doves.
- Add mansions to the far left and right back of the scene as shown in image above.
- When you have the funds place a statue to the left of the left side mansion.
- Restore the bottom right obelisk and place another mansion in the spot.
- Be sure you upgrade and add a garden to all of your mansions.
- Add a statue to the area between the two mansions on the front right side.
- Remove the dovecote and sawmill in the back center positions and replace them with cabins as they are quick to build. You will probably be very tight on time at this point.
- Quickly upgrade the two cabins and add gardens and that should complete your 700 happiness.
- This level is complete. See the image above for the final positions.
Level 48 - Valley of the Nymphs
Goals - Build a Temple of the Forest Nymphs
- This is a two part level as when you complete the temple you will be taken to another screen for a second challenge.
- To start cut the trees next to the castle and restore all three obelisks you can see.
- Next restore obelisks to the far left and top of the scene.
- Build a market to the left of the castle.
- when you have enough food give the glutton the 2000 food he requires and wait for him to leave.
- Now you can have your workers pick from the bushes to gather more food.
- Restore the obelisk that is north of the bushes.
- Build a sawmill directly behind the market
- When the back obelisk is repaired you will see several houses. Be sure to upgrade all of them and add gardens to them.
- When the other obelisks at the far left are completed you will see the framework for the temple of the Forest Nymphs.
- You will need to assign at least ten workers to help with this task.
- Once you start the process the workers will restore it at first using wood and may ask for wood resources if you don’t have enough.
- Next they will start to use large amounts of gold which is where the mansions are a big help. You ay have to feed gold slowly to them as they complete the temple.
- Once the temple is complete you will be take to another screen for a second part to this level.
Part 2 (level 48)
- In this second part your goal is to travel through the fog and choose the right path to have enough resources to find all five runes.
- The five runes are circled in white above.
- The treasure chests which are critical to your success are circled in red above.
- To solve - Move North-West until you reach the second bridge.Complete the bridge and collect the treasure then turn North-East to complete the task.
- Be sure to use the image above to guide you if you need help.
- Note - If you go the wrong way you will be told you have hit a dead end and will have to start over.
- This is the only level in the game you can skip if you want. There is a skip option at the top right of the screen.
- Once you complete this puzzle you will be taken back to the first scene and that’s the end of this puzzle.
Level 49 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - Free the tax collectors, 3 Mansions
- Start by chopping down the trees at the right of the castle. (Top left corner of game screen)
- Next you can restore the bridge at the top left for 1000 wood.
- Restore the house to the right of the bridge.
- Give the pirate 500 gold coins to get him out of the way.
- The smoke will clear and there is a large patch of trees above him near the top right of screen.
- Follow the trail from the completed bridge and shovel snow anywhere it will let you.
- Repair the second bridge.
- Build a sawmill to the right of the second bridge.
- Demolish the house behind the sawmill and build a mansion in its place.
- Pay 10,000 gold coins to the pirate at the bottom right corner of the scene.
- Now you will be able to see several buried treasures. Have your workers dig them all up. There is food, gold, and wood in the treasure chests.
- Make sure you are using the trees at top and food bushes at bottom left until they are all gone.
- Repair the bridge at the bottom center of scene for 5000 wood.
- After shoveling snow away build a saw mill in one of the plots and a dovecote in the other.
- Add the five doves quickly to build up your happiness score.
- Once you have the doves your happiness score should be at 150. .
- Add as much wood as you can through the saw mill.
- Destroy sawmill and build a mansion in its place. Upgrade and add a garden if you have
- Update these mansions and add gardens to them.
- Click on Leprechaun and give him 150 happiness and when he leaves the tax collectors are free and the level is complete.
Level 50 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - 1 Upgraded Mansion, 300 Happiness.
- First you will see three broken bridges along the right side of the scene.
- Repair the bottom bridge first.
- This will expose the bank that needs to be restored. Restore the bank next.
- Go to the house on the far left of the scene and destroy it. Place a sawmill in its place.
- Repair the middle bridge. Now the market is working for you at the far right.
- Repair the third bridge.
- Pay the pirate the 15,000 gold he is asking for. When he moves you will be able to build a dovecote in the center back plot. Start purchasing doves until you have purchased them all.
- Destroy the house to the right of the castle and place a second dovecote. Be sure to start buying doves.
- Build a mansion to the left of the dovecote.
- Upgrade the Villa in the front center and upgrade the mansions in the back row. You can not add gardens to houses when there is snow in the game. With all doves purchased and all houses upgraded you should be at 300 happiness.
- This level is now complete.
Level 51 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - 2 Upgraded Villas, 2 Upgraded Mansions, 500 Happiness.
- ? Start by shoveling snow drifts around the castle.
- Destroy all three of the statues to the right of the castle.
- Restore the 2 Villas in front of the Castle.
- Once you have enough money give it to the parrot.
- There is now a leprechaun that wants 100 Happiness.
- In the area where you knocked down the three statues earlier you need to build one gramophone and two flowerbeds. You should have enough money for this.
- This will make 100 so go to the leprechaun and give it to him so he will leave.
- Now the workers are free so have them start chopping away the patches of trees until they are all gone.
- Rebuild the third bridge.
- Remove the mansion in the center of city and place a market there.
- Return to the area where you placed the gramophone and the two flower beds and remove them all from his area.
- Go to the front and place a dovecote in the left corner. Be sure you are actively ordering them.
- Upgrade all the houses in the scene.
- Go to the are where you originally had statues and now place statues there again.
- You should now have well over 500 happiness.
- This level is now complete!
Level 52 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - 2 Mansions, 150 Happiness, Build a Snow Arena, Run the annual Snowball Tournament.
- Produce wood in the sawmill then build a chalet house directly in front of it.
- Next repair the bridge at the bottom of the scene for 600 wood.
- Now your workers are free and the market is in use.
- Be sure to open the treasure chest at the bottom right corner of the scene.
- Destroy the bank.
- Build a mansion next to the chalet.
- Build a mansion to the left of the other mansion.
- Upgrade both mansions.
- Destroy the front two houses and build a dovecote on each plot.
- Use both of these until they are full. Along with the mansion points you should have 150 happiness points.
- This level is complete.
Part 2 - Level 52
Snowball Fight - This is very similar to the other one played earlier in this game.. Just wait until they stand up and quickly click your mouse over the opponent’s face.You will need to be quick as if you are not they will throw at you and knock you out. If you hit first you will see them land on the ground.
- The winner is whoever wins two out of three rounds.
- Once enough has come by the winner will be announced.
- Note - This can be skipped without penalty if you choose. Just click on the “Skip Puzzle” button at the bottom of the screen and it will take you back to the other side of the screen.
- This level is now complete!
Level 53 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - Build up all empty slots
- Chop down the trees along the left side of the castle.
- Build a dovecote in any of the empty land plots
- Build 2 cabins in the remaining 2 land plots.
- Purchase 5 doves. This should give you a happiness rating of 100.
- Visit the leprechaun to make him happy. When he moves build another cabin and this should raise your happiness rating to 150.
- Go to the next leprechaun and make him happy. When he moves build another cabin in the empty plot to raise the happiness score to 200.
- Proceed to the next leprechaun and make him happy. When he moves, chop down all the fir trees and gather food from bushes until all is depleted.
- Demolish one cabin and build another dovecote in its place.
- Purchase five doves to raise your happiness score to 300.
- Go to the final leprechaun to make him happy. When he moves build a cabin on the empty plot to complete the level.
Level 54 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - 3 Upgraded Villas, 5000 Food
- Note - In this level time is tight so be very quick with these steps. If you make one mistake you might as well start the level over as there is no extra money to play with. Only the exact amount for every step is given out. If you fail to click on any of the collections icons you will have to restart the level.
- Start out by completing the top bridge on the left side of the scene.
- Click on the gold mine and add four workers immediately.
- Construct a saw mill in the empty land plot as soon as you have the fund to do so from the mine.
- Purchase 500 wood.
- Once you have 1,000 wood repair the bottom bridge on the left.
- Immediately assign four workers to the mine.
- Purchase 1000 wood when you have the funds from mine.
- Repair the bridge at the bottom right of scene next. Leave the bank alone as you need it there for increased payouts later.
- Click on the gold mine and immediately assign four workers to it.
- Order 1000 wood from the saw mill when you have the funds from the mine.
- Repair the bridge on the top right of the scene.
- Immediately assign four workers to the gold mine.
- Go to the center and build a villa on each land plot. Upgrade each one.
- Build a market on the empty land plot. Keep purchasing food until you have over 5000.
- Demolish the market and build a Villa and upgrade it.
- The level is now complete!
Level 55 - Eastern Arctic
Goals - Catch 50 Fish, 450 Happiness
- In this level you will be catching fish. You will need to purchase several additional workers in this level as you are only given a couple. The more fishermen you can put out in the water the faster you will complete one of the goals to this level.
- Click on the fishing hut and assign workers to go fishing. As they catch fish they will appear over the fisherman and you must click on a fish to add it to inventory. If it disappears you do not get credit for it. You need a total of 50 fish.
- Build a dovecote at the far left side empty plot.
- There is already a functional market in place so use the funds from the mansion also in place to purchase food for purchasing doves as well as workers for fishing.
- Build a sawmill in the other empty plot.
- Once you have all five doves purchased build another mansion on the land. This will increase your happiness score to 200.
- Talk to the leprechaun to make him happy. When he leaves you will have access to a forestry building and will release several workers to help with the fishing.
- Immediately destroy the sawmill and build another mansion on it.
- Build another dovecote and purchase doves.
- Note - This is important...Purchase food from the market after you hire a few more workers to fish if you are still not finished. Make sure that next you have enough food to purchase one more dovecote and purchase five more doves which is at least 3000 food.
- Once you have at least 3000 food and have purchased all the workers you need destroy the market and build another dovecote on it.
- Purchase five more doves and this should bring you to your final happiness score of 450.
- Once the fish are all caught you are finished with this level!
Level 56 - Trembling Earth
Goals - Construct Lava Levee, 150 Happiness.
- This is your final destination in Middleshire. In this level you will need to construct a Lava Levee as there is a dangerous volcano about to erupt.
- Start out at the bottom of the scene. Quickly chop down trees and gather all food until it is gone.
- Purchase a dovecoat and place it on an empty plot.
- Purchase a cabin and add a garden to it.
- Purchase a second cabin and add a garden to it as well.
- Purchase five doves from dovecote and with the two houses and gardens it will equal 200 happiness points.
- Talk to the sad leprechaun to make him happy again. When he leaves there is no bridge you can move to the other side.
- Start using your workers to dig up gold from the iron ore along the left side of the scene.
- Demolish the two small cabins. Build a saw mill and a market.
- Use these to build up at least 3000 of each resource.
- Demolish the saw mill and the market. Rebuild the small cabins upgrade them and add gardens to each.
- Hire 3 additional workers.
- Repair the Lava Levee
- This level is now complete!
Level 57 - Trembling Earth
Goals - Construct Lava Levee, 2 Upgraded Mansions, 300 Happiness.
- To begin have your workers go all around chopping down any of the trees on the ground until they are all gone.
- Build a sawmill in front of the Castle.
- Build a dovecote behind the Castle and purchase five doves.
- Add gardens to the two mansions at the right. You can upgrade them for money too.
- You should now have 100 Happiness. Go to the leprechaun and make him happy so he will leave.
- Restore the bank
- Chop down all the fir trees to the far right.
- Repair bridge at very top of scene.
- Repair both bee hives one at top right and one at bottom left of scene.
- Repair the Levee - Add more Workers if needed.
- Destroy the sawmill build another Dovecote in its place.
- Purchase five doves for a score of 300 Happiness.
- This level is now complete!
Level 58 - Trembling Earth
Goals - Construct Lava Levee, Free all of the Workers
- To begin this level clear out all of the trees laying on the ground first. You should be able to clear them all.
- Repair the bride at far right for 1000 wood.
- Open all six treasure chests and take into inventory.
- Pay 1000 food to the glutton at bottom of scene.
- Open treasure chest and take treasure into inventory. The workers are now free.
- Click on each gold mine adding four workers to each.
- When you have 10,000 gold give it to the pirate and he will move out of the way.
- Click on the area behind the smoking volcano at the right. There is a hidden treasure there.
- Repair the Levee.
- Level is complete!
Level 59 - Trembling Earth
Goals - Construct Lava Levee, Six houses of any type, 300 Happiness.
- Begin by removing food from four bushes around the castle. Once you have enough hire a few more workers to help you out.
- Restore both of the Villas and add gardens to them.
- Repair the bridge at the far right for 1000 wood.
- Build a dovecote in one of the empty plots and begin to purchase all of the doves available.
- Go to the far left by the sign that says, “Gold Hidden Here” and chop down all of the trees.
- You will see two hidden treasures in the ground. Dig them both up and add to inventory.
- Pay the pirate at the bottom center of the scene 50,000 gold coins and then construct a mansion in the empty land plot. Add a garden to the Mansion.
- Pay the Pirate at the top of the scene 25,000 gold coins when you have it collected. After he leaves chop down the fir trees at top left of scene.
- After the trees are removed you will see two more hidden treasures buried. Dig both of these up and click on them to take into inventory.
- Pay the 70,000 gold coins to the remaining pirate at bottom left of scene.
- Build a small cabin on the plot and add a garden.
- Build a small cabin at the top plot to the right of the Villa and add a garden to it. (This can be any kind of house but the cabin is fast and will work fine) Make sure all the plots have a house with a garden on them.
- This level is now complete!
Level 60 - Trembling Earth
Goals - 2 Mansions, Build up all empty land Plots
- There is no Lava Levee in this level.
- First click on the farm to the far right and add four workers to it right away.
- Go down to the bottom right corner and dig the treasure and add it to your inventory.
- Build a sawmill on one of the land plots.
- Add three mansions to the remaining available plots.
- Repair the bridge at the bottom left of the scene.
- Open the treasure chest and add to inventory.
- Pay the 20,000 gold coins to the pirate on the right. The smoke will disappear. Click on all the trees that are laying on the ground.
- Add three statues worth 200 happiness points each in the spaces provided.
- Build a dovecote in one of the empty land plots. Purchase all available doves.
- Build a cabin in the final land plot.
- This level is now complete!
Level 61 - Trembling Earth
Goal - Construct Lava Levee
- Remove all the trees that are laying on the ground.
- Repair the bridge at the left side of scene.
- Go down and restore the Villa.
- Return to the bushes and have workers gather all the food in them.
- When you have it give the Pirate 15,000 gold coins. When he moves the smoke will disappear revealing three more land plots and several trees. Have your workers chop down these trees right away.
- Build a mansion on each plot at the left side of scene. Be sure to add a garden to each Mansion.
- Go to the upper right corner and pay the Pirate the 70,000 gold coins as soon as you have it.
- Now you can repair the levee. You should have more than enough wood.
- This level is now complete!
Level 62 - Trembling Earth
Goals - 3 Upgraded Mansions, Construct Lava Levee.
- Restore the broken mansion.
- Build a mansion in the land plot next to the Castle.
- Demolish the mansion in the lower right hand corner and you will see treasure hidden behind it. (Note the sign pointing in this direction)
- Pay the pirate the 10,000 gold coins and when he moves unlock the treasure chest adding contents to inventory.
- Click on Forestry building and add four workers to it right away.
- Restore the bridge at the top center of scene.
- Upgrade both mansions in the scene and add a garden to each.
- Build a sawmill and a market in the two remaining land plots.
- You will want to keep buying wood and food until you have a large amount of each. At least 8,000 of each should be enough. You should have nearly 200,000 gold from the last treasure.
- Place 2 Statues in the areas provided.
- Now you can demolish the sawmill and the market. Build a Dovecote in one of the spots and purchase all doves available.
- Now you should have enough happiness to pay the leprechaun. Once you pay him you will be able to repair the Levee.
- This level is Complete!
Level 63 - Trembling Earth
Goals - Construct the Lava Levee, All kinds of houses and gardens.
- This is the final level of the game!
- If you have completed every level with three stars you will unlock the 30 Challenge levels (Not in this guide)
- If you want to try to get all three stars on a level you can go into the game map and click on any level you want to replay.
- This final level will have you building the Lava Levee and you will be placing one of every kind of house with a garden.
- To begin you will see a huge pile of coins to the right of the screen. Click on these as fast as you can to try and get them all. If you can get at least 950 coins you can proceed. If you get less than 950 you will have to keep restarting the level until you do. (This is very frustrating as they disappear fast!!)
- Once you have at least 950 of the coins that appeared click on the two treasure chests in the center of the scene. There are 50 gold coins in the chests along with food and wood.
- You should now have exactly 1000 gold coins. Give this to the Pirate at the bottom right.
- When he moves out of the way, six workers will be freed. Click on the treasure chest and add to inventory.
- Have workers chop down all of the trees and you will see another Pirate waiting there.
- This is very important!!! If you do not do this step you will need to start all over again.
- Place 3 cabins in the three land plots in the center of scene. Then add a garden to each one. You should have exactly enough resources available to do this.
- You will now have 150 happiness. Go to the leprechaun at the bottom left and pay him so he will move.
- Open the three treasure chests and add to inventory.
- Go to the far right and pay the Pirate 1000 gold coins.
- Demolish the three small cabins you placed earlier.
- Build a Mansion in each land slot. Wait until you have enough money to pay both Pirates.
- Give the first Pirate 50,000 gold coins and the second one 100,000 gold coins.
- Click on the Levee sign and have your workers construct the lava levee.
- Quickly watch your time and destroy all of the mansions except for one.
- Build one of each type of house in the land plots. You should have one cabin, one cottage, one Chalet, one Villa and one Mansion.
- Build a garden for each house. Once the final garden is in place you have completed the level and the game!
You have completed the walkthrough for Royal Envoy 2 by Playrix Games! Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments and much more here at Gamezebo!