Nemo's Reef - Game Introduction
Nemo’s Reef is a simulation game from Disney, where you will be able to build out your own section of the ocean to adventure in. Making sure you have an ocean that’s suitable to all of Nemo’s friends can prove to be a challenge but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing Nemo's Reef as quickly as possible, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. The game is a free download, so there is absolutely no risk to trying it out for yourself.
- Note: You will need an active internet connection to play Nemo’s Reef.
- Once you’ve started the game for the first time, you will be shown a short introduction with Nemo and his friends. You can either read every piece of dialog or just tap “Next” to get into the game right away.
Building Your Reef
- The first thing you will need to learn how to do is build your reef for Nemo and his friends to live and play in. To get started, tap on the quest icon on the left side of the screen.
- You will be given information about how to perform the task at hand, and that you should harvest Algae first.
- To harvest the Algae within the reef, tap on it. The Algae will then be harvested automatically within a few seconds.
- Now that we have some Algae, we will need to start building Plants in which fish can live in. To do so, tap on the “Menu” button shown in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- From here, tap on the “Nursery” category. Once in here, tap on the “Yellow Table Plant” to begin placing it down.
- At this point, you will be taken into placement mode where you’ll be able to drag the outline of the plant around, and then tap the checkmark to place it down permanently. It should be noted that you can only place the plant on a patch of green.
- Now that you’ve placed the Yellow Table Plant, you will need to tap on it to grow it. Tap on it once to begin the growing process. You’ll then need to wait 10 seconds, and then tap on it again until it is fully grown.
- To attract more fish to your reef, you will need to have decorations that can make it more attractive. To do this, go into the Nursery menu again, and then on the “Ornamental” tab. You can then buy one of the Red Branches to place down.
- You’ll then need to place it down and grow it, just like we did with the Yellow Table Plant before.
- Having these decorations makes your reef more attractive to other fish.
- As you level up and expand your reef, more fish will arrive automatically.
- As we discussed a bit earlier, there is a quest system in Nemo’s Reef. You can use these quests to make sure you are always on track in the game.
- You can access your available quests on the left side of the screen. When you tap on one of them, a description will popup with details on how to complete each task in the quest.
- When you complete a quest, you will receive a popup with a message indicating you’ve done so. At this point, you’ll also receive any rewards you earned by completing it.
- As an example, an early quest is called “Rock On!”. In this quest, there’s a task that reads “Place a Rock Decoration near the Table Plant.”
- To complete this quest, you’ll need to go into the Nursery shop and then purchase a Rock that can be found under the “Rock” tab.
- Placing down the Rock near the Table Plant will cause the quest to complete and popup the confirmation. You will also receive 50 XP, 20 Algae and 30 Sand Dollars.
- While building your own reef can lost you quite a while, visiting friends can keep you playing long after you probably should.
- To visit friends, first tap on the “Menu” button, and then on the “Friends” button.
- This will popup a menu with a list of your friends that are playing Nemo’s Reef along with you. You can choose to visit one of the available friends by tapping on the “Visit” button next to their username.
- If you do not have any friends playing Nemo’s Reef, you can opt to visit a Random Friend by tapping on the “Visit” button next to that name.
- When at a friends’ area, you can perform five actions per day. Once you’ve finished your actions, you will be given a popup explaining what you did and you’ll receive a reward for helping out.
- From this point, you can tap on the small arrow icon in the lower left corner to go back home.
- If you have friends you know would enjoy Nemo’s Reef but have yet to play it, you can go back to the friends menu and invite them on the “Invite” tab.
- If you are ever wondering what kind of fish are in your reef and what other fish you’re missing, you can use the Collections menu to find out.
- To get to the Collections menu, tap on the “Menu” button. From here, you can tap on the Collections button to open the menu.
- There are three tabs available in the collections menu.
- The “Friends” tab, you can see all of the fish that have come to live in your reef. As more fish come to your reef to stay, this list will fill out.
- The “Quests” tab is where you can learn to earn certain fish. You’ll need to complete a certain quest and you’ll have the possibility of keeping that fish.
- The “Rare Fish” tab is where you’ll keep rare fish that you can have the chance to spawn when you grow certain plants in your reef.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Nemo’s Reef. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!