FREE NEW PUZZLE GAME!
The creators of Angry Birds present a delicious NEW puzzle game with tons of fresh and fruity challenges! Connect the cubes and create explosive fruit bombs in 165+ levels filled with pirates, mermaids and other crazy characters!
FRESH AND DELICIOUS FEATURES:
- Play 165+ deliciously fruity levels filled with challenging puzzles!
- Connect multiple juice cubes to create spectacular fruit explosions!
- Back your bags and go island hopping in a sunny tropical paradise!
- Meet pirates, mermaids, witches and other wacky characters!
- Easy to pick up but difficult to master!
- Race your Facebook friends across the islands!
- Unlock exciting new islands and crazy characters!
- Beat those tough levels with the help of boosters and charms!
Join the fun today!
Juice Cubes is part of Rovio Stars, the publishing program from the creators of Angry Birds. Find out more:
Become a fan on Facebook:
PLEASE NOTE! Juice Cubes is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Juice Cubes is a puzzle game from Rovio Stars, wherein you will need to connect cubes to create explosive fruit bombs in a variety of themed worlds. You will need to make matches of three or more of a kind in order to create the bombs and take on the challenges ahead. Taking on the challenges presented can be difficult if you don’t have the knowledge to take them on, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Read more »
The new trend in match-three games is to draw lines through matching icons rather than shifting their positions. This interesting evolution not only gives players a new way to enjoy matching three, but it challenges them to solve similar issues by distinctly different means. Pocket Playlab's free-to-play Juice Cubes embraces the trend in hopes of attracting some of the Candy Crush Saga crowd; unfortunately, it fails to convince us that fruit is better for you than candy.
Juice Cubes (which I keep wanting to call “Juicy Fruit”) is born of a collaboration between Rovio Stars, the publishing arm of Rovio Entertainment (known for the Angry Birds franchise) and Pocket Playlab, the makers of another cube-themed game, Lost Cubes. (Fans of Lost Cubes, be warned—Juice Cubes' gameplay is completely different.) It's set among a series of small islands inhabited by things like sentient hermit crabs, pirates, and giant octopi, and these nautical natives all have one thing in common—they have problems. In their fancifully fluid world, those problems are solved by clearing levels using an easy-to-learn match-three technique, and who better to do that than you?
As mentioned before, Juice Cubes employs a match-three method wherein you connect static icons by drawing lines through them. The nine-by-nine board is covered with apples, strawberries, bananas, and coconuts and these can be connected vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. As “match-three” implies, matches require three or more of the same icon; matched icons burst, allowing the remaining ones to cascade toward the bottom of the screen. Unlike other games in the genre, in Juice Cubes there's no such thing as automatic matching, so cascades do nothing but rearrange the board. This makes for slightly different gameplay, but also eliminates the possibility of achieving the explosive random combo-chains achievable in games like Bejeweled and Candy Crush. Read more »