Game Introduction - Eternity Warriors 3
Eternity Warriors 3 is an action game from Glu Games, wherein you can play as one of three heroes, battling it out in your quest to unseal the Eternity Sword and take on the Lord of Hell. You can become the next great warrior by mastering the game’s combat system, and Gamezebo’s quick start guide will give you all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to accomplish that goal.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and use the “Available On” option at the top of this screen. Eternity Warriors 3 is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will need to choose your character. Refer to the details below before making your decision.
- The Warrior is a character best used by players who want to be in the middle of the action and get up close and personal to enemies.
- The Monk character relies on magic attacks in its arsenal, and prefers to stay back from the action.
- The Mage is a more rare character that is more powerful than the other two, but you must be further along in the game before you can select this class.
How to Play
- Once in the game, you can begin to learn how to move, battle enemies, and use special abilities.
- To move your character, use the virtual d-pad shown on screen. Your character will move in the direction you move your finger.
- To attack, press on the “Attack” button shown on the right side of the screen. You can also hold down the button to continue attacking with your basic attacks.
- Another attack you can use is a special skill attack. Next to the main attack button, you should see a special skill button. You can push this button to send out a special, more powerful attack. These skilled attacks tend to do more damage, but also tend to force you to wait a few seconds before you may attack again.
- When enemies are attacking you, you are also given the option to parry their attacks with a small button next to the attack buttons. If you can get the timing down, you will be virtually unstoppable to your enemies using parry.
- Enemies will often drop items that you can pick up by simply walking over them. Bosses tend to drop higher-level items such as weapons that you especially don’t want to miss.
- Objectives in the levels can vary, and will be shown on screen so you know which enemies or items to focus on. When you complete objectives, you will also be told so.
- Once you’ve completed all objectives, the level will end automatically within a few seconds.
- When you complete a level, you’ll be shown a status screen that has different statistics you can take a look at regarding the level you just played.
- After you’ve completed your first level of play, you will be asked to name your character.
- In the overworld, you can choose where your next battle takes place. You can bring up the main menu by tapping on the green arrow on the far right side of the screen.
- From this menu, tap on the Battle icon. Here, you can tap on various locations to choose your next Battle. When you’re ready, you’ll be given a confirmation screen that allows you to purchase additional potions to aid you on your quest.
- Quests are given out by various non-playable characters in the overworld and can serve as a great guide on what areas you should battle in next.
- If you do go to battle as a requirement of a quest, make sure you turn it in by tapping on its icon on the left side of the screen. From there, you can tap on “Claim” to complete the quest and claim your reward.
Managing Your Character
- When you are not in the confines of a level, you are in what is considered the overworld, meaning you are in a central hub where you can interact with other characters and players.
- In the Inventory screen, you can choose different equipment for your character to use whether it is a new weapon, armor, or potions. When you wish to equip a new item, head to this menu, tap on it and then tap on the Equip button.
- This same Inventory menu is also where you can get rid of old or useless items by selling them. The Sell button is next to the Equip button and also lists the Sell price for the item.
- If you don’t have the items you want your character to have, you can complete more missions to try and acquire them by killing enemies and bosses. If that doesn’t prove fruitful enough, you can also buy items from the in-game store.
- Skills are also an essential part of the game, in that they will provide you with additional special skills you can use to take down enemies even faster than before. One of the early skills for the Warrior class is the “Blade Barrage” which nets a ton of additional damage points each time it is used.
- To learn new skills, head into the Skills menu, scroll until you find the skill you want to use, and then tap on the “Learn Now” button to learn it. Most of the time, new skills are very expensive so you will likely have to save up for more.
- You can also upgrade items by tapping on the “Upgrade” option in your inventory. Here, you can choose to fuse other less useful items with the item you want to upgrade. When the item has been fused, you can then choose to evolve it, which makes it even more powerful than fusion could.
- Talk to other players. The game has an in-game chat system that should serve as a great way to ask for your help if you get stuck.
- Battle as often as you can. You can replay levels if you have to, but playing levels often will gain you valuable experience points you’ll need to acquire better skills.
- Save up for skills. Skills can be expensive and require plenty of leveling. Make sure you don’t waste your coins early on, and save plenty for the skills necessary for your character to become stronger.
- Log in once per day. Each consecutive day you log in to the game, you will earn a bonus reward for free. If you do this many days in a row, you can earn some great bonuses for essentially no effort, which is always helpful.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Eternity Warriors 3. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!