Find Hidden Objects in scenes from your favorite Disney movies! Journey to a world of imagination and recreate the story worlds of Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and more classic Disney films. Meet Chrona and the Inklings, brand new Disney characters who will help you keep your Disney Kingdoms safe from a mysterious new villain and let you see your favorite Disney films in a whole new way!
- Hidden Object scenes based on Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Aladdin, and coming next week, The Little Mermaid!
- Regular content updates to add even more classic Disney movie scenes!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Find over 50 hidden objects in each timeless Disney movie moment.
- Multiple gameplay modes including Hidden Object and Find the Detail.
- Difficulty increases as you replay each scene. Use hints to find hard-to-spot objects!
- Re-live the magic of your favorite Disney Films as you restore dozens of interactive Disney Kingdoms.
- Get to know Chrona and the Inklings as you work together to defeat a brand new Disney villain!
- Connect with Facebook to share your progress across devices. Get free energy on each platform!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/disneyhiddenworlds for the latest news and game play tips!
This app is optimized for iOS 6.1 and above.
Disney Hidden Worlds is a hidden object game created by Disney. Disney Hidden Worlds challenges players to find specific objects in static images taken directly from Disney movies like Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Tangled. New scenes are opened up with the aid of the "Inklings" once you locate bottles of ink and other objects and items. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how get into every crevice of Disney World.
Read more »
Disney has a new hidden object game (HOG), and despite some of the rumors and urban legends that still haunt the House of Mouse, it has nothing to do with finding bad words or naughty imagery in movies like Aladdin, The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid (Say, Disney – are you taking pitches for game ideas?).
No, Disney Hidden Worlds is very innocent. It also features its own unique cast of characters that guide the player through several familiar Disney worlds – an admirable addition, given Disney could have easily phoned in the game's presentation. In fact, Disney Hidden Worlds would be a perfect "starter" HOG for young people if not for some problematic bugs and an energy system that makes it difficult to play for an extended period of time without paying.
Disney Hidden Worlds stages several hidden object scenes across popular movie properties like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Tangled. If you know your way around a hidden object game, then you should be able to jump straight into Disney Hidden Worlds. Each scenario provides a list of items to find in a crowded scene, and you simply tap or click on the object to grab it.
The faster you find items, the higher your score multiplier becomes. The higher your score at the end of a hunt, the faster you fill up stars that indicate you've mastered the scene. Read more »