Game Introduction - Diner Dash Rush
Diner Dash Rush is a time management game from PlayFirst Inc., wherein you will need to control Flo and serve customers hot food as fast as possible. Pleasing these unruly customers that patronize your restaurant isn’t as easy as it looks, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Diner Dash Rush is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once the game has started, you will be asked to begin serving customers immediately. You’ll need to learn the controls of the game before you can begin playing, though.
How to Play
- Customers will begin arriving in the restaurant. You’ll know that they’re customers because they’ll have hearts above their heads.
- Tap on customers to select them. Once you’ve selected a group of customers, you can then tap on a table to seat them.
- When seating customers, it might be a good idea to color coordinate the customers to their seats where available. You will receive bonus points for doing so.
- Once seated, the hungry customers will want to order their food as quickly as possible.
- To take the customers’ orders, tap on them. Once two orders have been taken, you will then need to tap on the ticket carousel to place the orders.
- At this point, the chef will make their food orders. When their meals are complete, tap on the serving trays to pick them up.
- You can then tap on the tables to serve the customers their food.
- When the customers have finished eating, you will need to take their checks before they can leave the restaurant. Make sure you complete this quickly so that the next customers can be seated soon after.
- Now that the customers have left, you can tap on their tables to pick up their dirty dishes. Then, tap on the dish tub to have the dishes washed.
- You can chain actions together by tapping on them before they have had a chance to complete. You’ll earn extra points for having chained actions.
- Happy Hour is an event that can happen while you’re playing. If you do very well in a round, you can cause happy hour to occur. Happy Hour makes every customer worth more points, customers will not get angry and impatient, and you will receive a huge influx of customers.
- Happy Hour only lasts a few seconds, so you want to make sure you take advantage of it as much as possible.
- Once you’ve finished a round in the game, you’ll be shown a results screen with all of the points you’ve earned, your happy hour score, and how many customers you served.
- Your score will also be registered into a leaderboard where you can see how high your score compares to the rest of the world.
- You can connect to Facebook in order to have the leaderboard show how you compare with your real life friends.
- When customers are first seated, it may take a few seconds before you are able to wait and serve them. If customers become too impatient with waiting, they will leave and you’ll lose valuable points on your high score.
- One way to help the situation is coffee. You can tap on the coffee and then on customers to serve them coffee. When drinking the coffee, the customers will be more patient and willing to wait for their food and service.
- Boosts can make the rounds you play easier, so you should use them if you are struggling in meeting customers’ demands.
- One of the boosts you can use is the “Charming Flo” boost. This boost will improve your customers’ patience, in turn taking much longer for the customers to get angry.
- Fast Flo is a boost that offers the ability for Flo to move faster.
- Full Hands Flo offers the ability to have Flo carry four items at once.
- Mega Boosts are another tier of boosts that offer instant help when you need it the most.
- One of the Mega Boosts you can use is the Clean Sweep tornado that will get you out of any hairy situation you may find yourself in. When you tap on the icon found in the lower left corner of the screen, the screen will be wiped of all customers and dishes. This is a “reset” of sorts, allowing you to have a clean slate.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Diner Dash Rush. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!