Game Introduction - Deity Wars
Deity Wars is a card battle game from Mobage Inc., wherein you will be tasked with collecting cards and then using them to take on the world. Cards are sealed with powerful creatures that have special attacks you can use in your battles. In order to take on the world, you’ll need to know how to utilize these cards and monsters to become a card battle master, and with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- In order to get started in playing Deity Wars, you can go ahead and click on the “Get It Now” button shown at the top of this page. The game will download and install on your device once you’ve done so. Deity Wars is a free download; so don’t worry if you realize later that game isn’t for you.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be shown an introduction video that shows some of the environments and characters you’ll be playing with.
- Once the video has finished, you will be required to sign in with your Mobage account. You can create one if you don’t have one with your Facebook account, or login from this screen to continue.
- After you’ve logged in, you can read through the tutorial shown on screen. These menus have plenty of information on them if you’d like to read through it all.
How to Play
- Tap on the “Take Cards and prepare for battle” button to continue once you are ready to continue.
- You will now be shown a screen with all of the cards you received for now. You can scroll through the cards to see the stats of each of the cards. Once you’ve gone through your cards, you can tap on the “Fight Monsters” button to continue.
- You will now be taken to the next screen that shows a battle taking place. In order to win a battle, you will need to drain the enemy’s HP before it is able to drain yours.
- To battle in the game, tap on “TAP” button over and over. This is the only thing you can do during the battle to win.
- Once you’ve managed to kill all of the enemies on screen, you will receive Gil and Experience Points. It’s also possible to win other cards and prizes via a chest that can possibly appear after a battle.
- If you receive a card as a result from a battle, you can add it to your collection. However, if you do end up with duplicate cards you do have the option to fuse it with another card of the same type to have a much stronger card than usual.
- To fuse, you will need to head to the fusion section of the main menu. From here, you can tap on the two cards you’d like to fuse. An animation will then play to fuse the cards.
- Once the fusion is complete, you will be shown the resulting stats. The card should be improved in a few ways each time you fuse it.
- After you have completed all of the tutorial tasks, you will be given a Gift Card. Make sure you tap on “Take Gift Card” at this point to receive your starting bonus card. On the next screen you will be able to choose which of the cards you’d like to own.
- Every day that you play Deity Wars you will be given a daily bonus of some sort. Each consecutive day you login, the bonus you receive will increase in value.
Battling Friends and Strangers
- From the main menu, you can tap on the “Battle” option on the bottom of the screen. Here, you can battle friends and strangers alike. Your fights in this section are ranked, so try your best to compete at a higher level than usual. If you happen to be a top ranking battler for the week, you can receive amazing prizes.
- To battle, you will need to select an opponent from those available on screen. Tap on one of the available cards. You can then choose your attack type, that being a normal Attack or a 1.2x Power Attack, which greatly increases your chances of winning the battle. A 1.2x Power Attack does take significantly more BP to start however.
- Once the battle begins, there is nothing you can do to manipulate the fight, so make sure you prepare before heading in. After the battle is over, you can see the results, which show the cards and skills used in battle so you can easily tell which attacks were effective. You will also receive a reward for winning, and increases with each consecutive win.
- BP is required to continue battling opponents, and is a fairly limited resource. If you run out of BP, you can wait for it to recharge and come back later to continue your battles.
- If you don’t want to choose your enemy, you can just tap on either of the “Attack” buttons on the Battle screen to head directly into a battle instantly.
- Tapping on the “Quests” option from the main menu brings up a few options that allows you to choose from a few lines for you to take on. There will be an event quest you can choose from, as well as a regular quest.
- When you choose a quest, you can battle enemies in a story setting. Just as you did in the tutorial, you will be able to tap on the screen to attack enemies until they are defeated.
- Occasionally, you will come across boss characters that are much more powerful than other enemies. To defeat bosses, you will need to make sure you have the cards necessary to do so.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Deity Wars. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!