Game Introduction - Clumsy Ninja
Clumsy Ninja is a simulation game created by NaturalMotion Games. You raise your very own ninja into a seasoned warrior by playing with him, training with him, and simply interacting with him as much as possible. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to breed your very best ninja.
Quick Start Guide
- Clumsy Ninja is free to play. You can download it by using the "Available On" option at the top of this page.
- When you play Clumsy Ninja for the first time, you'll be asked if you want to turn on push notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
- Clumsy Ninja begins by showing you a few simple ways you can interact with your new ninja pal. You can pick him up, throw him, and even tie balloons to his hands and feet. Go nuts.
- Once you've made friends with your ninja, you can begin training him however you like.
How to Play
- Objective – The best friend of the titular Clumsy Ninja has been kidnapped, but he's a bit too green to rescue her. You need to help the ninja build up experience and gain levels by interacting with him in as many ways as possible. You can use exercise equipment, toys, or just throw him around.
- Options and Main Menu – Access Clumsy Ninja's main menu by pressing the arrow icon on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Once you're in the main menu, access the game's Options by pressing the gear-shaped icon. From here, you can adjust music and sound levels and connect to social options.
- Poke Your Ninja – Clumsy Ninja shows off realistic rag doll physics through your ninja, so make the most of them! Prod your ninja wherever you like whenever he's in the dojo. Pick him up by his arms. You can get him to go anywhere by tapping on the ground.
- Quests – If you don't know what to do next, your sensei will show you the way. Any time you're in the dojo, tap the book icon in the lower left-hand corner.
- Clean Up – If you have a lot of toys and training stuff strewn across the dojo, put them away instantly by tapping the "clean up" icon in the main menu. Scroll to the end of the menu bar to find it; it looks like a little broom.
How to Train Your Ninja
- Menu for Fun – Almost everything you need to play with your ninja can be found in Clumsy Ninja's main menu. Access the main menu through the arrow icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Trampoline – Tap on the trampoline icon to summon a trampoline for your ninja to jump on. While he jumps, you'll need to move the trampoline around under him. As he gets better and gains levels, you'll be able to unlock more trampolines.
- Punching Bag – Let your ninja friend jab at a punching bag for experience. You can unlock new bags as you level up.
- Balls – Throw melons and other spherical objects at your ninja so he can learn how to deflect them.
- Dummies – Your ninja will gain experience as he punches these training dummies.
- Fun Stuff – There's a multitude of cool stuff your ninja can interact with for fun (and experience), including balloons and animals. Try them all out in different ways and see how he reacts.
- Take a Picture – You can take a picture of your ninja at any time by using the camera icon in the upper left-hand side of the screen. You can share these pictures on Twitter or Facebook, or you can download them to your device's album.
- Wait – Most training tools require a period of cooldown time after you use them. You can't use the item until this time period passes. You can wait for the timer to run out, or you can "fix" the item instantly with gems.
- Get New Threads – You earn new belts as you level up. You can change the ninja's belt and outfit at any time by accessing the clothing drawer on the far left-hand side of the dojo (you may need to scroll the screen).
- Unlock New Items – As you level up, you'll open up new training tools for your ninja to work with. You can also unlock them instantly if you buy them with gems.
- Facebook – Access the options menu to sign into Facebook while playing Clumsy Ninja. Doing so earns you two gems, while "liking" the Clumsy Ninja Facebook page earns you one gem.
- Twitter – Access the options menu to sign into Twitter while playing Clumsy Ninja. Follow the Clumsy Ninja account to earn two gems. You can invite friends to play via Twitter or Facebook.
- Gems – Gems are Clumsy Ninja's purchasable / hard currency. They can be purchased through the in-game store, which you can access through the plus-shaped icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen. Gems are also earned when you level up. They're used to instantly open up training items, buy special costumes, or repair training tools so you don't have to wait around after using them once.
- Coins – Coins are earned in-game. They're used to buy basic training tools and costumes. They can also be purchased via Clumsy Ninja's in-game store.
- Theme Boxes – Themed boxes contain specific costumes and items for your ninja to play with. They can only be purchased with real cash. Tap the present-shaped icon in the main menu to see what's being offered.
- High Five! – If your ninja wants a high-five after completing an exercise, don't leave him hanging.
- Storytime – Curious about your ninja's motivation? On the far left-hand side of the dojo, there's a photo tacked onto the side of the building there. Access it to see a small story about the ninja and his friend, Kira.
- Sleepy Ninja – Tap the sleeping roll under the aforementioned photo to put your ninja to bed. Doing so earns you rewards every 24 hours.
- Path of the Ninja – Beside the photo of the ninja and Kira, there's a large poster of Sensei. Tap it to see the "Path of the Ninja," which illustrates what level you're on, and what will become unlockable as you gain levels.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Clumsy Ninja. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!