CityVille 2 - Game Introduction
CityVille 2 is an adventure game developed by Zynga. In this game you are the mayor of your own little town. Make your residents happy, get business running and expand! Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- CityVille 2 is free to play, and can be played by clicking the “Play Now!” option at the top of this page.
- When you start CityVille 2 you will be greeted by the governor who will take you through a tutorial to explain the basics.
- In CityVille 2, you get to decide what you do with your town. You can design it the way you want. Where do you want your coffee shop? Your super market? Big mansions or small cottages? It's your call.
- While roads help give your town some visual structure, they are actually not required to connect buildings. You can build a building away from a road and it will work just as well.
- As you build more buildings in a district (sector), its property value will go up. Increase it enough and you can upgrade your district's level. You then get to specialize the district; if you make it a residential district, houses will be ready faster.
- Of course, you can only fit so many buildings in a district, so keep an eye out for when you are able to expand. You even get to name your new district!
- When you take actions, an action bar will appear. Just clicking will make the action perform, and give you experience points, but if you manage to hit the (usually) blue middle part, you will get bonuses such as coins and extra items.
- Hitting the middle bar will improve your approval rate. If you manage to fill your approval rate bar, you enter Approval mode. When you're in Approval mode, every action click you do will give you the bonuses you get when hitting the middle bar. Get clicking!
- Driving around the streets of your city are several vehicles. Clicking on a car will give you citizens, while clicking on trucks will give you builders. You need both to build buildings.
- Clicking on moving vans will give you population to live in your city. Moving vans can be clicked on three times, so make sure you don't miss out on welcoming any of your city's new inhabitants.
- Business and other buildings can also give you item. If you serve enough cups of coffee, you might just find coffee bags, while buildings such as Rosemary's House will 'generate' items for you to collect over time.
- Besides item-generating buildings, there are also manufacturing buildings, such as Rosemary's Studio or the Manufacturing Plant. If you have the right base items, you can craft everything! Except for plants, oddly enough.
- If you're short on base items, you can purchase them with golden keys, or wait to collect them in the game. Hover your mouse over the item to see where you can find it.
- Luckily, you don't need to go back and forth to your production buildings. Keep an eye out for notices to pop up when you have what's necessary to start crafting a new item.
You have completed Gamezebo's quick start guide for CityVille 2. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!