Dec 20, 2011
User review by iKlone
This game offers allot of pros, but, the attention needs to by drawn to the Cons of the game. Why? Castleville is the most interfered game ever - on FB by the devs.
Game mechanics seems to change on a daily basis. Blue feathers is a good example, first their hard to obtain, this changes to easily obtained back to hard to obtain. This also hold true for a numbers of hard to get items.
* Drop rates for items once were easy to obtain, that are now hard to obtain.
* Asking for xmas items to complete quests is restricted to 20 per X- amount of hours/day.
* Expensive items needed to complete quests is especially difficult for new players.
* Ridiculous quests requirements (45 oats) . Game restricts you as to how much plots you can have at your level.
* "Timed xmas Quests" which is impossible for new players to complete.
* Quests/Buildings given to players 2 to 4 levels above them? Meaning you can't complete them until you level up several times, especially for bakery, clockmaker, jeweller.
* Run out of energy too fast.l
* Change the lightening icon to orange which lets you know a crew building needs tending. Leave the green icon as it is for friends you are non crew member of.
* Too much beasties spawning.l
Overall, the game has more cons then pros. Again zynga forums is ripe with complaints, but over 5 million users play this game, so their doing something right.