Campfire Legends: The Hookman Walkthrough
Welcome to Gamezebo's walkthrough for Campfire Legends: The Hookman.
- Read the note posted on the front door.
- Zoom in on the stone, and move the right stone to find the key.
- Zoom in on the lock, and take the key from the items-tab to open the door.
- Go in, and then go back outside.
- Zoom in on the window shutters, and click on the lock to find it rusted.
- Go to the shed.
- Zoom in on the drawer to find technical papers.
- Go to the right side and zoom in on the lawn mower to find the wheels missing.
- Zoom in on the tool box on the right, and click on the lock to find it locked..
- Now find the wheels of the lawn mower, and fix the lawn mower.
- Behind the lawnmower, you will find rust dissolver.
- Zoom in on the hanging cabinet and grab the key.
- Use it to open the tool box, and get the screw and the screw driver.
- Go back to the left of the shed and get a rag, and go back outside and find the shutter handle.
- Zoom in on the shutter again.
- First use the rust dissolver on all the rusty parts, and then whipe it off with the old rag.
- Place the screw in the top of the shutter, and use the screw driver to screw it in.
- Finally grab the shutter handle, and place it in the middle.
Turn on the lights in the house
- Go inside the house, go right, and go down the stairs into the basement.
- Click on the fuse box, and find the fuses lying around in the basement, and in the shed in the tool box, the desk drawer and the hanging cabinet.
- When you first went outside, you noticed your suitcase missing.
- Returning from the shed, it has suddenly returned, but it's a mess!
- Zoom in on the suitcase, and find 10 clothes lying around outside, and return them to the suitcase.
- Now go down into the basement, and place the fuses in the fuse box.
- The next puzzle is random, but below is the solution we've got.
- The trick is to move around the different fuses until you see a green light. Then try more fuses, until all 4 lights are green.
Investigate the noise
- When the light turns on, you'll be shocked to see the place ransacked.
- Go upstairs, and go right into the bed room.
- Click on the radio on the night stand, to find it broken.
- Go into the living room, and click on the tv to zoom in; click on the bottom pannel to expose the wires.
- Go down into the basement, and find the wire cutters, and go back up to cut the wires from the tv, and find the antenna wire.
- Zoom in on the picture on top of the fire place, and take the radio front.
- Zoom in on the cupboard in the front of the living room, and find the AM/FM knob.
- Go back into the shed, and find the electrical tape, the clothes hanger, and in the tool box, the pliers.
Repair the radio
- Now that you've found all parts, go back to the radio in the bed room and repair it.
- First attach the antenna wire.
- Use the electrical tape on the wiring.
- Attach the radio front plate and the AM/FM knob and switch it to FM.
- Use the coat hanger on the loose wire on the top left of the radio.
- Use the pliers on the missing knob on the bottom right, and change the channel to 100.0 FM.
Call the police
- Go into the living room, and zoom in on the telephone to find it broken.
- Now go to the basement, and zoom in under the stairs, to find it too dark.
- Look to the right of the basement, and grab the candle.
- Go to the bed room to find the telephone cord.
- Go to the front room, and find the telephone ear piece and the matches in the cabinet.
- Go to the shed, and find the telephone mouth piece in the desk drawer.
- Go back down in to the basement, and zoom in under the stairs to find the telephone dial.
- Go back to the telephone, and add all the parts.
- Go in to the bed room, click on the note book and find all the pieces of paper in the room.
- Return to the note book, and put the pieces back together to find the phone number of the police.
- Return to the phone, press the hook to reset the phone, and call the police's phone numer as noted on the paper.
Fix the car
- Click on the rear view mirror to find it broken.
- Look around the car to find all the mirror shards; you'll find one of them when zooming in on the medical file folder on the floor.
- Click on the rear view mirror again, and re-arrange all the pieces so that it fixes the mirror.
- Use the button on the bottom left to rotate the shards.
Start a fire
- Go through the gate, to the lakeside, and click on the fire pit.
- Now search the lake side and the front of the boat house for wood for the fire.
- Go in to the woods to find kindle wood.
- When you find the kindle wood, you'll have to play a little mini-game. The trick is to always pick up the top twig or leaf, so one that is not in any way covered by something else.
- Return to the lake side, and zoom in on the fire pit, and place all the wood there.
- Now return to the car, get in, and pick up the lighter.
- Go back to the fire pit, and use the lighter to start a fire.
Repair the car
- Click on the hood of the car to find the wiring messed up.
- Click on the carburetor to find it too hot to touch.
- Go in to the woods to find a rag, and return to the car, and click on the carburetor.
- Return to the woods, and zoom in on the cave to find a can, but there's also a bob cat.
- Find 3 rocks in the woods, and throw them at the bob cat to chase it away, and take the can.
- Go to the lake side, and zoom in on the water. Use the can to fill it with water, and return to the car.
- Pour the water in the carburetor.
- Zoom in on the flat tire, then zoom in on the trunk and click on the lock, and then step in to the car.
- When you try to open the glove compartment, you'll find it stuck.
- Go to the boat house, and zoom in on the lock to start a mini-game.
- The goal, is to rotate the numbers, so they are all pointing up, and then order them, from 1 on the right to 4 on the left.
- Enter the boat house, zoom in on the work bench, and find a chissel.
- Return to the car, and use the chissel to open the glove compartment, and get the key.
- Get out of the car, and use the key to open the trunk.
- Now find the spare parts needed.
- Zoom out, and zoom in on the flat tire.
- First use the tire jack, and then try to lift the car by clicking on the jack.
- You'll need a solid surface for the jack.
- Go to the scene behind the car, and you'll find a wooden plank.
- Return to the flat tire, and place the wooden plank.
- Place the jack, and click on it three times.
- Now use the lug wrench to take off the wheel, and place the spare tire on the car.
- Now you'll find yourself missing some wheel nuts.
- Grab the wheel nut in front of the flat tire, and go back to the trunk.
- Click on the jar of nuts and bolts, and when it falls over, zoom in on it, and find 3 more wheel nuts.
- Return to the flat tire, and place the wheel nuts on the wheel, and use the jug wrench on all 4 nuts to put the wheel back on.
- Go down to the lake side, and you'll see a man's shadow.
- When he shines his light at you, you'll be shortly blinded, and then see that he's gone.
- Go in to the boat house, and zoom in on the decoding machine.
- In the boat house, find the paper role and code machine handle.
- Zoom in on the punch card machine to find a button.
- Return to the decoding machine, and place the button back, and press both buttons.
- Get the piece of paper that comes loose and read it.
- Return the paper role and handle to the machine as well.
- Click on the card slot, to find the punch card in pieces.
- Find all the pieces of the punch card.
- Now return to decoding machine and click on the card slot in the again, and re-arrange all the pieces so that it fixes the card.
- Use the button on the bottom left to rotate the parts.
- Go to the punch card machine, and flick the following switches: a, b, c, d, e, 2, 4, 5, 6
- Press the start button to make a new punch card.
- Return to the decoding machine, and put your newly made punch card in the card slot.
- Pull the handle to read the message from the punch card.
- Go to the woods, and check the rosebushes.
- Click on the paper to read a secret message.
- Click on the rosebushes to clear a path to the cemetery.
Explore the cemetery
- Enter the crypt, go to the right part of the room, and look on the 9 parts / tiles on the wall.
- Click on the bottom center tile, to see Crypt puzzle 1.
- Now return to the boat house, and click on the box on the bottom right to start a similair puzzle.
- Your goal is to rotate the 4 different circles to match all colors.
- The correct order in which to rotate the circles: 1, 0, 1, 0, 2, 0, 3, 3, 2, 0
- When the box opens, find the weird puzzle piece, and return it to puzzle 1 in the crypt.
- Place the piece you found, on the puzzle, and play this puzzle again.
- The correct order in which to rotate the circles in the crypt puzzle: 0, 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 3, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2, 0, 2, 2, 0, 0, 2, 0, 3, 3, 0, 3, 0, 0
- After revealing a hole behind puzzle 1, zoom in on the tile that contains Crypt puzzle 2.
- Search the crypt to find the missing pieces, and return them to puzzle 2 to start a slider puzzle.
- After solving puzzle 1, zoom in on the tile that contains Crypt puzzle 3.
- Find the 3 missing puzzle pieces in the box in the boat house, and in the boxes behind puzzles crypt 1 and 2. Return them to puzzle 3 for another sliding puzzle.
Free the children
- Look around the crypt, and find the 3 jars with remains of the children, 3 medical files of the children, and your own medical file.
- When you've gathered all, zoom in on the oven and try to open the door.
- It's too hot, so you'll need to find a crowbar.
- Pick it up, and return to the oven.
- Open the door, and throw all the items in.
- Click on the electrical door lock to find electrical wires sticking out.
- Go near the exit of the crypt to find a garden sickle.
- Take it back to the electrical door lock and use it to strip the wiring.
- When you've taken the electrical wiring, someone will start pounding on the door.
- It's the Hookman!
- Stop him, by hitting his hook whenever it protrudes from the openings of the door.
- After hitting him often enough, Patrick will come to your rescue.
Fix the car -part 2
- Return to the car, click on the hood, and zoom in on the wiring.
- Put the wiring back in the engine, and connect the loose bottom wires to the right ends.