Game Introduction - Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania is a Bubble Popper game created by TeamLava. Have your catlike creature aim and shoot bubbles at a wall of bubbles to create color matches and clear the screen. As you advance, you will be able to purchase boosts to help you pass the more difficult levels. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- When you begin Bubble Mania you will be on the map screen. From this screen you can visit any islands that you have already unlocked.
- At the top of your screen is your coin balance, gem balance, and energy.
- At the bottom right of the screen are your game settings. Here you can connect to Facebook, turn the game sound on or off, enable push notifications, and select your shooting options (tap to shoot, or aim and shoot).
How to Play
- To begin the game, select the island you wish to visit. When you first begin the game you will only have access to Bubbly Lagoon. Tap on the island to open the level select screen.
- Tap on level one to open the level window. If you have previously played the level you will see how many stars you earned. You will also have three slots for boosts. These are currently locked but they will open up later.
- Tap the play button to begin the level.
- You will be throwing colored bubble up to create matches and remove the bubbles on the screen. The more bubbles you remove at one time the more points you will score.
- Your goal is to free all the little critters that are trapped by the bubbles throughout the screen. Once you have freed them all, the remaining bubbles will drop.
- Any bubbles that you haven’t thrown at the end of the level will earn you bonus points, so try and clear the screen as a few moves as possible.
- Once you’ve completed the level you will receive your score. Depending on how many points you earned you will earn anywhere from one to three stars. You will also earn coins that can be used to purchase boosts.
- If you successfully beat the level you will also earn one energy point (replacing the point used to play the level). If you fail to beat a level five times in a row, you will need to wait for an energy point to replenish or purchase energy using gems.
- You can replay a level to try and earn additional stars.
- Once you have completed all the levels for an island, you will unlock the next island.
Tips and Tricks
- Once you have progressed in the game, you will unlock boosts. There are three boosts to choose from.
- Extra bubbles grants you extra bubbles to throw.
- Long aim line extends your aim, helping with accuracy.
- Super scorer doubles your final score.
- Coins are used to purchase boosts. The price of a boost varies by level.
- Be sure to save up your coins because the later levels get fairly difficult and the boosts can become very expensive.
- If you fail a level you will be given the option to purchase additional bubbles using gems (the premium currency of Bubble Mania). You have ten seconds to make the purchase or the level will end and you will need to replay it.
- Gems can also be used to purchase energy refills.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Bubble Mania. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments and much more here at Gamezebo!