Game Introduction - Big Fish Casino
Big Fish Casino is a social casino game from Big Fish Games. You will be able to place your bets on numerous casino games in attempt to hit the jackpot. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best.
Quick Start Guide
- Big Fish Casino is free to play, but you can purchase additional chips and gold using real currency.
- When you first begin the game you will need to setup your profile.
- Tap on the profile picture at the bottom left of the screen to access your profile. Here you can choose you screen name and decide what personal information you wish to input.
- When you begin the game you will be given 10,000 chips to play with. The first few times you run out of chips you will be given 10,000 more chips. After a couple times though, you will be on your own.
- Each day you login to the game you will receive a set number of chips. The amount of chips you receive will depend on the number of consecutive days you’ve logged in. On the seventh time you login you will receive one gold.
- You can also collect 500 chips every four hours. You need to collect the chips to begin earning them again though.
- Gold is used to purchase gifts that can be given to other players.
- There are six games to play in Big Fish Casino: Slots, Texas Hold’Em, Blackjack, Word Ace, Roulette, and Video Poker.
- To begin a game, select it from the home screen. This will open the game menu. From here you can select the room you wish to enter. Be sure to pay attention to the minimum bet or buy in. If you do not have enough chips to play a round, you will not be able to enter the room.
- Clicking on the More button on any game menu will open the full list of available rooms and/or games.
- From here you can also choose to create an invite only room or a friend only room.
Casino Game Instructions
- There are numerous slot games you can choose from. The slot machine with the lowest minimum bet is the Fruit Frenzy machine, where you can bet as little as five chips per line. The other machines have increasingly more expensive minimum bets.
- Some slot machines have additional bonuses. Playing the Big Fish Blast machine could win you a free PC/Mac game, and the Slot Races machine has a racing mini-game.
- Select the slot machine you wish to play. This will take you to the game room.
- The game machine will be in the center of the screen, with all the other members of the room spread around it.
- At the bottom of the screen is the bet per line button and the lines button. Click on the bet per line button to increase (or decrease) your bet. Click on the lines button to increase (or decrease) the number of lines you wish to bet on. You can bet on up to nine lines at a time. So, if your bet is five chips per line and you are betting on nine lines, your final bet will be 45 chips.
- Once you have placed your bet, pull the spin lever located on the right side of the machine.
- The reels will spin and once they come to a stop you will see if you won any chips.
- You can also click on the bet max button to bet the maximum amount possible on all the available lines. Be careful using this button, as it’s very easy to watch all your chips disappear in an instant.
- Somewhere on the game screen is a small i icon. Click on this to see the pay table for the game.
- From the game menu, select the room you wish to enter.
- When you enter the room, you may need to wait for the current hand to end before you can join the game.
- Texas Hold’Em is a 7-card poker game. You will be dealt two cards (“Hole Cards”). You can use any of the five community cards to create the best possible five card hand.
- Once you are able to join the game, you will be dealt two cards and the hand will begin.
- On the left side of the screen is the fold button. Select this at any point if you don’t want to stay in the hand. You’ll be able to rejoin the next hand, but any money you’ve already bet will be forfeit.
- On the right side of the screen are the check and call buttons. At the very least, you will need to check to stay in the hand. If no bets have been placed you will not lose any chips. If someone has placed a bet you will be able to call and match the bet.
- You can also choose to bet more by selecting the bet or raise button. Select the amount you wish to put in and select confirm.
- You can also setup auto actions while you are waiting for other players to take their turn. You can choose to either check or fold in advance of your turn.
- Once the hand is over, the remaining players will show their hands. The player with the best hand will win the chips.
- Blackjack minimum bets start at 100 chips and go all the way up to one million chips at the high roller tables.
- Select the room you want to enter to begin your hand.
- Before you are dealt your cards you will need to decide on the amount you want to bet.
- You can change your bet whenever the change bet button is active.
- The goal of Blackjack is to get as close to 21 as possible, without going over.
- All face cards (King, Queen, and Jack) count as ten. Aces can count as either eleven or one.
- Once you have been dealt your hand you will be given several options.
- You can choose to hit and receive another card. Remember to be careful when you are close to 21. If you exceed 21 you will bust.
- You can choose to stand, and not receive any additional cards.
- Before choosing to hit or stand, you can also choose to double your bet. One more card will be dealt to you.
- If you have been dealt a pair of cards, you can choose to split. Splitting allows you to play two hands at the same time.
- Your hand will be compared to the dealer’s hand, as well as the hands of other players at the table. The person with the hand closet to 21 (or at 21) will win the hand and the chips in play.
- First, a quick tip. If you cannot find Word Ace on your screen, make sure you have collected your bonus coins. The Word Ace icon is hiding under the coin bonus button in several versions of the game.
- Word Ace is a word poker game that is similar to Texas Hold’Em. Instead of trying to get the best hand of poker, you are trying to spell the highest scoring word possible.
- Betting is exactly the same as in Texas Hold’Em.
- At the bottom of your screen you will notice seven circles. This is the word creating interface. The longer the word the more points you can earn.
- Using your two hole cards, and the cards from the community cards, try and create the longest word you can, so that you reach the last three circles. These circles will add points to your score.
- To move letters, click and drag them to arrange them as you like.
- You can also mix the letters around or clear them and start over.
- Once you are happy with your word, click on “use this word” to accept it.
- The player with the highest scoring word will win all the chips in play.
- Roulette is a game of chance and luck.
- Place your bets on the table and then wait for the wheel to spin. If the ball stops on a number you bet on, you win. The amount you win will depend on how much you bet, as well as the combination of bets you placed.
- To place a bet, click and drag chips onto the board. The spot(s) you are betting on will highlight.
- After placing a bet, you can choose to replay the same bet on the next spin.
- Once you are finished placing bets, click the finished button and wait for the wheel to spin.
- In video poker you can choose from different poker games including Jacks or Better, Joker’s Wild, and Deuces Wild.
- Place your bets and try to get the best hand possible so that you can beat the computer.
- To begin the game, place your bet and click deal.
- You will be dealt five cards. Select the cards you want to keep and then click the draw button to replace the cards you don’t want to keep.
- To win the jackpot you will need a Royal Flush, without any wild cards.
- The jackpot increases constantly, as long as people are playing.
- Click on the i button to view the payout list.
Socializing in Big Fish Casino
- In addition to playing the casino games, you can also interact with other players in the game.
- When you are at a table, you can click on the conversation bubble at the top right of the screen to make a comment to the room.
- Click on another player’s avatar to send them a private message or a gift.
- You can also purchase a round of drinks for the room by clicking on your own profile and selecting gifts. Select the item you want to purchase and then you can either buy a round or a single gift.
You have completed the Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Big Fish Casino. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments and much more here at Gamezebo!