Bang Bang Racing to offer speedy, family-friendly fun
Bang Bang Racing is a high-speed, family-friendly racing game that's launching later this year for PC, Xbox LIVE Arcade, and PlayStation Network. Take a look at the four types of car classes that will be available to play in these just-released screenshots and video!
Speed and strategy are the name of the game in this top-down racer. Your goal is to stay ahead of your competitors as you drive through cones and exploding barrels, find shortcuts, and repair your car in pitlane.
Each of the four car classes will feature five models each:
N-Dura Class: With strong grip, good control and moderate speed, this intro class will bring you up to speed and deliver your first taste of nitro boosting!
Evo GT:Faster, greater drift around corners, insane acceleration with even more nitro – mastering these beasts is a bit of challenge.
Protech:You’re going to need some wicked moves to conquer these racing machines – don’t forget to use those brakes either, as these babies can move!
Apex:Hope you’re ready for the major leagues as these are the fastest cars on the planet – highly agile but also fragile, requiring the tightest control imaginable.
Within each class you’ll find five different models that have different acceleration, top-speed, nitro, strength and steering/handling attributes. Customization is also key and the look and paint jobs for your car are up to you – there are even eight unlockable skins to earn. This lets you find a car in each class that fits your racing style, and works best on the selected racetrack.
Other features include:
- 9 challenging, exotic, reversible circuits with shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles across 4 classes of racing – N-Dura, Evo GT, Protech and Apex
- 8 colorful skins
- 4 Player Split-screen Multiplayer Races
- Compete for top honors with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards
- Dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable
- Environmental conditions affect the drivable surface-Snow, Sand, Water and Oil
Release date and pricing will be announced soon!