Azada Tips & Tricks
Your mission in Azada, a new game from Big Fish Studios, is to free Titus, who has been trapped in a haunted room and bound by magical spells. To free Titus you must solve a series of puzzles, look for hidden clues and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book.
Read on to get solutions to the major puzzles chapter by chapter, followed by hints for most of the smaller puzzles.
WARNING EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!
Here are some general tips first:
AT THE DESK
1. Take the match and strike it across the matchbox
2. Take the lit match and click it onto the paper, the paper will reveal a time
3. Click on the clock that's on the wall
4. Turn the hands of the clock to the same time that is written on the paper
5. Red secret box comes out
6. Click the key on the red box and grab the glowing scroll
THE LIVING ROOM
Click on the following items:
1. Use the flashlight in the darkened room to locate the light switch
2. Light is right next to the door, click on it
3. Take the hammer and hit the vase that's close to the door and the key will appear inside of it.
4. Click on the locker and then click the key onto it, when the door opens the batteries are inside.
5. Click on the remote control that is on the chair and insert the batteries.
6. Use hammer to click on the loose floorboard that is between the two chairs and some wires will appear, use the yellow tape on the wires
7. Hit the remote control and the TV will come on and produce the scroll
1. Click on the outside of the bathtub and it will show a locked grate
2. Click the bobby pin on the grate and it will open
3. Place the red handle inside the grate on the pipes
4. Place the pipes on the correct location inside the grate
5. Turn the red handle, it will turn on the faucet in the sink and there will be 2 symbols on the foggy mirror
6. Press the wooden chest that is on the side of the bathtub and you will see some symbols appear.
7. Press the symbols that you see on the mirror in the order in which they appear and the scroll will appear.
1. Open the fridge and it contains a frozen box inside
2. You have to click the propane tank and the blowtorch together and they blowtorch will turn on
3. Press the lit blowtorch onto the box that is in the fridge and you will see a date appear. If you see a number 18 appear, you have to go to the calendar on the wall and keep clicking until you find the date May 18. Look at the radio station number that corresponds with that date and then click the radio and tune it to that station and the scroll will appear.
THE SCIENCE LAB
on the chalkboard
will appear on the wall
1. Click the penny on the crystal ball and 3 alternating symbols will appear
2. Drop the jars in the order in which they appear in the crystal ball into the boiling pot (a page will appear on the table)
3. Place the page on the boiling pot and a voodoo doll appears, the voodoo doll will highlight certain parts
4. Click on the false teeth ( they are over by the edge of the cabinet) and the pin cushions will appear
5.Take the highest needle in the bunch and click it into the voodoo doll
a) hold down the large black button-a dark square should appear
b) hold down the small green button to make the small line appear
c) hold down the green button again
d) hold down the black button again and the radar will appear
the instructions and a boat will appear by the window
IN THE GARDEN
1. Press the water pump that is next to leaking faucet
2. Click the crate that has a letter stuck under it
3. Grab the duct tape that's next to the broom on
the right side of the floor
4. Click on the newspaper clippings that are on the wall and you will see 3 colored trays. while you're in that bubble pick up the clothespin that is in the top corner
5. Press the pipe that is next to the crate and the water faucet will appear
6. Click the duct tape on the faucet
7. Press the valve on the water pump and the water dries up
8. Get the corkscrew that is on the steps
9. Get the bottle that's on the far left side of the floor by the other bottles
10. Open the bottle with the corkscrew by placing the corkscrew over the bottle
11. Pour the bottle in the middle tray that is next to the pictures
12. Hit the switch that's on the wall close to the pictures and the room will turn red
13. Pick up the picture that is under the crate and dip it into all 3 trays starting with the first one. Then grab the clothespin and hang the picture on the wall on the water pump
THE PRIVATE EYE
order to pick it up)
1. Click your mouse and the ball of yarn together
2. Click the phone receiver and the mouse together
3. Click the mouse on the tape ( mouse has to go over the tape not the other way around or it will not work)
4. Place the mouse by the hole in the wall (left side of the screen)
5. Once the mouse goes in and comes back out you can retrieve the key from it and click it on the file cabinet. A document will appear place,the magnifying glass over it and look at the picture that forms. Look for that spot in the room and use the pick axe over it to get the scroll. The space on the floor is usually between the desk and the file cabinet.
IN THE LIBRARY
1. Place log into the furnace and then click the lighter on the furnace to turn it on
2. Insert paper on the slot next to TV screen it will say"error"
3. Place the belt under the TV screen and the screen will now read "ready"
4. Insert the knob into the side of the TV screen and press on the knob, the screen will read "processing" when it stops two letters will appear for example:F and K
5. Go to the books in the library and click the corresponding letters that you received and two sets of numbers will appear. The number on the left is the number that should appear on the left of the map coordinate that you will be looking for on the map. The number on the right will be for the right coordinate
6. Click on the table and the map will appear, use your coordinates that appear on the books and look for it on the map.
7. Once you find the right coordinates move on to the next chapter
that's on the table
Each button corresponds with an action. From left to right:
You should experiment with the commands ad see what they do. Press the first button and the press the green key and see what it does. Repeat that process with every key
Once the crystal has been successfully picked up, click on the receptacle that is on the left side of the tank to get the crystal. Place the crystal in the silver candle holder looking thing that is next to the machine. Grab the scroll
1. Pin the tail on the donkey and a number appears
2. Put red balloon on the helium tank and a number appears
3. Click the stick on the pinata, candy will fall on the floor along with a piece of paper. Click on the paper and a number will appear
4. Click the fireplace and a code will appear
5. Click on the dart board and place darts on the numbered areas that correspond with the letters on the 4 papers that you found. Your goal here is to spell the word ABRACADABRA
1. Put the key in the music box
2. Bigger bell goes on the soldiers clock
3. Combine small bell and silver stick and place that on the music box, a time will appear
4. Ring the clocks in the order that appear on the paper.
For example if it says:
You have to ring clocks in that order, the cuckoo clock and the soldier clock by setting the minute hands to 12. Ring the alarm clock by setting the hands to match that alarm time shown on
LAST PUZZLE: UNTITLED
Most of the mini puzzles in the game are straightforward and self-explanatory. I will give you tips on the ones that I consider the hardest or just the ones that a few simple tips might help you finish the game faster. If anyone has a question that has not been answered in this walkthrough, please feel free to e-mail me with questions and I will do my best to answer them.
SQUARES: Click on the dots and the machine will do the same. Take your time and
watch the steps the computer is doing. If you click the wrong one the computer
can get ahead of you by forming many tiles quickly.
SLIDERS: This game looks hard at times but if you get in the habit of moving
the pieces most of the time at the top or bottom of the screen, it should allow you
to move your piece out
TORN-UP IMAGE: Just a simple puzzle, always do the edges first and you should finish quickly.
CONNECT THREE: It's a match 3 game which most of us are familiar with. In this one
you have to click the tiles not slide them lie in most match3 games. The pieces don't have
to next to each other to click on them, as long as the edges are touching you can
match them. If you don't find too many matches just keep hitting refill and it will
change the pieces on the board
ROUND AND ROUND: I've never played this game before even though I had seen versions of it. The main thing to remember if there are pieces that are close together, do the ones that are in the corners and at the bottom first. Move the pieces higher by locking them into the highlighted squares.
THE PIPES: Just remember that you can use the small floating pieces to close the ends of the pipes.
THE ROBOT: You should calculate your moves quickly but smartly. Don't forget to program the arrows on the floor on top of the batteries. You can lay down arrows many steps at a time but if you hear beeping and your arrows start to flash, it means that you have to reprogram those buttons because they are about disappear and the robot will hit the wall.
BUILDING BLOCKS: Main thing to remember is that the bottom tile is always yellow, the 2nd tile is always grey and the 3rd tile is always dark wood. If the picture on the right is a bit confusing then follow the numbered sequence on the bottom left.
THE CHEMICALS: Click on any color and watch the paper on the right, it will have a series of symbols on it. Let's suppose you click on the color red and an x comes on the white page then the color red is not the first color of that code. You then click the color green on the page, now a check-mark appears next to the color green. That means that green is the first color, now you need to find the second color. Click on yellow, if an x appears next to the check-mark then yellow is not the second color.
The page will now start on a different line. Click the green first because we have already established that it is the first color. Then click on the color purple, now you have 2 check-marks so you know that green is the first color and purple is the second color. Keep experimenting with colors until you get 4 check-marks. Once that is completed a number will appear on the screen just turn the dial on the lock to match the numbers on the screen.
PAWNS: The best way I found to achieve this one when it asked you to have only two pawns left was to eliminate the corner pieces first and work my way so that most of my pieces end up in the middle
MATCHSTICKS: This one gets me most of the time, the best tip I can give you is move the sticks around until one of them falls in the right place by flashing and just work around that piece and pay attention to what the instructions say about what shape it wants and what are the minimum amount of pieces that you have to move.