Game Introduction - Ayakashi: Ghost Guild
Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a card battle RPG from Zynga, wherein you will need to gain control over ghosts and take on rival agents using your demon agents. Becoming the best card battler around can be a difficult task but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and advice necessary to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will need to choose which of the three classes you’d like to choose from: Phantom, Divina, and Anima.
- Once you’ve chosen your class, you will be given a short introduction to the storyline in the game. You can choose to read over the text, or just tap on the bottom right arrow to continue.
- After a few story scenes, you will be taken to the title screen. Here, you can login to Facebook, or start the game without it.
- If you decide you don’t want to login to Facebook right now, you can always choose to login later.
- On the next screen, you will need to choose a nickname for your character. Make sure to pick a name that is unique and memorable so you can share it with friends later.
- Now you will need to select one of the special demons to use. Each demon has their own special abilities, and can take on certain demon types better than the others.
- Tap on “Select” next to the demon you wish to use. You will then be asked to confirm your selection.
How to Play
- Moving on, we are finally ready to start taking on cases and finding new ghosts that we can turn into demons.
- In the first area that you can access, you will need to tap on the “Investigate” button to look for items and clues that could become useful in the area.
- As you progress through these different scenes, you will come across other characters that are looking to further the game’s story. You can either read what they have to say or keep tapping on the arrows to get back to the action.
- Whenever you investigate an area, you will lose a few health points. However, in most areas, you will earn XP on top of progressing through the mission.
- If you have enough health points on hand, you can keep tapping on the “Investigate” button until the mission has been fully completed.
- As you investigate areas, you will come across new ghosts that you can capture and turn into demons.
- This is about the time you will come across your first real battle in the game.
- Battling opponents is a fairly easy process in Ayakashi, but let’s go over how to do it so that you’ll have no trouble jumping in.
- From the main menu of the game, tap on the “Menu” button in the lower right corner of the screen. Doing this will popup another small menu with more options. Select “Battle” to be taken to the battle menu.
- Here, you will see a list of opponents that you can battle, separated into categories. The first tab shows those that you can battle once you have all of the pieces of a certain Sealstone. The other two tabs let you choose from other real players that are either similarly leveled, or a rival you’ve played against before.
- Once you tap on an opponent, you will be shown their stats and be given an opportunity to change out your deck if you feel the need before heading in.
- If you are feeling that the fight may be too hard, you can also ask friends for more help if you happen to know any playing the game.
- Tapping “Battle” takes you into the fight where you may then take on opponents.
- The actual battle that takes place is an automated process, with the winner being determined based on how powerful your cards were against the opponent.
- Regardless of outcome, you will be shown a results screen that shows how you faired against your opponent.
Summoning & Fusing
- In order to keep your deck growing to its fullest potential, you need to make sure that you have new summons and fused cards.
- From the main menu screen, you can tap on the “Summon” button to be taken directly to the summon screen. Here, you can summon new cards to be used in your deck.
- You will be able to summon once per day for free. If you want to summon more than once per day, you will have to pay real money to do so.
- Once you have summoned a demon, you will be shown the card and stats about that particular card.
- Fusing cards together allows you to make the more important cards in your deck even more powerful than before.
- Head into the “Fuse” menu, and you will be shown a list of available cards you can use while playing.
- Two buttons area available to use under each, with one allowing you to enhance that particular demon, and the other allowing you to use that card to enhance another.
- When you decide on a card that can be fused to make a much better card, go ahead and tap on the “Use as mixer or enhance” button and it will show you the recommended pair for those two particular cards.
- One important note is that there is no way to reverse a fuse once it has started, so be careful before going through with it.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Ayakashi: Ghost Guild. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!