Top 5 List of how to get your games covered on Gamezebo
- Reviews + Previews. If you are interested in a game review, please send us your game information, along with links to game, images, video, and coupon code/review copy (if applicable). For previews, we just need your game information, images, video, and projected release date (if known). We do check out every submission so contact us.
- Sign up for our Game Developer Digest. Every month, we send out a newsletter with links to the best articles on Gamezebo related to game design and development. It's a great resource and the best way to keep in touch with us.
- Advertise. We're 100% committed to the separation of business and editorial, but we can't exist without the support of our advertisers and sponsors. We make it super easy and affordable to advertise on Gamezebo. By advertising on Gamezebo, you ensure we can continue to provide our highly valuable reviews to the game development community and our readers. And our game audience is large and awesome! Click here to learn more.
- Get social, get vocal! No money, no problem. When we post an article about your game that you like, mention it in your app store game descriptions, link to it on your web site, and share it through Twitter, Facebook, etc. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, and Pinterest. If you own a TV network like Cartoon Network, feature our review in your commercial.
- Be Free & Helpful! Like all living human beings, our users love free stuff. Please email us with beta offers, game giveaways, extra promotion codes, or contest ideas to share and promote with our users. It's win-win-win! We also like to share your developer diaries, post-mortem articles, or insights that may be helpful to your fellow developers.
The Gamezebo Team